Scott's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Our relationship is beginning to get messy.
2.2k words
4.49
11k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers

Scott's Story Part 03 -- "The Party and The Promise"

After the caps and gowns had come off, Ann's parents hosted post-graduation/pre-wedding party for all of our friends. Somewhere between the school and her house, my fiancée and I got separated. Though I watched for her, Ann wasn't in any of the other cars as they arrived. Ann's mother, Joan, didn't seem the least bit concerned that her daughter was missing her own party. Instead, I saw Joan taking a male graduate on a personalized tour of the house while Ann's father seemed preoccupied picking up the slack as both host & hostess to notice or seemingly care that his daughter was absent.

But the dancing and celebrating continued even without Ann being there. Not that I was left out of the celebrating. One after another wanted to toast the future groom. My hand was never without a glass of some sort of alcohol, so it wasn't long before I was just as happy and relaxed as anybody.

Still, I wasn't drunk enough to miss when the private tour of yet another graduate ended. And again he emerged alone. That's when I also noticed that, just like had happened after the first guy's tour ended, Dennis, Ann's father was suddenly nowhere to be seen for the next five to ten minutes.

It was close to two hours after the party began that my that soon-to-be betrothed finally showed up -- along with two more classmates in tow. Males! Football heroes! Testosterone exemplified!

Just seeing her radiant beauty melted away all my fears and worry. She ran over to me giving me a great big kiss. Now, instead of feelings of inebriation, a comforting warmth came over me. She whispered for me to follow her, that she had something to show me.

The sun had just set as we slipped away to the dimly lit backyard. As Ann led me down the path away from the house she asked, "You really do love me don't you?" I assured her that I had fallen very hard for her. "But would you still stay if it turned out that I wasn't exactly the perfect little storybook wife?"

Tugging back on her hand it stopped her in her tracks. Pulling her to me I gave her a soft yet passionate kiss then said, "You will always be my perfect little angle and I will stay by you and our baby for as long as you will have me." In the dim light of dusk her smile still glowed.

Arm-in-arm, we moved further down the path towards the gazebo. Once inside she said, "I believe that you mean what you say. But, I need to find out for sure before ... before it's too late."

Ann squeezed my hand and in her sweetest, sexiest voice said, "I want you to feel something." She lifted the front of her skirt and put my hand between her legs. Her thighs were all wet and slippery and her panties were missing. "Tom and Jack just fucked me," she cooed, "and I let them." Even in the dusky light, Ann's face glowed while studying what reaction I'd have to this news.

Whispers of Ann being a "wild one" had spread far and wide about our school. I had become well aware of the rumors about all the guys she had been with before me. It was little wonder that most everyone was so surprised at the announcement our engagement. The gossip of her proclivity for collecting cocks didn't bother Ann in the least. But the fact that she was now pregnant, for some reason, that, she said, needed to be kept a secret. So I honored her wishes and never told anyone that she happened to be carrying my child.

But Ann had enjoyed cock far too much to go without for very long. And since I hadn't been fucking her -- hadn't been allowed -- yet being well aware of her history, deep down I kind of suspected she wasn't being celibate. And now, with my fingers sliding in and out of her hole and my up-turned palm filling with goo, those suspicions were pretty much confirmed. By the quantity of the flow I knew there was great deal of spunk up her snatch. Without being told beforehand, even as inexperienced as I was, I could have easily guessed there was cum from more than just one guy.

"It's not like we're married yet!" she added, as if that point needed to be made. Noting that I wasn't about to slap her or even yell at her for her whorish behavior, she added, "They have nice long cocks and really know how to use them." So much for her excuse of not fucking me for fear of hurting our unborn child. If the baby growing in her belly wasn't going to be harmed by these studs, then my smaller dick surely wouldn't either. "And thanks to you," she continued, "I didn't have to worry about them getting me pregnant. So I let them fuck me without any rubbers." Ann's hand began rubbing the front of my pants, massaging my dick. "I didn't tell them that I already was preggers. I never tell any of them."

[Any of them?] I couldn't help but wonder how many 'others' there had been since getting pregnant.

"It must be something in a guy's DNA but when they think that they're the one with that special sauce carrying the magic sperm to impregnate a girl, guys seem to give a little extra!" My fingers continued dipping in and out of her sopping hole. She began speaking in a tone and manner of a much younger girl. "It's all your fault you know? Ever since 'little Scott' put his sperm into my belly and got me pregnant, I discovered just how much I like having sperm, lots of sperm, in my pussy. I just have to feel bigger and longer cocks shooting it deep inside me!"

As if under some hypnotic spell, my brain buzzed, acknowledging that my bride-to-be's cunt was at this very moment full of semen. None of it mine, her soon to be husband -- but the seed of TWO studly males. The potent sperm of two men was at this very moment bathing the very chamber that held my growing fetus. The multiple deposits of jock cum felt extra hot as it coated my fingers. My palm had filled to overflowing with the white cream that oozed from my fiancée's hole.

[GOD!! How sickly erotic?!]

Absorbed within my own thoughts, I was unaware that Ann was undoing my pants, until they fell around my ankles. Naked and exposed from the waist down Ann stroked my dick -- rock hard and throbbing. The truth was on full display: She had me where she wanted me -- devoted and submissive. Without missing a beat she continued speaking in her hypnotically erotic tone. "Oh Scott," she breathed, "I just love feeling a guy shooting his sperm deep inside my belly, filling me with his cream." Glancing down at my exposed crotch, she purred, "Little Scott is so hard!" Smiling broadly she continued, "I guess little Scott likes the idea of his future pussy-to-be getting fucked by other, much bigger cocks and getting filled with the thick hot cum of other men."

[Why, oh why had my dick given me up so easily?]

"I need to know, Scott. Will you still marry me? Do you want your unfaithful fiancée to be your unfaithful wife?" Without allowing me time to give a reply she kissed me deeply. Then, while cupping and massaging my balls she whispered into my ear, "Stroke it for me Scott." My erection was doing my thinking for me and it wasn't about to let me say anything to break this spell I was under. "If you still want to marry me you'll wrap your hand around your dick and jerk-off for me. Make little Scott cum if you still want me." The throbbing of my dick told me I would do whatever this sexy siren asked. All I could think about was that Ann was the most beautiful, exotic and erotic woman that could or would ever want to have anything at all to do with me.

[Hell yeah! I still want to marry you.] My free hand began stroking my quivering boner.

She removed my cum covered hand from her snatch, "Use this hand," she said. "Cover your dick with Jack and Tom's sperm. Get your dick all slippery with my lover's cream and make yourself cum for me. Show me how much you like knowing that your fiancée just fucked two jocks and their nice big cocks." As directed, I smeared their scum on my dick. My little hard-on jumped at the touch of my jizz covered hand. I could hardly breathe as I coated my dick with their slippery goo. Reaching back, I scooped out another dollop of the jizz flowing from my fiancée's open pussy. With my hard-on and hand fully coated I wrapped three fingers around my shaft and began stroking in earnest.

God! My boner never felt so good in my hand before and even in the dim light it looked so perversely erotic all covered in sperm. The knowledge that I was using the deposits of my fiancée's two studly lovers to lubricate my grip, facilitating this show of devotion was decadent. "If you cum," she hissed, "then I'll know that you want your wife to fuck lots of cock, because you know that your dick isn't big enough to satisfy me ... yet." Saying "yet" only reinforced the notion that I needed to keep working on improving it by drinking more cum. That, and the insult reminding me of my lack of manliness only spurred me on. The scum that coated my dick was turning foamy with the violent movements of my hand. "Cum for me Scott. Show me that you want your wife's pussy always filled with the cream of other men!" Ann said excitedly. My balls were on fire. My fist was flying. "Let me see that you still love me! Cum for me!!"

I know now it was at that moment I had totally surrendered to her control.

As if I had some point to make, I shouted, "I love you and your cummy cunt!" and I shot my wad. Naturally, by this time, when masturbating myself, I was so conditioned that out of habit my cupped hand was right there to catch my emissions so not a single drop of "Cock-Gro" would be wasted before I could drink it down.

Once I had sucked and licked my cum from my hand I looked at my future wife and asked, "Are there any doubts that I still want you to be my wife?"

Ann was all smiles. "You are the best." Then her smile went crooked. "But, Scott, that wasn't the real test." Her seductive voice returned. "There is one more thing I need to see you to do. I need to see you lick your other hand also. I need to see you taste Tom and Jack's sperm." My dick, for some reason, was still semi-hard and gave a strong twitch at this request. Then she purred. "Remember, they already have big cocks, so their cum will be even better Cock-Gro for little Scott,"

That cinched it. Ann, and my dick, still had total control over my actions. Without breaking eye contact my right hand, the hand that had just been gliding up and down on my joy stick, demonstrating my total commitment to this woman, now reached between her legs to gather yet more of the leakage. With a handful of used foam and fresh drippings I brought it to my lips to slowly and deliberately licked up every drop.

Ann kissed me on the cheek and said, "Being with you is much more fun than I first thought." She pulled a small embroidered handkerchief out of her purse and rather immodestly cleaned herself before straightening out her skirt. As I pulled up my pants I thought I heard something in the nearby bushes. The sound both startled and thrilled me.

[What if someone else had seen what I just did? Or worse, heard what I had just said!]

She put the goo filled hanky into my hand, smiled and we headed back to the party, all smiles and arm-in-arm.

As soon as we entered the house and seeing us snuggled up close to one another our friends greeted us with great cheers. My hand tensed up, squeezing the sloppy hanky, covering my palm and fingers with sperm. The cooler, dry air inside also forced me to realize that my mouth and chin were still covered with a thin coating of cum. But before I could clean myself of the evidence Joan raced over with a questioning look on her face. Ann was quick to report, "It's all good mom. He not only said yes, but he proved it too."

Out of the corner of my eye I swore I saw Andy gesturing to his parents, as if in some sort of confirmation of what Ann had just said. Joan was besides herself with joy. But before she could say anything Ann's father was shaking my hand -- handkerchief, cum, and all. Without flinching he said something I seemed to have heard before. "Trust me son. If my daughter is anything like her mother, you will always be well fed."

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers