Scout

Story Info
Protagonist wakes in a strange facility in a strange outfit.
5.2k words
4.36
14.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other 'deviant' sexual experiences: don't read this. Don't read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

The following rules are for unOwned subs looking for a little extra fun, I know it may seem pretentious to some, but it's just for a bit of extra interaction for those who may enjoy it!

Rules for the subs:

Rule #1. If you are not owned and seek to be owned for the day, consider yourself mine, all you have to do is say, "I belong to Mistress Dyvia." If you do belong to someone else, invoke their name instead of mind, and get permission from them to follow the rest of the rules.

Rule#2. I like to mark my pets. Lipstick is my preferred mark, but if you only have a marker, you may write 'property of Mistress D' over your genitals.

Rule #3. I understand some of you may not be able to do this, but since the story does deal with disorienting perspectives. I want you to read this on a laptop, tablet, televisions, or whatever, but you will use your smartphone, in camera mode to read it. Yes, hold up your phone to the display screen that has the story and only read it from your phone's camera. Now, you are only beginning to understand what our protagonist must face.

Rule #4. be aroused. And you may not cum until you finish the story,

Enjoy.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

Scout

By: Mistress Dyvia

I woke up, I was in a weird bed. It was soft, but very firm, and there was a constant hum under me. I opened my eyes, and I realized I was looking at a screen, the words, "100% fully charged" blinked at me. Speaking of blinking, I blinked my eyes a couple times, I was groggy. And.. What the hell?

I was looking down at a series of 6 hexagons, yeah like the shape of a honeycomb in a beehive, but there were six connected to each other. And in each one, there was a person and they all seemed to be a person dressed in some fetish attire. Black rubbery costumes from head to toe, All identical, I tried to look closer at one of them, and the screen zoomed in, and I could only assume there was some facial recognition in my mask that was intuitively responding to my eyes. Yeah each of the six girls was wearing a black shiny skin tight suit, there was no skin exposed. Each girl had matching gloves that covered their fingers and stretched past their elbows. Each of them wore a corset that gave them impossibly tiny waists on their feminine frames. They each had thigh high boots, but the heels were freakish, they made the feet point down. And they all wore masks that covered their faces, but they each seemed to have a mask over that, it was like a masquerade mask that had the only real color on them, blue eye lined and eye shadow in front of non eyes, since the masks had no eye holes, and a painted red smile on their faces.

Okay that was creepy... And even worse, it only took me a few seconds to realize I was dressed just like them. I thought back, how the hell did I get here... But there was nothing.. I mean nothing. I couldn't remember a single moment before waking up a few minutes ago. Not even my name. I tried to say hello, and then I realized there was something in my mouth. How had I not noticed that before? It felt like a rubbery popsicle. How the hell did I know what a popsicle was if I couldn't remember anything before I woke up here a few minutes ago.

Did each of those girls have a display like mine beneath their masks? I tentatively reached forward to find a solid surface inches in front of me. I started feeling around, and then I saw something... One of the girls in one of the honeycombs was doing the same thing. I squinted my eyes, and it zoomed in on her, and I stopped, so did she. I used my middle finger to tap on the surface, so did she.

Weird! I was looking at myself presumably from a security camera that had a feed directly into my mask. I thought I was looking at someone in front of me. Okay, there seemed to be a red hexagon slightly to the left of my hand. Okay, other left, it was weird watching me do something and the screen showed me doing it backwards. But as soon as I pressed the button, the 'glass' as I assumed it was opened and allowed me to step out. I was further shocked by the fact that I didn't seem to have any problems walking like this; with these strange heels that made my feet point straight down, I can't help but feel it should have taken me months to learn to walk in those.

I spent a few minutes trying to orient myself, it was weird trying to navigate... even in a straight line by just watching yourself on a security camera. I started approaching the camera, and as I was about to fade from view, I switched to another camera and saw there was a wall directly in front of me, but a door to my left. Hopefully, there were cameras out there as well. A few cautious steps, and yes they were very cautious. I walked down a long corridor and found that there were other girls seemingly oblivious to my presence.

As I finally reached the end of the corridor, there were three doors Each made of glass, and each one would send me down another corridor. The one in front of me, 'Cafeteria.' I was a bit hungry. To my left was a door labeled, 'Information systems.' I wondered if someone in there could help me with some information, like my name...? And the third said, "Assignments.' and maybe they could tell me something, like what I was supposed to be doing here?

~~A~~

I nervously thought about my options again, and ultimately chose assignments. I stepped inside. And walked down another long corridor. There was a door straight ahead which did not open for me. And one on my left which did. I entered.

There was a line of three people ahead of me, so I got in line. I watched carefully as each of the fetish women like myself approached the terminal, they would stick their left hand into the hole in the wall. Words would appear, their left hand would twitch as if they were moving their hands behind the hole in the wall, and then they would leave.

Finally, it was my turn, I slid my arm into the wall and felt around, there seemed to be two large buttons about the size of my fist, one on the left and one on the right.

A red text description appeared on the computer terminal, 'Hello Scout-256, our records indicate this is your first time volunteering for an extra assignment, is this correct, please press the left button for yes, and the right button for no.'

I pressed the left button, 'yes.' It was my first time, though I didn't know I was volunteering.

The computer screen went blank and then one sentence at a time, 'Thank you for your time, since most of your time is dedicated to drone work where your conscious mind is deactivated, volunteering your awake time is greatly appreciated. As such you will be awarded extra credits that can be used to enhance your free time. These can be redeemed for a number of things such as entertainment, we can stream movies or television shows to your head gear, you can choose to wear clothes over your current appearance to help you give your own distinct appearance. You can choose different flavors of food... and so many other choices.'

There was a brief pause, 'Today you have been assigned to help with a tour of the production facility for a potential investor. In fifteen minutes, Autodrive -trademark, patent pending... will take control and you will observe. Thank you for your volunteering.' the screen went blank.

I took that as an 'I was dismissed.' As rude and abrupt as if a person in mid-conversation just said, 'That's it.' and turned away from you... but from a computer. With a sigh, at least around that soft popsicle in my mouth as I could, I made my way out of the Assignments office and then back down the corridor to that hub.

And just like the program had said about fifteen minutes had passed when my vision went blank for a moment, I froze in place, and held my breath not sure what was happening. In Green letters the phrase 'Autodrive engaging' displayed and a loading icon, as soon as it was over, my vision returned, but my anxiety went through the roof when I started walking down the hallway without any control over myself.

I went back to the assignments area, and then through the door that was previously locked, I took an elevator to the lobby, and walked toa couple. A voice came from the thing in my mouth, well the part that was out of my voice, "Hello, My name is Scout-256, it is a pleasure to be your guide."

The man smiled, "And it is a pleasure to have you as a guide. I'm Clive and this is my wife, Callie."

My voice thingy just responded, "Hello Clive. Hello Callie. Although My name is Scout-256, you can simply call me, Scout."

Callie asked, "Why do they call you Scout?"

"The proportions of my body are intended for scouting new clients and showing off potential models for potential recruits."

She nodded her head, "That's entertaining."

Clive looked at me, "Can I feel your tits?"

I found my head nodding, "Please do."

Callie seemed to give him a dirty look, but Clive ignored it and started feeling my breasts, and that felt good, like really really good. "Our erogenous zones are designed not to feel any pain, at least in a negative way, we can feel soreness and tenderness in a way that enhances desire, but outright pain is disabled."

Clive nodded his head, "Callie, you have to give these a feel."

She tentatively did. "Very nice." though her tone of voice seemed to suggest she was curious, but still annoyed at her husband.

My voice continued, "Our records indicate that Callie has a doctorate in psychology, while Clive you are the CEO of a Women's clothing company, I'm not sure if our facility will be 100 percent for the both of you, however we should have time to check out at least one area in depth..."

My voice paused as if gauging their reactions, "We could look at intakes, where we initially transform our new recruits... We could look at the conditioning area so you can see how we take our new recruits and make them as well trained as I am... or we can sit in on a recruitment interview... Unfortunately given the time of your scheduled appointment we will likely only have time to look at one of these...

~~B~~

And the husband and wife looked at each other, without a word, and in unison said, "Intakes."

The voice from the device in my mouth spoke, "very good, if you would please follow me." and I led them to an elevator which went down into the basement levels. When we exited we walked down several corridors to one that required me to scan my wrist and for them to show their visitor badges to prove that they were authorized to be there. I guess they were high profile potential investors.

When the doors opened I led them to a window, and with the press of a button, there were three people at a desk filling out paperwork, "Here is the initial paperwork phase after they have been selected." The couple looked waiting for a moment for the people filling out information to look up, before they seemed to realize they could see in, but the three subjects could not see out. "The initial volunteer stage is usually vague, but here, it is very important that every subject gives complete consent to what we do with them. They are required to sign a Non-disclosure agreement before they can even open this, some leave, some do not. But none of our secrets have escaped so far."

Callie spoke, "I thought this facility was just for female drones, I notice two of the three people filling out paperwork are men." That was interesting...

The device spoke, "yes, Miss Callie, but that is female drones, all drones that undergo the processes here are female drones, gender is irrelevant to the pre-processing of volunteers."

Clive spoke, "And what about you? What is the original gender of your body?"

The voice spoke, "Scout-256 was a male prior to the process." Wait what? Seriously? Now I have questions.

"But they don't have penises." No shit! If I'm a guy what did they do to it?

"They do, but we haven't got there yet. Would you like to continue the tour?"

Callie nodded her head, "Please do."

They went down the hall a little further, and opened another window. Here there was a woman sitting in a pair of jeans and a short sleeve, floral print, blouse. A man in a lab coat came in and said something, she turned around, and the man held out a small metal disk, applied a clear gel and pressed it to the back of her neck, she seemed to stiffen then followed him.

"What you just saw was the application of a mental suppression unit. Once attached, it essentially puts the conscious mind in a coma, Later this will give the computer systems access to their subconscious to both teach and if agreed upon in advance for monetary compensation; reprogram."

"What's the difference?" The husband asked.

"The subconscious can learn to do things without reprogramming, such as learn to do job related tasks or walk in heels... Reprogramming would be involved with changing behaviors, such as favorite colors, sexual desires, orientation, interests and so forth."

Callie asked, "Will we get to see that?"

"Unlikely, as we don't have the time before your meeting with Mr. Summers."

I started leading them down the hallway when Clive asked, "Are they always in a coma?"

"No. The first thirty days they are... as their subconscious mind must adjust to their new bodies and responsibilities, after they are required to rest 6 hours per day, work eight, and are given ten hours of free time per day."

We arrive at a third window, " There is a man standing staring blankly at us, and then a moment later a door opens and a woman... The woman from the previous window joins him, stands next to him and they stare ahead. The man in the white coat enters and points to red circles on the floor, they each place one foot in it. A laser grid scans them. A moment later a small pole rose from the floor between their legs. It stopped with enough room for us to see what was happening. Four metal implants were injected into the area around their genitals, the woman's vagina was capped with a prosthetic vagina. And then the man's genitals were pressed and then covered as well with a prosthetic vagina. The poles retreated.

"Those implants feed the neural interface information and make the subject feel the stimulation of the prosthesis as if it were their own. It is impossible to feel pain."

"So they can have sex?" asked Clive.

"Yes."

Callie asked, "How, it doesn't make a cavity inside them as far as I can tell."

"Not straight up, but there is room for a few inches to allow penetration and very positive sensations."

A moment later another device rose in front of them from the floor, and a moment later their chests were equipped with a similar set of implants, this time eight around their chest, and then they had synthetic, skin-like bras on attached to their chests, and then a moment later they were filled with material making their breasts roughly the size of each of their heads. Wait, were my breasts that large?" Okay, yeah... they were.

"Again, the implants are to ensure the breasts have positive sensations to the user, and are unable to feel pain."

Callie asked, "What about back pain? Those things are huge."

"All are required to do exercises during work that help them keep their shape and build muscles to support their chests. There are no back problems."

One last device dropped from the ceiling, when wrapped a square device over their eyes, and the next help a phallic device in front of their mouths, they both stepped forward with open mouths, and pressed their lips down, a thick fluid was pressed to their lips, "Glue will keep the device in their mouth until their service i over. It will also allow them to feed and breath comfortably even underwater, the device has a twenty-four hour supply of compressed oxygen in case of emergencies, and the device over their eyes allows them to see via security cameras and can provide necessary information."

"Wait, how do they feed?" asked Clive.

"In the Cafeteria, they attach feeding types to the oral device which provides a protein fluid which has their necessary nutrients each day."

"How do you talk with that thing in your mouth?"

"The drone does not, all verbal interaction is done by the hive mind computer system via the speaker in the oral implant."

"So the drone is asleep right now?"

"Usually, unless doing volunteer work, drones are either conscious-mind-asleep-drone-awake, or Fully in control, or the body and mind are shut down. During required work times, the conscious mind is asleep. During designated sleep times, both body and mind are asleep. During recreational or volunteer times, the conscious mind is awake, though during volunteer times, the conscious mind may be awake, but the hive mind controls the body.

They stared at each other when I started leading them much further down the hall, and we opened another window and there were several women, they each placed their feet on devices once again, and they each reached above them and dangled as the floor lowered, their feet pointing down as metal braces were glued to the bottom of their feet forcing them into extreme arches, toes pointed down, force their calves, thighs, and butts into more curvaceous angles... Then another device came and started coating their bodies in a thick black material from head to toe. Then a drier sprayed them, hardening the rubbery material Each girl dropped and stepped forward as if a masquerade mask was placed on their face.

"And this is where the final stage takes place. From here they will be taken to a training facility to reprogram as necessary."

"But you said that not everyone was reprogrammed." Callie asked, a bit concerned.

"To a lesser degree to prevent panic, to feel feminine so they will not panic when they wake up. But no real changes to their personality without prior consent."

"What next?" Asked Clive.

"Well I will escort you to your meeting with Mr. Summers. And then I will return to my designated area where based on the users preferences, will likely explore their body to see the pleasure threshold it has.

~~C~~

"What does that mean?" Clive asked.

Callie answered, "She'll masturbate."

"Really?" he asked.

I found my head nodding on its own. "Yes." Though admittedly the idea that my breasts and pussy regardless of how fake they were could only feel pleasure tempted me to see exactly how far they would go, admittedly I still had other priorities, but that was at the forefront of my mind. "Now if you would be so kind as to follow me, Mr. Summers is waiting."

Several minutes later, we stood outside the office of Mr. Summers, his secretary, who was also a drone like myself, answered the door, and invited them in, and she also told me to return to the designated area.

My body moved on its own, and after a few turns and an elevator ride, I was standing in front of the Assignments door, and suddenly I was in control again.

I started walking back towards that bed with the cover, yeah i was totally going to masturbate and figure out my pleasure thresholds. Though I will admit I almost walked into a door, now that I was in control again, it was hard to readjust to navigating my body by the security cameras watching me, instead of watching where I was going. But I got there.

I laid down and felt my heart pounding... Was this going to be as awesome as it was building up to be? I pressed my finger to the slit between my legs and rubbed along gently.

12