Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Brrnt!!!' Echoed in my ears, and red letters appeared in front of my vision, 'this is not a designated area for sexual activity.' What? Why not? I was in bed! But then more lettres appeared, 'Would you like to be guided to the closest area for sexual activity? Please look to the left for three seconds for yes, or look to the right for three seconds for no.' Left!

A door was highlighted in my vision and I struggled to get out of bed again and walked to the door, and then another door and then a series of turns that was getting me confused, and then there were three rooms, 'Seraglio,' 'Bordello,' and 'oubliette.'

Hmmm...Well I knew a bordello is where women, I think prostitutes were sold for sex, not what I was looking for. I knew an oubliette was technically 'a place of forgetting,' and in medieval times it was a small place in castles that people would be trapped in, no thank you. I didn't know what a seraglio was, so I opened the door.

'Soft' was definitely a word for it. The place was lined with pink silk, mountains of pillows and other girls that looked just like me... shocker... were in the room, many playing with themselves, and some playing with one another. Each corner of the room had a shelving filled with sex toys. I didn't exactly plan to do this for the entertainment of others, but when in Rome...

I found a little area and pulled some pillows together and positioned them... then repositioned them, and again until I was perfectly comfortable. I wasn't entirely sure where to begin... Breasts? I reached up and cupped them in my hands, and oh yes they were sensitive. I took in a deep breath as I squeezed them and found that they really liked being squeezed, and my nipples were so much more sensitive than the rest of my breasts. I thought about the tour and how they said that our breasts couldn't feel pain, and I gave the underside of my breasts a quick little slap. I felt the impact, and there was definitely some instinct that knew that it should have hurt, but that was... nice... I kept one hand teasing my breasts and the other slowly snaked its way down, at first rubbing the inside of my thighs, and that was new, I loved the stroking between my thighs, I felt a wetness between my legs, and my fingers moved between my legs and there was definitely wetness. There was a part of my mind that wondered how that happened, I saw the changes to the others and wondered about the vagina prosthesis, did it get wet?

I started rubbing the outer lips... Oh yes, that was... enticing...and then I found the clit, and rubbed it, feeling something swelling in me. A building of sexual need, a need to have something inside me. I rubbed my clit in small circles and felt something building, maybe an orgasm... But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to get there... That was..annoying? Frustrating? Why couldn't I get there? I looked up and there was a woman just like me looking ahead,and not at me, she waved at me, which was weird since she wasn't looking at me, though maybe she was going by the security camera and looking wasn't completely necessary. She used a finger to point to herself and then to me. I was pretty sure she was asking if I wanted a partner...

~~D~~

I looked her body over and found that my lust was high enough where I would likely have taken any lover at that point. I nodded my head. She got down on her knees and started to embrace me. We couldn't exactly kiss but her hands moved over mine and I felt such sensations that my own body could never give.

She had a mastery of how to tease and pleasure my breasts, she would move her hands under them and move up to the nipple slowly stroking my rubbery flesh and gentle squeeze, I felt myself inadvertently lifting towards her, pressing my breasts into her hand as she gently, yet firmly squeezed them. Kneaded them... Somehow I felt like this level of pleasure through my breasts was almost unnatural, it was addictive and I wanted more...

My hands moved up to hers and I tried to copy to her what she was doing to me. She looked down at me, I couldn't see her eyes, hell... I wasn't even looking up at her, more like I was watching out heads move from the cameras, and I imagined her having lovely blue eyes, looking down at me with conflicts of lust and amusement at how new I was to this.

And just when I thought I was about done, her hands moved south, to my vagina. A thought crossed my mind, I didn't even know if I was male or female, would it seem strange to me? I mean the voice said I was male, but could I really be sure? Would the sensations be right? But the thought vanished as she pressed the outer nub and I knew that was my clit. I screamed into the device in my mouth, though I suspected she would have heard nothing. And then her fingers pressed inside me, and It was bliss. I needed more, I needed her to stretch my pussy... fill it.. Both.. I needed to be filled, I needed to be fulfilled. And she started pumping her fingers in and out of me, and I felt the edge coming again... But I couldn't get there.

She pulled her fingers out, and gestured to wait for a moment using only a single finger. I watched her as she stood up, my head did not move, I was exhausted, but I saw as she walked to a corner, to where there were toys, and she held it up to the camera, she must have known I was watching.... Well duh... of course she did. She pressed the back of it, and it glowed blue, and then she pressed it again, and the blue faded. She walked back to me, and I felt her slide it in... I started gyrating my hips, trying to feel as much sensation as I could, and again, I felt the orgasm building but I just couldn't... I saw her looking at the camera... and she gestured to pressing the button.. And I did..

Holy shit, I was cumming... I screeched, again, she couldn't hear me, But Oh My gosh... and it didn't stop, not until she reached between my legs and pressed the button again... And then she turned it on again.... I came... and off, and on.. And I understood, only the toys could make me cum, I couldn't do it on my own.... I hugged her... I needed that, and I needed to know that... We cuddled for a little while...

Eventually I got up and decided I needed to find something else to do... Truthfully, I could feel myself sweating below my rubbery skin... For the first time I was feeling something below my fake skin. Was there a way to wash?

I went to one of the maps and found one. There was an area designated 'Drone washing station.'

I followed the corridors best I could given I was still just watching myself move in front of the security camera, it was still disorienting. But I eventually made my way to the drone washing station.

I watched as the drones would enter one at a time, and walk up to a blue light, it would flash, the drones' arms would drop to their sides, they would step inside. Something pressed o the belly button and the suit would seem to inflate a bit, another hose would detach, I could actually see which ones were male and female, at least I could figure out what sex I was. It cleaned them good, whoa even their real asses and vaginas... freaky... It seemed to remove the phallus from their mouths, and put something else in their mouth, I assumed to clean their teeth. Intense blow dry system, and then they were quickly wrapped up and dronified again... wow.

Well it was my turn, I walked up to the blue light, it flashed... black... and I was stepping out, wait.. I didn't get to remember any of that? My mouth was minty... I guess that meant it was an oral cleaner, and I definitely felt like the rubbery skin was my skin again... Well so much for finding out more about myself...

Text appeared in front of me, "drone shift beginning in 10...9...8..

Wait, does that mean I was going to sleep again? Shit, I was hoping to accomplish something today!

2.. 1... and My vision faded, my consciousness faded.

To Be Continued?

As always I'd love to hear back what your thoughts were.

Copyright 2022, All rights reserved

So for those of you who were curious: these were the choices the patrons on Patreon chose.

~~A~~

The choices and votes were.

Go to the Cafeteria

Go to Informations Systems

Go to Assignments... It was unanimous in favor of assignments.

~~B~~

Check out Intakes? (See how they are transformed) 4 votes

Check out Conditioning? (see how they are programmed) 1 vote

Observe an interview? (see how they are convinced to sign up)1 vote

~~C~~

Try to make a friend or ally. 0 votes

Research more of this facility on their own. (figure out who they are) 0 votes

Explore their body to see the pleasure thresholds it has. (self love) 4 votes

~~D~~

Yes please (lesbain drone sex) 2 votes

No, thank you (continue solo experience)0 votes

I Quit (leave area find something else) 2 votes

12