Scout: Split That Booty!

Story Info
Padawan Scout takes on a rogue Gungan.
4.9k words
11.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers

(Disclaimer: This is non-profit parody and entertainment for legal adults. The author claims no ownership of copyrighted material.)

GALACTIC SENATE BUILDING - CORUSCANT - 19 BBY

3 YEARS AFTER GEONOSIS

Scout didn't like the situation one bit. Born Tallisibeth Enwandung-Estherhazy on Vorzyd V, she had earned her nickname for her dedication to detail, looking at the mission from every possible angle before committing. She didn't do it to be difficult, but as a Jedi Padawan with almost no telekinetic ability she had to play every sabaac card she had, which in her line of work meant training her young body to physical perfection, mastering the art of lightsaber dueling, and always being smarter than the next girl.

Which was why she was poured into a borrowed dress short enough to be illegal in certain municipalities, perky breasts jiggling and stiletto-heeled ankle boots clicking as she hurried to keep up with the handmaidens leading the way down the Republic's hallowed halls of justice. Much had changed in the six months since her secret mission to Vjun with Grandmaster Yoda. For one, her best friend and lover Serra Keto had taken her as an apprentice, ending her fear that the High Council would banish her to the Agricultural Corps. For another, there were the constant rumors of an impending sneak attack on Coruscant itself, forcing the Supreme Chancellor to station clone troopers on every corner. Even politicians weren't safe, and when Aayla Secura learned of a plot to kidnap Senator Padmé Amidala, she quickly determined only a Jedi could bait that trap and get out in one piece.

"Milady," a Twi'lek said in passing, bowing his head respectfully.

"Senator, a pleasure to see you well again," a human said, his eyes openly exploring her slender figure and long pale legs.

She was a dozen years Amidala's junior, with vibrant red locks and bright green eyes, but nobody seemed to notice, a testament to the Senator's legendary sense of style. Even the towering Gungan staring down at her from swaying eyestalks didn't seem to notice, and he was from the woman's home planet!

"Kunta!" he spat.

Aghast, Scout turned to watch him go, feeling his rage even in the Force. "What did he say?" she asked in a clipped Coruscanti accent while the handmaidens shared a knowing glance.

"Better you don't know," Motée said. Amidala's senior attendant, she was younger than Scout but mature beyond her years.

Scout lifted her chin, trying to look regal while pretending not to notice the sexual tension between her and the servant. Her libido had always been infamous, but since returning from Vjun, where she had personally dueled Count Dooku, she had become something of a role model around the Temple. A little decorum was expected.

"Don't worry," Ellé said. "Aliens usually can't tell us apart; not even Gungans. Just do like Padmé and you'll be fine."

Scout raised a thin eyebrow. "You mean act like an insufferable hypocrite while spreading my legs for anything that moves?"

Motée chuckled then quickly put a hand over her mouth. Ellé's cheeks reddened.

"Exactly," they said together.

"I should have brought a shiv," Scout muttered, desperately missing her lightsaber. She was a skilled martial artist confident she could hold her own against most opponents, but she was still a Jedi, and a Jedi's weapon was her life.

"Padmé never carries a weapon," Motée added. "If they detected one, they would know you weren't her."

They stopped outside the Gungan delegation's assembly room. Scout swallowed nervously, remembering Motée's suspicion that if an attack came it would be from Naboo's indigenous aliens, whose grievances with the former Queen were nearly as old as Scout.

"Um, what if they want sex?"

"That's why we're here," Ellé said. "Just give the order and we'll take over."

"But--" Motée said.

"But what?"

Ellé shrugged. "It's tradition for Naboo's representative to... absorb Gungan essence as a sign of friendship."

Scout frowned. "You don't mean--?"

"Suck his cock and swallow his load? Yes," Motée said.

"And who started this tradition?"

"Padmé," both handmaidens said.

"You don't have to, of course," Ellé said, "but Padmé would. And you should know that if you don't, it could lead to war between our species and the death of many good women. Many beautiful women."

Scout stared. "And neither of you thought I should know this beforehand?"

Ellé smirked. "We thought it would be more fun this way."

<><><>

UNKNOWN FACILITY

Looks could be deceptive.

Medium height, with lanky limbs and a slender figure, she was virtually indistinguishable from every other teenage slut in the district, but behind the pretty face and air of youthful innocence was the soul of a warrior--a fire that had kept her going after the death of two Masters, and kept her training even when the High Council had lost all faith in her.

That same fire pulled her back to consciousness, green eyes slowly opening, slowly focusing, while the pain and discomfort of being alive came rushing back. Lifting her head, she found herself naked on a cold permacrete floor in a puddle of her own stale piss, her wrists stun-cuffed in front of her. Her red hair was still done up in the Mid Rim fashion, matching the red blaster burn between her milky breasts where the Gungan traitor had stunned her point blank. She smelled like sweat and old perfume.

She sat up with a gasp, and found herself in a large gray room with curved walls that looked like a torture chamber right out of a horrorvid, the walls covered in sperm, excrement, and blood. There appeared to be only one exit, and high above her head she heard the muffled thumps of current music. A sex club, maybe, but definitely not in the Senate District. She knew that area like the inside of Olee Starstone's vagina.

Wincing, she looked down at her dainty wrists and tried to unlock her cuffs with the Force--only to whimper and quickly abandon the idea, which probably wouldn't have worked anyway. Her vision was fuzzy and her thoughts muddled, and even on a good day her Force connection was spotty at best.

The door opened, revealing several towering figures. Scout scrambled to her knees, her long legs like jelly.

"Where's Motée?" she growled, her vision slowly focusing to reveal a tall battle-scarred Gungan with a noticeable bulge in his pants. "I demand to see her!"

Kleef guffawed, Jar Jar Binks' former head of security too stupid to notice she looked nothing like Amidala. "Yousa whore is safe, little Queenie. For da moment."

The other Gungans chuckled, circling around her. As tall as Kleef but not as scarred, they had bill-shaped mouths, long fin-like ears, and big yellow frogeyes rising out of their heads. In short, they were hideous looking, but it was their lack of attire that put a lump in Scout's throat, the creatures wearing nothing but loincloths, their lean amphibious bodies gleaming in the unnaturally humid room. Mouth dry, pussy wet, she turned her attention back to Kleef, trying to stay calm while in the corners of her vision she watched them free their cartoonishly large members and begin stroking them to full hardness.

She was suddenly very aware of how naked she was.

"Don't do this Kleef! Whatever they're paying you, I'll triple it!"

She struggled to her feet but was quickly knocked back to her knees, her jiggling tits making her captors shudder and their cocks jerk. She had only a passing familiarity with Naboo's politics, not nearly enough to know how the real Amidala would handle this, if she even could. Thirteen years ago the Senator had earned the nickname Slut of Naboo after being raped by Gungans, but based on what Scout had seen in Verité's hololibrary she hadn't exactly been an unwilling participant.

Kleef laughed while two underlings grabbed her arms, holding her firmly in place while a third took her by her luxurious red locks and yanked her head back, making her sneer.

"Take it then, Gungan! Take my slut mouth and shoot your tadpoles all over my face! It won't make any difference! I'll still be human and you'll be nothing more than a two-bit Gungan thug!"

As if he needed any incentive, stomping over and taking her by her ginger head. Scout groaned at his roughness, small pink nipples hardening, pussy quivering. She didn't resist when her hands were placed over his bulge, stun-cuffs clinking as she gently rubbed him. She quickly convinced herself this was how Amidala would have handled the situation--the little space hamster in her girl brain always running--and with a wicked grin she tugged his trousers to his knees, freeing his rigid prick. It was by far the biggest dick she had ever personally seen, her jaw dropping, her eyes widening. Even on Geonosis she hadn't encountered a cock so long, so thick, so virile!

She looked up at him, shivering as she ran her delicate fingertips along his bulbous shaft, holding back a smile as she made him jump under her silky touch.

Leaning in, she pressed her long tongue to his undershaft. He was warm and salty and smelled faintly of piss and something familiar but indefinable. As she used the tip of her tongue to probe his crown, finding every sensitive nook and cranny, she put the smell and musky taste together and realized he had recently been inside someone else. Pussy or ass, she couldn't tell, but it definitely wasn't anyone she knew.

Tired of her teasing, Kleef took her by the back of the head and pulled her forward, gasping when her pouty wet hole engulfed him. Fully committed, Scout immediately started blowing, her pupils dilating as if she were sucking on a pipe full of dank crude instead of a dripping alien cock from the swamps of Naboo. Kleef loudly gulped at the feel of her moist heat, not expecting someone her age to be so good with her mouth. Scout was surprised too. She had sucked a fair number of dicks over the years, but only a few aliens and even fewer Gungans. She had seen enough pornvids to pick up a trick or two, however, staring at Kleef while focusing on the cockhead and first several inches of shaft, rosy cheeks hollowing with the most intense sucks, stun-cuffs and naked body gleaming as she gripped his base and gently squeezed it in time with her blowing, thick globs of spit and pre-cum pouring from the tip and leaving her fingers sticky and dripping!

Minutes passed, though to Scout they felt like seconds. She bobbed her head, taking more of him with every pass, but quickly found her jaw stretched and her mouth filled with more throbbing Gungan meat than a girl her age should have been allowed. Kleef entered her throat without warning, gagging her, making her eyes water. Scout relaxed her gullet and pushed forward, the shaft she was gripping rapidly disappearing as she swallowed him down. Only when she reached the halfway point did she meet resistance, her throat bulging, her face turning as red as her fiery hair, but Kleef wasn't about to let her stop. He took her by her ginger locks and yanked her head back, making her throat a perfect highway for his prick. She was too small to take it all, of course, but that only made it better, Kleef rocking his hips, picking up speed and intensity as he drove in and out of her beautiful face. Scout moaned and whimpered and gagged on his pounding rod, drooling all over herself while he literally fucked her throat.

Her Gungan lover still wasn't satisfied, though. Shuffling forward until his legs were on either side of her, he bent her backward until her mouth was straight up and his cock pointed straight down. Green eyes widening, pale face darkening as she ran out of air, Scout balled her dainty teenage hands into fists and curled her toes, shaking, moaning and sobbing while he raped her young gullet with his blaster cannon cock.

"Take it, Queenie!" he cried. "Taken whats yousen!"

Taking him was all Scout could do, slobber pouring from the corners of her pouty lips, her throat making a vile glug glug glug sound as he pistoned it raw. She had lost all control of the situation, her neck throbbing, her face turning purple, but she had no choice but to keep going. To stop now was to invite death. So she sucked, blowing him as she had never blown anyone before while the others furiously pumped their cocks, struggling to keep up.

It wasn't long before his groans turned guttural and his long froggy tongue rolled out of his mouth. When he looked down to survey the damage he had inflicted, his eyes widening, Scout knew she had him, slurping loudly, crimson head rocking up to meet him blow for blow! That only enraged him, Kleef gripping her head like a shockball and pulling her to him while stabbing down and burying his entire length in her face, his churning balls smashed against her adorable dimpled chin. Bloodshot eyes bulging, Scout relaxed her throat to accommodate his pulsing girth, calling on the Force to calm herself. She had never been stretched like this before; it was almost terrifying! But she didn't exactly hate it, either; in fact, she kind of liked it, nose pressed to his crotch, stun-cuffs jangling as she clawed and tugged at his leathery scrotum. That only spurred him on, his cries building, his drool splattering all over her face!

Kleef shuffled back, pulling her head forward and giving her neck a rest. That was the only break she got, the Gungan pumping hard and fast, treating her mouth like a second pussy. His cries turned orgasmic, his cock swelling, his Gungan balls tightening. Without warning he withdrew several inches until only the head remained in her mouth. Scout sighed with relief, able to breathe again, but with precious air came a massive flood of hot alien splooge, Kleef's dong twitching like a dying fish and firing thick creamy ropes that would have drowned her if she wasn't already swallowing as fast as she could. Jizz poured out of the sides of her mouth, running down her face in sheets and splattering all over her heaving tits. It was salty and brackish, betraying his swamp origins, but it wasn't until she realized the tickling sensation in her teeth and gums was being caused by dozens of Gungan tadpoles swimming around in her mouth that she really started moaning, her pussy quivering as she frantically pumped his shaft with both hands.

Exhausted, Kleef stumbled away, practically yanking his dripping prick from her hungry mouth and grasping hands. Scout groaned, unable to hide her disappointment; then she glanced around and saw the other Gungans holding fat cocks, the creatures stunned by what they had just witnessed.


Their Queen... turned desperate whore.

Kleef chuckled. "Maybe wesa not sellin yousa to da slavers after all, Queenie. Maybe wesa keepin yousa for ourselves."

Scout lifted her chin, adopting Amidala's regal manner before licking globs of tadpole-laden sperm from her lips. "Do what you must, Kleef. But before you continue, might I make a suggestion?"

She flicked her green eyes at his bulging vest pocket.

"Turn on your holocam. You're going to want to record this."

<><><>

JEDI TEMPLE

Alone in the High Council chamber, her long legs crossed, her Padawan's impressive load dangling from her chin, Depa Billaba leaned forward and watched closely as the shimmering holoprojection of young Scout went to work on her Gungan captors, the girl's pretty green eyes defiant as she sucked and stroked and used every part of herself to get them off. Every so often she looked directly into the cam, aware she was being recorded and actually getting off on it! Which made perfect sense. If it ever leaked to the HoloNet--and Depa would make certain it did--Amidala would get all the shame while Scout could strut away with her reputation intact. It was a free play, as the shockballers liked to say.

"You and Master Nu have done well," a disembodied voice growled. "The daughter of Darsha Assant will make a fine addition to our harem."

Depa shuddered as dark energy raised the hairs on her arms. It had been thirteen years since Qui-Gon's death spurred her to secretly betray her other partners, but she still wasn't used to their taboo arrangement.

"Will she turn?"

Depa watched Scout gulp down Gungan sperm. "Dooku and Ventress broke her on Vjun. She just doesn't know it yet."

"Good. Jedi pussy always sells well--and when the Republic falls even a Padawan will be worth her weight in spice." A short pause. "And her Master?"

Depa licked her lips, hungry as she watched the redhead gargle her captors' tadpoles. "Serra Keto will join us or die, milord."

She slowly uncrossed her legs before opening them as wide as her chair would allow, revealing unkempt pubes and meaty Chalactan cunt.

"I trust this means you'll remember me when Sidious finally makes his move on Coruscant?"

Opposite her, transmitting from a throne somewhere on Dathomir, Maul grinned, baring razor-sharp teeth. "As if I could ever forgot the big brown melons that nursed me back to life."

<><><>

UNKNOWN FACILITY

On all fours with a Gungan holding her firmly in place, Scout could only whimper as her firm buttocks were pried apart and her young holes exposed to the humid air. She gasped when a hard knob pressed against her smooth taint, her eyes widening when it suddenly moved up and found her snug backdoor. She wasn't unfamiliar with bum play, not with an ass like hers, but even the well-hung droids on Vjun were dwarfed by Kleef, his monster Gungan rod so big and imposing she couldn't imagine any scenario that didn't end with her split in half!

Kleef moved slowly, puzzled by her snugness but determined to get inside, applying more and more pressure to overwhelm her sphincter, his slimy Gungan saliva lubricating the way. Scout held her breath, relaxing her bum as much as possible--and was rewarded with an intense stabbing pain as her young asshole gave out and his fat cockhead popped inside with a wet slurp. It was like being impaled by a lightsaber, her eyes bulging as she quickly bit her tongue to keep from screaming. She was playing a character, and Amidala (who famously "put the booty in Boonta Eve!" while stranded on Tatooine) would have reveled in such backdoor brutality.

"Yesss!" Kleef hissed as he pushed into her, inch after scaly inch disappearing between her milky cheeks. "Dats da bombad hole mesa rememberin!"

Scout groaned, the burning in her ass growing hotter by the second. The Jedi records hadn't shown Padmé and Kleef having a sexual relationship, but that didn't mean much. There was plenty she had done the Archivists would never know about.

Scratching at the permacrete, eyes so big she thought they would pop right out of her head, Scout struggled to take the Gungan, and he was still only halfway inside! Unfortunately, the deeper he went the tighter she got, throwing Kleef for a loop when he met resistance, the bastard staring down at her firm cheeks and the scaly member lodged between them while catching his breath. Scout waited under him, squirming on the dirty floor. She groaned when he finally seized her waist and leaned forward, fear erupting in her chest when she realized what was about to happen--a mere instant before he slammed forward with all his might, impaling her on his blaster cannon cock!

Her screams echoed in the big empty room, her pain and shock further arousing her tormentor. No longer held in place, she dropped her head and risked a look beneath her, not quite believing what she saw: a brownish-green penis longer than her thigh and just as thick repeatedly disappearing into her body, her perky tits swinging like udders while the Gungan expertly took her apart in front of his lads, his heavy shockball-like testicles smacking rhythmically against her engorged cunt and aching clitoris with every lengthy pump!

ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers
12