Scout: Split That Booty!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
40 Followers

In the Force she was able to get a sense of what he was doing to her asshole, gasping at the psychic glimpse of her once-snug sphincter stretched around a fat scaly pipe, her hole red and gooey as it sucked at Kleef's pounding member like a second mouth, the noises it made and the sight of it empty and gaping whenever he pulled out turning her face as red as her hair!

It was unlike anything she had ever felt, the tingles caused by his balls slapping against her vagina mixing with an uncomfortable churning deep in the pit of her stomach. Every time he bottomed out she felt like she had to take the galaxy's biggest dump, but when he pulled back, frequently slipping out, she suddenly felt very empty, her orifice almost lonely. It was something she had never gotten used to but in the past had been able to endure. But Kleef's prick was not Serra's fist or a clone cock; he was in another category altogether, his deep curve letting him touch her in places human females weren't supposed to be be touched, his girth and length letting him stretch and reach places basic biology said he wasn't supposed to stretch or reach. With his gooey pre-cum easing the way and his Gunganhood bigger than ever, he buried himself inside her, transforming the unease in her belly into a full-blown explosion!

"Queen of Naboo!" Kleef laughed as Scout fired her half-digested breakfast all over the floor, hawk-bat eggs and liters of Gungan sperm forming a pungent yellow mess. The others howled along with him, amused but not surprised. Apparently this wasn't the first time they had watched their boss obliterate a woman's exhaust port.

With her body conquered, all that remained was humiliation, Kleef pulling out before rolling her onto her back and gripping her slender ankles. Helpless in a puddle of her own vomit, Scout turned her face away as he lifted her pretty feet high into the air, mewling when he guided his dirty cock back to her gaping mess of a hole, arching her back and hissing when he violently re-entered her.

She groaned as he fucked her, the pain subsiding while the primal part of her brain began responding to the pussy-clenching degradation being forced upon her. Serra would be disappointed by her lack of control, but Scout couldn't help herself, retching at the smell of her own puke as it soaked into her vibrant red hair. She was a Jedi Padawan not a monk. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't stop her body from reacting to a brutal anal rape right out of a Crystal Star pornvid.

Besides, when the recording got out there would be no way to prove it was her. It was Padmé taking it up the bum, not Scout Esterhazy. Theoretically, she could do whatever she wanted without consequence, a dangerous thing for a woman.

Pushing up on her elbows, Scout looked past her sweaty tits, flat stomach, and lush red pubic hair to watch her empty pussy pulse and gape while Kleef pumped away at her snug young ass, her meaty folds grasping at air while her womanhood longed to feast on the Gungan stud's throbbing meat.

"Kleef!" she moaned, chest jiggling, belly undulating. "Kleeeef!"

"Queenie!" he grunted back, staring at her flopping tits, his naked body drenched with sweat. "Mesa... your servant!"

Gungan jaws dropped in shock. Scout ignored them, draping her long legs over Kleef's strong shoulders so he could free his hands for more important work, his rough skin sliding across her slippery flesh before cupping her breasts, her nipples sharp enough now to cut plasteel.

"Then serve me!" she purred, green eyes bloodshot, sweat pouring down her gorgeous face. "Fuck my royal ass, Gungan! I command it!"

Kleef took up her challenge with gusto, folding her legs back until her knees almost touched her chest. He pumped hard and fast, leaving most of his gigantic prick lodged in her Jedi shitter. Scout stared at him while he pummeled her, running her dainty hands over his arms and chest. He was repulsive even for an alien: dumb, smelly, and overly aggressive. If not for his fat dick she would have no use for him at all, spurring him on with her cries and reveling in the humiliation of being used by such an unworthy creature.

"Yes! Fuck me with your big cock, Kleef! Fuck your Queen!"

Serra would be shocked at such unsophisticated language, but Scout wasn't her girl today. She was just another ginger whore, a piece of meat that existed only to service Kleef and his Gungans.

She was Padmé!

Determined to give her all she could handle, Kleef rolled her onto her side and climbed up, balancing on his hands and hovering over her as if doing a push-up. Only one part of him was getting exercise today, the alien drooling all over her face while rolling into her hard enough to lift her off the ground. Scout squealed at such a sharp new angle but didn't resist. In fact, she aided him as best she could, crossing her legs and clenching down on him, making them both whimper.

She abused her tits, giving her hands something to do while her pussy ached for stimulation. She longed to touch herself, to pound her dripping hole and frantically grind her clit, but something held her back. Maybe it was the cams, maybe it was the thought of being a Gungan's anal slut. Whatever the reason, she tugged at her nipples, violently twisting them while Kleef did his best to destroy her ass for all time.

Luckily for her, a woman didn't need pussy stimulation to climax, Scout's green eyes about to pop out of her head while the alien dong pounded her toward a messy finish. Looking up at Kleef, sickened by his presence but aroused in a way no Humanoid could ever make her feel, she understood why Amidala, Motée, and the other Nabooians were so willing to risk damaging their careers and hard-won reputations to play sex slave to even the lowliest Gungan.

"Goddessss!" Scout wailed, having the presence of mind to call out to Naboo's deity even as her crotch exploded and a burning liquid pleasure radiated through her trembling, jerking body like a hit of high quality crude. It was like being stunned at full power, every muscle in her body spasming while she bucked and writhed and drooled in a sticky puddle of her own vomit.

Urged on by his minions, Kleef bore into her like a Kessel spice miner. Scout barely noticed, her ass a minor concern as she pressed a hand over her messy cunt and used the Force to slow time in her mind, reveling in every pleasurable twitch while hot girl-cum gushed between her fingers. She released an embarrassed groan when she lost control and abruptly returned to real time, losing control of her bladder and pissing all over herself.

Kleef was too busy tearing at her insides to notice, wielding his cock like a Jar'Kai master with a double-bladed lightsaber. He was a master of his weapon, relentlessly humping her as she had never been humped before. Even Anakin and Windu would be hard-pressed to match him, the Gungan stuffing her through orgasm after orgasm, leaving her a shaking wet mess beneath him.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, that her ass might actually fall out from overuse, he went stiff!

"Queenie!" he shouted. "Mesa... cummin!"

He slammed into her a final time, his dick bulging before popping like a defective blaster cannon. Scout screamed as he flooded her torn, stretched bowels, grateful he was in her ass and not her fertile young pussy because even with the best birth control he could have gotten her pregnant through sheer volume alone, his load pouring around his pistoning dong and out her ruined ass, the thick creamy jizz now a dark brown.

But Kleef wasn't done yet, his balls still churning when he pulled out with a loud slurp and rolled her onto her back. Scout had seen enough pornvids to know what he was after, spreading her legs wide apart so he could lean in and shoot his final spurts all over her belly and across her heaving chest. Glancing into the nearest cam, Scout could only imagine what she looked like naked and sweaty and coated in alien goo, liters of the stuff pouring from her demolished backdoor.

With a sneer, Kleef got up and straddled her chest, bringing his dripping cock to her face. Scout shied away at the sight and smell of her own ass, but he took her by her vomit-soaked hair and pulled her back to it. She glared but could do nothing else but let him back inside, retching as she slowly bobbed up and down the bulging shaft, using her tongue and pouty teenage lips to clean every filthy inch.

Satisfied, Kleef spit on her before throwing her down on the permacrete. Scout groaned, ass gaping, pussy quivering, as she writhed in her mess.

"You'll never break me," she rasped.

Kleef chuckled and snapped his fingers, causing the others to surround her, cocks in hand. None were as big as him, but a few came pretty close.

Scout groaned, weary in body and soul, but knew Serra would never give up if she were in her place. Sitting up, she leaned back on her hands and slowly opened her legs.

"Force help me," she muttered under her breath as they swarmed her.

ACSD
ACSD
40 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shaak Ti: Above & Beyond 02 Jedi gangbanged by machines!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Avengers: Big Brute Cock Black Widow has to calm the Hulk down by any means necessary.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Making of a PokeSlut 01 - Houndoom Cassie captures a Houndoom in an unusual manner.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Penny and Bernie make a porno.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Tusken Whore Handmaiden versus Tusken Raiders!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories