Scout's Honor Pt. 02

Story Info
The Conclave.
4.1k words
4.72
3.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old noisy greyhound bounced wildly up and down on the poorly paved highway. After a long wait at the border, I was finally Boston bound. It was the last little bit of this agonizing bus ride, and I couldn't wait to get off this cramped and stinky bus. It didn't help that the old man sitting behind me kept coughing all over the headrest.

I tried to ignore the uncomfortable ride by just dreaming about seeing him. All I dreamt about over the last six months was touching his soft skin and kissing his perfect pink lips. Of course I couldn't wait to be inside him again, listening to his soft moans as I gripped his smooth behind.

As the bus pulled into the terminal, my heart began to pound. It pounded so fast that it nearly tore through my red flannel shirt. My palms were so sweaty that I could barely grip the small plastic handle on my small black suitcase. My knees were shaking so much that I nearly stumbled down the small bus stairs. The old man coughed on my neck one last time as I exited the bus, giving me more of a reason to hurry.

Dan was standing near the old Bell payphones at the end of the terminal near the exit. I almost burst out laughing at what he was wearing. He stuck out like a sore thumb in the bus terminal because of the way he was dressed. I had no idea Dan would be wearing his full scout uniform.

He was wearing those really uncomfortable knee high wool scout socks. His shirt was tucked inside those green scout shorts, and he had an embroidered scout belt around his waist. Dan's button up uniform shirt proudly displayed his eagle rank and various merit badges. I guess it made sense, since he would be very easy to spot. Besides there's always going to be someone weird in a bus terminal. I marveled at how he somehow looked ridiculous, but somehow sexy in his scout uniform. I probably looked way weirder than he did, since I was the only one in the terminal wearing a winter jacket. I had no idea it would be a beautiful sunny day in Boston. It was a freezing cold winter day when I left Montreal.

"Canadia!" He shouted from across the bus station.

He had cut his hair short, and gone where those sexy blonde curls I loved so much. But his sexy blue eyes made up for it. Even from across the terminal, I could see them sparkling back in my direction.

Dan ran right up to me, and wrapped his long legs around my waist. I quickly wrapped my arms around his body, before he nearly knocked me to the bus station floor. I wanted to grab his olive green shorts and grab his butt so bad.

"Fuck man I missed you." He whispered in my ear, pressing his smooth cheek against mine.

I thought it wasn't obvious, but the movement from the bus ride didn't help any. He could tell exactly how excited I was as he slowly unwrapped his legs from my body.

"You need to calm down, my dad's out in the parking lot." He whispered.

I quickly swung my Root's backpack in front of my waist, doing my best to hide my raging hard on. Even though I looked ridiculous in my oversized winter jacket, it worked well to hide my hard on.

Dan stopped walking for a second and bent down to tie his running shoes. His fingers slid back and forth against the laces, but it was pretty clear he wasn't tying anything. His shirt was tucked into his shorts, and the shorts pressed tight against his cute little butt. He stopped pretending to tie his shoe, and the then reached up into his pocket. He smiled at me as he purposely dropped his leather wallet on the floor. He could tell how hard I was trying not to stare at his ass.

"I hate you man." I mumbled as we continued walking to his dad's car.

"You miss my butt don't you." He whispered back.

We exited the terminal and headed to the back parking lot. His dad was waiting in an old red Jaguar. We set my luggage in the trunk, and sat in the backseat of his dad's Jag. His dad played some boring NPR talk show, while the three of us made small talk. His dad asked me a couple short questions about my trip, which I politely answered. It wasn't a very interesting bus ride, and that's about as far as conversation went. My attention was focused on Dan's shorts, and more specifically the crease between his legs.

I imagined just pulling his zipper open and leaning in between his legs. We approached a long tunnel, and it was suddenly pitch dark. Dan grabbed my hand and slid it between his legs. I quickly squeezed his cock, causing him to get even harder. Dan grabbed my hand and guided it deeper inside his shorts. He wasn't wearing underwear and his smooth hard cock swelled up further against my sweaty palm. Just as I was starting to stroke him, light began to pour into the tunnel. I quickly pulled my hand away before his dad could catch on.

I had to get rid of this boner before I stepped out of his car, and Dan only made it so much worse.

"Let me get your suitcase for you." his dad offered, as we got out of his car.

I bit my lip and did my best to hide my boner as Dan's dad grabbed my suitcase and backpack. His Dad placed the suitcase in the entrance of their massive mansion, and Dan led me up a massive spiral staircase to their guestroom. The guestroom room was nearly as big as my parent's three bedroom apartment. I knew Dan was rich, but didn't realize he was this rich.

Dan could tell I was blown away by the size of the room, and his massive house in general. Dan really didn't seem like the spoiled rich type, but that was one of the reason's I liked him so much. It was that and my obsession with his smooth hairless body.

As soon as Dan heard his dad's car peel out of the driveway, he pinned me against the massive guest bed. We nibbled hungrily at each other's lips, until our warm tongues melted in each other's open mouths. We quickly unbuttoned each other's shirts, and tossed them on the floor. Dan reached down and undid his tan scout belt. Almost immediately my hands were buried inside his shorts and tightly gripping his smooth hairless behind.

"You missed my little ass." He said, between soft moans.

His hard cock pushed against my zipper as he began grinding his body against my waist. I teased my index finger between his butt-cheeks and began inserting my finger in him, causing him to shake with pleasure. I gripped his left butt-cheek hard and pulled it to the side, as I pushed my finger deeper in.

He started to suck harder on my neck as I began quickly fingering his hole. Dan pushed my finger aside and stood up on the bed. I smiled up at his perfect hairless body as his shorts came down, and his long cock dangled between his legs. He had shaved himself clean, and there wasn't a hair on his smooth body.

I quickly pinned him to the bed and pushed his legs apart. He moaned as I slid my finger back inside him, and began to wrap my lips around his tip. He reached down and pulled it out of my mouth, and began smacking it back and forth on my lips. I grabbed his hands and pinned them down to the bed, as I did my best to make my way down his balls. I went a little faster, quickly bobbing up and down on his cock until I could taste pre-cum hitting my tongue.

But he knew what I really missed. He pushed me aside, and flipped over on to his belly.

Dan moaned as I buried my nails in his back, and stuck my tongue inside him. I alternated between my tongue and index finger, causing him to beg for more. With my finger still teasing in and out his hole, I quickly pulled my jeans and underwear to the floor. I couldn't wait to be inside him again. Dan looked back and me, and reached into the nightstand. He handed me a small container of lube, which I hurriedly rubbed all over my rock hard cock. I placed a little bit on my index finger, and teased my finger inside his ass again. Dan pushed my finger aside and got on his hands and knees. I reached down and grabbed my cock, slowly penetrating his tight pink hole.

He moaned like crazy as I began to swell up inside him. I had only managed to squeeze my tip in him, and began to push in a bit deeper. I grabbed the lube and added a little bit more. I grabbed his tiny waist and squeezed halfway inside him. I was finally inside, and began to go back and forth inside his very tight hole.

"Fuck me." He begged

Just as I pushed all the way in him, the doorbell rang twice. We tried to ignore it but whoever it was really wanted an answer. They rang two more times, causing us both too panic and quickly put our clothes back on.

Those dang missionaries!

We both shook out heads in disbelief, Two boy scouts leaders had stopped making love to learn about God. My cock was still dripping against my underwear, and Dan was still red in the face.

"Get out here before I stick my dog on you!" Dan yelled at the missionaries.

It was the first I ever saw Dan upset. But I could only imagine how upset he was, just as he was getting into it. I know I was still rock hard, and pressing hard against my underwear. Unfortunately, as soon he finished chasing the missionaries away Dan's dad showed up at door.

Dan slid his toes up against my crotch during dinner, nearly causing me to choke on my food. I could feel some pre-cum pressing against my underwear, as I thought about penetrating Dan's tight hole again. As soon as his dad stepped away to use the bathroom, Dan stood up and pulled his shorts down. He grabbed both cheeks and pulled them apart. He licked his finger sensually and gently inserted it in and out of his exposed hole.

But it was just a tease. As soon as he heard the bathroom door open, he quickly pulled his shorts up and sat back down at the table.

His dad was back at the dinner table, and Dan casually continued eating his steak. His dad was totally oblivious to what we had been up to, since he knew both of us had girlfriends. Now it was my turn to tease my toes between Dan's legs. Dan was clearly hard and wanted it just as bad as I did. We continued teasing each other while we ate, while Dan's dad was completely oblivious to what was going on under his dinner table.

After dessert we helped clean up, and went downstairs to watch TV. Dan's dad watched upstairs in the living room, and quickly fell asleep. We ate an insane amount of junk food and spent the night catching up. But it was too much, and we couldn't simply ignore the tension between us.

Dan reached under the covers and unzipped my jeans. He bent down and slowly started to suck me off, and as soon as I was hard he straddled my waist. His lips pressed against mine as he lowered his body onto my cock. I held myself in place, while pushing into his hole. Just as I was about to go inside him, he was met with a sticky mess.

"Wow that was fast." He muttered.

"Sorry dude was holding back all day." I replied, still shaking.

He smiled as I ducked down between his legs, and he pulled the blanket up over me. It was the same thing for him, and he almost instantly exploded all over my open lips. Worried we would get caught, we quickly put our clothes back on.

The sun was almost up, when we slowly made our way upstairs. It was too risky to fool around like this with Dan's dad around.

After a few hours of sleep, we packed up for the conclave. We both put on our full scout uniforms. Of course Dan looked amazing, and I looked like a total chubby goofball. He was even able to pull off those ugly knee high socks, and the tan scout cap.

Dan's dad dropped of us at the local community center. It was rented out every year for the scout conclave. I was pretty excited seeing how this was my first year as a scout leader, and I would see all my old camp friends. Dan and I set our stuff down in a back corner, and went around the center to say hi to our old camp friends.

There were sleeping bags scattered all over the main auditorium, and younger scouts running every which way. Once us scout leaders got everyone settled, Scoutmaster Pete introduced us and the other scout leaders to the other troop members. Scoutmaster Pete was wearing his full uniform and wide scoutmaster hat. He never needed to use a microphone because his voice always seemed to echo when he spoke.

We set up a few different merit badge stations and used icebreakers to help the younger scouts get to know each other. Some of the parents had also come to volunteer for the next few days, and helped out at the merit badge stations.

After dinner, Scoutmaster Pete led the younger troop members on a sing along. They sat in a circle in middle of the auditorium, and pretended they were at a bonfire. Us older scouts sat in the adjacent room, and planned out the next day's activities. We were all very excited to make the next few days as memorable as possible. Of course, I couldn't ignore Dan's foot resting against my thigh underneath the picnic table. Once we were done planning our activities, we headed back to the auditorium.

Scoutmaster Pete played his taps, and the lights went out.

I should have realized Dan would pull something like this, but it was too late. I should have kept my eye on that sexy little troublemaker.

The entire auditorium was covered in giant glowing dicks. All sorts of dirty words were scrawled up on the walls, and floor. It was pretty clear that someone had used a lot of glow in the dark paint. As soon as they noticed, the entire troop started laughing hysterically. Scoutmaster Pete was working in one of the back offices, and came out to see what the commotion was.

He turned the auditorium lights on and it was obvious how upset he was. His face was bright red and his veins were about to pop out of his forehead. Of course, it just made the kids laugh harder. He quickly turned the lights back off and yelled at the kids to settle down. Once they were calm, he ordered me and Dan into his back office.

We both knew we were deep shit. As soon as we were inside his office, he bolted the door behind us.

"Pull your shorts down or I'm telling both your parents." He said, slamming his fist down on his desk.

Dan's dad was pretty strict, and I didn't want to rat him out to Scoutmaster Pete. We immediately unbuckled our belts, and dropped our shorts to the floor.

"Now both you troublemakers grab the desk!" He ordered, slamming his fist down again.

We both looked over and each other, I could tell Dan was little bit scared. Scoutmaster Pete began lightly caressing the backs of our white cotton underwear. He grabbed our butts a little bit harder, and began smacking both our behinds. He wound up his arm and the spanking turned a bit harder. He stopped for a second and ran his hands inside our underwear, lightly caressing our butts. We thought it was over, but then he wound his arm up and hit us hard enough that it began to hurt.

He stopped spanking us, and ordered us to remove our scout shirts. Once our shirts were off he sucked gently on our nipples, while lightly running his hands against the front of our cotton underwear. Once our nipples were hard, he turned us back to the desk.

"Now pull your underwear down." He ordered.

We quickly pulled down our underwear. He made us lift our legs as he pulled our underwear all the way off. He took our underwear and shoved it in our mouths, and started spanking us even harder.

He was spanking us so hard that we could barely take it. But nobody would ever know, and the door was locked behind us.

"Who put the paint on the walls?" He asked.

"Mhhhhhm." Dan mumbled, as he got spanked again.

Scoutmaster Pete pulled the underwear out of our mouths, and Dan admitted doing it.

Scoutmaster Pete undid his shorts and dropped them over his knee socks. He was wearing tight white underwear and his cock hsd swelled up against the thin fabric. He went behind us and slid his cock back and forth between our bare ass-cheeks.

"Both of you get on your knees!" He ordered us, pushing us to the cold concrete on the office floor.

He slid his underwear back and forth between our mouths. His hands rested on our heads, while he casually played with our hair. Once his underwear was drenched with our saliva, he began to pull down his underwear.

The two of us looked in disbelief and how wide his cock was. He groaned as we kissed passionately against the tip of his cock. He stuffed his underwear back and forth between our mouths, while we slowly slid our tongues up and down his thick shaft. His balls were big and sweaty, and rocked back and forth while we took turns sucking him off.

He reached down and grabbed Dan by the arm, throwing his body hard against the big mahogany desk. Scoutmaster Pete shoved me down on my knees in front of the desk, and jammed his cock into my mouth. Dan moaned like crazy while Scoutmaster Pete licked his hole as if it were a sweet candy.

"Canada boy, you're going to get his little hole ready for me." He said, pulling me up by the arm.

Scoutmaster Pete got on his hands and knees, and lifted up my shirt. His head bobbed up and down between my legs, and he pinched my nipples hard enough to make me squirm. He stopped played with my nipples, and gently squeezed my balls. He let go and grabbed my waist, rocking me back and forth against his lips.

He stopped, and reached into the desk drawer to grab a small container. I gasped as he spread it from my balls up to the tip. He slowly rubbed the cold liquid back and forth, while gently squeezing my swollen balls.

He placed one hand on each of Dan's cheeks, and spread them wide apart. We could hear a soft moan coming from Dan as I pushed my lubed up cock inside him. Scoutmaster Pete sat up on the desk and spread his legs wide. I rubbed his massive cock up and down, while I pushed deeper inside Dan. I grabbed Dan's waist and started to go a little bit deeper while Scoutmaster Pete's swollen cock muffled the noise

Scoutmaster Pete held the base of his cock, and slid it back and forth into Dan's open mouth. He let go of his cock, and undid his shirt buttons. Dan played his Scoutmaster Pete's hot sweaty chest and pinched his nipples, while his mouth quickly bobbed up and down.

"Are you ready to get fucked by Scoutmaster Pete?" He said, looking down at Dan.

.

Dan couldn't answer because his face was still stuffed with Scoutmaster Pete's swollen cock. All that came out of Dan's mouth was a muffled moan and a lot of saliva. The saliva dripped endlessly onto Scoutmaster Pete's balls, and all over the big wooden desk. Secretly, I was worried Dan couldn't handle such a big cock inside him.

Scoutmaster Pete pulled out of Dan's mouth and pushed me aside. He grabbed my head and shoved me down to the floor. I gasped for air while he shoved his massive cock in and out of my mouth again. Scoutmaster Pete reached up and fingered Dan's hole, while I continued to gag harder and harder. Dan's moans became louder and louder, it was clear he was starting to enjoy it.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and dripped a thick wad of saliva all over my chest. With his fingers still inside Dan's hole, grabbed the lube and poured it generously on his cock. Scoutmaster Pete shoved everything off the desk, and lifted Dan onto his big hairy body.

Dan slowly squatted down on Scoutmaster Pete's enormous cock. Dan let out a really loud moan as Scoutmaster Pete penetrated him.

"Would you shut him up?" Scoutmaster Pete bellowed.

I quickly pushed my fingers deep inside his mouth. Dan sucked them back and forth while he did his best to take the swollen scoutmaster.

"I have a better idea." Scoutmaster Pete said.

He pulled out of Dan, and flipped him on his backside. He grabbed the lube and fingered it back and forth inside Dan's hole. He slowly inserted another finger inside Dan's hole, and as he teased his hole we took turns sucking Dan's very swollen cock. After a few minutes, Dan practically begged him to go inside him again.

"Put your cock in his mouth to shut him up." Scoutmaster Pete ordered.

I went up on the desk and shoved my rock hard cock deep in Dan's mouth. Dan moaned as Scoutmaster Pete pushed inside him again. But I couldn't just ignore Dan's hard cock smacking violently back and forth against his waist. I leaned forward and placed my lips around the tip. Scoutmaster Pete started to slowly push deeper into him, causing Dan's cock to push back and forth inside my open mouth.

12