Scout's Honor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scoutmaster Pete grabbed Dan's legs, and pulled them against his big hairy chest. He started slamming him back and forth against the desk. My cock was swelling up more and more in Dan's mouth. I reached down and began to stroke Dan's cock, trying to distract him as Scoutmaster Pete pushed all the way inside him.

I could feel myself about to explode, but Dan beat me to it. I could feel his cock begin to swell in my hand as I guided his thick load inside my wide open mouth. Just as Dan came inside my mouth, Scoutmaster Pete stopped rocking back forth got ready to shoot his load.

"My turn." He gasped, as he slowly came inside Dan's swollen hole.

Dan gasped as Scoutmaster Pete slowly pulled out of him. Dan quickly leaned forward and sucked the rest of Scoutmaster Pete's load off him. He was met with a big surprise, when the Scoutmaster reached down and shot a second load all over his face.

Scoutmaster Pete shoved me down on the desk next to Dan. It was my turn now.

Dan leaned over and we kissed passionately on the lips. Scoutmaster Pete's head bobbed up and down between my open thighs.

"Oh shit, I'm going too..." I moaned.

Dan stopped kissing me, and placed his butt-cheeks on each side of my mouth. I stuck my tongue deep inside his sore pink hole as I shot my load between both their open mouths.

The three of us lay naked on the desk, trying to catch our breath. Scoutmaster Pete told us to get dressed before someone noticed something was up. We quickly put on our uniforms, and got ready to head out to the auditorium.

Before we left his office, he made us stand in front of him and say the scout oath. Once we completed the scout oath, he grabbed both our asses and kissed us both on the lips.

Dan had a hard time sitting the next day, and I had a hard time ignoring the thought of Scoutmaster Pete's massive swollen cock penetrating Dan. Just as I thought I couldn't be more distracted, a familiar long-haired scout arrived.

I smiled over at Dan, who was already looking in Greg's direction.

12