SCP - 7642 "Dollmaker"

Story Info
A classic style of SCP story, SCP 7642 – Dollmaker.
3.4k words
4.64
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: A classic style of SCP story, Foundation operation report on SCP 7642 -- Dollmaker. Slow start.

New to writing fiction/erotica, long time reader, first time contributor, comments welcome, but since it's my first time, please be gentle or give it to me rough, nothing in between (:

Tags: creepy, horror, NC, BDSM, Rough, mf

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and not intended to break any laws or harm any individuals, The nature of this writing is adult and erotic. This is a work of fiction and is intended to entertain, any similarities to real life are strictly coincidence. There is no SCP foundation and this never actually happened...

Item # 7642 "Dollmaker"

Object class: uncontained.

Special containment procedures: SCP-7642 is to be avoided at all costs. Observation and surveillance are to be conducted at a distance and covertly by seasoned personal. SCP-7642 is aware of foundation existence and has already neutralized/captured multiple Mobile task Force (MTF) members and [DATA EXPUNGED] community partners. Any observation of SCP-7642 using an object or other source of power is to be immediately reported to management. No actions should be taken to warn local authorities or rescue victims. [REDACTED] [DATA EXPUNGED] it [REDACTED] a [DATA EXPUNGED] holder [DATA EXPUNGED] to add to [DATA EXPUNGED] of this [REDACTED] and extreme caution should be always taken by all foundation personal, at all times; as well as by [DATA EXPUNGED] community partners.

Recommend no female staff members be assigned to SCP-7642.

Description: SCP-7642 is a middle-aged male, Caucasian, slim build with short black hair and glasses. SCP-7642 does not appear to be employed. SCP-7642 lives in a two storied mid-century home with a basement in the [REDACTED] of North America (USA) with a well-kept backyard, at the end of a sparsely populated Cul-de-sac. SCP-7642 lives alone and is never seen in the company of other people. SCP-7642 has no animals to be considered as pets, [REDACTED] for the [REDACTED] as in the case of [REDACTED] victims [REDACTED] he [REDACTED] similarly as the [REDACTED] for [DATA EXPUNGED] is.

SCP-7642 is known to by means yet to be discovered to turn people into dolls. SCP-7642 appears to have no limitations on the type of doll he can turn his victims into. SCP-7642 can control how much of his victims he turns into a doll, often turning parts of the victim into a doll in order to immobilize them for his own ends. [DATA EXPUNGED] is considered [REDACTED] due to [REDACTED] on [REDACTED] as of 1900 hours on [REDACTED] There are no observable connections established between SCP-7642 and [DATA EXPUNGED] as of this time, further consideration of connections should be considered as evidenced by similarities in [DATA EXPUNGED]

SCP-7642 was discovered by an agent that was investigating missing persons in region [REDACTED] of the [REDACTED] PD. Subject was discovered by traditional police work by foundation agent and investigated at length, see addendum for specifics on investigation and subject background. Agent forwarded his report to foundation supervisor and enacted standard [REDACTED] protocol to throw traditional LEO off any trail leading to SCP-7642. SCP-7642 had been observed in the vicinity of several missing persons cases, several involving multiple persons missing at the same time such as a teenage group of friends, a married couple, a partnered pair of LEO, a firefighter squad, etc.

Standard recon team was deployed. Recon team [REDACTED] 627 observed subject home for 1 standard 7-day week before observing SCP-7642 departure from home. Half of recon team followed subject on what would turn out to be a standard supply run for groceries. The other half of recon team made limited covert entrance, observing home from 4 side (rear) windows and doors. One recon member climbed low hanging roof and observed second floor from window, this was first reported sighting of SCP-7642 doll collections. Recon member [REDACTED] code named "redhead" reported seeing dozens of "dolls" but on video review it was ascertained that subjects were not limited to any one particular type of doll as some were action figures, some were rag dolls, fashion dolls, porcelain and what appeared to be blow up dolls of an erotic nature.

Standard [REDACTED] protocol was observed, no evidence of team was left behind and standard communication allowed the team to fade away while SCP-7642 was still several miles from his lair. Groceries obtained by SCP-7642 were standard and unremarkable. Other errands run by SCP-7642 during this trip were also unremarkable and within normal limits. SCP-7642 was observed filling up a gas can while fueling his personal vehicle. SCP-7642 unloaded his supplies into his home and was not seen again until that night.

SCP-7642 emerged from his home via the structure 4-side door and was observed setting up a fire pit in his backyard. Due to foliage of local woods, recon team was able to advance to within 100 meters of SCP-7642 and his fire pit. Recon team observed SCP-7642 dig his fire pit several feet into the ground, leaving the dirt to one side and filling the pit with wood and kindling from a nearby wheelbarrow. SCP-7642 then briefly returned to his home, returning with a large black garbage back and smaller white garbage bag, clearly filled to bursting. SCP-7642 lit his fire pit, using the gas he had purchased earlier and sat down in a lawn chair with his garbage bag within easy hand reach. SCP-7642 opened the garbage bag and pulled out a doll, an action figure, SCP-7642 snarled at the doll and tossed it into the fire. SCP-7642 repeated this act with several dolls, pulling them out, snarling or making a disgusted face and then tossing them into the fire. There was no distinguishable pattern to the type of doll, some were rag, some were fashion and some were rag dolls. Fire burned within normal limits, normal smoke and as expected plastic melting sounds and smells of burning dolls.

SCP-7642 continued until he was done with the black garbage bag and then he began on the white garbage bag. Recon member "redhead" reported that SCP-7642 would pull out a doll from white garbage bag and play with it or otherwise molest the doll before throwing it into the fire. Sometimes SCP-7642 would undress a doll and molest its private parts, sometimes he would lick the doll and sometimes he would hold it for some time before tossing it into the fire. It was at this time that recon member "redhead reported to her commander that all the dolls from the black garbage bag had been males and all the dolls being played with by SCP-7642 were female dolls. SCP-7642 eventually finished with his task, returning to the interior of his home with the two garbage bags, minus any dolls. SCP-7642 returned with a shovel and covered the fire pit with the dirt he had set aside earlier, returning once more for the evening. No rhythm or reason for destruction/burning of dolls has been obtained.

Foundation supervisor [DATA EXPUNGED] decided that on next supply run by SCP-7642, recon team member "redhead" would make contact with SCP-7642 and attempt to form a social connection that could be exploited to obtain further details on subject. On the date of [REDACTED] SCP-7642 was expected to go on a supply run, recon team member "redhead" was dressed in a civilian red dress with the intention of obtaining SCP-7642's attention. Team lead [REDACTED] code name "blood axe" reported an operation commencement and that was the last communication from recon team [REDACTED] 627. See addendum Charlie 32-62 for expected operations comms for this particular operation and take note that there was no further communications from recon team [REDACTED] 627.

On several missed check in's, regional MTF [REDACTED] were sent in to secure, contain, protect (SCP) as needed. It should be noted that due to limited resources due to the incident in [DATA EXPUNGED] city and the lack of available MTF teams, MTF [REDACTED] arrived on site, 1 week after missed check ins, see Addendum Priority Alpha Nova Gold for incident details and addendum Romeo 72-63-01 impact of incident [DATA EXPUNGED] on MTF readiness.

MTF began by investigating small dead space (dip in land) in local woods that was designated by recon team as rally point. MTF proceeded to recon team designated LP/OP (listening post/observation post). On arrival at LP/OP MTF found recon team member "Redhead" in what MTF team leader described as "a changed form". MTF team lead briefly interviewed "Redhead", MTF team lead called in to management and the decision was made to break contact. MTF prepped "redhead" for transport and departed the scene. Since this incident an all-male recon team has been in place, observing but not interacting with SCP-7642. "Redhead" has received treatment for her injuries, including physical trauma treatment, sexual assault treatments (including birth control) and psychological support. Her current condition is stable/medical retirement. While her wound will heal her condition is irreversible. See following addendum for details of post op debriefing.

Addendum: Pyric victory

Interviewer: so, tell me what happened, from the top.

Redhead: we proceeded on mission as per standard protocol. The plan was for me to "run into" the subject at the local supermarket and initiate contact.

Interviewer: seems straight forward

Redhead: that's what we all believed, but it turned out otherwise. I made an initial contact and we were talking...

Interviewer: you and the SCP?

Redhead: yea, he seemed nice. Then while we were talking, I noticed the store was kind of empty, I took a chance to break his personal space a little, put my hand on his forearm, you know some flirty stuff.

Interviewer: you were playing the roll to gain leverage, please continue.

Redhead: There I was, sharing a moment with this guy, looking up into his eyes, when everything kind of stopped all of the sudden, then I feel myself falling and looking up at this giant of a man. A giant hand reached down and scooped my immobile body up. All's I could do was stair straight forward, his face looming in front of my field of view like a mountain. Then the creep brought me up to his mouth and licked my face before putting me into his pocket.

Interviewer: was there anything to indicate a specific SCP, like a wand or other artifact? Anything like that in his pocket?

Redhead: No, that would have been in my report and I would have mentioned it earlier.

Interviewer: I see, please continue.

Redhead: Felt like I was in this guys pocket for an eternity. I could feel him going about his business, I'll say this about this guys magic, even as an action figure I could feel stuff as if it was my own flesh and blood. But yea, eventually he pulled me out of his pocket.

Interviewer: where were you at this point?

Redhead: I was in his house, in his office, he held me up to a bulletin board, turned me around so that I was facing his giant form and pinned me to the board, using two pins to trap each of my arms and legs to the board, I was able to move my eyes...

Interviewer: were you able to move anything else at this time?

Redhead: no just my eyes. I looked down at the desk to see the rest of my team. He had turned them into rag dolls.

(file note: at this time subject became obviously disturbed by memory of ordeal, classic thousand-yard stair)

Interviewer: Ma'am?

Redhead: hu... oh yea, they were rag dolls, all of them, they looked like themselves, tactical gear and all, just dollafied. The next thing this guy does is bring an old school metal garbage bin up to the desk.

(File Note: subject began to weep and had to be coaxed into continuing, subject needed assistance wiping her face due to her condition.)

Interviewer: When you're ready please continue.

Redhead: he burned them, one at a time. He lit them on fire in front of me, holding them with barbecue tongs. I watched my team burn to ashes. When he was done, he pulled out a fire extinguisher and sprayed the can holding the ashes of my team.

Redhead: he left me there pinned to the wall, immobilized. Contemplating my end and how things had gone so wrong. He came back a few hours later. He was naked, hard as a rock. If I could have, I would have shuddered. I didn't know what he had planned for me, but I didn't like my chances, I still remembered the lick he gave me when he first captured me.

Interviewer: what did he do?

Redhead: he pulled me off the wall. Then everything went blank for a time, when I came too, I was my normal size again, I still couldn't move my arms or legs and I couldn't move my head, but I felt my lips open in an O. I could feel my chest move with my breathing and I felt him inside me, his nine-inch dick slamming into me.

Interviewer: he was raping you?!?

Redhead: well it sure as shit wasn't consensual!!!

Interviewer:...

Redhead: yes, he raped me, over the next week he raped me every which way, he tortured and tormented me

(side note: subject took a break to go to the restroom, a foundation therapist escorted her to and from)

Redhead: where were we?

Interviewer: he was...

Redhead: yea he was raping me, fucked me good. He reached down, rubbed my clit, molested my breasts, slapped, and pinched them to his delight, kissed my forced open lips, wrestled with my tongue with his. He came in me, I felt his warm cum cover my insides and he kept going, guy must of popped a blue pill or something cause he didn't stop, for hours this went on. At some point, it felt like it stopped being about the sex and more of a power thing, like I was powerless to stop him and he had the power to do whatever he wanted.

Interviewer:...

Redhead: Did I mention that only some of me was plastic?

Interviewer: yes, when you started getting into the part about...

Redhead: No I mean my parts that weren't plastic were legit real, I could feel his saliva run down my face, his cum filled my womanhood and along with his rubbings, kind of turned me on. When he pinched my nipples it hurt, when he slapped my breasts or my face I felt it like it was my flesh and blood. He hurt me.

Interviewer: then what happened?

Redhead: what do you mean "then what" he raped me, he came, he raped me some more, he came some more. He got bored and turned me onto my stomach, he stuck his thumb up my ass, slapped my ass cheeks and shoved himself right into my anus, that was the worst. I hadn't done it there before and here's this creep, no lube ass fucking me. He stuck the thumb he had initially penetrated me with into my mouth, forcing me to taste my scrotum. I wasn't exactly a virgin when I went on this op, but he had me feeling all kinds of violated. I'm not even into men, came out the closet at my best friends sweet 16, me, her, a cheap bottle of vodka, her girlfriend, that's what I'm into, not dick. But this creep fucked me relentlessly, eventually my body betrayed me and I orgasmed like I was a teenager experiencing her first time, again and again.

I haven't been able to orgasm since this op, since the last time I felt his cum running out my pussy, down my ass cheeks, my juices spurting out, his hand slapping the warrior out of me. I was a top shelf operative, pulled down by upper command to operate at the highest levels of foundation operations. Sometimes I lay in bed at night, thinking about it, will I ever orgasm again, will I ever be a warrior again, will the slap, cum filled orgasm of a creepy SCP man be the last intimate feeling I experience... sorry, I'm still new to this new touchy feely therapy bullshit.

Interviewer: you know the foundation will support you during your recovery process...

Redhead: how am I supposed to recover from this?

(side note: subject motioned to her condition, while "redhead" had been returned to normal size, her arms and legs have remained plastic doll arms and legs, she is basically a quadriplegic with doll style prosthetics, foundation staff are unsure of how or if the doll parts can be removed, additionally, her breasts and reproductive parts have also been turned to plastic.)

Redhead: why don't we keep the therapy to the head Dr.'s and lets just get through this.

Interviewer: ok

Redhead: so after a few hours of fucking, slapping, pinching and cuming... both he and I came.. after a few hours of that he fell asleep on top of me. When he woke up he left and came back shaved and showered. He carried me downstairs to his basement. There were thousands of them.

Interviewer: dolls?

Redhead: yea, thousands of dolls, on shelves, taped to the walls, strewn around the floor, hanging on cords from the ceiling in classic bondage ties. In the center of the basement was a table with a TV on it, couch nearby. He laid me down, face down and then slide in underneath me. He told me that he would let me use my tongue to please him, but if there was any funny business he would hurt me bad, he slapped the hell out of my ass and it did hurt, he had me wondering if he could make me more sensitive to pain? Well he gave me my flesh and blood tongue and mouth back, to which he immediately shoved his dick into. I didn't have a choice I was completely at his mercy. I sucked and licked him like my life depended on it, probably the best blow job he ever got. He played with my breasts and ass, finger fucking my anus from time to time, me just slurping away, from highly trained operative to cock sucker in no time flat.

Interviewer:...

Redhead: this went on for a while, he watched TV and face fucked me. After a few hours, he grew bored of this, I guess. He pulled out of my mouth, forced me onto his lap, made me ride him reverse cowgirl style. My mouth worked so I screamed, begged, pleaded, whimpered. He dropped me face first onto the floor and proceeded to finish himself off by fucking my sore ass. I felt him cum inside me and hoped it was over, it wasn't, he stuck his dick into my mouth and ordered me; to lick him clean and I did, better to go along with it then endure his wrath.

Interviewer:...

Redhead: when he had enough, he slapped my face, hard, probably knocked me out. Next thing I know I'm back on his bed and he's fucking my pussy again. This is how the next 7 days went for me, a blur of fuckings, rapes and beatings.

Interviewer: how did you escape to the rally point?

Redhead: I didn't escape. He asked where he could leave me with a message.

Interviewer: what? He asked and you told him? And what message?

Redhead: yea I told him, the threatened to turn me 3 feet tall and split me in half until I came around. I told him about the rally point, my team, the foundation. Everything.

Interviewer:...

Redhead: As for the message... he told me to tell management "next time send a blonde"

Conclusion: As of the writing of this report, no further action has been taken against SCP-7642. Recon Team member code name "Redhead" has been moved to our recovery ward and placed on medical retirement; no treatment has been developed for her condition. SCP-7642 continues to remain at large, no further contact by foundation personal has occurred as of the date of this writing [REDACTED]

(End report)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Comments welcome, trying to become a better writer. I plan on posting other works, could be an SCP-7642 "Dollmaker" part two in the works, let me know what you think or ideas for other writings.

Until the next time, stay safe and stay vigilant and ask yourself "was it just a trick of the mind?" "Was it just my imagination?" "What if they're not hallucinations, but them trying to communicate?"