A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

Story Info
A happily married woman explores BDSM outside her marriage.
2.3k words
4.22
7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

Lana loved her husband, Rick, dearly, but something about him made her feel like she couldn't truly be herself. Their relationship was strong, and they enjoyed the home and life they built together. They had an active sex life and shared everything together. But Lana had always been intrigued by BDSM and wanted to explore her submissive side. Her ultimate fantasy was being bound, having all control taken away and thoroughly used for another's pleasure. But this wasn't something Rick was comfortable providing her, for he didn't believe you should hurt someone you love. They discussed this many times over the years. They even attempted to act out scenes together occasionally, but they both seemed to hold something back. It was never to the level that Lana felt she needed and that there was a threshold she had yet to cross. So, with her husband's permission, she began to search for a Dom. Eventually, after weeks of communication and vetting, Lana arranged a meeting with Luke, a Dom she had found.

The meeting was set for a late afternoon at a hotel near her home. As the sun set, so did Lana's confidence.

"I'm sorry, I can't do it," Lana said, unable to meet Luke's gaze. "I have to go; my husband is waiting for me. I'll call you tomorrow."

"I understand you are nervous. Do I need to remind you that you agreed to this meeting?" Luke asked, his voice a bit rough. When he said it, he looked Lana in the eyes, and she felt her cheeks flush. "I don't think you want to leave until I've fulfilled your fantasy."

Lana sighed and looked away, staring at the wall instead of facing his penetrating gaze. It was true. She had agreed to everything Luke had said without question. Part of her wanted to run, but she also wanted to be tied to the bed, blindfolded and gagged. She wanted to be a slave, bound in ways she couldn't imagine. She wanted all control taken away from her.

"This is my fantasy, and I want it fulfilled," Lana sighed again, finding her courage.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Lana?" Luke asked, stroking his beard.

Lana looked back at him, her eyes narrowing. "Yes, I do. It might be dangerous, but I want to try it," she answered. As her confidence grew, so did her sassy nature, "Maybe it will turn me into a wild, insatiable whore. What do you think, Luke?" Lana quipped.

"Sir. You will address me as Sir," Luke said, staring back at her, his jaw tensing, "I think you're a brave, beautiful woman, and I'd love to see you become more confident." Luke said, "Do not move from this spot," he commanded.

Luke passed behind her before she could reply, and she heard the rustling of his clothes, then his zipper moving down, followed by his belt unbuckling. She listened to the soft thump of his boots on the floor and then silence. She knew what was coming. There was no turning back now.

"Your safeword is 'Red,'" Luke whispered, standing behind her, his hands on her shoulders and his mouth near her ear. "When you say that, I will stop everything immediately."

Lana could smell his clean, crisp cologne and feel the softness of his hands as they reached around to caress her breasts. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, savoring the moment. He knew how to charm a woman. He was smooth, and she loved the way he made her feel. She felt herself melt under his touch.

"Stand up straight, please," Luke said, "and open your legs."

Lana did as Luke said, spreading her legs as wide as possible and letting her skirt ride a little. She felt exposed, but it was what she wanted. The sensation was electric and pleasurable. Her cunt was wet, soaking her panties, and she wished they were gone. If only she hadn't worn them today...she thought as goosebumps crept up her skin. It was hot, and she felt sexy yet scared. What would happen if Luke took what he wanted from her? What if she gave in to him? Would she end up liking it or hating it? Would she lose control? These questions ran through her mind while waiting for Luke to make his next move.

"Now, turn around and lean over the table," Luke instructed.

Lana did as instructed, feeling exposed and vulnerable yet strangely excited. She was ready to take what Luke had to offer, whatever it was. It could be anything from a sensual massage to bondage, and she was game. She could feel his eyes on her, exploring her body.

"Remove your blouse and skirt, then stand in the middle of the room." was the next instruction from Luke.

Lana did as she was told and stood in the middle of the room in only her bra and panties. She felt strange yet exhilarated.

"Now, remove your bra and your panties."

Lana unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, her heavy breasts free of their constraints. She stepped out of her panties, revealing that she had shaved all pubic hair. She stood naked in her garter, stockings, and heels, waiting for her next instruction.

Luke walked towards her, his eyes scanning her body as he did so. Lana was tall, with beautiful shoulder-length, champagne-blonde hair. She had large, full breasts that fit her curvaceous body wonderfully. She was a vision and enticing to his eyes.

"Stunning," he whispered, "you are a prize to be won, young lady. I intend to win you in every way possible."

Lana felt her cheeks flush and wondered what he saw in her. Was it her shapely figure? Her full breasts? Or was it something else? What did he see in her that made her feel special?

"Now, at some point, I will tie you to this bed. You are going to stay here until I tell you otherwise. I will play with your body, and you will let me do whatever I want. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Lana replied, unable to stop the smile on her face. Even though she would be naked and bound, she felt safe in his hands. She knew he would never hurt her. The thought of what he might do to her excited her. She could hardly wait to feel his hands and body on her. Just thinking about it makes her want to cum right now.

Luke walked behind her and reached around to caress her breasts, his hands warm and firm against her skin. He tweaked her nipples until they were hard, and she felt goosebumps all over her skin. His hands caressed down to her belly button and then back up again. He was teasing her, and she loved it. He was making her feel so damn hot.

"Do you like pain, Lana?" Luke asked, running his hand down her body until he reached her wet cunt.

"A little, sir," she said, unable to stop the moan from escaping her lips. The way he touched her and his words seemed to shoot through her. "I love the way you are playing with my body, Sir. Please, continue."

"Good girl," Luke said, his fingers probing her sopping cunt, parting her labia, and stroking her clit, "my little whore."

He pushed her back against the bed, then ran his hand along her body again. This time he traced a line from her belly button to her thighs, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind him. When he reached her thighs, he stopped momentarily, his hand on her inner thigh where he could feel the heat radiating from her cunt. He kissed her inner thigh and, with his tongue, traced a line up to her breasts.

Flicking a nipple with his tongue, Luke said, "I am going to test the sensitivity of your nipples."

As he said that, Luke pinned her under him. She felt her breasts being tweaked and her nipples sucked hard. The sensation was incredible, yet painful. She felt a fire burning inside her as Luke sucked and bit on her nipples, and she wanted more. She needed more.

"Spread your legs wider," Luke said, his body pressing against her between her legs. "Open up for me."

Lana did as instructed, feeling the warmth of his body as he pressed against her and his hands roam over her. Luke slid off her till he was kneeling between her legs. His fingers traced a path up her inner thighs, and then he stopped. She felt hot, yet she was left wanting. Waiting.

"Turn around and open your legs. That's my girl. Show me your ass." Luke instructed.

Luke pushed Lana back against the bed, and she felt him place his hands on her thighs. He pulled her hips closer to him, and she felt her cunt open. She was wet and swollen. She was ready.

Looking back at Luke, Lana felt needy...wanton for him. How he could make her feel so turned on was remarkable to her. He was handsome and well-groomed, she thought. His salt and pepper hair was cut short, and his matching beard trimmed. His grey, piercing eyes glanced at her as he began to devour her cunt.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "it feels so good, sir."

"I love the way you taste," Luke said, smiling at her, his eyes gleaming with pleasure as he looked down at her open cunt. "So sweet and juicy."

Lana's cunt became wet with her nectar and Luke's saliva as his mouth and tongue continued to lap at her swollen cunt.

"Oh, yes. Eat my cunt, Sir. Eat your little slut." She heard herself say those words and felt ashamed. She had never said anything like that to a man before. But he made her feel like a slut, and she didn't want him to stop. She needed him to keep licking her.

"You have a delicious cunt," Luke said, his voice rough with desire, "and I am going to make a good little slut out of you."

Luke's fingers traced a path up her outer lips and then down again. He found her clit and rubbed it gently with his thumb.

"Oh, I am going to cum, Sir...I...I promise to be the best little slut if you let me cum this way." Lana begged.

"Good girl," Luke said, his fingers working their magic on her labia and clit, "cum for me."

Casting off all inhibitions, Lana rocked her hips, grinding her cunt against his fingers. She felt so connected with him then; her orgasm came quickly. Waves of euphoria crashed over her as she came, so intensely she felt like she might pass out. Her orgasm surprised her because it was so strong. She hadn't expected it to be that strong.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!" her mouth went dry as she moaned, "it feels so good, sir."

"That's my girl," Luke said, a smile beaming on his face, "you did well."

"Thank you, sir," she said, recovering her breath, "May I have another orgasm, Sir? Please?"

"My pleasure," Luke said, "I am going to make you cum again and again until you can't cum anymore, my little slut."

Luke moved his fingers to Lana's mouth, and she sucked them clean of her nectar. Never before has someone stuck their fingers in her mouth like this, forcing her to taste herself. She was surprised at how empty she felt when he removed his fingers. She needed more.

Desperately.

So when he stood beside the bed holding his engorged cock in his hands, she eagerly took it into her mouth. She swallowed his cock, her mouth watering at the taste of his precum mixed with her saliva. As she worked her throat around his hard phallus, drooling copiously, she sensed his lust surge. Luke's hands snaked through her hair, grasping the back of her head, then pulled her into him. She gagged on his shaft as it stabbed the back of her throat. He forced himself deeper and deeper into her throat, past where she had ever taken a cock before. His girthy shaft stretched her mouth as she took more of him with each thrust. It was exhilarating yet painful at the same time. The more she took, the more she wanted. She was greedy. Greedy for his cum, greedy for his power, greedy for his control. Lana wanted to feel dominated, and she wanted him to see her as his little slut. So she took more and more of his cock, deep-throating him, trying to get him to cum so he would praise her.

It didn't work. Luke kept forcing Lana to take more of his cock, his hands firm on her head, his body tightening as he fought back his orgasm. He was trying to break her will and guide her into submission, but all he did was make Lana want him even more. She was dying for his cum. Desperate to feel his power and for him to shoot his load deep inside her mouth. Desperate to be his little whore.

It wasn't long before she felt his cock twitching inside her mouth, then pulsing as his cum shot out of his cock, hitting the back of her throat. She felt so used as she swallowed it all down, savoring the taste. It added to her pleasure, knowing he used her as he wanted, taking what he wanted without mercy or apologizing.

Finally, Lana felt Luke's hands release her head, and his body relaxed as he withdrew his cock from her open mouth. She had been used, yet she felt satisfied. Lana knew she had been a good little whore for him and was proud of herself. She licked Luke's cock clean, her tongue running along its shaft, her lips wrapped around the base. Then she gave it a final lick before laying back to rest.

Lana looked down at her body, seeing herself in a different light. She was a beautiful woman who had always seen herself as such. But now she felt different. She had been stripped of her pride, self-esteem, and sense of worth. She was nothing but a cum receptacle for his pleasure. And it felt beautiful.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers