Scratching an Itch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, Miko, Laura, and I had discussed what they wanted to do and the three of us had come up with a plan to use Tom as our toy. He'd enjoy himself, I'm sure, but we were going to make him uncomfortable knowing that his friends were watching.

I had just finished tidying up the kitchen after lunch when I heard the doorbell ring. That had to be Laura and Miko, I thought. As I started toward the door I hesitated when I heard Tom climb off the sofa and knew that he would beat me to it, so I walked into the den to await his return with the girls.

In just a few moments I heard them coming down the hall. I knew that Tom had been nervous after hearing that the three of us ladies had plans for him. It was driving him crazy having to wait.

My husband was acting like a big shot as usual as he came into the room with a lovely woman on each arm and a huge smile on his face. Well, we'd wipe that smile off his face soon enough. Tom was going to get his wish and enjoy the sexual favors of the wives of his two best friends but we fully intended to make him sweat for it.

I stepped forward, air-kissing both ladies and smiling warmly welcoming them into our home. I suggested that Tom make drinks for us all while Miko, Laura, and I found seats around the room.

We carried on a very mundane conversation while we consumed the first drink and were well into the second drink when I decided to get the show on the road.

"Tom, I just want to clear the air and make sure that we are all on the same page here. You have said that what happened was my fault because I wanted to be a slut for a day. While that is partially true, you were the one that involved Andy and James and decided to allow them to fuck me to get their cooperation.

"That was the point when Laura and Miko became involved, discovering the pictures and video that you took and then provided to their husbands. Both Laura and Miko have made it clear that they hold you responsible. They are not here to make your day.

"They are here to even the score with their husbands for what they did and you facilitated. Since you are the only man available, other than their husbands, who is involved in this scenario, you become the beneficiary of their retribution but a price will be extracted from you also.

"Here are the rules. You will be required to do whatever any one of us tells you to do. I will make a video of the activities just as you did last week with one difference. Laura will set up the camera so that the video is seen live on her husband's computer which both Andy and James will be able to watch. They will be able to hear anything said on this end but they will not be able to talk to us or to interfere in any way. They will be forced to watch as their wives have sex with another man.

"That's the deal. If you accept we'll get started. If you don't agree everyone goes home and this grand experiment will be over and you'll have to live with the knowledge that your wife was fucked by your two best friends and you got nothing. Do you agree?"

I was honestly surprised that he took a moment to contemplate the situation before answering, "Yes."

"Great. We need you to go into the other room and wait while we get the video linkup all set up. We'll call you when we want you back."

Tom rose and sauntered into the living room. The three of us ladies looked at each other and smiled, then we got to work.

------------------------------------

Tom

I left the three women alone and sat down attempting to rekindle my interest in the ball game I had been watching, but it was a wasted effort. How the hell could I concentrate when my mind was spinning wildly out of control?

It seemed like an eternity had passed before I was finally called back into the den. I'm not sure what I expected but I was surprised to see Laura and Miko sitting on the couch and my wife standing on the other side of the room with the camera. I'll admit that I was a little uneasy about the camera.

I headed to one of the chairs but I was stopped in my tracks when Laura snapped, "Don't bother to sit down. Just stand over there," she said pointing to a place across the room.

'Okay,' I thought. 'It looks like Laura was going to be the one in charge.'

I almost missed it when Miko said, "Let's see it," in her soft voice.

Not sure that I had heard her correctly I asked, "Miko, did you say something?"

Laura jumped right in, "She said, 'Let's see it.' Get your dick out and let us see what you've got. Maybe we'll change our minds."

I smiled thinking, 'I can handle this,' as I reached up to unbutton my shirt.

"No, no," Laura exclaimed. "Just unzip your pants and get the damn thing out."

"Damn woman. Andy and James are watching. I'm not going to just pull my dick out. It's embarrassing."

"Gee Tom. I feel so bad about that. Miko, tell Tom that you feel bad about his being embarrassed."

Miko smiled sweetly and I thought she would be on my side until she said, "We don't give a damn if you feel embarrassed just like you didn't care how Laura and I felt when we saw the pictures and video of our husbands fucking your wife. So, rather than make you feel embarrassed Tom, maybe Laura and I should just leave."

I watched, dumbfounded as they both stood preparing to leave. Shit! I couldn't let that happen. I worked too hard to set this up.

"Okay, okay," I said. "I'll do whatever you want."

When the two ladies sat back down I slowly reached down and unzipped my trousers. I fumbled inside trying to open the fly of my jockeys. When I finally pulled my dick out of my pants it just hung there limp as a noodle. I could just imagine James and Andy laughing their asses off.

I was jolted back into the moment by Laura's snicker. She turned to look at my wife, "Elise you have my sympathies. That thing is pathetic. I thought you said his dick was larger than my husband's."

I looked over at my wife who was enjoying my predicament. Laughing she said, "Well I must admit that it looks pretty sad in its current state. It usually stands up all by itself. You must have intimidated my husband."

Then the lovely Miko, she of the soft voice and few words said, "Stroke it."

I looked from my wife to Miko and then Laura. They were all smiling and waiting.

Reluctantly I reached down and took my cock in my hand. Lethargicly I began to stroke it. Try as I might, I couldn't get into it and my cock refused to respond. 'What the hell is wrong with me,' I thought.

Laura and Miko giggled as my wife filmed my fruitless efforts. Finally, Elise came to my rescue when she said, "Perhaps it would help if you two gave him some encouragement."

------------------------------------

Husband Cam

James and Andy couldn't help but laugh at Tom's inability to get it up even though they both agreed that they might have had the same problem if the roles were reversed.

When they heard Elise's suggestion that it might help Tom get it up if the girls helped him out they became laser-focused on the screen.

They watched intently as Laura turned and grasped the bottom of Miko's tank top and pulled it up leaving her sitting there in her bra. Miko returned the favor, unbuttoning Laura's blouse and removing it.

As the men watched, both women reached behind their backs and released the clasp of their bras letting them fall into their laps exposing their breasts to Tom.

With their eyes glued to the monitor, they watched as Laura bent forward and fastened her lips over Miko's small taught nipple. Laura's pale white hand rose and cupped the other nut-brown breast, groping for the nipple which she proceeded to pinch and twist much to Miko's obvious delight.

"Hot damn," Andy exclaimed. "That is shit hot. I've never actually seen two women together."

"Neither have I," said James. "I never realized that Laura had a thing for women. Miko sure seems to be enjoying herself."

Andy chuckled. "She's not the only one. I think Tom finally got a response from his limp dick."

James tore his eyes away from the intoxicating sight of his wife sucking Miko's tit and looked at Tom who was now stroking a very stiff love stick.

------------------------------------

Elise

When I suggested that the girls provide my husband with some encouragement I didn't have anything special in mind but, when Laura and Miko had taken off their blouses and bras, I nodded in approval figuring that would be sufficient to get Tom's mind back in the game and stiffen his dick.

I moved in with the camera for a closeup of Laura as she suckled one nipple and pinched the other. Miko's head was thrown back as she experienced a woman's lips sucking her tits for the first time. I was jealous.

Remembering my job I stepped back and swiveled over to see what effect this was having on my husband. As I had expected, he was vigorously stroking himself and had a huge hard-on. I was worried that he would ruin everything by shooting his load right now if the girls didn't stop soon.

The two girls parted almost as if they had heard my thoughts. They leaned back on the couch breathing heavily unconcerned with their nudity.

I glanced over at Tom and noticed that he had slackened the pace of his masturbation once the girls had parted.

------------------------------------

Tom

My lower brain had begun to stiffen as soon as it realized that both Laura and Miko were going to take off their tops. I wanted to see those tits very badly because I was pretty sure that if they went that far it was a good bet that I was going to get laid this afternoon. I had almost forgotten that James and Andy were watching me wank off.

I was beginning to use a little more vigor on my swollen member as I watched Larua's lips close over Miko's small brown breast and then begin to use her teeth to nip and pull on her large upright nipple.

I nearly lost it altogether as I watched Laura's small pale hand close over Miko's other breast. Oh, how I envied her.

Finally, they broke apart and leaned back against the back of the sofa. Both women were breathing heavily, their chests rising and falling with each breath. I looked hungrily at their exposed tits and wondered when I might get my hands on them myself.

Without allowing them much time to catch their breath Elise said, "Laura, I want you and Miko to come stand beside Tom. I want to get a good closeup of Tom's dick with each of you holding it. I'm sure that your husbands will both enjoy the pose."

I stopped stroking my cock as the two of them came and stood, one on either side of me. A shock ran through my whole body as I felt Miko's small hand grasp my dick and begin to stroke back and forth. My emotions were approaching a state of nirvana as Miko continued to stroke my rigid cock.

I knew that I had to be experiencing a version of heaven on earth when I looked down and watched as Laura's hand joined Miko's. Both women squeezed and stroked my cock and Elise was right there sending the image to their husbands.

------------------------------------

Husband Cam

James watched as Miko tried to wrap her small hand around Tom's cock. When she began to work his cock back and forth he looked over at his friend to see how he was taking it and quickly saw the frown. "What's the matter? Can't take seeing your wife holding another man's cock?"

The growl I received only served to spur me on. "Miko has lovely hands, doesn't she? They look so soft and graceful stroking Tom's cock that way. I wouldn't mind getting that kind of treatment from her myself."

That was the moment that Laura's hand joined Miko's and both women began to work on Tom's cock.

Andy smiled, "Oh look. Someone else has entered the scene," he said.

With the shoe on the other foot, James had to agree, "It is disturbing to watch your wife jacking another man's cock, isn't it?"

"I'm not sure that disturbing is the description I would use," Andy replied as he reached between his legs to ease the discomfort he was feeling as his rapidly hardening cock quickly consumed all of the extra space in his underwear. "My hard-on is saying it's more like erotic as hell. I think it's much harder being here and only able to watch."

"Shit," Andy said, squirming in his chair. "If I'm having this strong a reaction watching Miko jacking Tom off I'm not sure I'll be able to watch if she lets him fuck her."

------------------------------------

Elise

I decided that we needed to get on with the program. "Ladies, are you done or do you want to continue? I think that we've waited long enough."

"Hell yes," Laura quickly replied. "Go for it!"

I barely heard Miko when she added her thoughts. "I want to see the whole package. Get his clothes off."

I smiled, that girl might be quiet but she knew her mind. I turned the camera on Tom and told him, "Ditch the clothes. The ladies want to see what you've got."

At first, I thought that Tom was going to resist but, he slowly began to unbutton his shirt. Oh, he tried to drag it out but finally, he stood there totally naked as the girls got a good look at my husband. I must admit, I thought that he looked pretty good.

"All right ladies. It's time to either fish or cut bait. If we're going forward then it's your turn to get out of those clothes.."

------------------------------------

Tom

I felt pretty stupid standing there in the buff. I didn't mind Laure and Miko looking at me so much but it was a bit humiliating knowing that their husbands were watching even if they weren't there in person.

Now it was my turn to watch as Laura and Miko both stood up and began to remove their slacks and underwear.

Miko held a personal fascination for me as you can probably tell by now. Her complexion was perfect and her nut-brown skin was flawless. She had small tits with large nipples and I was anxious to see the rest.

As she slipped her slacks off more of her luscious figure came into view. She was a short woman but there was a lot packed into that small package. Her body slimmed down to a small waist and then her hips quickly flared out and immediately began to taper down to her well-shaped thighs and calves.

For just a moment she paused to look at me as she reached to remove her royal blue panties. I watched in fascination as her pussy was revealed. The inner lips of her pussy just peeked out of the slit between her legs. Her pubic mound was pronounced and covered with a sprinkling of dark black curly hair. I was immediately in love.

A moment later I realized that I had been so engrossed as I watched Miko that Laura was now completely naked also. Laura was tan and had a trim figure. She was almost as brown as Miko was but there was a difference. There were two small white triangles on her breasts where her bikini had covered her medium-sized dark brown nipples.

There was another white patch that started just above her pubic mound, stretched down between her thighs, and then disappeared between her legs to reappear as it covered part of her lovely well-rounded ass. She was clean-shaven and begging for attention.

I stood admiring the two lovely naked ladies that stood before me. The wives of my two best friends and both of my brains, the one between my ears and the one between my legs had only one thought. 'I need to get between those legs.'

------------------------------------

Husband Cam

"I'm going to have to kill him,' Andy growled. "Look at that bastard drooling over my wife's nakedness.'

"Hey asshole," snapped James. "What makes you think he's only looking at your wife? My wife looks pretty damn good to me. Besides, I didn't hear you complaining last week when you fucked his wife. You were all right with it then."

"I'm all right with it now," Andy chuckled. "I'm just jealous that he's there and we're stuck here with this dumb computer for company. Now that I think of it though, I wouldn't mind slipping my meat into Laura. I love those tan lines."

Now it was James who grumbled, "You aren't getting anywhere near Laura unless you agree to let me use Miko for a little fun. I've never fucked an Oriental and she does look pretty luscious."

"Yeah, well unfortunately for both of us, it's Tom that's going to be slipping his meat into our wives this afternoon," Andy replied. I plan to make up for it tonight though when my little lady gets home. It looks like he's going to get to fuck them now. This is hot."

------------------------------------

Elise

"Okay Tom, it's time for you to earn your keep. Get down there between Laura's legs and see if you can make her cum."

The girls were laying side by side with their asses barely on the edge of the couch. I watched as my husband walked forward and stepped between Laura's wide stretched thighs and tried to kneel between her legs thinking that he was going to fuck her but I had yet another surprise for him. He was their toy, not the other way around.

"No, no Tom. You're not going to fuck her. Get on your knees. You're going to eat her snatch until you manage to make her cum. Then you'll have to do the same for Miko."

------------------------------------

Tom

Laura was lovely and I liked the look of the tan lines highlighting her breasts and crotch but, Miko was the one I wanted most. After I moved between Laura's legs I found myself unable to get into a decent position to fuck her with the two of them laying on the edge of the couch.

Then Elise solved my problem, telling me that I had to eat both women while their husbands watched. I'm not sure which would be worse, watching as another man fucked my wife or ate her pussy. 'Oh well, it's not my problem,' I thought.

I knelt between Laura's legs and gazed at the banquet presented to me. She lifted her legs and draped them over my shoulders giving me even better access to the warm moist love nest staring me in the face.

The lips of her slit were slightly parted and moist, topped with the nubbin of her clit. 'Where to begin,' I wondered. That clit was just too inviting so I decided to start there.

I moved forward flicking the tip of my tongue over that sensitive little button and was very proud of myself when I heard Laura gasp and twitch with enjoyment. After that, I dove in, pressing my lips against her pussy lips and working my tongue as deeply into her love canal as I possibly could.

It was just a matter of a few moments before I had Laura moaning and writhing on the bed, thrusting her pelvis against my mouth as hard as she possibly could. Finally, she thrust one last time, let out a shriek, and began to shake uncontrollably. Seconds later she covered my face with a gusher as she came more violently than any woman I had ever seen before.

Before I even had time to think about what had just happened Miko kicked me and demanded my attention.

More than willing I moved over between Miko's lovely thighs and looked at what awaited me. The lips of Miko's pussy were different than Laura's which had been swollen and protruded. Miko's pussy reminded me of the pussy of a young girl. Her lips were barely visible in her slit and she had a very sparse covering of silky dark hair on her mound.

As I enjoyed the view, Miko reached down and took my hand in hers. She placed her other hand behind my head and urged me forward, but I wasn't about to be rushed. When I moved forward I simply kissed this lovely treasure that I was about to enjoy.

As my lips brushed against her she trembled and tightened her grip on my hand. I moved forward and ran my tongue along the slit and kissed her sex. Finally, unable to resist any longer, I inserted my tongue between her lips and began to devour her.

Despite my best efforts, I was unable to get her pussy to blossom like I had Laura's pussy and I had yet to find her clit. Finally, I placed my hands on either side of her slit and forced her pussy open and there it was, right where it should be. My lips closed over the nub and I used my tongue to stroke it. The response was immediate. Miko squealed when my lips closed over her clit and she began to thrash around as my tongue went to work.