Scratching an Itch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment, she was humping me so hard that it was all I could do to hang on. I thought, 'Riding a bucking bronco couldn't be this hard,' but I hung on and wouldn't be thrown. When Miko came there was no gusher, just a little extra moisture dribbled from between her lips but the bucking increased exponentially.

As she lay there gasping for breath, I leaned back and just enjoyed the view of her pussy wet with my slobber and her juices. Looking up, the nipples of her small tits stood at attention and she was panting like a runaway freight train. That was one of the prettiest sights I think I have ever seen.

Without thinking, and before anyone could stop me, I stood, lifting her body higher onto the couch so that I could kneel between her legs, filling her pussy with my throbbing cock. I thrust in until my crotch bounced against her vulva. I immediately pulled out and slammed into her again.

I was mesmerized by her beauty as I ravaged her small, well-rounded body. I grabbed her tits and used them for leverage to pull myself forward into her again and again. Fortunately, I came to my senses and pulled out just in time to spray cum all over her pussy and stomach. I think Andy would have been displeased if I had cum in his wife.

I was kneeling there, proud of myself, and admiring my handiwork when I got a strong kick in the ribs from Laura. "What about me you jackass? You dumped your whole load on Miko and didn't bother to save anything for me," she exclaimed.

------------------------------------

Elise

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing as I surveyed the scene in front of me. Tom was on his knees, still between Miko's legs, and looking at Laura with a dumbass expression.

Meanwhile, Laura's face was flushed with righteous indignation, and it looked as if she might be contemplating doing physical harm to my husband.

All this time, Miko was laying there panting like a racehorse that had been ridden hard and put away wet. Her pussy was covered in cum and a series of milky white puddles marched up her chest toward her tits. Speaking of her tits, they were red from the rough handling they had received as Tom had used them like a horse's reins while he fucked her like a stallion.

For myself, I was jealous. It had been some time since Tom had given me as thorough a fucking as I had just watched him give to Miko.

Startled by my laughing, Laura turned her ire on me. "What's so damn funny," she demanded.

Struggling to get my humor under control I smiled at Laura, "Don't worry. Tom's got pretty good stamina. I'll bet that you'll get some action from that limp dick of his if you can get him to stand up so that you can give him a proper blow job."

------------------------------------

Husband Cam

James turned to Andy, "Did you see that? Your wife took everything Tom had and kept coming back for more. I thought he was going to lose it and cum in her. That would have been something."

Andy was still staring at his wife laying there wantonly like a whore with another man's cum all over her. "Yeah, if he'd cum in her I would have to either return the favor with Elise or kill him. As it is, I'm just going to have to beat the shit out of him."

James looked at Andy, afraid that he might be serious. He was reassured by his friend's smile.

At the quizzical look on Jame's face, Andy expanded on what he was talking about. "After being fucked like that, Miko is going to expect me to live up to her expectations all the time. Just look at Elise, I bet that she's thinking the same thing. Maybe I won't have to kick his ass. Elise will probably do it for me."

Both men chuckled and turned back to the screen. This was turning out to be a very entertaining and erotic porn show. It's not often that you got to watch your wife acting like a whore in a porn movie and, with the video that Elise was taking he would be able to watch this as often as he wanted.

"Now it was Andy's turn to needle James. Oh my. Would you look at your wife trying to swallow his whole dick?"

"Yeah, I see it," James replied. "It looks like Laura and I will need to have a little talk too."

------------------------------------

Tom

My wife is the love of my life and nothing about that has changed but I have lusted after Miko ever since we met her and Andy. I've kept it under control as a matter of respect for my wife, my best friend, and Miko.

Despite that, I certainly wasn't prepared for the explosion that had just occurred and now, Laura was working her magic on my cock. I've had deep throat before but not like this woman. It probably hadn't been too hard for her when my cock was only half hard but, now that the life was coming back into my tubular brain, she was still taking me down her throat with each thrust.

Knowing that we had to stop now or I would lose it again I placed my hands on her shoulders to restrain her slightly. I almost lost it when she looked up at me with her lips firmly grasping me. Fortunately, she understood the problem and let my rigid rod slide from her lips.

I started to lift her back onto the couch so that I could fuck her, but she turned me around instead and pushed me back onto the bed. "I'm going to be in control this time," she declared as she climbed up onto the couch straddling me. She placed one hand on my hips and with her other hand, guided my cock between the well-lubed lips of her pussy and grounded her crotch on mine.

She immediately began to ride me like she would a horse.

------------------------------------

Elise

I watched as Laura took charge, making sure to get close-ups of the action for the husbands. As I zoomed out the screen filled with an image of Laura riding Tom's cock. When I zoomed out even further, I saw Miko leaning up on her elbow watching and I knew that something was missing.

"Miko," I said, and when she looked at me I told her to sit on Tom's face. At first, she didn't seem to understand but a moment later what I was suggesting registered.

I focused on Miko and the guys and I watched as she straddled Tom facing Laura. I zoomed in so that we would get a good image of her cum covered pussy as she lowered it to my husband's lips. She moved lower until his lips came into contact with her pussy lips. At first, nothing happened but then, we all watched as his tongue slid into her distended pussy and begin to fuck her.

She lowered her full weight onto his face and we could see him working and the look on her face confirmed her enjoyment.

I zoomed the image out until I had all three of them on the screen and that was when something I had not anticipated occurred.

Laura leaned forward and began to massage Miko's small breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. Miko's eyes had been closed in ecstasy but they popped open when she felt her breasts being worked over for the second time today. Not one to be outdone, she reached for Laura's larger breasts and returned the favor.

Laura continued to ride up and down on my husband's cock at a faster and faster clip. That was when I noticed Tom as he began to struggle under her. At first, I didn't understand but I soon realized that he was about to cum and was struggling to get his cock out of her.

I didn't think that she realized what was happening but it was clear that my doubts were unfounded as, moments later I watched Tom stiffen and thrust upward and hold himself rigid just as she pushed her pussy down as hard as she could against his last thrust. She knew.

None of us could see it but we all knew that Tom was pumping his cum into his best friend's wife. 'Oh shit!,' was all I could think of. 'What's James going to have to say about that?'

Almost as an afterthought, Miko moaned and came all over Tom's face."

------------------------------------

Husband Cam

"That's it, James exclaimed. I'm going over there. That S.O.B. just shot his load into my wife. I didn't sign up for this."

Anyd piped up, "Woah woah, wait a minute champ. If you're going to be mad at anyone shouldn't you be mad at Laura?"

"What the hell's the matter with you? He came in my wife. He was unprotected", James raged.

Andy shook his head. "Well stud, you're right about that. He came in your wife and he wasn't protected, but I saw him trying very hard to get out from under her. She wasn't having any of it. She was straddling him and using her thighs to keep him where she wanted him. It wasn't his fault. Give him a break man. You know that you can only hold out for so long."

James flopped back in his chair totally deflated. Andy was right and he knew it. "Why would she do something like that? What if she gets pregnant?"

Smiling at his friend's distress Andy said, "She's on the pill isn't she?"

Slowly a smile crossed James's face. "Yeah. She is. I forgot about that."

"So it's not likely that she'll get pregnant is it." Andy prompted. "In my opinion, you just got paid back in spades for your little dalliance with Elise last week. Laura doesn't strike me as a vindictive person but I'll bet she places a lot of value on paybacks. Doesn't she?"

------------------------------------

Elise

I panned the camera over the screen before me. Both women had collapsed to either side of Tom who lay there with his spent dick at half mast. His face was covered in Miko's love juice and some of his cum puddled at the base of his cock.

Miko's mound was shiny with her juices and Tom's slobber and there was still evidence of Tom's cum that had been shot up onto her body.

Laura lay on Tom's other side with her legs splayed wide apart, a small dollop of cum nestled between her pussy lips.

I made sure to get good closeups of each of them for the husbands that might still be watching. Finally, I turned the camera on myself and waved just as I shut it off ending the transmission.