Scratching an Itch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was surprised to see that Miko had not been wearing a bra either. Leo unbuttoned her blouse in record time exposing her small, firm tits. As Tom moved closer, Leo's huge black hands covered Miko's tits massaging them. Tom noticed that Miko flinched as Leo continued to massage and squeeze her tits.

Abdul had been unlucky in the clothing department, having to first unbutton Laura's blouse and then contend with her bra. Even so, he was amply rewarded when he released Laura's large full breasts. When Tom moved in closer to record the action, he almost envied Jamal as he watched him squeeze and cup those large pillows.

Tom's original plan had been to let the girls undress the men and film the whole process. He was afraid that would have seemed staged, so he was glad when Abdul took things into his own hands and quickly removed his jeans, shirt, and underwear. Not to be outdone, Leo and Abdul immediately followed suit and, before long, all of the men were undressed.

Almost in unison, the three black men put their arms around our white wives and began hugging them, rubbing their sex against soft white bellies. Miko continued to be the wild card, surprising us all by reaching up and pulling Leo's head down for a kiss. Tom watched through the video lens as their lips met and saw Jamal thrust his tongue between her lips.

"Okay ladies, now it's time to get serious. I want you all to turn sideways facing your partner. Elise, Laura, Miko, on your knees. That's it."

When Tom moved in for a close-up of his wife she looked at him, straight into the camera, and smiled. She was doing her best to wrap her hand around a cock that didn't appear to be overly long but, clearly made up for its lack of length with its girth.

As Tom moved sideways to get a good close up of Laura, he bumped into James. "You need to move out of my way so that I can get this all on video," he said.

James backed up reluctantly but moved in close to watch his wife again just as soon as Tom moved down to get a close up of the lovely Miko.

Having noticed the interplay between Tom and James, Andy quickly made room for Tom. 'Hell,' Andy thought, 'I want to get this all on video too.'

As Tom focused the camera on Miko, he couldn't help but smile. It was clear that their older street bum was easily the most well-equipped man here. Miko was struggling to corral what was clearly a raging hard-on of momentous proportions with both hands. For just a moment, she glanced into the camera with a look of shock and awe.

Tom was torn between getting a video of Miko or his wife first but, I finally decided that recording my wife would be the smart thing to do. As he moved in for a close-up, he couldn't help wondering what his wife was thinking.

Elise-------------------------------

As I stared at the large black male shaft in front of me, I thought, 'I have so wanted to do this for a long time.' Slowly, I moved forward to taste his precum with the tip of my tongue. When I did, I realized that it had a slightly salty taste.

My mind was churning with thoughts like, 'I'm not sure if I can get that whole thing in my mouth but I sure as hell am going to try.' Moving forward, I touched the head of his shaft with my full, red lips. As my lips made contact I was startled by a sudden intake of breath. At first, I thought it was my new black friend but, when I turned my head, I realized that I had heard my husband's sharp intake of breath.

I slowly parted my lips and took the head into my mouth. I wanted to savor every moment of this new and unique experience. As I felt the head of his cock between my lips, I began to tease his sensitive pee hole with my tongue. I continued to move forward slowly, sliding my lips along the shaft, taking as much of it as possible into my warm, moist mouth.

Once I had as much of the thick black shaft as I could get in my mouth, I turned my head to look at my husband. I noticed that he had figured out how to manipulate the camera with one hand while his other hand was busy manipulating the throbbing hard-on that was threatening to burst from the confines of his pants.

I slowly pulled my head back allowing the shaft to almost slide out from between my lips. I thought, 'It's a good thing his dick isn't any larger. My lips are stretched tight and I don't think I could handle anything bigger.'

I stared into the camera as I continued to work my mouth back and forth along that glorious shaft. Watching Tom, I saw him turn and look at the others. He must be wondering how things were going with Laura and Miko but, to his credit, he remained focused on me.

James & Laura-------------------------------

James and Andy quickly noticed that Tom was devoting all of his time to recording his wife sucking black cock and they both realized that they should do the same for their wives. Grabbing their cell phones, they concentrated on memorializing the event themselves.

James thought, 'I didn't think my wife would go this far. After all, this was Elise's fantasy, wasn't it?' So, it was with no small amount of surprise that he watched his wife pounce on her piece of black love meat.

Laura had gotten the long thin black dong and James remembered that she had always been reluctant to do deep throat with him, but that wasn't the case now. As he watched, his wife's red lips slid down that black shaft until about five inches of meat was in her mouth.

When she paused, James was sure that she had taken all that she could handle, but he was soon surprised when, with a little extra effort, she managed to swallow the remaining three inches and bury her nose against the kinky black hair of his crotch.

Totally in awe at what he was seeing, James kept recording as his wife slid most of the shaft out of her mouth and then plunged it down her throat once again. After that, she began a rhythmic back-and-forth movement that buried the complete length of his shaft in her throat with each forward thrust.

Laura felt as if she were having an out-of-body experience. Could it be possible that she had this black stranger's cock buried down her throat? She felt as if she had been released from all of the restrictions that had held her back sexually all of her life.

'This feels good,' she thought. 'I love the feel of his cock sliding down my throat and when I bury my nose in the kinky hair of his crotch, I can't deny the fact that I'm sucking the cock of a black stranger. Someone I didn't know just a short time ago.'

She couldn't get enough and wished that his cock was bigger. She thought, 'I can handle more but, for now, this is what I've got and I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can.' She renewed her effort to enjoy her lover and to provide him as good as she got.

James loved watching that black shaft disappear into his wife but he became almost ecstatic when he realized that now she would have to provide him the same service. That was when he lost it and felt his warm, sticky cum as it burst from his cock and into his underwear.

Andy & Miko-------------------------------

Meanwhile, Andy was using his phone to record his lovely wife Miko as she encountered her first black cock. Like James, Andy wasn't sure just how far she would go with this. He was amazed that she had allowed it to go this far and expected her to call a halt at any moment, especially since she had drawn the older homeless man.

Miko was a clean freak, so Andy wasn't surprised when she moved forward toward her prize, halting once she got a whiff of his unwashed privates. She turned to look at her husband when she realized that he was recording her.

Miko recoiled at the unpleasant smell emanating from Leo's crotch but, realizing that she may never have the chance to experience a black man again, she was determined to enjoy it as much as possible.

Ignoring the odor, she took his large black shaft between her lips and looked up at him to see the look of sheer delight on his face when he felt his cock slide into her mouth. Once she had taken as much of his hard black shaft as possible, she commenced to work on it with a single-minded devotion.

Andy was stunned as he watched that black dick disappearing in and out of his wife's mouth. 'I don't believe that this is happening,' he thought. 'Hell, I have to admit that I've wondered what it would be like to watch my Asian beauty with another man but, never in my wildest dreams had I ever considered her having sex with a black man.' The sight of that black love meat sliding between his wife's full lips was almost more than he could stand.

Tom-------------------------------

Tom had been thinking about changing things up when he heard a commotion at the end of the line and turned the camera on Leo and Miko just in time to catch the action.

Leo suddenly pulled his cock from between Miko's lips. Stepping back, he exclaimed, "Holy shit, woman. You ought to be required to have a license for that thing. Your mouth is a lethal weapon. I can't take any more. If you don't stop, I'm going to shoot my load in your mouth and then I won't have anything for Elise. Please, have mercy on an old man!"

His outburst effectively stopped all action as everyone burst out laughing.

Tom smiled saying, "It was time to change things up anyway. Any suggestions?"

For a moment no one said anything, then Laura surprised everyone when she said, "I want to get fucked," just as she pulled off her slacks and undies.

Miko chimed in, "Me too," as she quickly shucked her shorts and panties.

James showed his perverted side when he said, "I don't mind if Laura gets fucked but I want to be able to get a good video of her with her black lover. I want to be able to watch this whenever I feel the urge, since it may never happen again."

Andy was usually the quiet one like his wife Miko, but in this case, he was all for it. "I agree with James. I may never see this again, so I want to make sure that there isn't any doubt that my Miko is taking that black cock.

While the discussion had been taking place, Elise, not to be outdone by the others, had quietly slipped out of her slacks and thong.

Tom took charge again saying, "I think that Abdul, Jamal, and Leo, should sit with their asses on the edge of the couch and their legs stretched out in front of them. Then each of the women should straddle them and ride those black cocks reverse cowgirl style. Then James, Andy, and I, will be able to see those black shafts buried between our wife's legs."

"Here's what we'll do. Elise, since this is your party, you get first choice. However, you can't pick Jamal this time since you just sucked his cock. So do you want Abdul or Leo?"

Elise was smiling as she looked over her choices. "I want Abdul. I want to feel that long thin snake of his and see how far inside me he can get it."

"Okay," Tom said. Miko, that means that you get Jamal because you just sucked Leo's cock and Laura, you get Leo. Does that suit everyone?"

When everyone nodded, Tom continued, "All right then, let's get this show on the road. Gentlemen assume the position. Let's see those cocks standing tall and proud."

The three men decided that, since Abdul was the one fucking Elise, he should be in the middle, so Jamal and Leo assumed a position on either side of him.

Tom picked up the camera and resumed recording as he said, "Elise why don't you go first? I think you ladies should mount your assigned cock one at a time so that we can get a good recording as each of you take your first black shaft into your pussy."

Everyone watched as Elise moved between the three black men and straddled Abdul's outstretched legs. She reached down and grasped his cock as she began to lower herself onto his shaft.

Tom zoomed in close with the video and got a lovely shot as his wife guided the head of Abdul's cock toward the lips of her cunt. She slowly rubbed the head back and forth between her pussy lips to moisten it and then she lowered herself down. Tom almost came in his pants as he recorded his wife slowly lowering herself onto that black shaft until the whole thing had disappeared into her.

When Abdul's shaft was completely buried in his wife, he backed up to take a full body shot. Her legs were splayed wide and Jamal's black cock looked amazing nestled between the lips of her pussy.

He panned up to his wife's face and zoomed in, recording the slight smile that was playing across her lips. The recording caught the soft moan that escaped from her as she settled down with a black cock buried deep in her cunt.

As Tom zoomed back out, he had an idea. "Elise, I want you to grab hold of the other cocks and stroke them as you begin to move up and down on Abdul." As it would turn out, the photo he took from the video was to be his all-time favorite. His wife was impaled on a black cock while she held another black cock in each of her hands. She looked directly into the camera and gave him a huge smile.

Elise-------------------------------

Elise had felt that something was missing while she was sucking Jamal's huge thick cock. Oh, she felt naughty all right, but she didn't feel like a slut. Still, she had worked his black shaft with her mouth and tongue to the best of her ability, but she still just wasn't there.

But now, as she felt her first black cock slowly enter her pussy and slide along her warm moist sheath, she felt the first little bit like a slut. The feeling intensified as she felt the head of his shaft bottom out as it pushed against her cervix. That was what had caused the little smile Tom had caught on the video.

When Tom had suggested that she stroke the other two black shafts the feeling had intensified. How many women would have the good fortune to have three black dicks in their control? And she knew the feeling would only get stronger when she was impaled by all three of them at one time. That anticipation was the source of the larger smile she gave the camera.

Tom-------------------------------

I looked at my wife and could easily read the joy and fulfillment so clearly evident by the look on her face. She had wanted to get used by black men for a long time it seems, even though she had only recently confided her desire to me.

It's a possibility that I might never understand her need to be used in this way, but it was clear that she was enjoying it. Just the same, I know that her feelings are real, and I am benefiting from them.

She had looked me straight in the eyes as she guided a long black cock between the lips of her pussy and then slowly slid her body down the shaft until she was resting on him. I watched in awe as his cock slid into a pussy that had been exclusively mine until just recently.

My cock stood at attention within the confines of my pants. I watched as my wife slowly rode up and down on the shaft in her pussy. As she did so she tugged on the cocks she held in each of her hands. I realized that she was already providing sexual gratification to three black guys but she wanted to be penetrated by all three at once.

I didn't want to stop the video just yet, so I panned the room. Miko and Laura were intently watching the action. I don't think I was imagining the looks of jealousy I saw on their faces. Their husbands stood behind them casually fondling their breasts as they also enjoyed the sight of my wife riding that stiff black shaft.

Realizing that it was time to move on, I said, "Hey Elise, don't you think you should let those two cocks go so that Laura and Miko can have something to ride?"

I heard something that sounded like 'Mm.' 'What the hell, I thought.' "Elise! Let go of those two cocks. The girls need them."

Finally, Elise responded. "But they feel so good."

"Damnit Elise. You won't fall over. Give 'em up"

We all watched as Elise reluctantly released her grip on the two cocks. Quickly, before she could change her mind and reclaim them, Laura and Miko straddled the two black men and aimed those rigid shafts at the opening of their pussies.

All three husbands watched intently and recorded all of the action as the two wives slowly lowered themselves down, allowing the cocks to fully penetrate the two pussies that had never experienced black cock before.

Now, all three women began to ride up and down, heads thrown back as they experienced something that they had never expected, each one striving to force the black shaft as deeply into their bodies as possible.

I had just returned to filming my wife when Abdul reached up, pinning her arms to her side and pulling her backward down onto his chest. I was just beginning to enjoy the new view that this presented when Abdul turned to Jamal who was laying next to him saying, "Hey bro, this white bitch wants to be used so why don't you fuck her?"

A mischievous smile covered Jamal's face. "If I get your vibe, you mean you actually want me to fuck her?"

Abdul just smiled and nodded as he used his legs to spread Elise's legs as far apart as he could.

Although I didn't know what they had in mind I didn't sense any danger, so I continued to record the activities.

Gently, Jamal slid his cock out of Miko and set her to the side so that he could move between my wife's legs.

Elise-------------------------------

When I felt Abdul capture my legs with his and spread them wide, I originally thought that he was just giving my husband a better look at the black cock splitting my pussy, but I became a little concerned when I felt him pull me back so that I was lying on him and when he took hold of my wrists and held my arms out to my side I became a little concerned.

It's hard to explain my feelings at that moment. I wanted to be used and dominated by these black men. That had been a dream of mine ever since I saw my first interracial video way back in college.

Still, I felt fear. I trusted my husband and I desperately wanted to believe that he would stop anything bad from happening to me but... these men were so much larger and stronger. Could he do it? Would he do it?

My fear ratcheted up another notch when I heard Abdul say, "Hey bro, this white bitch wants to be used so why don't you fuck her?" Who was he talking to? It had to be one of his friends, but I was still unable to put it all together even after I heard Jamal's response, "If I get your vibe, you mean you actually want me to fuck her," I still did not know what was about to happen.

I desperately tried to understand what they meant. I wanted them to triple penetrate me but surely, you couldn't do it in this position and clearly, Abdul was not making any effort to change positions. What in the hell was going on? That's when I began to panic.

Up to this point, I had been calling the shots in many ways. It was my idea. It was my husband that set things up. I was the one that decided what I wanted to do. But suddenly, things no longer appeared to be under my control.

I felt the couch sag as someone placed their weight on it. To see what was happening, I lifted my head as far as possible and saw Jamal kneeling between my legs. In a flash it all became clear. The two of them were going to double fuck my pussy. I already had the largest cock I had ever taken wedged deep in my love canal. No way was I going to be able to take another huge cock.

I tensed up and began to squirm. Just as I was about to speak out to my husband, I heard Abdul talking softly in my ear. "What's the matter, girl? I thought you wanted to be treated like a slut. That pussy of yours can birth a baby, so it can surely handle two big black dicks. Come on slut; let's see what you're made of."

The effect on me was profound. While Abdul's tone of voice was gentle and soothing the words were erotic and exciting. It was time to put up or shut up. I wanted to be a slut and I was about to learn what it was like to be one. I glanced up and saw that Tom had started toward me but the look of acceptance on my face gave him pause and when I smiled at him, he relaxed.