Scratching an Itch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was returned to the present when I felt Jamal rubbing the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy, the entrance that was currently filled to overflowing with Abdul's black meat. I wondered how in the world Jamal was ever going to get his equally large instrument inside me too.

I soon found out. Persistence and desire. He pushed and prodded and slowly, ever so slowly, he managed to force the head of his cock into me and then it popped out. That was when I heard Abdul's soft mellow voice again. "Relax," and that's exactly what I did.

When I relaxed the muscles of my vagina and stopped fighting the invasion taking place between my legs, things began to progress. I felt the head of Jamal's cock slip into me for the second time and it was soon followed by an inch or so of his shaft.

I lifted my head in encouragement as I felt him begin to press forward again. Slowly my pussy expanded to accept the additional intrusion. Before too long both black dicks were inside me as far as they could go.

My prim and proper mind shuddered at the obscenity. I was appalled that I had allowed this to happen. Meanwhile, my slut mind was turning back flips. Both of my minds were interrupted by the sensation of something pressing against my lips. I hadn't realized that my eyes were closed and, when I opened them, I was greeted with the sight of Leo's gray-haired crotch. His cock was what had been pressing against my lips.

The clear solution was to part my lips and take his long black shaft into my mouth and down my throat. 'Now that's what a slut would do,' I thought. It wasn't the way that I had planned but I was getting a triple penetration.

Tom-------------------------------

I watched, utterly astounded, as Jamal worked the head, and finally his whole shaft into my wife's pussy alongside Abdul's shaft. I moved closer to get a good shot. A moment later I sensed the couch move and raised the camera just in time to see my wife's eyes pop open and her lips part allowing Leo to thrust his cock between her lips and down her throat.

Not airtight but certainly a triple penetration.

With Elise resting on top of him, Abdul couldn't move much but both Jamal and Leo made up for it. I continued to video for a while as I watched Leo fucking my wife's mouth with a vengeance. Since Elise didn't seem to mind, I moved down to the action between her legs.

Jamal was driving in and out of my wife's cunt like a pile driver. There was no resistance as his cock slid in and out of her bounded on three sides by her vagina and on the fourth by Abdul's cock.

Everyone was so transfixed by the scene playing out in front of us that no one registered the passage of time until I heard Jamal let out a huge groan and I knew at that moment that it was too late. He was pumping my wife's pussy full of his black man's seed.

Too late to stop anything, I continued to take video as Jamal let his quickly softening dick slide out of my wife's pussy followed by a blob of gooey white cum. Abdul had begun thrusting into my wife's pussy from below as soon as Jamal pulled out.

Moments later, Elise moaned and climaxed, spraying her juice around Abdul's cock and onto the floor. That was too much for Abdul as he stiffened and shoved his cock as deeply as possible into Elise and added his load of cum to the cum already dripping from between her pussy lips. When he pulled out, another blob of white cum spilled out.

Leo's moan followed closely after the others, and I managed to raise the camera to see him pull back and shoot a stream of cum into my wife's gaping mouth. He immediately shoved his cock back down her throat and dumped the rest of his load directly into her stomach.

Elise-------------------------------

Suddenly, realization struck, and a catfight erupted in my mind. My slutty self reveled in the joy and excitement. I wondered how many of the wives I knew had had sex with a black man, much less had two black cocks erupt inside their pussy at almost the same time filling them with black baby-maker cum.

My proper self was appalled and immediately became worried about the possibility of becoming pregnant with a black baby, striking back quickly, my moral self recoiled at the enormity of what I had just done. Baby maker? OMG, I might get pregnant with a black baby.

Slutty me responded again with the label 'Slut!' Wouldn't it be something to take your mixed-race baby out to show your friends and family what a slut you are.

Moral me trembled at the thought. How could I have done this?

As my two halves fought it out, I simply relaxed back on Jamal and caught my breath. A moment later Miko and Laura took my hands and pulled me to my feet. As they did so, a river of cum drained from between my legs, running down my inner thigh and dripping onto the floor.

It was Miko who said, "Come on, sweetie. We need to take you into the bathroom and see about cleaning you up. We'll do what we can to get the cum out of you before it's too late. You are on the pill, aren't you?"

As we walked toward the bathroom I nodded. My moral self sighed in relief while, for once my slutty self kept kept her opinion to herself.

Tom-------------------------------

I was still in shock. I can't begin to explain my feelings as I watched first one, then a second black cock pump my wife's pussy full of cum. When I saw my wife lying on top of a black man with his cum dripping from between her pussy lips, I truly didn't know what to think.

My cock was so hard that it was aching painfully in my pants. There wasn't any denying the erotic nature of what I had just watched. Still, I couldn't help worrying about the possibility that my lovely wife might end up carrying a black baby because of what had just happened.

That was why I just assumed that our activities for the day were over. Abdul, Jamal, and Leo were all still naked sitting on the couch. Andy and James were standing over by the bar sipping a drink. I don't even remember when they got them.

When I finally found my voice, it was hoarse when I said, "Well, that didn't quite turn out the way we planned. I'm not at all sure that I appreciate what you three just did and I'm concerned about what Elise is feeling right now."

Elise-------------------------------

I was completely out of it as Laura and Miko led me into the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet. I heard Miko's soft voice as she told me to "Push as much of it out as you can sweetie. That's about all we can do for now. Then we'll get you cleaned up as best we can."

I finally began to get myself under control when I felt something warm between my legs and looked down to see Laura using a warm washcloth to clean the sex juices from my pussy and legs.

As I began to return to my senses, I realized that, although I had been triple penetrated, it hadn't been the way that I wanted. Damnit! I wasn't about to be cheated after all of this. Even if they came inside me again, I still wanted to finish this. If I didn't get this out of my system now, I might have to live with that itch for the rest of my life.

Looking up at my friends I said in a firm voice, "I still want to get my triple penetration. I wanted a black cock in my ass, pussy, and mouth at the same time and that isn't what I got."

Her mind made up, Elise yanked the bathroom door open and stormed into the sitting room to confront the men. Stunned by what I saw, I stopped so suddenly that her two friends, unable to stop in time, actually ran into her.

The three husbands were standing by the bar. Each one of them was sipping from a tumbler of brown liquid, which she assumed was liquor. The three black men, the ones that had used her without giving her what she wanted, were sprawled all over the furniture as if they had just completed running a marathon. They were still naked, with a drink in their hands and their limp dicks at half-mast.

"You bastards," she exclaimed. "You took what you wanted and now it's time for me to get what I want."

"We were just talking about that honey," Tom said. "They're all pretty exhausted and I doubt that they'll be able to do any more right now. Maybe we ought to call it quits for today."

"You shut up. Just shut up. This isn't over. They're going to get their dicks up one way or the other."

Miko -------------------------------

Once again it was mild little Miko who stepped up to fill the void. "I've got an idea. Elise, why don't you and Laura come with me into the bedroom, and I'll explain."

Elise wasn't too happy, but she finally acquiesced and followed Miko and Laura into the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Several minutes later, Laura opened the door and told the men to come into the bedroom. As they entered the room, they saw that Elise had been laid out on the bed. Her ass rested on the edge of the mattress, her legs were splayed wide, and her ankles were almost touching the floor and tied to the bed legs with towels that had been cut into strips. Her arms were raised over her head, her wrists were tied together, and then tied to the head of the bed.

When everyone was in the room Miko told them what was going to happen. "We've decided to help you get hard again so our friend can get what she wants. One of you is going to eat her pussy while Laura and I suck the other two dicks. Every few minutes you will trade off.

"The goal is to bring our friend to an orgasm. When that happens, and you are all hard again you are going to give her a proper triple penetration and fuck her until she can't walk. You will not allow yourself to cum until she reaches another orgasm with all three of your cocks making her airtight. After that you are free to dump your load, if you have anything left.

"Does anyone have any questions?" When there were none, she said, "Then get to work."

Elise -------------------------------

I hadn't been too enthusiastic when Miko first told us what her idea was but Laura had immediately jumped on the bandwagon and convinced me to go along.

The waiting was the most nerve-wracking part. Tied down onto the bed as I was it was hard to know what was going on. Finally, it seemed as if someone was moving between my legs. Struggling to hold my head up, the first thing that I saw was Miko and Laura, on either side of my widespread legs busily sucking a black cock.

A moment later I saw Leo's head pop up between my legs with a huge smile on his face as he used his hands to spread my lips wide. After just a moment I felt his tongue flicking back and forth over my sensitive clit. That sensation did not last long as he simply gave up with the finesse and dove in plastering his lips on my sex.

His tongue drove as deeply into me as he possibly could. As he continued to give my pussy his undivided attention, I felt a new stirring deep inside my body. Suddenly, just a moment later, the sensations stopped.

Once again, I forced my head up to see what was happening. I was surprised to see that the three men were changing places. Now Abdul knelt between my legs. His technique was different as he began to rain down kisses along the inside of my thighs. Although it was driving me crazy because I wanted his attention focused on my pussy. The anticipation grew as his kisses became closer to the target.

Finally, I shuddered when his mouth engulfed my whole pussy, and his talented tongue went to work on my clit. When he began to suck on my clit exclusively, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

My body began to thrash around on the bed. Being tied down like I was made the sensations even more exquisite and then, just like before, the sensations stopped. They must be changing places yet again.

I raised my head to see Jamal take Abdul's place between my legs. I had no idea what his technique might be, but I truly doubted that it could be any more stimulating than having my clit sucked. Boy was I wrong.

Jamal began to run his tongue up and down my slit over and over. As he began, he concentrated on my pussy but slowly he increased his movements until he was licking from my asshole up to my clit. I had never had my asshole licked before and, at first, I felt a little put off by it, but my body wasn't as reluctant as my mind was.

In moments I was once again thrashing on the bed as far as my restraints would allow me. Then, from deep inside my body I felt an orgasm begin building. It felt like nothing I had experienced before as I let out a powerful moan and bathed his face in my juices.

Undaunted, Jamal continued to lap up my juice, still running his tongue up my slit from my ass to my clit. He continued until I finally collapsed back onto the bed.

Tom-------------------------------

"Holy shit," I exclaimed. "I've seen Elise have orgasms before, but I've never seen her have that strong a response."

As I panned the camera around the room it was clear that everyone was looking at Elise in awe. I also noticed that all of the men, including myself, had a huge and rigid hard-on.

"Well ladies, it looks like your efforts have been successful, judging by the erections that I see. It seems to me that Jamal has earned the first choice, so Jamal, which hole do you want to use?"

Jamal looked at my wife and then at me, "I've had her mouth and her pussy. I want her ass."

"Okay my man, her ass is yours. Miko, why don't you and Laura continue stroking or sucking those other two cocks to keep them standing at attention? Meanwhile Andy and James can release Elise from her restraints?"

After untying Elise, James, and Andy helped her to stand while Jamal took her place and lay back on the bed. His erection stood proud and ready to take its rightful place in her ass.

Andy and James continued to steady Elise as she straddled Jamal's black pole. While I continued to take the video, I soon realized that there was no one available to guide Jamal's cock into my wife's ass so I stepped forward to do the honors. I held the video recorder at an angle to allow me to catch all of the action as I felt myself grasp another man's cock for the first time. Elise continued to shift around, and I slowly moved Jamal's cock around until I felt it seat itself in the sweet spot at the entrance of her ass.

I watched as she began to lower herself onto his shaft and in a moment the head disappeared inside her. As fascinated as I was, I wanted a wider shot, so I moved back to record my wife as she continued to lower herself taking more and more of his cock into her anus. She didn't need any lubrication since she was covered with juices from her monumental orgasm.

Finally, I heard her emit a soft moan as all seven inches of his cock found a new home in her ass. I continued to video as Elise rode up and down on that black shaft a few times to seat it completely inside her. Then we all watched as she lay back on Jamal's chest.

Then Jamal began to move and, with her legs spread wide I had a beautiful view of his black shaft as it slid in and out of her ass.

When he finally stopped, I motioned for Leo to move between her legs and give Elise the second part of her three-part penetration.

Leo's cock was not only the largest at almost eight inches, but it was thick too. I wondered how my wife would be able to take them both, but we would surely find out.

I continued to take video as Leo knelt between my wife's legs and rubbed the head of his cock back and forth between the lips of her pussy. When he had lubed it sufficiently, he began to shove it in. There was little resistance as the head first entered her vaginal tract, but things got much tighter as he began to force more of his black shaft into her.

I watched as she wiggled around a little and assumed that she was trying to adjust herself to take the massive double intrusion. Slowly, inch after inch, his cock was swallowed up by her pussy. Finally, I moved to the side just enough to make sure that the video captured the look on her face while I could still record the sight of her ass and pussy full of black cock.

After a moment, Leo began to stroke his cock in and out, and Jamal joined him as best he could while bearing the full weight of my wife. I watched in amazement as those two black shafts stroked in and out of my wife's ass and pussy.

Unable to wait any longer, Abdul stepped onto the bed and lay down beside my wife with his crotch next to my wife's face. Sensing his presence, I watched as Elise opened her eyes and then parted her lips allowing him to sink the third black shaft into my wife.

Now, with a black cock in her ass, another in her pussy, and a third in her mouth, Elise finally was able to scratch her itch. To be sure, she had help as all three of those cocks began to stroke in and out.

Elise moaned loudly as she experienced yet another orgasm. With three cocks pounding into her, she soon began to thrash wildly under the triple assault.

The first one to succumb to the sensations racking their bodies was Leo who thrust forward with one final effort and shot a load of cum into my wife's pussy.

It was clear that Abdul was going to be next as Elise's talented mouth had worked him into a frenzy but, I was surprised at what he did next. I had expected him to empty his load of cum into my wife's mouth or onto her face but that isn't what he did.

He pulled out of her mouth and dove between her legs shoving his throbbing cock into her pussy and proceeded to add his load of cum to Leo's, filling my wife's pussy with even more cum.

Not to be outdone by his friends, Jamal gently rolled Elise off of him, sliding his black shaft out of her ass. He knelt between her legs and shoved his dick into her pussy too. After just a few strokes he moaned, shoved his dick as far into her as possible, and dumped the third load of black baby-making cum into my wife's pussy.

I continued to video, mesmerized by what had just happened but it wasn't over. I watched through the video camera as my friend Andy moved between my wife's legs and sunk his cock into her. He began pumping in and out of her pussy, overcome by the frenzy and what he had just witnessed. In just a few moments he shot the fourth load of cum into Elise.

At this point, she didn't seem to care what happened and I wasn't sure that I did either because I simply continued to take video as my other friend James moved between my wife's legs and proceeded to add his contribution to the cum that was overflowing my wife's cunt and spilling out onto the bed.

I didn't even hesitate when Andy reached for the camera and said, "Your turn."

I knelt between my wife's legs and watched as globs of cum oozed out of her pussy and around my cock as I shoved it home. I'm not sure that I even managed two strokes before I felt myself sending the sixth fountain of cum into my wife.

After a moment's rest, I slowly backed away, allowing my flaccid cock to slip from her pussy followed by several blobs of milky white cum.

As I stood up and stepped away, I took the camera back from Andy and watched as both Miko and Laura knelt between my wife's thighs and began to lick her pussy sucking up the cum that continued to ooze from between her pussy lips for several minutes.

It seemed like forever as we all just sat or lay where we were. Finally the three ladies managed to rouse themselves and they all piled into the shower.

The six of us guys quietly searched the room for our clothes and got dressed. After I was dressed I poured us all a drink and we sat companionably for some time, enjoying a camaraderie that came from experiencing something unusual that few would ever know of, much less enjoy.

Abdul and Jamal gave us their phone numbers and volunteered to be available in the future if any or all of us should decide to engage in some more sex fun.

Andy, James, and I sat for a while, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Finally, it dawned on me that we were actually at a hotel which had room service. I called down for a couple of bottles of champagne and a tray of hors d'œuvres. I was hungry so I figured that everyone else might be also.