Scratching an Itch Ch. 05

Story Info
James & Laura: The Key Is Something Strange.
7.7k words
4.77
5.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scratching an Itch Ch. 05

James & Laura: The Key Is Something Strange

WARNING: This story contains scenes including reluctance, anal, double penetration, fisting, mild bondage, shared wife, and nipple clamps. If any of these subjects offend you then you should find another story to read.

NOTE 1: This story takes place in a fantasy world where there are no STIs or unwanted pregnancies. The characters and experiences herein are a complete work of fiction.

NOTE 2: I want to give a huge "Thank You" to Phil Anderer. His expertise as an editor uncovered several things that I had overlooked. The changes and additions that he suggested have resulted in a much more well-rounded, cohesive story. Thanks, Phil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head rocked back and forth each time my husband shoved his dick between my already bruised lips. Cupping the back of my head with his hands, he held me in place as he deepened each thrust until I felt the head of his cock pass the last obstruction and enter my throat.

With my hands tied behind my back, there was little that I could do but ride the roller coaster of my emotions. Feeling helpless and under the control of another was an exquisite sensation, increasing the heat of our lovemaking.

The clamps my husband had tightened onto my nipples added yet another layer to the exhilarating experience of having my face fucked. Every time he slammed his shaft into my mouth, my breasts shuddered, causing my nipples to tingle, reminding me of the presence of those clamps which resulted in yet another sensation threatening to overload my system.

In our day-to-day life, I'm not submissive at all but, when it comes to sex, the sensations I feel when I surrender complete control to my husband are invigorating, alluring me into submission. Fortunately for me, my husband enjoys it when I place myself into his hands, allowing him to restrain me, inflict mild pain, and then use me. It's a win-win situation.

After a few more thrusts, James shoved his crotch against my nose, forcing his dick down my throat one final time. In a moment I felt the surge of his hot cum as it traveled the length of his dick and burst into my mouth and down my throat.

Not to be outdone, I felt my muscles contract as I experienced an orgasm myself. I don't always have an orgasm when he face fucks me but, the nipple clamps had added just enough extra sensation to drive me over the edge. I was glad that I had placed a towel under me. I hate having to clean up a mess.

As I struggled to catch my breath, my husband pulled his softening dick from between my lips. The pain in my abused nipples intensified briefly when he removed the clamps as the blood returned to the tortured flesh. I watched as my flattened nipples slowly resumed their normal shape and pinkish blush.

Rolling on my side allowed my husband to untie my wrists. As soon as my hands were free, I collapsed on the bed, still breathing heavily. The mattress sagged as my husband plopped down next to me.

"Damn, that was good," he said. "I hope I wasn't too hard on you."

"No sweetheart, you weren't too hard on me. You know that restraining me always ramps up the enjoyment, and the nipple clamps added a nice touch but, I still have that feeling that something was missing."

When my husband looked at me, I said, "Don't look so surprised. I think that we've gotten to a point where I want something more."

'Okay," he said in a hesitant tone of voice. "Exactly what do you mean by something more?"

"I don't know. That's part of the problem, isn't it? I mean the sex is great, and I've never loved you more but, after our little escapade with Elise and Tom I've been restless and feeling like we need to make a change in our sex life."

Before I continue, this might be a good time to review a little history in case you are unaware of the larger picture.

My name is Laura and my husband's name is James. We've been married for just over four years and have been very happy. We're compatible in both our personal lives and as lovers.

A few weeks ago, we were drawn into a fantasy that my friend Elise had. For whatever reason, she had a desire to give herself sexually to three black strangers. I think she called it "airtight" - a dick in all holes.

I'm sure some of you will quickly decide that she must be a racist, but you'd be wrong. Elise had heard the same stories almost all white women hear at some time in their lives. You know the one I mean, the story that all black men have huge cocks. Anyway, she wanted to experience being airtight and decided that black men would have the largest cocks she could find.

Surprisingly, her husband Tom was willing to go along with his wife's desires, but he became concerned about their vulnerability when meeting with three men that they didn't know so, he recruited my husband and the husband of another friend to be there just in case things got out of control.

In the ways of men, he decided that everything would turn out better if he made arrangements for our husbands to fuck Elise beforehand. The idea was that, if they had already had her, they would be able to watch her ravishment without wanting to jump in and take part themselves, which would negate the reason Tom wanted them there in the first place.

Tom's logic and the willingness of our husbands to go along with it so that they would get to fuck Elise didn't quite work out the way they expected. When Miko and I found out what our husbands had done, we insisted that either we be allowed to participate, or we would make our husbands miserable for the rest of their lives.

To pay back our husbands, both Miko and I made it appear that we had been overcome by the erotic sensations we felt that night, allowing ourselves to be fucked by the three black guys. During the buildup to the big event, we sucked ourselves some black dick and even allowed ourselves to experience our first black cock.

While the original goal had been to satisfy the "itch" Elise had, it seems that the rash spread and now I had an itch of my own to cure.

That concludes the history lesson and brings us up to date so, let me resume the story.

Once James and I acknowledged that I felt something was missing for me, we began to experiment to try to identify what it might take to soothe my rash.

While I was at work one day, and unbeknownst to me, James had installed a sturdy hook in one of the rafters in our garage. After dinner that evening, he told me that he had a surprise, but he wouldn't tell me what it was. To find out I would have to allow him to place padded leather cuffs on my wrists.

When the cuffs were secured on my wrists, James pulled them together and fastened my wrists together in front of me. Then he led me out into the garage.

As we entered the garage, I could see that he had installed additional lighting and had mounted our camera on a tripod facing the center of the garage. I also noticed some type of small, rectangular platform in the center of the garage which was puzzling until I looked up and saw the hook dangling above the platform.

A light went off in my brain and I realized that he meant to hang me from that hook. Full comprehension came when I realized that the platform could be raised and lowered. I think I may have shivered in anticipation.

James had me kick off my shoes as he led me to the platform. When he urged me to step up on it, I was reluctant because it didn't look too sturdy. After a little more urging, I stepped up on it and found it to be fairly stable.

As I stood there, James engaged some sort of motor that raised the platform about eight inches. Fortunately, that seemed to be high enough for whatever my husband had in mind because he stopped and walked over to the workbench and got a length of rope.

He attached the rope to a clip on my wrist cuffs, tossed it over the hook, and took up the slack, as he began to forcefully pull my arms up over my head. He pulled on the rope to raise my arms as high as possible and then tied off the rope securely. This process only served to stretch my body out, but my feet were still flat on the platform.

As James stepped back, I heard a whirring sound and felt the platform begin to lower. As the rope got tighter and tighter, I was lifted until I was left standing on the balls of my feet.

That was when he removed the camera from the tripod and zoomed in to get a close-up of me. He panned from the hook in the rafter, down to my feet. When he was satisfied, he replaced the camera on the tripod and walked back over to me.

Looking me in the eye, he said, "Now I am going to strip you naked and then do things to you that I have never done before. I'm going to take a video and snapshots of the whole process. Do you want me to proceed?"

Unable to speak, I nodded my head.

"That's not good enough," he said. "The video is running, and I need to hear you verbalize your agreement."

"Yes, oh yes," I said, as I struggled to get my excitement under control.

Just as my husband reached to unbutton my blouse, the doorbell rang. James looked at me smiling, "I'd better get that."

"Wait! What? You can't leave me like this. What if it's someone we know?"

"There's only one way to find out," he said, as he walked from the garage into the kitchen and left me dangling there.

I strained, trying to hear what was going on as he answered the door. Although I was unable to hear everything being said, I did hear one thing that gave me chills. The caller was George, our next-door neighbor. James had told me that George thought that I was hot.

George and his wife have lived next door for a few years now. George isn't what you might consider a manly man. He's more the bookish type, small in stature, he's studious and wears glasses. He teaches English Lit at the local community college. He doesn't act or look like any sort of pervert but let's just say that he wouldn't normally be my choice in a lover.

One afternoon, as James and I were sitting on the back porch, George came out of his back door. When he saw us, he waved and then began to do some gardening.

Although I hadn't had much to do with the next-door neighbors, my husband had helped him with some household repairs one day. When James came back home, he said that he and George had discussed me, among other subjects. The gist of the conversation had been that George thought that I was pretty hot.

They continued to talk for a while and then I finally heard the front door close and the sound of my husband coming closer as he returned to me, but something didn't sound right. I thought, 'Could he be bringing George back here? No way! He wouldn't dare!'

I began to panic when I heard them talking as they walked back to the garage. I twisted and turned, squirming every way I could in an effort to free myself. I even tried yanking on the rope, but it was fastened too tightly.

There was no way that I wanted our next-door neighbor to see me helpless like this. Embarrassing as it was, that's how they found me. Squirming at the end of the rope like a fish on the end of a line, just recently pulled from the water.

When I finally realized that I was getting nowhere and stopped squirming I took a good look at the two of them staring at me with a sly grin on their faces. I scowled back at them demanding, "What?"

George chose that moment to walk around me, giving me a thorough once over. "I dare say, Laura, you look really good like that. The only thing I can think of that would make this a prettier picture is if you were naked." Turning to my husband, he said, "I've always wondered what your lady would look like naked. Some women look hot when they are dressed but not so much nude. How about it, James? Does she look this tasty naked too?"

"No damn way you're ever going to find out, you lecherous pervert!" I yelled. "Tell him, James."

With a mischievous smile, my husband walked up to me, cupped one of my breasts, and said, "Laura you know I think that you are gorgeous dressed or naked." As a satisfied smirk began to cross my face, he continued, "But that is just my opinion. Other men, like George, might think differently."

As I hung there, I watched helplessly as our next-door neighbor reached out and cupped my other breast. I felt a tingle between my legs as each of them found a nipple through my bra and began to pinch and roll the nipple between their fingers. My nipples contracted and hardened just as my sex moistened. I couldn't help myself.

As I said earlier, James and I had talked endlessly in an attempt to discover what it would take to bring the excitement back between us. It looks like my husband had decided that the missing ingredient was another man, a stranger. Well, not exactly a stranger but certainly someone that had never seen me naked or who had never fucked me.

Judging from the response of my body as I stood there, stretched out and vulnerable, he might be right. My head fell back between my arms as I arched my chest forward giving my breasts to them.

I was jolted back to reality when I heard George tell my husband, "This is going to make a great video. I certainly hope that you'll let me have a copy."

"No!" I exclaimed as I began twisting more violently than before.

"I think that can be arranged," I heard my husband say. "Just think Laura. George won't have to wonder what you look like naked when he sees you outside. He'll know exactly what you look like in all your natural splendor and, he'll be able to refresh his memory any time."

Stepping behind me, my husband grabbed my waist saying, "Come on George. Let's get this show on the road. I'll hold her steady while you unbutton her blouse."

Denied my ability to squirm, I could only look down as I watched George begin to unbutton my blouse. My husband had undressed me many times, but it was much more erotic when it was our next-door neighbor. I knew that I would get a tingle between my legs every time I saw him and would remember this day for the rest of my life.

Once my blouse was unbuttoned, George attempted to slip it off my shoulders. His frustration lit a little spark of satisfaction in my soul when he realized that they wouldn't be able to remove my blouse and bra with my hands tied.

I was wrong. I watched in astonishment as my husband went over to his tool bench and picked up a pair of shears he kept there. 'At least this is an old blouse,' I thought as he deftly slit the sleeves, allowing the blouse to drop to my feet.

Without any pause, he unsnapped my bra. When I realized that he would have to destroy the bra too, I cringed. I had just gotten that bra after shopping around to try to save some money. As I heard him snip the straps I told him, "That's going to cost you big time, Buster. I just bought that bra, and its replacement is going to be the best and most expensive one I can find."

I'd been so concerned about the ruined bra that I had forgotten about George, who was, even now, reaching for my bare tits. My head spun around as I felt his hands close around my smallish breasts. As I stood there with our next-door neighbor kneading the soft flesh of my tits, and pinching my nipples he said, "Don't worry about the bra James. I'll be happy to pay for it. Getting my hands on your wife's tits is well worth the cost."

James stepped closer and shoved George's hand off one of my tits and I felt a warm moist sensation as he fastened his lips on my nipple. Not to be outdone, George followed suit and it wasn't long before a soft moan escaped my lips as I hung from the rope writhing back and forth, a soft, warm mouth attached to each nipple. While George used his teeth to tease and nibble, my husband preferred to latch on and then use his tongue to flip my nipple back and forth.

Unable to contain my rising emotions any longer, my body convulsed and trembled as a string of spasms shook me to the core. My body took a little time to relax, and when it did, I realized that I was now hanging from my wrists. Standing upright, I removed the weight from my wrists in time to watch George and my husband exchange a high-five. Men!

"Damn, that was fun!" George enthused. "What's next?"

Once again, my husband walked over to his workbench to retrieve something. I was unable to see what he had picked up until he got closer and then I saw the nipple clamps. I couldn't believe that he was going to put those clamps on me with George watching and I was right.

He gave them to George to put on me while he watched. "These nipple clamps turn her on, George. She likes a little pain so go ahead and tighten them down a bit."

"Are you kidding?" George said excitedly. "I've never used nipple clamps on my wife. Show me how they work."

Once again, my ever-helpful husband jumped into the gap. "This little knurled knob opens and closes the gap between the arms. Just place her nipple between the arms and turn the knob. It's easy. Be sure to tighten them enough to cause her a little pain. Remember, she likes it."

What was about to happen was inevitable, so I watched as George fumbled. First, he pinched my nipple and then placed it between the clamps. Slowly, he began to turn the knob and I watched as the clamps began to close more and more tightly. Unable to stand there quietly any longer, I gasped at the sudden pain as George gave the knob one last twist.

When both clamps were in place, James asked George, "Do you have your phone with you?"

Reaching into his pocket, George produced his phone asking, "Why?"

"I thought you might want a photo as a memento that you can carry with you. I'm going to give you a copy of the video but a photo you can look at any time."

Without needing any additional encouragement, George handed the phone to my husband. I expected my husband to just take a picture of me standing there but George had a different idea. While James brought up the camera app on the phone, George walked behind me, reaching around to cup a breast in each hand.

Emotions surged through me in rapid succession. First, I thought, 'I'm going to think of something painful to pay my husband back for humiliating me like this.'

Then I thought, how much I loved him for enabling me this way. I don't know how I could feel two opposite emotions at the same time but there you are.

As George stood behind me cupping my breasts with a huge, satisfied grin on his face, my husband zoomed in for a shot from the waist up. I've seen the photo, and it was obvious that I was tightly wound up and enjoying myself as I stood there with my next-door neighbor cupping my tits.

When my husband handed back George's phone, George looked at the image and grinned. Thanking James he asked, "What's next?"

My husband, continuing to be helpful, responded, "Well, we've unwrapped the top half."

Looking at me he said, "Sweetheart, our friend George has been so helpful I think we may as well enlist his help finishing the job. I know you've gotten off one time already, but I bet there's more there, and getting you out of your pants and panties would probably help us do the deed."

"No! You never told me that you were going to invite George over. As it is, I'll never be able to look him in the eyes without remembering that he's seen and fondled my tits. That's enough!"

George piped up, "Laura that wouldn't be fair. How the hell can you expect James to throw me out now that you and I have become such great friends?"

With a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, my husband responded, "He's got a point dear. He wants to see the rest of your charms and I want to see how you react. You might decide that you like showing yourself to George. Maybe you'll decide you want him to come back and visit more often."

As the two men reached for me, I began to squirm, kicking my legs violently. "James, you bastard. Just remember, you're dealing with the Queen of paybacks, and I will get you when you least expect it. You're going to pay dearly if you do this."