Scratching an Itch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our conversation, George had been getting dressed, preparing to return home when James asked, "Since this may well be your last opportunity to enjoy my wife would you like another picture to remember our little tryst by?"

"Hell yes," was the immediate response.

"Okay. You two stand together. Laura, get his dick back out and hold onto it like you own it. That's it. George that's hot as hell what with you being dressed and her standing next to you nude and holding your cock like that. You can even see the cum between her legs and your pants are still damp.

"Smile."

From the author:

Please take a moment and rate my work. The ratings provide input that helps authors know if they are meeting the needs of the readers. Respectful comments are welcome and encouraged. Even negative comments can be a useful tool for helping us improve our writing.

Negative comments such as, "I don't like this kind of story," make me wonder why you are reading it in the first place. In all respects, this is a community, and there is a relationship between the author and the reader that needs to be acknowledged. Thanks for reading my work.