Scratching Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate paying for pussy!"

"You aren't. You're paying for privacy, safety and no worries. I fuck you for free, because I love fucking you. Now, I have a brand new bed we've never used. Don't you think we should use it and have some fun?"

The sounds of undressing and of kissing came out of my headset and I heard her remind him to put on a raincoat. She opened a drawer and I heard him or her rip open the package. She said, "Here, let me help."

A minute later they were fucking. They fucked for a long time and he got really into it with her.

"Nick hasn't fucked you in here?"

"I don't call what Nick does fucking. This is fucking and I love this!"

"Is his dick as big as mine?"

"I've told you many times, his is as big as yours... when he's hard and you aren't. Feeling full isn't something he does for me. Now, fill me up!"

The sounds of grunting and groaning were loud and then Lynn said, "Cum in me! I'm cumming!"

He came. The sounds were of heavy breathing and as I listened it slowed and became normal.

"Can you get hard again? I'd like more." Lynn said.

"Maybe, if you suck me."

I heard the drawer and Lynn said, "I'll give you a fresh raincoat. If you get hard I want it in my ass. Ok?"

"Hell yes!"

It was a vivid experience listening to the sounds from the RV. I knew Willi wasn't bigger than me. I knew Lynn was lying to him. It was business. The thing that wasn't a lie was that she really liked being fucked by him.

He got almost hard and said he was ready. They moved around and I heard grunting and a yelp or two.

"You aren't quite hard enough to get in my ass now. When we get together next week let's start by fucking my ass. I know you'll stretch my ass then. Ok?"

"Ok! Finish me off with your mouth, then I need to go."

A few minutes later I heard the sound of water running, the toilet flushing and Willi getting dressed.

"What day next week Willi?"

"Wednesday?"

"No, that won't work. I'm busy Wednesday. How about Tuesday?"

I heard pages turning and he said, "It would need to be in the morning."

"How early?"

"Eight-thirty or nine."

"Ok. Eight-thirty on Tuesday. I'll call your cell at eight and let you know where."

"Will you be in this?"

"Probably, if my friend will loan it to me."

I heard the door open and then close. I watched Willi cross the street and get in his car. I called Lynn on the two-way radio.

She responded, "Breaker, breaker. Is that you good buddy?"

"Yup. Clean up and take the RV back to your friend. I'll be home at about six-thirty. Oh, don't forget to use your meds, Honey."

"Thanks."

I went back to my office and transferred the work I'd done sitting in my car onto my office computer. When Lynn went home she washed the sheets from the RV and made dinner. She called me on my cell and said dinner would be on the table at a quarter to seven. I was there in time to wash up and sort the mail.

As we ate she told me that when she got back to work Mr. Boughman had handed her a post-it that said, "Tuesday from one-thirty till three-thirty."

"Can you safely take them both on in one day?"

"If I'm careful. Willi won't forget that he gets my ass so the deposit he makes in my pussy won't be much. This weekend I'll buy some pre-packaged douches and in between boys I'll douche. That ought to help."

She had tested after she got home and her Ph was 5.9. She told me she had douched with water right after Willi left. I went to the storage yard after dinner and reset the recording system. I marked the DVD with the date and a #1. Willi was now a number.

At home I put the DVD in a drawer. I realized I would have a big collection of DVD's and I needed somewhere to keep them. I cleaned out one drawer of my desk. I decided when I had ten DVD's I would open a safety deposit box at the bank and every time I had ten I'd move them to the box.

Lynn was naked, sitting on the bed when I walked in. She looked up and smiled.

"I like the smile, but I wonder why is it there?"

"I used to be worried all the time that you knew, that you were about to toss me out or beat the shit out of me. The worry is gone! I feel well fucked and very well loved."

""Tell me about some of the women you know, please."

"Looking for a Honey?"

"Yes."

She talked about women she knew. Most of them were not possibilities. They had never shared any unhappiness stories with Lynn. However, since she had moved to her new job she had met one woman who was a real possibility. Mrs. Clarke. She was the neglected wife of Mr. Clarke, Mr. Boughman's boss. The day she moved into her new office Mrs. Clarke was her first phone call.

Mrs. Aurora Clarke had been talking to the woman who had the phone number before Lynn almost every day. Her first call had been a getting-to-know-you call and Lynn had impressed her. She called a couple times a week. The short version was Mr. Clarke was more interested in the business than he was in giving his wife the business.

"Ask her if she has a computer. If she does recommend she calls my cell number and ask for an upgrade. Let her know the initial visit is free."

"I can suggest that. When I talk to her, are you my husband?"

"No, but you can say I'm married. Married women would rather mess with someone who is married, I think. He's not as likely to want her to dump her husband."

"Ok. I expect her call tomorrow. You may get a call from her tomorrow."

"Can you check on Mr. Clarke's schedule without causing anyone to notice?"

"Sure. You want to know when he'll be out of town?"

"That would make things easier."

The next day I got an email with a picture of Mrs. Aurora Clarke and her phone number. In the picture she was standing in a garden holding a glass of champagne and smiling. She had on a summer sun dress that showed lots of skin and ample cleavage, nice legs and lots of tanned skin. She looked to be about my age. The email message said, "I talked to her. She gave me the picture to send to you. She wants you to call her before noon, today. Give her a good deal on a computer upgrade."

I called. The conversation was all business and we set an appointment for the free evaluation. As we talked I got a new email that gave me her husband's schedule. He was going to Tampa Bay for the weekend. His plane would leave in three hours.

"Mrs. Clarke, I have a cancellation for early this evening. If you want, I can come and give your computer the evaluation today."

"What time?"

"How about six?" His plane left at four-forty-five.

"Six would be fine, but would I be keeping you from a date with your wife or anything?"

"No. I am married but this evening my wife is in San Diego. In fact she will be gone until about noon tomorrow."

"No other plans?"

"If I wasn't meeting with your computer I'd be watching a pro-basketball game on TV."

"You're a fan?"

"Only when I have nothing else to do."

She gave me her address and we ended the call. I called Lynn.

"She asked me over for tonight. I'll be gone when you get home from work."

"Gone all night?"

"If I'm lucky. Any idea how much Mr. Clarke is worth?"

"He's the executive vice president of the company. Without nosing around I'd say he makes half a mill a year."

"Nice."

I looked him up on Google. After looking at five different sites I put together a pretty good picture. He was fifty years old, had worked for Buick for many years and now was Executive VP of one of GM's big parts manufacturing companies. He had gone to Yale for his MBA. He had married Aurora the same year he had moved from Buick. Her family had tons of money. Old, crusty New England money.

I went home and showered, shaved and put on fresh clothes. I put three condoms in my tool kit before I drove to the Clarke estate. I parked a block away until five minutes to six.

At six I pressed the button next to the gate. I heard her voice and I said, "Hi. I'm here for the computer evaluation."

She let me in. The gates swung open and I drove up to the house. I parked beside the house, not in front like a guest. She opened the side door as I got out of my car. I smiled. She was wearing loose leg shorts and a halter top. She was barefoot. Her hair was still just a little damp.

We got the greetings out of the way and she led me to her computer. We talked as I took the case off the tower and looked inside. Mr. Clarke had bought her a nice machine. I started it and after it booted I looked at what was inside. I found that he had installed two different key stroke monitor programs. Then I discovered no one had ever looked at them. I came to the conclusion that he didn't even know the monitors were there. I got rid of some things she didn't want or need and made the machine operate faster. She watched everything I did. After half an hour she said, "Talk to me."

I told her what I had found and what I had done. I told her about the key stroke monitors. She didn't flinch.

"Ok. You're good. Michael had one of his techies look at the machine and he didn't find either monitor. Now, would you like to see my real computer?"

"Yes! You're a lot more savvy than Michael or anyone knows."

"I'll tell you a story one day, but not today."

She led me to an out building that used to be a stable. Maybe a hundred years ago it had horses in it. In one room there were boxes of fabric and two commercial sewing machines. She moved a box of fabric and hit a button. A door opened and we walked inside a small room. I was in awe. She had thousands and thousands of dollars of high tech computer equipment.

She sat down and said, "Do you know my husband?"

"No. We've never met."

"I know. I know a lot. On the phone you said your name was Pete. It's Nick. Your wife works for my husband, with Yes Boughman as her supervisor. She's been fucking him for just over a year. You know all about it."

"Ok. You're good, no, you're incredible. You know why I wanted to meet you?"

"At least three reasons. First, to use me to make money. Second, to get laid. Third, to maybe add me to your stable and make money from me fucking."

"Ok. Guilty as charged. Why am I here?"

"I want you to help me ruin my husband. By the end of the year I want him either living in an eight by ten cell in some nasty prison or living in a tiny, filthy studio apartment with rats and cockroaches as roommates."

"You don't like him."

"You don't either. Mr. Yes Boughman drugged your wife, fucked her then gave her to my husband. He fucked her ass and then shot his load in her pussy. It was the first big infection she had last year."

Her fingers tapped the keyboard and she held a finger poised above the enter key.

"I have it on video. Want to see it?"

"No, I believe you." I wanted to find both men and fuck them up bad. Fucking for fun and profit is one thing, rape and disregard for someone's health is quite another.

"Are you in?"

"Yes. So is Lynn."

"I know. I have cultivated our friendship ever since she got promoted. She's going to get promoted again."

"Money is nice."

"You don't need to worry about money. We are already rich and we're about to make a few million more."

"I hate to disagree but you're rich. I've spent twenty-five thousand setting up our little fuck business and so far I have had less than eight thousand come in."

She stood up and led me out of the computer room and into an apartment.

"It's one of our guest rooms. Take off your clothes. She started undressing. I knew she could video everything we did. I undressed anyway. She posed for me, holding her wonderful breasts up for my attention.

"I want to feel you sucking my tits, Nick. Just like you did to Lynn the other night in your RV."

"Big Sister is watching!"

She stepped close and said, "Suck big sister!"

I did. For the next two hours I did anything she asked me to do and I volunteered to do many things she didn't specifically ask me to do. When I was exhausted we rested on the big bed.

"You have a plan?"

"Yes, but you aren't angry enough yet. He married me to get access to my money. He got access to one percent of my money. He thinks the one percent makes him rich. On our wedding day, I have found out, he fucked three of my bridesmaids. He gave them ten thousand in cash, each. The day of his good-bye party at Buick he fucked his secretary and her daughter. He told his secretary he would hire her once he got settled in his new job. He didn't. Instead he sent her twenty thousand in cash and never returned a phone call or email."

As she spoke she was stroking the life back into my cock.

"Right now he is in Tampa Bay for a football game. He doesn't give a shit about the game. He has his eye on a cheerleader for Tampa Bay and they are at dinner right now. In an hour he will be fucking her and she will lie to him and tell him he's good. He's not that good. He believes all he needs to do is stick his eight inches in and every woman in the world will fall in love."

"Why are you still married to him?"

"If I initiate a divorce he will be able to take money that isn't his. It wouldn't financially hurt me but he'd live well on that money and that, sweet Nick, is not going to happen."

"Remind me to never cross you."

"If you ever wake up feeling like a Mack truck is parked on your chest, you'll know you crossed me."

"I'm hungry."

"My cook made us some baby back ribs, beans and cornbread. They are in the oven staying warm. Let's eat." She led me to the main house without either of us getting dressed. The dinner was incredible. The meat came off the bones at the slightest touch. The cornbread was made with kernels of corn baked into it.

Aurora dabbed some sauce on her nipples and offered them to me. They tasted heavenly and they puckered as I sucked the sauce off them. I rubbed sauce on my cock and she sucked it off, taking her time.

She took me back to the computer room and said, "Let's check on my husband. A few keystrokes and a monitor showed the inside of his suite. He was spread eagled on the bed and the young cheerleader was bobbing her head up and down on his fat cock.

"His next move is to stand her up at the end of the bed and fuck her from behind. He won't eat her. He will attempt to get in her ass and if he does he'll cum by pulling out of her ass and going directly into her cunt."

"He's an ass!"

He moved on screen and positioned her just as Aurora said he would. We shut off the screen and I noticed she didn't stop recording.

"What do we do next?" I asked.

"I think Lynn should help us. She can invite Carl to invite my husband for a threesome."

"Carl is not Mr. Boughman's first name."

"No. He likes his first given name, Bradley. He says it's the name a rich man would have. I call him Carl, his middle name."

"What happens while they are having the threesome?"

"They will be discovered by the paparazzi. Since your wife will be in on the game she will be wearing handcuffs and have her panties stuffed in her mouth when the police and paparazzi arrive. The rape will happen at work."

"They will be toast!"

"And your wife will make a lot of money. She'll go on Oprah, Dr. Phil, Letterman and get paid very well for her story. Poor working woman fucked by her bosses and brutalized."

"Damn! I like it."

She hit some keys and the monitor showed our bedroom. Lynn was in bed, her legs spread and her red wiggler dildo shoved in deep. She was close. She held the dildo with both hands and thrashed as the orgasm took her.

"She is so hot!" Aurora said. "Neither man will even try to resist."

We watched as Lynn pulled the dildo out. Aurora said, "Listen." She hit a button and we could hear Lynn.

"God, I love you, Nick! Come home and fuck me!"

"She knows we can see her?" I asked, shocked.

"No. Every night you aren't there she uses her toys and says the same thing. She loves you."

Aurora shut the monitor off and we went back to the main house, carrying our clothes. We showered together and went to bed.

When my eyes opened Aurora was sitting next to me on the bed looking at my cock. When it twitched she looked at my face and said, "Do you have your cell phone?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Call Lynn. Have her go to the IHOP near your house. You'll go get her and bring her here. By tonight we will be a threesome bent on revenge and justice."

I rolled to the edge of the bed and found my cell in my khakis. Lynn answered on the first ring.

"Hi. I love you Lynn. Have you even met the lady I'm working for?"

"No."

"Then get dressed and meet me at the IHOP. Don't go in, just park and get in my car."

"What's going on?"

"Trust me. You want to meet her."

"Ok. Give me half an hour."

True to her word thirty minutes later she parked at the back of the lot and got in my car. Aurora was ducked down in the back seat. As Lynn got in she saw Aurora. She sat, closed the door and said, "Good morning... both of you."

I drove and Aurora talked with Lynn. At the gate Aurora gave me the code and the gate opened. She had me park back by the stables.

A couple hours later Lynn was still in overwhelm. She was in as the victim of the two men and she was becoming fast friends with Aurora. We walked from the computer room to the guest room and as soon as she walked in she said, "You fucked her in this room!"

"And the plan is for Nick to fuck both of us in this same room and to eat our pussies too."

Aurora started undressing. She and I helped Lynn take off her clothes. Lynn kept asking questions and making statements without waiting for answers.

"I've never done a three way with you, Nick."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Do you expect me to lick her?"

"Oh, nice tits!"

"Do you have condoms?"

She shut up when Aurora took her nipple into her mouth and did whatever magic she did. I knelt and licked Lynn's slit. She moaned and opened her legs for me.

I noticed Aurora's pussy just inches from Lynn's. I moved my head and licked Aurora's slit. She jumped and moaned. My head went back to Lynn.

It wasn't long before we were all on the floor in a daisy chain of moans and groans. Lynn came first. I focused on getting Aurora to scream. She had said her husband never gave anyone oral. I love giving oral. She shuddered and grabbed my head as she screamed. Success!

Then she was quiet. I looked up at her face and Lynn was kissing her! I moved over and tucked my tongue into Lynn while my hands kept stimulating Aurora. It wasn't long before both women were quivering with excitement and then stiffened in orgasm. I rolled Lynn onto her back and entered her while she was still shaking in orgasmic delight. Aurora sucked on one of Lynn's tits and held the other one in her hand.

"Give me all of it! Oh Nick! You are the best!"

We teamed up on her and soon she was an emotional and physical puddle on the bedroom carpet. I came inside her and held her in my arms. Aurora held us both and the three of us kissed and touched for a long time.

Lynn lifted her head and asked, "Could we snuggle in bed?"

The answer came in movement. We got in the bed, covered up and snuggled, caressed and eventually fell asleep. Both women woke before I did and were deep in conversation about men in general, me in particular and the two men who were their targets; Carl and her husband Michael. I listened.

After a while Aurora whispered with her lips right next to my ear: "We know you're awake."

"I kept my eyes closed because you're both so beautiful I would get distracted if I looked."

They kissed me in response. Eventually we ate another meal and spent the night back in the guest room. We decided to let Willi off the financial hook and assure his silence by holding onto the DVD's. The money we would get from doing Carl and Michael would make up for what we would miss from Willi.

During the week Michael came back from Tampa and Aurora asked him to take care of hiring someone to manage an apartment building she bought. It was small, only six apartments, and she specified how much money she wanted from the rentals each month. He agreed to take care of it for her. She told me she had asked for too little. He could get all the money she wanted by renting five apartments and keeping one as a playpen for Carl and himself. As soon as he started renting apartments Aurora realized he was going to rent only to single women and fuck them all. She had her guys pose as part of the painting crew and install video systems all over the building.