Scratching Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

He kept apartment six for his private use. He had the painting crew install soundproofing between six and five so the woman in five wouldn't hear what was going on in six.

From the time we met Aurora until Lynn was taken by Mr. Boughman (Carl) to the apartment, six weeks had passed. Four weeks after we met Aurora I met with Willi. I followed him to a deli where he bought lunch. I sat down with him as his mouth was full of corned beef sandwich.

"Willi, I like you. I'm going to cut you a deal, if you like it you can stop making deposits in both the bank and Lynn. You can also keep everything a secret. I will hold the DVD's for seven years, in case you decide to talk to anyone about your indiscretions."

He swallowed the bite in his mouth and asked, "You mean it?"

I nodded and said, "I'm serious. The affair is over and you're free. The price is silence. Agree?"

"Is Lynn Ok with this?"

"She will miss having you fuck her, but she's going to be Ok. Thanks for worrying about her. That will make her feel better. Whenever we're at a neighborhood party or see you socially you won't make a move on her. I'll know and I won't say anything if you do. I'll just mail fifty DVD's of you. Clear?"

"Yes! I'm safe and done."

"Enjoy your lunch." I left him and he ate the rest of the sandwich.

On the following Tuesday Lynn had sex with Mr. Boughman in the RV. Lynn parked it by a nearby lake and Mr. Boughman parked his car at the marina and walked over.

When their business was over and Lynn and he were redressed he asked if Lynn would like a threesome. She asked with whom. She looked surprised when his answer was Mr. Michael Clarke. She wasn't, but she looked shocked anyway.

They agreed to meet the following Wednesday, but Mr. Boughman wanted to change to Michael's apartment. He would take her from work and bring her back after the date. Lynn sweetened the deal by telling Mr. Boughman he didn't need to pay for next week, it was a freebee.

She didn't ask where the apartment was. Both men felt safe there. They weren't.

I gave her a set of handcuffs to carry in her purse. She let Aurora and I know the plan. On Monday I went to the police. I met with a detective Saunders and told him what I suspected. What I suspected was all about Mr. Boughman. I told detective Saunders that Mr. Boughman had threatened her job if she didn't have sex with him, any time and any place he said. I told them that Lynn had told me that Boughman had told her to wear sexy underwear on Tuesday.

I gave them a company brochure with his picture on it and I gave him a picture of Lynn taken at a party in our neighborhood. He promised to follow and catch Mr. Boughman the next time he assaulted Lynn.

During the work day on Monday Lynn asked Mr. Boughman if there was anything special Mr. Clarke would want her to wear on Tuesday. Boughman called Mr. Clarke and asked.

"Tell her to wear black lace. Both thong and bra. Oh, and stockings not pantyhose."

Mr. Boughman called our home and left the message for Lynn. "Your date wants you to wear a black lace thong, bra and thigh high stockings. So do I."

Lynn wore just what they asked for.

At the appropriate moment Lynn walked out the side door of the building with Mr. Boughman and got into his car. When they left the parking lot they were followed by a gray Ford. A mile later the tail changed to a white van with a logo for a plumbing company painted on the side.

Mr. Boughman parked right in front of apartment six. He got out and he opened the door for Lynn and held her elbow to the room. At a single knock the door opened and Mr. Clarke let them in.

I can tell you what happened next because Aurora and I were watching in the video room at her stable.

Lynn was kissed by Mr. Clarke and in the kiss she dropped her purse. It popped open and Mr. Boughman saw the handcuffs. He picked them out of her purse and showed them to Mr. Clarke.

"These could be fun! Don't you agree, slut!" Mr. Clarke said.

"They were a gift! I've never had them on." Lynn told the truth. They were a gift, from Aurora Clarke!

Mr. Clarke took them from Mr. Boughman and told Lynn to get out of her dress. After she had put the dress on I bent one section of the zipper. When she unzipped it got stuck. Mr. Clarke grabbed the dress and yanked the zipper apart. It fell to the floor and left Lynn standing between Boughman and Clarke in the lacy thong, half bra, thigh high stockings and heels.

Mr. Clarke moved behind Lynn and put the handcuffs on her. They led her to the bed and pushed her onto her back, with her arms pinned under her. She began saying she didn't like what they were doing and she wanted them to stop. She begged them not to rape her.

Mr. Clarke laughed and said, "You can't rape a whore. You belong to Bradley."

Mr. Bradley Boughman laughed and said, "I pay you to fuck me. Mr. Clarke pays you too, so shut up and fuck!"

Lynn continued to protest and Boughman ripped her thong off and stuffed it in her mouth. Both men undressed, completely. Mr Clarke said, "Bradley, you want her cunt or her ass?"

"You choose whichever you want. I'll take the other one."

"Thanks."

Lynn thrashed on the bed and when Mr. Clarke moved in and held her legs she tried to kick him. He made her miss and then he slapped her tit hard enough to bruise and shoved his cock in her cunt. She struggled and Boughman helped hold her down.

The door to apartment six flew open. Three uniformed police officers and two detectives moved quickly into the room and one of the officers took pictures. The two men were arrested. Lynn was freed, saw two EMT's and was transported to the nearest hospital.

Aurora was called from the jail by her husband. He told her how he had been framed and he could beat the bogus charges if they ever made it to court. He asked her to come down and bail him out. She told him she was busy and couldn't come right away, maybe he should call his lawyer.

She had already called his lawyer and told him that as of that morning she would no longer cover any legal bills of her husband. When Michael called the lawyer he was told he would need to retain the lawyer before he would represent him. Michael yelled and screamed at the lawyer and the lawyer hung up. When he attempted to pay the bail with a credit card he discovered that the District Attorney considered both men flight risks and convinced the judge to hold them for trial without bail. If bail had been allowed he would have discovered his credit was gone, as were the balances in the accounts he thought he had hidden from his wife.

I checked our bank account and discovered one hundred thousand dollars had been deposited. I picked Lynn up from the hospital and she cried all the way to the car. We drove to her work and she drove her car home. On our kitchen table were two tickets to Los Angeles. We packed for a week away and drove to the airport. Our plane was met in Los Angeles by a limo. The driver only knew where to take us, nothing more. It was a home on the beach in Malibu. He gave us a key and carried our suitcases to the front door.

Inside we found a typed note: "Enjoy a couple days at the beach. Lynn won't lose her job. Your lawyer has contacted the company and they know where Carl and Michael are spending the night. In two days fly back. Your lawyer will meet the flight."

We had fun for the two days and nights. We flew back and were met by a limo driver with a sign. Our names were on the sign. As soon as we stepped up and said we were who he was waiting for a photographer took fifteen pictures of us.

We had not watched the TV news or listened to the radio while we were gone. Someone had leaked the story of the two executives raping an employee to the press. The photographer at the airport was just the first. By the time we were half way home the phone in the limo rang and the driver was redirected to the police station.

Two hours with detectives, our lawyer (hired by Aurora) and someone from the DA's office and we were again on our way home. The trial never happened. The DA convinced Carl, Michael and their lawyer that trial would get them twenty-five to life. They took fifteen to twenty-five in a plea agreement.

We each got what we wanted. Aurora got rid of her husband and kept her money away from him. Lynn got a new lover and an opening for many more. She discovered she was bi. I got a steady income working for Aurora, living with Aurora and Lynn, two more than willing lovers and some great vacations with both of them. Oh yes, Aurora gave me the apartment building. That leads to a whole new story. Was it revenge or justice for the boys? Some may say I should have kicked Lynn to the street and moved on. Looking at my life now, I'd say it worked out to my advantage to keep her.

*

[The stats for my stories are like this: Only 1.7% of readers vote. Only 0.115% of people who read my stories Comment on my stories. Be one of the few, the brave, the strong... do both, vote and comment. Please make the comments constructive. I do want to improve as a writer. There is a different version of this story called "Scratching the Itch" in the Novels category. Let me know which you like/enjoy most, Ok?]

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers