Scream if You Want to Go Higher

Story Info
Submissive guy enjoys the best night of his life.
2.5k words
4.59
10.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traffic hadn't been bad since the whole Covid thing started. Even the return to relative normality hadn't seen a huge increase in the number of cars on the road. So heading into work for a 8:00pm start had barely given me time to listen to a full song on the radio, though fittingly "Love Cats" by The Cure had brought a smile to my lips. I knew wouldn't need long to get changed as I had dressed into my uniform before I'd left home and had put a tracksuit on over it. I sometimes wondered what would happen if I had an accident during my short commute. The truth was that the small risk was worth it as I really didn't enjoy using the dingy changing room at the club especially if the glory hole was in use.

When I reached the club I stripped off my tracksuit and dumped it in my locker after taking out my 6" stripper heels which previously had more or less filled it. I checked my appearance in the mirror. I always smiled when I checked my uniform. Heels, black micro fishnet stockings and suspenders. No top, no panties, nothing other than a simple black leather collar. I admired my smooth hairless torso. I'd need to think about how best to maintain my nakedness but for now I looked perfect. My mind wandered back to last weekend when the club's owner, Mistress Mel had taken me personally to get a full body wax. I winced as I remembered how she had laughed with glee as each strip was ripped off by Nikki the small Asian beautician. The more I had whimpered and screamed the more Mel had laughed. That laugh was like aural Viagra. Little had I thought three months ago when I first heard it that she would become such a vital part of my life and that I'd end up working as a Kitten at The Kitten Club, the most exclusive Lady's Club in Ireland.

So far my shift had been fairly uneventful. The crowd was large, even for a Friday. As usual the clientele was almost exclusively female though a few members had been allowed to bring male guests. This was limited to one guest per month for each member with exceptions made for other special events such as Valentines and International Woman's Day.

Holding a tray of drinks in both hands left myself and the other Kittens vulnerable and unable to protect ourselves from the butt slaps and cock grabs of the patrons. As the wearer of a black collar, rather than a pink one sported by some of the other kittens, I Holding a tray of drinks in both hands left myself and the other Kittens vulnerable and unable to protect ourselves from the butt slaps and cock grabs of the patrons. As the wearer of a black collar, rather than a pink one sported by some of the other kittens, I had signed a waiver allowing customers an extra degree of access to my person. This waiver, stated that if a black collar wearer showed any sign of arousal whilst working, they had to "deal" with it or ask the nearest customer if they would like to help them to do so.

Tonight I had managed to avoid showing outward signs of arousal, I had however been unable to control myself totally and as a consequence a steady oozing of pre cum had been leaving a snail trail in my wake all evening. I knew I was in trouble as soon as I spotted Mistress Mel eyeing me up with a smirk on her face from the other side of the bar. I wondered if she could have noticed the pre cum from that far away. Or had she something else on her mind. I was soon to find out. With the slightest motion of her head I was summonsed.

"Kym, I'll have a Marguerita please, and get two Coronas for Brian and Alan"

Brian and Alan were Mistress Mel's constant companions. Nobody working at the club really knew that much about them. I'd never had any hassle from them which can't be said for all the male guests, some of whom can get a bit overly handsy. I got the drinks from the bar. As expected she didn't allow me to put the drinks on the table, instead she told me to stand in front of her with the drinks on the tray which I was holding in the prescribed manner with two hands. This was club policy and allowed her free access to caress my cock and balls with her stocking clad foot. Some of the ladies liked to kick the Kittens but this was frowned upon and only rarely happened as it more often than not resulted in spilled drinks and broken glass. As she played her wicked game I was aware that I was becoming hard and could feel the warm wetness of my pre cum, I knew she must have noticed too.

"Kym, you silly girl. You forgot to salt the rim of my glass!"

I'd nearly got away with it as her drink was all but finished. She reached her hand below my tray and caught a drop of pre cum just as it was about to join the small puddle that had formed on the floor at my feet. I watched as she transferred the clear cum from her finger around the rim of her glass and lifted it to her lips.

"No, it's not the same. I don't like it", she spat as she lifted the glass to my mouth and ordered me to remove the offending slime with my tongue. I wasn't used to this degree of contact with Mistress Mel. I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or concerned. Of course I should have defaulted to the latter.

"Brian, get your cock out. This mix requires something a bit stronger than Kym can provide". Very gently Mistress Mel caressed Brian's cock until it was clear that he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. As he reached the point of climax she stopped stroking him and ruined his orgasm. Rather than sending cum flying everywhere this enabled her to guide it into her glass as it slowly oozed from his quivering tip. The milky cum mixed with the similarity coloured remains of her drink.

"I think we'll call this mix a Little Kym, and I think Kym should have the honour of being the first to taste it".

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mist..." is all I got out before my head was pulled back by my hair and the disgusting concoction was poured down my throat.

"Was that nice Kym? Never mind, lose that tray and get down on all fours".

As I wondered what she had planned for me she attached a light chain to my collar.

"Follow me".

As she paraded me around the room between the tables like a prize item of livestock the guests didn't miss the opportunity to slap my bare backside as I passed. She lead me up the steps to the stage where the St Andrews cross was awaiting. The cross was generally just there for decorative purposes but on occasions it had been put to use. Expecting a whipping I stood and faced the cross, my back to the audience.

"Turn around. We don't want to waste this beautiful erection, do we".

Raising my hands above my head she attached the cuffs to my wrists and ankles. Was she going to whip me? I'd never seen the cross being used like this before.

"Kym, I have a new toy. Ladies, this is a night for firsts. The Little Kym and now this".

I noticed a small table sitting to my left, close to the cross. I'd seen it before but it generally had a selection of toys sitting on it. Wands, floggers, canes, the usual. This time it was covered with a dark red cloth.

"Kym, close your eyes and don't open them until I say so"!

I complied. Why would I not. It just made things worse if you crossed Mistress Mel.

I was aware of cold fluid being applied to my butt cheeks. Lube? But why? Then I found out. I jumped and nearly toppled the cross over as an electric shock shot through my lower body. Mel laughed. God she had the dirtiest laugh I'd ever heard. Another shock coursed through me. Less strong than the first but still enough to make me squirm.

"Ladies, Kym has kindly volunteered to be our Guinea pig tonight to test our new Estim kit. I have experience, extensive experience, but this is new. The strength setting is controlled my volume. This microphone picks up noise and sets the strength of the shock".

"So scream if you want to go higher! Let's see this bitch dance!"

Then the music started. From the rear it would have looked as if I was twerking. From the front every time I jumped my cock bounced up and down. The volume didn't drop. I had opened my eyes but Mel didn't seem to mind. She was having too much fun. Then it stopped. Just like that.

"Kym, you've been a good girl".

"I think you deserve a reward for being such a good girl"

"Close your eyes!"

I felt her touching my cock and my balls. I assumed she was going to jerk me off in front of everybody. Embarrassing, but not uncommon in the club. I'd been drained several times by customers. But never by Mel. She didn't like to get her hands dirty. I felt a cold wetness on my cock head and scrotum. "Kym, open your eyes".

She dangled a couple of bits of plastic with wires attached to them in front of me. I had no idea what they were or why they seemed to give her such pleasure.

"You're going to love this and so am I. Close your eyes again and whatever happens don't open them again until I say so!"

She fiddled with my cock and balls. It felt as if she was putting me into a chastity cage. Then I felt it. A bit of a mild hum. She had attached the electrodes to my cock head and the base of my scrotum. The hum turned to short jabs of not quite pain. Then a big shock nearly forced me to scream out.

"Sorry Kym. That wasn't meant to happen. I'll turn the settings down a bit. Keep your eyes closed"

Then the music started and the pain shot through my ass once again causing the crowd to cheer and laugh. This made the shocks stronger. I was aware of a throbbing sensation in my cock. Not unpleasant if I'm honest. I was aware of movement around me. I wanted to open my eyes but dared not. Disobeying twice would not have been a good idea. There was more movement. Were there people gathering around me?

"Kym, you can open your eyes"

I couldn't believe it. The movement had been the cross, with me on it, being lifted about 10' off the stage. At some point a belt had been fastened around my waist to restrain me to the cross. The music blared and the ladies screamed. Where were the men? There'd been at least 4 or five male customers. Then I saw them. They were sitting drinking in the ante room. Mel liked to do that when a special show was on, ladies only for the really good stuff.

The shocks and the throbbing kept coming. As I looked out across the room I was aware of the cross tilting forward and also moving away from the stage. Before I knew it I was hovering, face down in the middle of the dance floor, about 6' above the ladies below. A few playfully jumped up and tried to grab my still fully engorged cock. A few climbed on tables. But none could reach me.

"Ladies, a countdown if you please".

10, 9, 8, 7,

The throbbing in my cock increased. I felt like I would cum any second. The frequency of the pulses increased.

6, 5, 4,

I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I felt like my balls were about to explode. It felt as if Mel was driving my body by remote control. I was powerless to resist.

3, 2, 1!

BANG!!!!!!!

Mel turned everything up to 11!

I couldn't stop myself. And I didn't want to. This was the most sensational orgasm I had ever had. My whole body shook as ribbon after ribbon of cum exploded from me. From my elevated position cum shot across the room. It hit several of the ladies. One small blonde took a shot to the face. She and her mates giggled as it trickled down her nose and fell into her drink.

Then more movement. My butt and cock kept dancing to Mel's tune but I had nothing felt to give. I was spent but she didn't seem to care. The cross started to move again. I was lowered towards the mob below. Now they could reach me.

"Ladies, he's all yours. Be gentle. I won't tell you what to do but I think Kym should help clean up the mess he's just made"!

Hands were grabbing me everywhere. I was helpless to resist. I was aware of fingers covered in cum being forced into my mouth. The small blonde to whom I had just given a facial took a mouthful of her cum polluted drink. She came tight up close to me and spat it in my face. The ladies cheered. And then, just like that the lights went off.

More movement. The cross rose again and I was aware that I was upright.

"Kym, close your eyes. Trust me. You know you've been good girl and you know I always reward good behaviour. I know what your deepest fantasy is. And soon everyone will."

I felt a coolness.

"Kym. Open your eyes!"

I couldn't believe it. I was outside. I was still on the cross writhing like a demented whore pole dancer. But I was no longer in the bar. I was outside. 30' above the street in Shaftesbury Square, one of the busiest parts of Belfast on a Friday night. Thank God it was dark and nobody could see me. Then the lights came on. Where was it coming from? Then I knew. I had been festooned with a string of Christmas Fairy lights. They blinked on and off like a beacon drawing the attention of the weekend revellers below. They cheered and whistled.

Mel was had been right. Now everyone knew that my biggest fantasy was to be a plaything of Mistress Mel. They also knew that Mistress Mel kept her word and that my deepest desire was to be humiliated and put on public display for her amusement.

I'd never been happier.