Strict Mom Next Door

Story Info
F/m spanking from the next door neighbor.
1.5k words
4.6
16.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete always had a crush on her since his teenage years growing up next door. She was a single hard-working mother about twenty years older than him. He would gladly help her out occasionally with outdoor chores. He loved being close to her and craved the attention and praise he'd get after finishing a task. Their relationship grew, and she became like a second mother to him.

Pete, now in college, was living with his parents, working for the summer. Having not seen his neighbor in a year or so, he decided to knock on her door. She greeted him with a warm smile and invited him inside. She was dressed comfortably in a tank top and shorts, revealing her long, shapely legs. "The rest of the family is at summer camp, so it's just me here," she said cheerfully.

"Oh, that's just fine by me," he replied with a subtle flirtatious hint. She grabbed a couple of drinks and invited him to sit on the couch in the living room. She sat down in the chair opposite him, and they chatted for a while, catching up. He worked hard to keep his eyes from darting to her legs as they spoke.

During a lull in the conversation, Pete noticed a wooden paddle sitting on the dining room table. "What's that for?" he asked curiously, pointing over her shoulder at the paddle.

"Oh, I forgot to put that away. I had to use that on my son before he left," she said nonchalantly.

"You spank your son? He's like sixteen, though," he questioned while hiding his excitement.

"Oh, definitely! Boys of any age can be real troublemakers. You remember, don't you? Didn't your parents spank you?"

"Well, uhh, no, ma'am, they didn't believe in that. They usually just grounded me."

She looked at him incredulously. "You mean to tell me you weren't ever punished when you stole from me while you were supposed to be mowing my lawn?"

"Well yeah, I was punished. I wasn't able to watch TV for a week."

She leaned forward looking at him intently. "That's not a punishment; you deserved a proper bare bottom spanking that day."

Pete looked down at the floor, realizing that he wanted this. "I think you're right. I was never properly punished for what I did."

Picking up on this, she responded, "You deserve a spanking, young man, and it's been a long time coming. Don't you agree?" The air became tense as he pondered whether to press forward.

"Yes, ma'am," he said meeting her eyes with his.

"Very well then. Stand up and strip to your underwear." He complied as her eyes wandered all over his fit body. Upon removing his pants, it was obvious he was enjoying this. Ignoring his erection, poking through his underwear, she walked past him and sat in the middle of the couch. Looking up at him sternly, she ordered calmly, "Bend over my knee, young man." He laid himself across her lap as she guided him, pressing him down with one hand firmly on his back and the other gently on his ass.

"We'll begin with a warm-up hand spanking," she said as she rubbed his bottom softly. She began spanking his ass firmly, alternating cheeks until she reached forty each. She slipped his underwear down, revealing his bare ass, already pink from the impact. Before continuing, she gently rubbed her hand across his ass, tracing her finger between his cheeks, brushing over his anus, and continuing along his taint to the base of his genitals and back up. He shivered in pleasure from her gentle touches.

After a couple of minutes of tender massaging, she spanked his bare ass hard forty times on each cheek. "Stand up!" she ordered, "Remove your underwear." He complied. "Now go get me my hairbrush. It's sitting on the bathroom counter." He obeyed and retrieved her hairbrush, very aware of how exposed he was. She took the hairbrush from him and motioned him back over her lap. She positioned him so his erect penis slipped between her thighs before closing her legs together and squeezing him in place.

She caressed his bare cheeks with the smooth hard wood. "I will not allow you to get away with this behavior any longer," she said sternly before bringing the brush down hard on his ass. She spanked him several times, then paused, "Stop squirming, young man. If you move out of position, you will be getting the paddle. Am I clear?"

A chill of trepidation and excitement ran down his spine at her words as he replied, "Yes, ma'am."

She spanked him thirty more times, focusing on his sit spot. He squirmed all over her lap, tossing and twisting, trying to get away and instinctually putting his hand back to protect himself. She grabbed his wrist and pinned it down to his back, forcefully pushing him down. Shifting him on one leg, she put her other leg on top of his legs and locked him into place before delivering twenty more as hard as she could as he strained against her grip.

She stopped and released him, letting him catch his breath. "What did I say would happen if you moved out of position?" she asked coldly.

"Th- that I'd get the paddle." he stammered.

"That's right. Now get up and bend over the back of the sofa." She retrieved the large wooden paddle from the dining room table and positioned herself behind him. She tapped his inner thighs with the paddle, indicating that he spread his legs. Resting the paddle on his naked ass, she ordered, "Keep your feet on the floor and your hands on the seat cushions. If either comes off, you will get extra. Do you understand?" He nodded. She brought the paddle down hard on his ass and repeated more sternly "Do you understand me?!"

The sudden pain took his breath away, but he managed to stay in position and mumble, "Yes, ma'am."

"Now you'll be getting ten hard swats. That one didn't count. You will speak when spoken to!" She reared the paddle back and slammed it into his upturned ass emitting a loud thunderous clap that echoed through the room. He groaned in pain, holding his position. He received two more in succession, and his feet left the floor as he cried out in intense pain. "Please, ma'am. I can't take anymore," he begged.

"I know honey. We've only just started. Do I need to remind you what happens if you don't keep your feet down?" she asked threateningly.

"No, ma'am." he sniffled, gathering himself to take more.

She rained six more down intermittently on his vulnerable ass. His feet came off the floor two more times. She let him rest, his ass throbbing in pain. "I counted three times your feet came off the floor. You will get two extra for each time. You will maintain your position. You'll be getting six in a row very hard. This will hurt." she said stoically.

He braced himself, but nothing could prepare him for the immense pain he endured as the paddle repeatedly impacted his outstretched ass. Tears streamed down his face as he lay there, collapsed over the couch as the last swat finally finished.

She set the paddle down and let him lay still for a couple of minutes. "Come here, honey," she said softly. He picked himself up off the couch in a daze from straining so long. She held her arms out, and he buried himself in them. She held him for an extended time, speaking softly to him.

"How about you come back over my lap?" He looked at her in fear. "Don't worry. We're all done with the spanking. Let me take care of you." She grabbed some skin cream and sat down on the couch. "Come on." she encouraged. He gingerly lowered himself onto her lap. She softly rubbed his back and ran her fingers through his hair tenderly before applying the cream to his tender ass. She massaged his ass, working the cream into it, allowing the medicine to absorb deep into his dark red ass.

He started becoming aroused again at her tender touches. Feeling this, she spread his legs allowing access to his dick and balls, and began playing with his balls and near his anus. He started grinding his dick against her bare thigh as she continued to massage his most intimate parts. "That's a good little boy." she encouraged softly. As he became close, she applied increased pressure rhythmically with her fingers around the rim of his anus. He moaned softly as he exploded all over her legs.

She let him rest and catch his breath before releasing him. They both cleaned up, and he clothed himself. "It was very nice seeing you," he said, smiling wryly.

She smiled warmly, "It was nice to see you too. If I catch you misbehaving again, I'll have your ass back over my knee." she warned. Pete left, knowing he'd be back soon.