Scream Park Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," was all she said as she leaned forward and immediately popped the tip of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, and drew him farther in.

Jake sucked in a ragged breath, savoring the sensation of her warm, wet mouth caressing his flesh. Andrea was focused entirely on his cock, drawing it in and out with eyes closed. Seeing her ruby-red lips stretched to accommodate his thickness as he disappeared into her mouth over and over led Jake to recognize that he was approaching dangerous territory.

"Honey, I think you'd better ease off. Unless you want this to finish on your tongue."

Andrea slowly pulled back and popped her lips off of him saying, "Oooh, as wonderful as that sounds I think that's a pleasure I'll have to save for another time."

Just the sound of her voice saying these words made him pulse and throb in her hand.

"I've had this fantasy," she began, "but if it's too weird for you I want you to say so, OK?"

Jake nodded breathlessly in agreement.

"Not far from my door there is an access hatch that goes behind the graveyard scene. You remember, where the huge ghost jumped out."

"Go on ..." said Jake, raising one eyebrow.

"Well, it's very rarely used for any kind of maintenance. There's nothing mechanical back there. Best of all, there are no security cameras back there." She took a deep breath and continued, "How would you feel about making love to me our first time out there?"

Jake's cock jumped instantly.

"Well, it looks like I've got my answer!"

Andrea threw just her gown over her naked frame, and Jake drew up his trousers and kind of put his shirt back on. Andrea did a quick check of the corridor to make sure none of the staff were nearby. She motioned Jake to follow her and they hurried across to the small access port. Andrea unlocked it and they had to crawl to get through the opening.

Once inside, she closed and bolted the hatch.

From where they sat they could just barely see the tops of the carts going by, but could clearly hear the guests' reactions to the many ghosts, especially the huge one whenever he leapt into their view.

Andrea crawled behind a huge prop representing a cluster of gravestones where there was a carpet of artificial grass.

"It's not the most comfortable but I think it will still be enjoyable," she whispered.

She laid back and threw off her delicate gown. Feeling Jake's eyes riveted to her every move she decided to give him just a little show by spreading her legs wide and running her fingers through the downy patch at her pussy.

Without a word Jake carefully knelt down to avoid being seen. He scurried out of his clothes as fast as he could, as Andrea now watched him in rapt attention. Once naked he returned the favor, stroking his cock a few times with his sinewy hand. He then produced a condom from his wallet which she insisted on applying.

Crawling between her legs he looked as though he might be preparing to do push ups. He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her deeply before he allowed the swollen head of his cock to rest against her eager pussy.

Still kissing her, he pushed forward until just the tip was inside her. Simultaneously they both moaned into one another's mouths.

Unable to restrain himself any longer he pressed his hips forward, burying nearly his entire length inside her. Andrea's own hips pressed back and gyrated as if to invite him even deeper.

She looked down at the extraordinary sight of Jake's darker skin in sharp contrast to her own porcelain tone. The swirling green-blue lights accentuated each thrust of Jake's cock into her, and when he was fully inside her she savored the intimacy of his thick raven-hued curls intertwining with her wispy ginger ones.

Andrea clenched her pussy tightly around Jake's girth sending him over the edge and causing him to loudly bellow out his ecstasy. Andrea smiled, as his cries simply blended in with the usual din of shrieks, moans and wails in the surrounding graveyard.

She wrapped her arms around his body and pulled him as close as possible while Jake's cock pulsed inside her again and again.

He fell against her shoulder, completely spent, nuzzling and kissing her tenderly.

As they lay there basking in the afterglow, Andrea became aware of a subtle change in the attraction's music track.

"We'd better go," said Andrea. "It's time for the crew's shift change.

"How do you know?" asked Jake, his face still flushed with sweat on his brow.

"We have two different music background music tracks that we use. Each one loops for four hours. When the crew hears the music change they know it's time to rotate in or out. It's really a great system and keeps people from being clock-watchers."

"Let me guess. It was your idea, right?"

"Guilty as charged," she giggled.

They collected their clothes and rearranged as best they could and stole silently back into Andrea's office. Jake helped Andrea back into her underthings and got himself back into presentable fashion. After a few more kisses he draped himself once again in his rain poncho and let himself out through the service door into the storm once more.

* * * *

The next morning Jake was enjoying a quick cup of coffee with his fellow photographers in the common room before the day's work began. Suddenly Tina hollered out from her office. "Tucker! Front and center!"

This time it really did sound like Jake was in trouble. Had she somehow found out about his and Andrea's little tryst? He snapped to the doorway of Tina's office but did not fully enter. He didn't want to be in a room alone with her again, especially if she was in any position to blackmail him.

"Hi Tina. What's up?"

"This," she said, waving a large envelope. I need to know something about these pictures that were brought to me."

Jake tried not to panic. Had Andrea been wrong about security cameras inside the attraction? Was Tina about to produce incriminating evidence that could get both him and Andrea fired?

She slid out a small stack of 8x10s and studied them carefully with a disapproving look on her face. Jake gulped as she flicked through them one by one then finally held them up for him to see.

"Well?"

Thankfully the photos were not compromising shots of him and Andrea but were very dramatic images of the exterior of Spectre Asylum, with windblown trees, falling rain and in a couple of them lightning flashing dramatically in the distance.

"Care to offer an explanation?" asked Tina in a most accusatory tone.

"Oh, well, you know I was supposed to be working 'Pub' yesterday for my second shift but it was called off because of the weather. As I was on my way back from my 'One-Shot Wonder' assignment I happened to look over at the Specter Asylum. It looked spookier than usual so I decided to grab a few shots, that's all."

"This is your lucky day, Tucker. I was pretty mad when I saw these. In fact, I took them to the top brass to show them that you were taking unauthorized pictures. But what the hell do I know? They loved them and are going to use them in the new advertising."

Jake tried to remain as nonchalant as he could.

"Oh. OK. Well, I'm just glad that they liked them enough to use them. Can I take them over to the Asylum to show the manager? What's her name again?"

"Don't be coy with me, Tucker. I can tell that you've got a thing for McArthur. I've seen the way you look at her. And if I had any doubts, the fact that you requested that second day of S&M told me all I need to know. Now get out of here and take these damn pictures with you."

She jammed the envelope into his hands and abruptly shut the office door.

Minutes later Jake was knocking at the service door to the Spectre Asylum. Toni answered the door.

"Hi, Toni. Is Andrea around? I need to get her approval on some new promotional shots I took," said Jake, indicating the large envelope.

"She's getting a new trainee in place to start greeting guests right now. You can wait in her office. I'll tell her you're here."

Toni escorted him through the now-familiar corridor to Andrea's office. He sat in the guest chair opposite Andrea's desk. He looked around the room and for the first time really studied the surroundings.

There was a small recessed closet with a rack containing several identical tattered robes. Numerous greeting cards were standing atop the credenza to one side, many of them with spooky-themed greetings for a recent happy birthday. Even the ballpoint pens on her desk had spiderweb prints along their barrels, and the staple remover gleamed its vampire grin at him, with evil plastic eyes staring malevolently. He could not help but chuckle at how clear it was that she loved her profession and that it was more than just a job to her.

Just then Andrea came sweeping into the room.

"Jake! What brings you to the Asylum today?"

She grabbed a quick kiss.

"I've just been sent over to get your approval on these images I took for a new publicity campaign."

He handed her the packet which she opened carefully. The first image left her speechless, and as she thumbed through the rest of them she could only stare in amazed appreciation. A small tear escaped her eye and trickled down her cheek.

"You took these?" she asked. Jake nodded. "They're amazing. I've been wanting pictures like this for years! I keep telling them that pictures of the Asylum in sunny daylight just don't capture the tone of the attraction!"

"Well, they're really kind of a happy accident for me. When I left last night I was on cloud nine, as you must surely know. As I was running back to the checkout a big bolt of lightning lit up the sky behind me. I turned to look in that direction and there was the shot, just begging to be taken. So I took it. For you, not for corporate. But they found them and they're going to use them!"

"Can I get copies?"

"You can have those. We've got the digital files back at HQ. Well, I should be going back I suppose," said Jake and he started toward the door."

Andrea caught his arm quickly.

"Can you stay for just a couple minutes?" Her eyes darkened and the timbre of her voice shifted downward. "You see, I'm awfully hungry and I didn't get my meal yesterday."

She stepped in close and her hand cupped his crotch. Jake's cock sprang immediately to attention and he smiled devilishly as he shed his jacket.

Andrea sat in her large leather chair and unfastened Jake's belt. God, it was such a turn on for her to be so close to his body, even when fully clothed. The sense of anticipation from seeing the outline of his cock through his trousers made her instantly wet.

"I only have a few minutes," she said. "I have to get back to my trainee."

After sliding Jake's trousers down his muscular thighs she brushed her hands up and down them, tickling her palms against the dark, wiry hairs that adorned them. Hooking her fingers into the elastic waistband of his boxer shorts -- sexy blue and white stripes today -- she observed a small patch of moisture right at the tip of the bulge within. Yes, this was a feeling of power that she would never tire of.

Once his cock was free from its restraints she kissed along the length of his shaft and swirled her tongue across the head. How she loved the feeling of his thick flesh sliding into her mouth.

She recalled Toni complaining to her one day about 'having' to give her boyfriend a blowjob. "Have" to? "Get" to, is more like it," she counseled.

The ridge at the base of the head of Jake's cock was brushing lightly against the roof of her mouth and she pressed her lips firmly around him, engraving every detail of the contours of his beautiful cock into her memory.

Her increase in intensity elicited a mighty sigh from Jake. His head fell back and his strong fingers slid into Andrea's hair at the sides of her head, pulling it gently back so when he was able to look down again he could enjoy the unobstructed vision of her lips gliding up and down along his length.

Andrea's own hands wrapped around Jake's taut buttocks pulling him even deeper into her mouth. She was insatiable for him but knew she could not linger here, as badly as she wanted to.

She pulled back until the head of his cock was just behind her lips. She flicked her tongue rapidly back and forth across it, sucking mightily. Her left palm gently hefted his balls while her right hand squeezed him firmly right at her lips and slowly slid to the base. She buried her long-thin fingers into the wiry thicket of hair surrounding the base of his cock.

Jake could take no more and with a shout his cock was seized by multiple spasms as his semen leapt into Andrea's mouth. Her own moans sent a vibration through his cock that heightened his pleasure to the point of nearly robbing him of consciousness.

Evidently she had not been exaggerating about being hungry. With each contraction of Jake's cock more cum was dispensed across her tongue. Andrea collected it all and let it swirl around in her mouth so she could luxuriate in the taste and texture. She eagerly swallowed her prize with a soft purr.

She looked up to see once again how his eyes squinted, his face flushed and his brow sweat when he came. The very sight triggered her own mini orgasm causing her to shiver.

"Oh, sweetheart, that was amazing!" Jake said breathlessly.

He helped her up and Andrea offered him some tissues to clean up with. She quickly righted her costume and refreshed her lipstick. Finding a breath mint in her desk drawer she said, "I'd better get back up front. I've got a new trainee up there and I'm sure he'll be needing some help by now. Will I see you tonight after work?"

"My dear, sweet, Lady McArthur, you most assuredly will!"

Andrea opened the office door and standing there was Toni.

"Sorry to bother you, but Dale, the trainee, needs you up front. He's got a bunch of questions for you! I answered as many as I could but he kept asking for you," she said.

Jake excused himself and went back to his duties. He was glad to get a 'Follow Me' group for the remainder of the day, and was even more delighted when the family decided they loved the Specter Asylum so much that they had to go through it three times in a row.

Each time through Jake made a grand showing of greeting his lovely Lady McArthur, the queen of the haunted house, to the delight of all the guests.

The third time the line arrived at the entrance one of the teens in the group grabbed Jake's camera, insisting that he wanted a picture of Jake with Andrea. The happy couple were only too glad to oblige.

As Andrea watched Jake disappear into the darkness with the jovial family for the third and final time she knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that she had fallen madly and completely in love with her photographer.

During an afternoon break, Toni approached Andrea.

"Can I talk to you, Andrea? It's about something personal, not business."

"Sure. Do you want to go in my office?"

"Please?"

Andrea sat at her desk and Toni sat opposite. Clearly she had something on her mind but was having a hard time initiating the conversation.

"Toni," Andrea said reassuringly, "we have known each other for a long time now, and I'd like to think that we're close enough friends that you can talk to me about anything."

"You're right." Toni took a deep breath. "Um, I remember about a year ago I was telling you about ... you know, giving my boyfriend head. And you said that it's something a girl gets to do, right?"

"That's right," Andrea answered directly.

"Well," Toni paused and sighed deeply. "Did you 'get' to do that for Mr. Tucker in here earlier today?"

Andrea could feel that her complexion was rapidly on its way to matching her hair color. She hoped that Toni wasn't going to turn her in for inappropriate behavior, but she decided that honesty was indeed the best policy.

"Yes, Toni. I got to do that for me. Well for both of us, actually."

"I thought so. I was coming to get you for Dale and I thought I heard noises in here. I'm kinda ashamed to admit it, but I put my ear to the door to try to hear what you guys were doing. It sure sounded good! When the door finally opened I was trying to make it look like I just got here."

"Well, now that you've found us out, what are you planning to do about it?" asked Andrea, steeling herself for what might come next.

"I was just hoping that ... well, maybe you could give me some pointers. You know, to help me figure out how I could do it better."

For the next half hour the two women had a candid and in-depth discussion on all the whys and wherefores of oral sex on a man, but for a woman.

As Toni returned to her work station, Andrea sat back in her chair and shook her head, reflecting that she never in a million years would have dreamed that her job would lead to anything like giving sex tips to coworkers. Hell, she certainly never dreamed she would have sex with a co-worker!

* * * *

It was a chilly October morning as Jake and Andrea drove into Silver Point's employee parking lot. Their relationship had blossomed and grown in ways that neither of them could ever have dared to wish.

They regularly attended the theater, the symphony, and occasional sporting events together. How marvelous it had been to discover that their tastes were extremely well-matched. Not identical, mind you. Where he preferred Tchaikovsky, she loved Copland. She was a fan of basketball where he would rather attend a baseball game. So naturally both of their horizons expanded and strengthened their mutual bonds.

"What shift are you working today?" asked Andrea. "I hope it's not S&M."

"No, they told me today that I will be on a very special 'Follow Me'. In fact the family has very specifically requested to start their day at Specter Asylum, and corporate has worked it out so we'll be the first ones in line. I guess they're foreign dignitaries or something like that. So be sure to really pour on the charm for them, OK?"

"OK. I'll be sure to give them an extra special greeting when I open the doors. I guess I'll see you then!"

Andrea scooted off toward the Asylum while Jake went into the main staff building to prepare himself for the day.

About an hour later Andrea had finished her pre-show checklist and was pleased to find everything and everyone in tip-top shape.

She keyed the mic at her console and spoke brightly into it.

"Alright, everyone! Let's look dead out there today! I'm told we have very special guests attending first thing this morning, so let's make it look as dreary as we can! Lights out in 30 seconds. All stations report in."

All stations squawked back that they were ready, and each voice sounded especially chipper. It was shaping up to be a good day.

Andrea switched the attraction into 'show' mode and breezed toward the front door.

"OK, everybody! Here we go!"

She threw open the huge front doors and swept out onto the porch but did not find any family waiting there. She was puzzled to see a great crowd gathered, but none of them were in her queue; they were all lining the side of the street.

Timothy, another staff photographer had bounded forward and popped pictures of Andrea's grand entrance.

"Where is everybody? Where's Jake? I thought we were having a 'Follow Me' first thing?"

"Jake got moved to a more important gig," said Timothy. "But don't worry. I'll get all the important shots.

Just then from the around the corner of the building stepped Jake. Dressed in a deteriorating gloomy grey tuxedo with tattered tails.

He fell to one knee and produced a rough wooden box from his pocket. It was covered in cobwebs and dust.

Jake pried the box open with a loud creak and held it aloft to Andrea who was already crying, with her hands clasped to her face.