Scream Park Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair Lady McArthur," said Jake in his most haunting tone. "Would you do me the honor of becoming the fairest Mrs. Jacob Tucker?"

A mighty cheer erupted from the assembled crowd as Andrea nodded her assent, still unable to speak.

He slipped the ring onto her finger. It boasted an exquisitely crafted dent on one side, and an aged patina finish. The diamond was set at an angle so as to suggest nearly falling off.

Most women would have turned their nose up at such a ring, but Jake had ordered the custom-crafted jewelry to be made in the exact manner that his lady love would appreciate.

Timothy was busily taking photo after photo, documenting the event from every vantage point. Jake rose to his feet and pulled Andrea to him and gave her an especially long kiss. Not for the photos, but simply because he loved kissing her.

Tina stepped forward out of the crowd to address them with her bullhorn.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being a part of this extraordinary occasion. As we promised, the Specter Asylum will open for guests in exactly one hour. I'm sure that Lady McArthur-- rather, Lady Tucker has a few phone calls she needs to make!"

The crowd roared their approval as the happy couple retired within the Specter Asylum.

* * * *

A few years later Andrea was preparing the haunt for the day's business. She had already parked her husband outside her attraction where he would be on 'One-Shot Wonder' detail at Silver Smith's statue.

She shuffled down the corridor with her usual enthusiasm but a little less of her customary speed.

She flung the doors open to greet the guests that were always lined up in anticipation of opening.

"Fairest Lady Tucker!" cried out Jake from across the street. "How miserable to see you this wretched day!"

Andrea lightly rubbed the bump protruding against her newly-tailored tattered gown.

"Every day I get to see you is a wretched day, my good sir! A terribly wretched day indeed!"

Of course their words fooled no one. The gleam in her eyes beamed directly to Jake, and his eyes shone right back to her.

Suddenly the air was pierced by the shriek of a young girl approaching the Spectre Asylum. She screamed and pointed a finger toward Andrea's belly.

"Mommy! I saw it move! Did she eat a little boy or something?"

"No, honey," consoled the young girl's mother. "She's just, uh, going to be a mommy ghost and her little baby ghost is growing in her tummy."

"Wow!" cried the little girl in amazement. "Ghosts sure have babies in a weird way!"

The family bustled into the anteroom in anticipation of the chills (and awkward discussions) that were surely to come. Andrea smiled warmly at them, as if to assure the mother that there was no need for embarrassment.

In fact the young girl reminded her of her own youth, when at about the same age she had declared her intention to be queen of the haunted house. And now here she was living that very dream. And though she would never have dared to hope for it, she found something much, much greater when she married the king of cameras.

Before retiring inside the Asylum she gave one last look toward her husband who was just finishing taking a family's photos. He smiled and waved broadly. Andrea's eyes more or less instinctively dropped to the front of his trousers and licked her lips subtly.

Wait until we get home tonight, she thought before floating inside. I'm really hungry!