All Comments on 'Screaming for Vengence'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
Lector78Lector78about 2 months ago

Ni Erika ni la stripper son buenas opciones:una lo traicionó y la otra tiene un buen kilometraje sexual y mucha diferencia de edad

FluidswallowerFluidswallower2 months ago

Another really well-written and in the end, uplifting tale! Thanks for another great read!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

This could have been a five star story, and was, until John said he wanted his steak "well done". Lost most of my respect for him at that point. I don't mind longer stories but when the dialog between people turns into a monologue from one or the other, it detracts from the story and there were way too many monologues in this one. Haven't been to a strip club in years, but I think I might feel cheated if one of the ladies came out and didn't strip way down. I maybe wrong but marrying a stripper might be a red flag just like marrying a hooker would. Would there ever be the full trust needed?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LOL! No way in hell am I inviting the ex-wife to my wedding!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Marrying a stripper, even one that doesn't take off their clothes (?, isn't that an oxymoron?) is not a good choice for a person with this guys issues. Anyone who is married to a stripper needs to be willing to share, and that's not this dude.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah divorce was a given. Don't undertake the lack of confrontation with Erica. The 5 years of living together. As usual with this author the cheating wife does so for the most inane reason(s), none of which was consistent with her character during their marriage. There is no doubt that she loves her husband. There is no doubt that she connected emotionally with Randy and loved him and not just as a "special friend". Her reasoning to have awful sex 8 times in 23-24 years with Randy so as to keep him as a close friend ahe only saw once a year was just surreal..

Again divorce was a given. Not just for the physical interactions, but her texts and emails where she had a serious emotional affair regardless of her protestations to the contrary. Still the husband turning into a Bond villain was over the top. His thirst for vengeance beyond the beat down was almost maniacal. Keeping a spreadsheet of contacts of Randy to deep six him at each new job, when Randy has no clue as to why? Yeah it is is fiction. Still got more than a bit tiresome reading about the background of a new Spiderman wannabe villain. Sure he ends up with Shelley the striper at the end, but it wasn't like he really deserves that given his asshole behavior. Meh. Not the author's best.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ick. Yes a divorce was a given. She cheated for years (a decade) intermittently, but the MC is an asshole and seems doubtful he and Shelly will last long. Feel bad for Shelly.

lColoradosllColoradosl6 months ago

Man, have you lost your brain? He chewed snot for 5 years and was waiting for something, and you call him determined?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars .

He was decisive , once he made a decision he stuck with it .

Glad he destroyed the sluts boyfriend and eventually the slut as well .

I'd give 20 stars if possible

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dislike because the MC pinned down the problem exactly in mid story"He'd become a vengeful psychopath"

How long before he begins to worry that Shelley being way younger than him will need more than he can provide in bed as he ages and his dark side begins to rule his thinking once more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars on another Great story by Mustang .. My cousin cheated on his beautiful wife . When they got divorced she got his 68 Z-28 Camaro . It is completely stock with a Muncie 4 speed and a high revving 302 Motor . She had it apprised by a auction house .. They thought it would sell for somewhere between 80 and 110 thousand . Sadly I cannot afford it but I did get one of his rifles . He had to pay his attorney

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To Ruttweiler (https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3470382) & all other critics/haters:

The author is a Trumptard, he's a Donald Duck fan, that's why he stopped as soon as Donald Duck rose to POTUS, perhaps he thought he had also risen like that no-good Majorie Taylor Greene.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I googled Mal Malloy. Big, huge, humongous mistake, for me. I'll be nice and say "Not my cup of tea!"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Okay, he should have divorced her. She did cheat, at least physically. He was not a straight shooter either. He took away her chance to explore her relationship, even though it appeared to be ending. He physically assaulted her lover (?) and ruined his life far, far beyond anything that happened to him and his ego. He caused her lovers wife and children to suffer needlessly. He cheated on his financial status. He lied innumerable times as to his (their) financial situation. He was rude, obnoxious and thoroughly unlikable MC. Like most car aficionados, he relates better to non-sentient objects more than human being. Plus I'm not a fatty lover. This story was one of your least likable.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A stripper that doesn't strip. Okkkaaaayyyy... Hmmmm... Yah. I liked the story except for her occupation. Completely ridiculous that she doesn't take of her clothes. Can a person actually get a job as a stripper without taking off their clothes? I very highly doubt she would actually be paid for not stripping. Also almost all strippers are not just strippers. They go into the VIP rooms with "clients" and "provide extra services". Sometimes even "off-site". Yeah, definitely not wife material. Que the strident Red alert alarms. Even if she only ever did what she is saying, letting any blowhard with a few bucks ogle your wife as a job, yeah, not great on the relationship, especially for a person with this guy's issues. This is a fail. Otherwise, a good story.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

On second reading I still think it's a five-star story. Totally enjoyable.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with Rottweiler with one exception. Every once in a while SS06 writes a VERY good story. Unfortunately most of the others are sad and boring, like this one. Similar to JPB I wade thgrogh the garbage stories to greet to the great ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I fully agree with Bill669J. After reading this story I feel like stopping reading all of these BTB stories. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If none of you have ever googled "Mal Malloy" she's JUICY!

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

una excelente sátira jajaja

cuando tenga mi próximo hijo EXIGIRE sea nombrado StangStar07

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

I loved the story... but I briefly considered only giving it one star after the MC said he likes his steaks well done.

That's the most offensive thing I've read in Literotica.

But that passed quickly and I was able to give the story the 5 stars it deserved.

Bill669JBill669Jabout 1 year ago

I really like this author but I could only get through the 1st 2 pages. Way too vindictive for me. I just could not relate to the protagonist

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

@ruttweiler what a raging Twat you are 😂😂😂 FFS seriously Stangster is the farthest thing from a misogynist on this site 😳 I love leftist criticism because it's always the same old shit. Seriously wait for it the entire literary history of the world will be rewritten to be more inclusive and diverse 🤓

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy putting up with his whining twat daughter lowered the score here.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Self-righteous prick.

It seems that everything you write focuses on cruelty and revenge. You are a one-trick “pony” (mustang reference), churning out a seemingly endless parade of depressingly similar submissions.

I’m certain that you only bother so you can bask in high ratings from your adoring, but deeply twisted and emotionally stunted “fans”. You pander to the most destructive instincts your followers possess, trading your numbingly repetitive words for “stars”.

Your characters and plots are as mediocre as the Ford Mustang. That you believe it is the pinnacle of automotive excellence shows that your judgement is as poor as your writing.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Load

Load of crap again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is too long for that slim plot, way too much blabber. Second the fable how the guy was taking revenge on "Randall" is absurd. Perhaps he would have been able to do that if he were Trump or Elon Musk but this guy is neither. Totally unnecessary absurdity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That daughter is so whiny I could not make it past half of the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not care for skinny girls either . I like My women to have some meat on the bones also , 5 Stars on a well written story , I dated a snort girl who had 42 DD 's and we had a great time until she told me that she was getting married , I do not mess with married ladies and have no respect for guys that do .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guys, just a note: when this story was published Mal Malloy was a sexy girl with a flat tummy and a gigantic ass, not the obese woman you'll find if you google her now.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Gotta say you do really gooooodd Burn the Bitch.....!!!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - Great story, by the way. The revenge was waaaaay over the top and that knocked it down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam should have stayed out of everything .. At Least Darrin has a Brain

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story.

Well worth 5/5

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Marshall Dylan. At least they didn’t name the baby Festus Chester. A great story, one of my top 20 all time. I like to see a lover who cheats with someone else’s spouse totally destroyed, and that definitely happened to Randy. Erica didn’t fare well either in this great story.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story, I think it is great. AAAAAA++++++

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 2 years ago

Too vengeful, five years of dogging the guy until he killed himself was one thing but, the stealing of the family assets was over the top and the lame excuse to stay with his daughter while he was stealing was unimpressive.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

A shorter one huh? If 6 pages is short I don't want to see your long stories. Oh wait, I do because these stories are great. An enjoyable read and with good revenge, a life worth living. I might have thought reconciliation was the way to go at first but her insistence on naming her grandson after her lover I'm glad it didn't happen. I was half expecting him to disown his own daughter or her to wind up sharing an apartment with her mom after her husband left her with how hard she was pushing her parents to get back together and being unable or unwilling to see how badly her mom messed up. 5 star story.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Good story. You have some tough critics! I didn't read how John discovered her cheating. Imagine how he had 5 yrs. to stash extra money for HIS future before divorcing Erica. Excellent plan on his part, for me, I never saw mine coming!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

too many unnecessary words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how all the retards talk about the fragile male ego. Let me ask a question, when a man cheats on a woman, isn't it her fragile female ego that justifies her taking the majority of her husband's current wealth, his future earnings in the form of alimony and potentially child-support, not to mention his time with his children, when the family courts assign all that shit to her, as they do over eighty percent of the time? The fragile male ego exists for a REASON. All throughout history every pregnancy has been momma's baby and daddy's MAYBE. Women always know it's THEIR child and thus their legacy. Men's refusal to tolerate wayward spouses is to ensure that they are supporting THEIR children, to ensure THEIR contribution to the gene-pool are carried forward. Genetics testing centers have stated that somewhere between thirteen and thirty-three percent of all children are being raised by men who are not their biological father. That's one in three kids. Assuming that half of those are step-children or families sponsoring their relatives, IE aunts and uncles raising a deceased brother's or sister's kids, and another quarter of those being adoptions, that still means that out of every five normal 2.5 children having American couples, one Dad is raising his cheating wife's affair baby. Paternity fraud is a CRIME, but how many cases do you hear about going to court? How many women have been locked up for it? Go ahead, look up the statistics, then compare those numbers to how many men are in jail for failing to to pay child-support. THAT is why the "fragile male ego" demands men avoid promiscuous women and shed, shun and revile adulterous women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And John rides off into the sunset, with his best girl at his side. I just love a happy ending, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a sad biter man John is. He reminds me of the BTB trolls who inhabit this website. While I don't condone cheating he ended Erica's affair and then lived with her for a further 5 years during which time he knew she never cheated again. A 20 year affair with someone else says that Erica felt there was something missing in her marriage. Even though it was only once a a year she obviously fulfilled something she missed in her own marriage.

John had ample chance to confront her and didn't and used the excuse that he oved her. Not true. He never saw her cheat and only found out about it right at the end. His male ego and pride was damaged and he wanted his revenge. It speaks of his character if after continuing to live and love Erica for five years after the end of her affair. That he held onto that level of anger is almost impossible unless you are emotionally damaged.

His level of hate is not recoverable from and he will never have a stable relationship again because he has become incapable of trusting anyone again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
your frail little male ego

Daughter or not it is at this point that he should have said 'Adios'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

The way he systematically got even with the scum bag was perfect.

He wasn't going to be a wimp and allow the douche cuckold him .

Perfection .

My only gripe is that he didn't get any real revenge against the whore , but at least he got free and lived happily and we'll .

5*

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Awful

The way he treated Randy was awful,way over the top.He is an arsehole and it is easy to see with his attitude how Erica could get involved with some one.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

"He ruined his life for revenge."

No he didn't.

John got at least 90% of their assets in the divorce and ended up with a woman 20 years younger than himself. He fell in love with Shelly and was about to start a family with her... so how was his life ruined?

He totally destroyed Randy, but that asshole deserved it for seducing a married woman. Erica seemed to have some kind of mental breakdown when John dumped her cheating ass. I had even less sympathy for her after she betrayed her husband for almost their entire marriage with a 25+ year affair!

It was a great revenge story with a nice happy ending for the innocent party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I have dated some size 2 Ladies .. I prefer the size 4 - 6 Ladies with Dark Hair .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did like this one I'm afraid

Sorry it was horrible

Well written but this guy was just sick.

He was petty and very cruel.

He destroyed a Human being and I don't find that a good read.

Look at me getting all liberal but I'm not I'm just not a psyco

Or cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lol come on stang. Mal Malloy is definitely obese. That isn't even a question. Her BMI would put her in the morbidly obese category given her height. I can't imagine her body fat percentage.

Shit on me all you want but her body isn't healthy. She will experience health problems later in life.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story sir!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. This is probably my favorite SS06 story. I really love this one.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
John needs mental help

He ruined his life for revenge.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Erica is definitely a bitch

She needs a new brain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Whine whine whine I love her. Cruise etc still not over her.

She cheated for almost your whole marriage. You found out about it and beat Randall and then plotted for divorce. And then 7 or 8 years later still not over her?

Either absolutely NO self respect or WIMPY CUCKOLD.

Get a life. I was hoping you would stay a bitter old man.

Randall yes but let his wife divorce and get half.

Daughter took care of but wife? No empathy for him what so ever!

jtwheels

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
That was some serious revenge on the guy!

The thing I could not help but notice was that whenever she apologized she still tried to minimize what she'd done. That means she never really repented. Good story!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Had to read itagain. I loved the ass kicking an ruining the life of Randy. Did a good job on Erica too. Great story.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Gives me mixed feelings. Erica is a truly repentant woman so I get mixed feelings about John and his side of it. Guess one would have to be in his position to really feel the emotions. Not a particularly positive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Was Erica just plain stupid? She cheated on John for 28 of the 30 years of their marriage and she thinks she can explain it was of no significance? She was totally attached to Randy till the end and kept in touch. What did her texts indicate? - everlasting love!!! The fact that she fucked him just 8 times during these 28 years ( and didn't enjoy it! ) means less than nothing. It was her continued attachment and love for Randy that could never be accepted. Good ending. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Bigger The Cushion

Samantha, Darren and Elizabeth, all Samantha had to do was wiggle her nose to fix things, at least until Endora and the rest of the clan showed up. I expected you to name the guy with the 'vette Tod. Mr. Dylan could have just beat Randys' ass and destroyed his life if he'd messed with Miss Kitty, or he'd could have just met him in the street with the big iron. We seem to keep dating ourselves with black and white tv. You do have a way of writing about cheaters and angels, unfortunately I have a lot more experience with the former. Glad to see he kept his balls till he gave them to Shelly, just wondering though, the seats in a pony are kind of small... Oh, yeah, ...The Better The Pushin'. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you for the great ending

I was so worried that you were going to give it a RAAC ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Four stars. Just need an editor a little.

Sammie became Shelly sometimes. (Don't name your heroes with close names)

How can you look at person you called by phone?!

... etc.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Erica just never did understand what she had done to her marriage. She only cheated about eight times in twenty years, and she still loved her husband. Making the grandson after the lover forced the end. Perfect revenge on Randy, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epilogue

On their Five year anniversary John and Shelly go on a mild hike, before their all you can eat buffet anniversary dinner, and die of a hearth attack in each other's arms. A very romantic way to go.

And man can this guy make an $80,000 a year salary go far ($40,000 salary doubled with his raise). He bought his daughter a house so they only had only a $20,000 loan on it ($100 a month payment). Paid for law school of his enemy's daughter. Paid for PI to check on Randall regularly. Paid off his ex-wife with one lump payment.

On top of being magical with the $80,000 a year income, he also had the power of a billionaire. He was able to manipulate manufacture businesses all over the country from hiring Randall. He got Randall's daughter into law school. I think he was being too humble to mention that the Federal Reserve borrowed money from him to keep the US debt going.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
That was fun!

The mother and daughter arguing at the end casts the daughter in a poor light. Too bad. I do like a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GREAT STORY

I hope EVERYBODY reads it and enjoys it as much as I did. I never saw this ending coming, my bet was a sort of reconciliation, 'with benefits' but you knocked it out of the park. Great Job Thank You. 5***** is aminimum anyone could even think of!

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 5 years ago
Boy . . .

. . . in reading some of those nasty comments (particularly those from "Anonymous," those cowards), one would have thought that you committed murder or something worse. IT'S FICTION, YOU IDIOTS! Personally, I really enjoy your stuff. Your generous contributions to this site are well written, clear, and I know what I'm going to get. To those other cowards, if you don't like what SS06 writes, DON'T READ IT! But, at the very least, we all should appreciate the FREE contributions. SS06, thanks very much for all you've written. Love your stuff. Miss you, buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm so glad that this author is no longer writing.

Ya know, Negativity gets old...and a shitty attitude is just as tiring. This author made me understand why certain women hate men....I hate the men this author creates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SSDD & a dose of ILLT!

Same story!. Different day! So what!

ILLT! I like like that! 5 stars with a bit Stang's humor thrown for good measure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SSDD

Same story, different day. Yawn.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Mostly good.

Having craziness in a story,

damages it for me.

Have to say, like Jack Nicholson:

"Sell crazy somewhere else.

We're all stocked up here"

4 out of 5 from me.

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

I don't know a man alive that would have taken soooo long to exact revenge on the wife's lover! Yeah, beat the shit out of him, destroy his marriage and even get him fired from his current job but to do what your story indicates isn't practical and indicates the mind of an unstable individual. Hide your assets, divorce the wife and MOVE ON!!! Just not realistic enough for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is one of my Fav's...

This story? It just IS. It's just the perfect mix of shit storm and serendipity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
.??

NotsureifIlike it or not.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 6 years ago
I really needed that..........

.........I desperately had to see JUSTICE PREVAIL as it always should. Thank goodness......praise be. I am fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pretty awesome

I liked the story. But thinking about some of the main character's actions, I find a few problems. Waiting for his wife to become physically unattractive is pretty inexcusably mean, and harassing someone to the point of suicide is criminal and gratuitous (since he never spoke to Erica again), although defensive financial manipulation is acceptable. The suicide does serve a useful purpose for the storyline...but is disappointing. Not all is lost though. When Shelly revealed her garb was for "his protection" the full meaning was immediately apparent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Best Revenge?

I believe in complete balancing of the scales but am not disappointed in this ending. After all he achieved "living well" status, and maybe found love. That gives old guys like me (67) hope with my 43 year old fiance. Maybe i will have a happy story to contribute here someday.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 6 years ago
Only Stang...

...could get away with calling a six-page story 'short'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great ending

daughter was a snotty cunt .

just like her mother .

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
This is at least the third time I have read this story. I enjoyed it every time.

I guess, in the long run, he got even with Erica but I am not sure. I guess she was miserable during the five years of plotting to get him back, evidently she never understood his logical reasoning for the divorce. What a C-word bitch. Thank you for writing, Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Worried about the daughter though , showing to many signs of her mothers slut example and her husband seemmed like a smart and canny guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but shitty ending

All that build-up with a really crappy day off but it had its moments

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4 star story. . . . . Wordy? Yup. I found a few that shouldn't have been said.

You wrote: ((( The next day I spoke to my daughter on the phone. )))

..... In their continuing conversation his daughter said she was going to ask him for a favor and you wrote:

((( I looked at her suspiciously. )))

which was yet anOTHER of your dumb-assed statements that wasn't caught by your proof readers.

Not for nothin’, Stang, but there's no way he could've seen had she been stark naked on her and her husband's bed, being eaten by the pool guy, let alone "look at her suspiciously".

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
You must be from Chicago?e

Did you know why they call Chicago the Windy City? During the presentation to get the World Exposition in the 1930s. The city's politicians talked so long the World Exposition board said those people sure are Windy. "that's how the city got to be called the Windy City". Yes the wind does blow hard in tha city but, the wind is not how Chicago got its name. (Enough history)

The reason I asked you that question about you being from Chicago. your story was very wordy the ending is fine. The story was very long and nothing more was added it could have been shorter. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Stuff

A little wordy (hell, a LOT wordy), but the ending was worth it.

Good story, SS.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Well!

For those getting picky about his hidden money, all I can say is keep in mind this is a story not actual reality.

gara5289gara5289almost 8 years ago

Good story, the hiding the money would never have worked, subpoenas take about 45 minutes to draft and you send them out en masse, and finally my only real complaint is you kept going back and forth on the daughters personality and it made her seem a little to wishy/washy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anon 1/26/16

Rather than pick apart the details of the story, why not just make the assumption that he had a way to hide his income from a cheating bitch and read the story. He had a wife that was having a full time emotional relationship and part time physical relationship with another man for practically as long as they have been married. She saw nothing wrong with it and as he said, she would still be having it if he hadn't stopped it. She had nothing invested in their marriage except for the security it provided for her. His opinion was that under those conditions, he would not remain married to her. That was his choice. He could have taken everything and disappeared leaving her with nothing, but he didn't. He invested in his divorce as much as she invested in their marriage. A typical moral of 'You can't have your cake and eat it too.' Another 5* SS06 story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that didn't work at all

And I don't have to be a legal genius to know that his tax records would show his income increases. When he reached the point where his Boss was paying him through another, his Company would have had to show and report those payments and the fake Company would have come under scrutiny. So your tax shelter would have been worthless. You don't think his wife's attorney would have subpoeaned the tax records and the Companies? Epic failure. And when she got out of the hospital I think Erica would have come after hi with a gun and ended his worthless life. The end to a really stupid story. 1 star for complete and absolute drivel.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
MANIAC

This guy is a maniac,i'm sorry but he is ,divorce her if he must but he just lives all these years just so he can enjoy his revenge,how pathetic is that ?

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
PEOPLE THAT SCREAM FOR REVENGE

should do it quietly lest other ears are in motion. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good One

The last straw that broke the camels back.

Then he healed and it ended well.

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear annony!! you're the dim witted wacko!!!!

I love the story and wish it would be 20 pages. Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rubbish story

A coward husband and a slut of a wife. Daughter obviously about to follow in her mother's steps. No likeable characters at all. And it doesn't need to take 6 fucking pages to tell this moronic tale either. Story must have been written by a complete wanker.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

good story, a bit convoluted, but interesting.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

I enjoyed reading "Screaming for Vengeance". When I spelled it YOUR way I got red-lined. Go figure. LOL! The same outcome as most LW stories, but with a bit of twisted ending. Still a BTB style and I like that. Cheers!

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Darren needs to start having Sammie followed

If she thinks that what her mother did to her father is something that he should have been able to just "get over" and stay married to her, then she's halfway toward following in her mother's footsteps.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous