Screensaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day went by and they didn't speak about it again. When the weekend arrived, Mila was still in bed with her laptop when Wes returned from the morning walk with the dog.

"Whatcha doing?" he said.

"Just looking," she said.

"Oh yeah?" he said, crawling in over the covers.

Mila was surfing amateur porn sites, looking at nude selfies and user-submitted pictures.

"I realized that I'm always relying on you to find the porn we watch, I've never really searched myself. Which sites do you use the most? Which ones are the best?" she said.

"Depends what you're looking for."

"I want the sites where people post pictures of themselves, the amateur ones, homemade. I know those are your favourite, right?"

"I just don't like watching people who don't seem like they're genuinely enjoying themselves."

"Right," she said. "Why don't you go find some pictures of me where you think I'm genuinely enjoying myself."

"What's going through that dirty mind of yours?"

"Well, I was thinking. Why should we let Tom and Sam have all the fun?"

"Oh God, here we go."

"We had some fun the other night, too, I seem to remember," she said. "I think I found what I'm looking for."

Wes climbed up beside her. She was looking at online forums with galleries of amateur porn. She was looking in the comment sections, reading the viewers' compliments.

"Good God," she said, her eyes widening.

Wes saw what she was looking at. Under a particularly hot set of nudes, someone had posted a picture-comment. It was a facing shot of a man sitting in a comfy chair. He was naked and his head cropped out. He was stroking his giant dick. "Thank you" read the caption.

And there were more. People commented on how badly they wanted to fuck the woman, what they would do to her. Sometimes the person who had submitted the photo responded, teasing and inviting. One comment was simply a gif of a huge cock cumming onto a printed out copy of one of the photos in the set.

"Go find your favourite pics of us," said Mila.

"Are you serious?" he said.

"You took them for a reason, didn't you?" she said.

"I took them for us," he said.

"They're just sitting on your computer gathering dust," she said. "In a way, they'll still be for us. Let's just see what other people think, too."

Wes laughed and shook his head.

"Go on," she said. "The best ones."

Wes went downstairs, found a flash drive, and turned on his computer. Within a few minutes, he was heading back to the bedroom with a stick full. Mila plugged the drive in and began flipping through the photos.

"Nice selection," she said.

Wes was surprised at the photos she chose. She picked some tame ones to start. Topless shots, and full-frontal nudes. As she opened the pictures one-by-one, she either cropped out her face or blurred it a little with photo editing tools.

Then she went deeper. She chose one where she was on her back, fingering her pussy in the throes of an orgasm. She chose a shot from the side where she was on her knees but bent over with her face partially hidden in the sheets, her arms stretched all the way out in front of her, gripping the bedspread. She didn't bother editing it, leaving her eyes peeking out from behind her arms. There was a companion shot to that one as well, from Wes's point of view as he looked down on her full upturned ass, her cheeks spread and pussy ready.

She included some shots of Wes, too. Wes fucking her from behind. Wes sliding his big cock between her tits (she blurred out the top half of her face in that one, but left her wide smile). The tip of Wes' cock sitting on her pussy, moments before entering her. Mila on top, reaching down for him between her legs as she guided him in.

She opened the website and created a new post. The files uploaded surprisingly fast, causing Wes to pause.

"Are you sure about this?" he said.

"Aren't you?" she said.

They looked at each other and smiled. Mila gave a wink and bit her tongue. She looked back to the screen and the handfuls of pictures neatly blocked together into an album.

And then she hit the submit button.

A little thrill went through her, as if a thousand eyes were suddenly upon her, as if a thousand people were suddenly being aroused by her. She could feel every one of them, wanting her.

She leaned over and kissed Wes hard. The laptop nearly fell on the floor as she rolled over and climbed on top of him. It had all happened so fast that Wes hadn't had time to process it. As he felt Mila pressing herself against him, as she pulled her tank top over her head, as she lifted his shirt and kissed down his chest to the waistband of his pants, it started to dawn on him that the whole world was now able to see what he was seeing right now.

12