Screw Halloween!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found herself tugged along to his bedroom right away, his hand-paws reaching and grabbing the front of her leather shorts, tugging belt and buttons free and jerking them open impatiently. "Ha... right to the bed, not even going to offer me a drink or make out with me on the sofa first? Maybe I wanted to get to know you." She cooed the words teasingly, her own padded-fingers eagerly flicking the buttons of his shirt open, slowly exposing his chest to her.

Ash gave her an amused purr and showed his teeth while gripping the sides of her now open shorts. "Can I get you a drink Star? You want to sit and talk about art and life?"

The bat gave him a toothy grin, showing her own sharp little canines. "You ARE a sassy cat..." Her padded-fingers flicked the last button free on his shirt and she moved to peel it away, eager to see him. He pulled his hand-paws from her shorts to let the shirt fall down, fully exposing his chest to her.

"Well, it's obvious you don't drink all that sugary crap you serve at work." Star practically hissed the words while sliding her padded-fingertips over his arms and up to his shoulders. His definition wasn't heavily bulky, but that would probably look odd on a male of his species, she decided a strong lean build fit her sassy new cat just fine.

"I work late most nights, but twenty-four-hour gyms are a thing." The cat purred the words while feeling her padded-fingers explore him, sliding over his pecs then digging into his furred flesh slightly. Ash let out a soft hiss, feeling the little bat drag her purple and pink nails down his chest, leaving thin tracks through his fur with slight red lines showing at the exposed flesh, moving down to his plainly visible abs.

"How diligent of you, I could never work enough at the gym to get a six-pack showing." She spoke the words in a hot breath against his thin fur, nails dragging down each little ridge of muscle. The fur at his throat and chest was ever slightly lighter, not unlike her own, giving of more of a greyish-black as to where the majority of him was simply solid black.

He let her finish raking down his chest, watching her move to the front of his pants, grabbing at his own belt. The cat flicked his ears up and pulled her hand-paws from him with a grin. "Now now, I started that first." Purring the words he quickly moved back to her open shorts and gripped them.

Star gave him an amused smile, watching the cat jerk and tug at her shorts, trying to get the tight hugging leather down her hips. It was a struggle for a few heartbeats but eventually, they tugged free, revealing more netting that was bunched beneath them along with a skimpy pair of black panties.

"How did you even get all this on?" Ash huffed out while dragging the shorts down her legs, revealing all her curves to him, his tail whipping about excitedly as a dogs would.

The bat gave him a coy grin and gripped the netting raising it up to expose the lighter fur of her belly, showing it was a second set from the ones on her legs. "It's two different sets, sassy cat."

Ash snorted out through his nose at the continued use of the nickname and gently pushed her back onto his bed. Star giggled and flicked her wings as she bounced on the mattress and gave him a hungry grin, watching as he went right for her hips, snatching at the panties and fishnet. "Such an impatient little cat, has it been that long for you?" She cooed the words, playfully raising her hips to let him work.

The cat gave her another hungry look as he tugged at panties and leggings, exposing her to him at last. The thin charcoal colored fur at her inner thighs gave way to show the flesh of her folds, plainly drenched and her scent of desire filling his nose. "It's been a while, but right now... I just want you to call out my name."

"You're a pretty confident guy once you're in the moment, eh cat?" The bat sighed the words as the netting and panties cleared her ankles, her feet fussing and kicking a little to make it harder for him to work past her boots.

With a huff the cat finally pulled the netting and panties free and grabbed her fussing legs, sliding his padded-palms under the small bat's knees and forcing her legs to spread. Star gave out a soft gasp at his forcefulness, then without any further hesitation he moved down and shoved his face between her legs, his maw parting, tongue pushing up against her folds, desperate to taste her.

She clenched her teeth together, closing her eyes and letting out a ragged sigh of relief once his mouth was on her. Small black wings fluffed out while she moved a hand-paw down and tangled her padded-fingertips through his messy locks of hair, the pink and purple nails a lovely contrast against the silky black.

"So eager..." Star panted out, her cheeks growing warm and her body burning up at his touch. She felt the cat going right to work at just the right spot he needed to, he obviously knew what he was doing.

"Just call out my name all-fucking ready!" Ash snarled the words like a dog and snapped down on the little bat's pearl, suckling and lapping roughly at it.

Her purple eyes widened at the dominant display as well as the rough movements of his mouth and tongue. The small singer dug her nails in, gripping a fistful of his hair and one of his large black ears before groaning out softly. He wouldn't stop or slow down, he was just pushing her body as fast as he could, and it was working.

A heartbeat later she finally gave in, her tongue lolling out in a heavy moan as her wings fluffed out sharply. "Ha... Oh, fuck, Ash... stubborn,sassy cat..." She panted the words and kept a hard grip on his ears and hair, shuddering as he continued to lap at her, tasting the honey she had given him.

A loud purr rumbled through his throat as he tasted her for several moments before rising up and grinning down at her, his tail flicking. The bat blinked up at him, panting gently, her chest rising and falling in her pink top and netting. It took her a moment to compose herself before her padded-fingers left his hair and that cocky little smile came back. "Enjoy your 'treat' cat?"

"I plan to spend the whole night on you, little bat..." He purred the words with his own cocky grin, reaching to grab at the front of his pants.

Star showed her sharp little teeth and sat up grabbing the front of his pants. "I'm not the kind of girl to just let you take the lead and keep it." She cooed the words, her own large black ears flicking upwards. She pulled the cat along to a sitting position on the side of the bed and eagerly moved in front of him, standing before him and giving him another grin as she pulled the front of his pants open revealing a modest set of blue boxer shorts.

The little bat let out a ragged huff as his musky scent reached her nose, her small little stump of a tail flicking erratically as she grew more impatient and quickly snatched at the side of his black pants, dragging them down along with his boxers in a frantic motion. Ash grunted out softly as she pulled his boxers free, his length springing forth from the confinement eagerly.

The bat gave him a wide grin as he came into view for her, swollen and throbbing with anticipation, the length a lovely shade of pale pink against the dark fur at his base. "Ha... look at you sassy cat... so eager for a little bat you only just met~" She cooed the words and slid her padded-palm over his length, feeling the heat and throb from him. The cat was much larger than she expected, she had been with dogs with less size than he was sporting right now.

"Y-yeah... you've been driving me crazy all night..." He panted the words while feeling her small hand-paw move up and down his length, stroking him slowly in her grip.

The bat hummed cheerfully while rubbing at him, feeling him throb in her grip. His length was hot to the touch and she could feel his pulse pounding against her grip. "So eager... maybe I should stop tormenting you..." She panted the words, moving her other hand-paw and using a padded-fingertip to dab at a heavy bead of precum that came dripping from his tip.

Ash was panting now for her, his own pink tongue showing slightly as he gave her a look that he agreed. "Yeah you should, or I'm going to roll you over and do it myself..."

Star gave him a grin in response. "You're so bossy, Ash. I liiike it." With a flick of her wings, she climbed over him, placing her right hand-paw against his shoulder. "I don't even know if I can get it all in, but we will see..." With a huff the small bat gripped his length and pushed it right up against her slick entrance, with a slight grind of her hips she felt the tip push past by a few inches. "Ha... now hold still kitty..."

"No, you hold still..." Ash huffed up at the bat and grabbed her hips with both paws giving her a knowing grin before taking the initiative and dragging her small body down impatiently.

Star moaned out in a shocked gasp when the cat forced her down, both her hand-paws pushing to his chest, nails digging into his flesh hard while he forced his way into her small tight walls. Inch by inch the length plunged in until the bat slapped into his lap fully, blinking up at him. She could feel every inch throb violently along her walls, the tip of him resting snug in her as deep as it could go.

"Ngh... bossy..." Star panted and raised her arms as he began to strip off her netting and pink top.

"Like you said... I can't let you have the lead and keep it... besides, you liiike it, remember?" The cat purred happily as he stripped the netting and top away, her heavy rounded breasts spilling out. Both of her nipples sported small black and pink metal bars in them, a matching ring in her navel, the small dusty colored flesh standing out against the soft light grey fur of her chest. Like the cat her black fur slowly transitioned to a softer lighter color at her throat and underside.

The little bat showed her sharp teeth and rested her paws on his shoulders, grinding her hips gently now, feeling him stir and pulse deep within her, her own walls clenching and squeezing at him eagerly. "Happy to see them? Happy to be inside me?"

"You feel and look amazing, Star..." The cat panted the words into her large ears, his right padded-palm sliding down her back, brushing her small black tail before resting heavily on her round curvy backside. His left hand-paw moved up to her chest, brushing over her left breast and squeezing at it gently, his thumb rubbing and circling against the small bar in her peak.

"You feel and look pretty good yourself, Ash..." She sighed the words blissfully and continued to slowly grind her hips, letting him touch her body, his padded-fingertips pinching at her hard little peaks curiously. "Ngh! Are you a breast guy, sassy cat?"

"I like all of you, don't make me pick." Ash purred the words, his own hips now getting in on the action and starting to grind beneath her.

"S-such a sappy line... you're the romantic type, huh?" Clenching her teeth the bat drooped her own black ears and wings, huffing out repeatedly as he took control once more, his length pumping inside her, his tip bumping into her deepest regions repeatedly.

"Oh gods Ash!" The little bat dug her nails into his chest and shuddered from another release before lolling out her tongue, blinking up at him while panting, "D-damn it... you're pretty good at this..."

The black cat gave her a cocky grin, his hips grinding and keeping the pace going, feeling her honey slick his length while her walls clenched. "Just trying my best to make us both enjoy this crappy night."

"Well, you're doing a fantastic job!" Star grinned as she leaned up and gently pressed her muzzle to his, giving him a quick kiss and then staring into his amber eyes for a few moments.

Ash bit his lower lip, purring as he got lost in her purple eyes and sighed out. "I think I could stare at you all night..."

"Stare at me all night after you ravage me!" Star hummed the words with a playful smile and wiggled her hips teasingly.

Another cocky purr and the cat grabbed her by her hips and pulled her up and off his length, the little bat yelping out in surprise, feeling the unwelcomed emptiness in her all too soon as she protested. "H-hey!"

"Relax, It will be fine, fussy bat..." The cat hissed the words, his voice dripping with desire as he rolled her over onto her chest. Star gripped the sheets and raised up, realizing the position she was in.

"Did you forget you were a cat? Why are we banging like dogs now?" The bat cooed the words playfully as she grinned over her shoulder at him, flicking her wings and lifting her tail.

He huffed out in response and shoved his tip right up against her folds once more, wasting no time getting back inside her. Star gave a soft pleased moan as he filled her once more, gripping the sheets of his bed and shivering once he came to rest against her core. "Ha... fuck, Ash... my sassy cat..."

"My sexy little bat..." He hissed the words, sliding his hand-paws over her round full rear, watching her little tail flick and her black wings fluff out. He wasted no time and got right back to it, now thrusting into her from behind, pumping himself back and forth eagerly.

Star collapsed onto her elbows, her rear wiggling while he pushed into her again and again. "Fuck... I need this... I need you!" Her voice dripped with an aching desire while he repeatedly pushed against her.

Purring excitedly Ash slid his left hand-paw up her back, feeling the thin black fur under his touch, then gripped the base of her left wing. He felt her body respond instantly, her walls clenching like a vice as Star let out a shocked and panicked gasp. "H-hey!"

"Sensitive, little bat?" He huffed the words and gave a particularly hard thrust into her small body. Star lolled her tongue and moaned out in response, unable to form words as the cat took her at his own pace now, but nodded in response.

Ash let out a sigh of pleasure, all the tension and irritation of the season building as he felt his body growing closer by the second. Star shivered and panted for him, he had already worked multiple releases from her, the bats mind foggy with pleasure.

"Getting close, little bat... I don't think I can hold it much longer..." He moaned the words as he loomed over her, one hand-paw still gripping her wing, his other resting on the bed near her elbows.

Star blinked upwards as he loomed over her small form and nodded her head eagerly, shoving her rear back hard into his hips. "Ha... not all of us have nine lives, my sassy cat. Hurry up!"

A few more thrusts and then she felt him roughly push into her with a final heavy motion. Her tongue lolled out heavily from the impact before a loud gasp came from her throat as heat erupted into her. The little singer sighed out blissfully as her own release came forth yet again, her walls viciously locking down and milking at the cat while he filled her with his adoration.

Ash groaned out while grinding his hips and Star eagerly moved her own, both of them riding their release for everything it was worth. Finally all his tension and buildup was in her as he slumped forward on his own elbows, his chest pressed to her back, a heavy labored pant in his throat.

The little bat flicked her wings against his chest, sighing happily, enjoying his scent all over her and feeling his heat inside her. A few heartbeats later she cocked her head to the side giving him a weak but satisfied grin. "Best Halloween ever..."

Ash shared the grin and leaned in to softly kiss her cheek, his tail flicking lazily. "Yeah...I guess this holiday isn't so bad after all."

"I wouldn't go that far, Ash...but, maybe we can find it's appeal together." The bat sighed out happily, pleasure still coursing through her. "Come see me perform at the club tomorrow, I'll sing a song just for you, my sassy cat~"

12