Screwed by Wall Street Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria and the guys looked surprised and impressed. Gloria mumbled, "That's a lot of bread."

I said, "Back to me. I'm not a billionaire, but I don't have to move out of the apartment tomorrow. And I'm not just joining the idle rich in the Hamptons."

"I've been thinking about taking some of that new money, recruiting some friends, and starting a foundation to work on some of the injustice in the world."

I stopped and looked around. Everyone was still paying attention. I hadn't lost all my persuasive charms. But wait until the punch line, honey, before you get overconfident.

"The last thing I want to be is a foundation executive. In fact, I don't want to be president of anything. At least not for a while."

I thought to myself, never say never.

"And I don't want the standard NGO foundation program platitudes, either."

"What I think I'd like to see happen is to form a small, tough group of professionals to seek out opportunities to get in, do a job for the good guys, and get out. No visibility, no credit, just satisfaction in getting something done that makes the world a tiny bit better place.

"Which is why I'm sitting here talking to the four of you. You're smart and you're tough. I'd like you to be the core of the new group.

"You're probably thinking, ok, tell me more. Am I right?

Everyone was sitting back and taking a deep breath. And avoiding my eyes. I'd been expecting that.

"If we do this, you are all going to help fill in the blanks. But before we take a break, let me say a couple of more things. First, I'm not about to risk your lives and careers just for my whim of the moment. I want you to feel that you can plunge into this full force, knowing that someone's got your back, financially and otherwise. So, my plan is to put five million in cash into each of your bank accounts to provide a cushion for the future. In return for that, we shake hands that you are joining up for twelve months with whatever plan we finally agree on. Don't say anything about this right now. Think it over. We can talk some more tonight.

"Second, we are not only going to do a makeover on me, we are going to create an entirely new person. Joan Middleton is going to conveniently disappear to some distant place where the media can't get to her. The four of you are going to help me start over. New name, new identity, the whole banana. We can talk about that tonight too.

"One more thing. This is a totally flat organization. No boss or bosses. This isn't the Three Musketeers, it's the Five Musketeers."

I stood up, ending the session. Their faces told the story. "Wow, the crazy lady has tied one on this time."

Pat came over and hugged me tightly. "Oh god, Joan, I am so glad you are doing this! I was going to say I really love working for you, but you won't let me anymore." She kissed me hard and then whispered, "But I'm going to love being a musketeer."

One down, three to go. Gloria was breathing down my neck, her long, strong fingers working on my sore muscles.

"Girl, how come your brain works on overtime so much? I couldn't come up with all that in a month of Sundays, and I'm not totally dumb."

Tony had his arms around her and was tweaking her nipples through the thin top. "Not totally dumb," he repeated in her ear.

She turned and kissed him and said, "You stop that. You have to wait until tonight to get a piece of me." She reached down and squeezed him. Pat and I giggled.

Gloria said to Pat, "I need to ask you something private. Can we go out back?"

They disappeared as Roy came up to stand next to Tony. "You got big ideas, boss lady." Tony laughed and I gave him a big frown. Roy was an ex-Marine with a college degree who was trying to make a living as a free lance reporter and writer. He also played a mean guitar in Manhattan bars. He also had a terrific crush on Pat, but wouldn't get engaged because he said he was too proud to live on his wife's money. So, they cohabited as a passionately in love couple without benefit of a marriage license.

Tony said, "Roy's right. You sure you want to go charging off like this?"


I shouted out to the girls that I was taking their guys for a walk, grabbed their arms and walked out onto the beach again.

"All right. You know this isn't going anywhere unless you join in. How do I convince you to toss all your plans for a year and come along?"

Roy had his arm around me, his hand conveniently nestled up against my boob, and started to say something, but stopped and said to Tony, "This one is really hot. How come we never hit on her?"

Tony's arm, around me from the other side, went further and took a good hold of my other breast.

"Well, two things I can think of. One, those girls back at the house would take a blade to us. Two, we've never been this close and personal before."

I stopped us and frenched them both. The temperature was rising. I took a deep breath and said, "I have a secret to tell you both. It's part of my new identity. When we get back, I'm going to ask Pat and Gloria if they'd mind if I told the two of you to fuck my brains out tonight."

They stared at each other for a moment, and said simultaneously, "Oh shit!"

I reached up and grabbed their hair. "Is that all you can say when a woman offers herself to you, oh shit?"

All of a sudden, right on the beach, I was in a sandwich with four wandering hands. "Oh man, this is going to be a big night!"

Roy said somberly, "What if we don't get a hall pass?"

Tony added, "Yeah, what if they think she's trying to steal us?"

I knocked their heads together and said, "You let me handle the hall passes. Now tell me more about why you have decided to join up."

Roy said, "Tony, she's trying to use pussy power on us."

"What if she is? You've said no to some girl trying to get into your pants before, haven't you?"

I said, "Yes, let's not worry about pussy power. You don't even know if I'm a good lay, do you?"

Roy looked a little pink. Tony couldn't look pink if he tried, but the smile on his face told me he was going to enjoy getting into me no matter what.

"Let's get off the sex. Tell me seriously how we can set this up so two smart guys like you want part of the action."

In years past, I'd had to deal more than once with groups of tough truck drivers. Men who were good at what they did and not very interested in being bossed by a woman. I'd learned not to give them any excuse to write me off as a daddy's girl or an MBA bimbo. Just lay it out there, tell it like it was, and dare them to give me a better idea. I had the Middleton name, but the Calabrese looks and the family had been good to them. They took a chance on me.

Now I wanted Tony and Roy to take a chance on me. If they would, other tough men we needed would.

Roy said, "The Marine in me wants to know if this involves guys with guns?"

"The bad guys usually have guns, don't they? How do we deal with that?"

Tony said to Roy, "She's pretty serious about this and she's awfully smart. And that is a comfortable backstop she's planning."

Roy said, "A damn comfortable backstop."

Tony grabbed me and boosted me up onto his shoulders. I cried to be let down but he turned and started back to the cottage. "You just stay up there and relax while us men talk about this."

I felt like a teenager being transported down the beach six feet off the sand. Not a bad feeling.

Tony said, "Roy, some things you can't get too cerebral about. You have to ask yourself, do I see myself doing this? Am I the right guy? What's my gut telling me?"

Roy said, "You have to ask yourself, am I being a damn fool swept away by a fast talking, beautiful, smart sexy woman?"

Tony laughed. "All of the above, man. All of the above."

Roy reached up and pinched my bottom. "How'd you know we'd give in if we came out here with you?"

Tony grabbed my feet and said, "Stand up on me." When I did that, he said, "Close your eyes and jump into Roy's arms."

I screamed, "I can't, I'll fall."

"See, Joan, you're asking us to jump. Are you going to jump too?"

He was right, I waited two seconds and launched myself in Roy's direction, with a good shove from Tony.

Two brawny arms caught me, and then we were laughing and kissing and tickling. They let me down and wrapped me in their arms.

Roy said, "I think we're in big trouble, but it might as well be with her."

He kissed the side of my head and said, "How come I never knew you were such fun to be around?"

"Yeah, ex-boss lady, how come you're so much fun?"

Pat and Gloria were sitting on the porch smiling at us. "We saw all that grabass out there. Are they through molesting you, poor thing?"

Tony and Roy repeated, "Poor thing." I swatted at them.

Pat had orders. "The girls are going to town to shop for dinner. You guys are to clean and get that hot tub heating up. We're all going for an ocean swim after dark, and hopping in there when we get back."

Tony and Roy looked like canaries, knowing what they knew about games tonight. Or what they hoped would be games tonight.

As we headed into town, I sat next to Pat. Gloria was in the back. She said, "Pat and I have been looking after your welfare, honey. When I saw that forest between your legs this morning, I said to myself that it had to go!"

Pat continued, "My neighbor friend Dolores knows a lady in town who used to work at a salon in New York but came down here when her husband retired. She does waxing for most of the women in the area. The three of us have an appointment at two o'clock. Gloria and I need a touchup. You need a completely fresh start!"

I squealed, "Really, she's going to take it all off?"

Gloria replied, "You get to choose, Joan. Some girls leave a little. She'll show you pictures. "

I decided it was time to break the news about my total makeover. "Pat, pull over here for a sec."

"I wanted to ask you a couple of things about my makeover. First, I want to try out a name on you. How does Erica von Steicken sound? From Austria. A new grad student at Columbia? She has a pretty thick German accent. She's twenty-four, has an ex-boyfriend, and wants to learn everything about New York."

Gloria and Pat were rolling Erica around on their tongue. Looking at me and seeing if there was an Erica inside.

Gloria said, "That hair's got to change. And I don't mean the bottom kind." She laughed.

Pat said, "From Austria? Are you Arnold's cousin?" She smiled.

Gloria exploded, "Oh my god, Arnold's cousin! That's perfect!"

I said, "Ok, there's a second part to this. I told you I needed a total makeover and you nodded. That includes doing something about making me a real woman. Since I know you have partners that keep you very happy in bed, I was wondering if just this once, as part of my makeover, you would let them fuck my brains out tonight?"

Silence, dead silence. Then they were both screaming and shouting. "Well, I'll be damned. You slut you. Makeover my ass, you're after my man."

Then they were thumping me on the back and chanting, "Just this once, just this once. Believe me, just this once!"

Gloria said, "That's why those two had shit eating grins when they came back!" She looked at me accusingly, "What did you say to them?"

"I couldn't figure out whether it was better to ask you first or them first. But they were hitting on me out there on the beach and I just went ahead. By the way, they both said that if you didn't give them a hall pass, it was no deal."

Pat and Gloria looked at each other and said with smiles, "A hall pass. I think we can work with that."

At the grocery store, walking the aisles, I couldn't believe how different it felt between my legs. The lotion Ms. Anderson, the waxing lady, used was slippery down there. And I think I was juicing myself, making the whole area feel swampy. All I could think of was sex. I wasn't a virgin, but it was over a year since the last guy I went to bed with. And I didn't come.

Gloria interrupted, "Have you got what you were supposed to find?"

I looked up at her and she knew what was going on. "Hold that thought, young Erica, and Pat and I will get the stuff."

When we walked in with bags in arms, the guys were just finishing making a pitcher of margaritas. Joan Middleton never had hard liquor. At least not beyond the occasional sip of whiskey she let a businessman buy her when socializing.

I thought to myself that Erica would probably not understand the American craze for tequila and would take to a margarita in a hurry.

We sat on the porch watching the last of the sunlight slanting on the beach from behind us. I sipped the drink. It was divine. How did I miss out on this before?

I said to the women, "Should we reveal the new name?"

Gloria spoke up immediately and said, with an edge in her voice, "I think we need to discuss this silly hall pass idea first."

Tony choked and looked at her. She stared him down. "What makes you think your miserable black cock is good enough for this lady?" She gestured at me.

In the silence, Pat looked at Roy and said, "And you, how come you think your worthless music pipe is fit for this wonderful woman?"

Tony and Roy said together, "No hall passes?"

Pat and Gloria shook their heads, but then Pat made a bright face. "Maybe, just maybe, you can earn your hall passes. Roy go get your guitar. Tony you start thinking about these lyrics. The tune is Yellow Rose." She handed him some scribbled notes.

Unbelievably, in a couple of minutes, the two of them were singing terrible lines to that tune. The refrain was, "Oh dearest lady, please grant me a hall pass."

I was laughing and crying and crawling on the sofa into the arms and soft breasts of my women friends, who were hugging and crying themselves.

As the chords died out, Pat raised her voice and said, "Get over here, on your knees, and ask nicely for your passes and promise to treat Erica the way she should be treated."

"Erica?"

"Yes, Erica von Steicken, she's our new house guest and she's from Austria."

Now we were in a great pile of limbs and sighs and soft promises. An inquisitive hand was under my skirt and rapidly approaching the new world of my sex. Pat was kissing me softly and I had my eyes closed. I didn't really care who outed my hairless bottom. With the passes granted, it was going to be well used in the next few hours.

"Hey, look at this," Tony said in a low voice. I kept my eyes closed. Pat kept her lips on mine, giggling softly.

Roy said, "I'll be damned. That is prime pussy. Really prime." A finger cautiously explored and got immediately wet. There was a sucking noise. "Tastes fine. Really fine."

Gloria said, "All right, out of there. That's off limits until after dinner."

I sat up and smiled at them. "Do you think another margarita would help me ease into the Erica personality?"

Actually, another margarita was going to get me shitfaced and not fit for action. I got up and walked into the kitchen to help with dinner. I whispered to Pat and Gloria, "That was nice of you, and so funny!"

Gloria said, "I don't suppose we can pretend Erica is a virgin?"

Pat said, "A 24 year old from Europe? I don't think so!"

Gloria asked, "Do we get to watch?"

My pussy clenched. I thought quickly. Did they want to see their guys in action? Did their guys want their partners to see them fucking another woman? I said, "Ohhh, that's kinky! Do you want to?"

Before we could finish that, the guys came in and we handed out directions about the barbequed chicken and checking that the hot tub was warming up properly.

When we were alone again, the two of them said in a whisper, "Yes, we want to. What if they give us a quickie while you watch? Sort of a warmup?"

I giggled and said, "Even kinkier. I love it. You know, I've never had an orgasm with a man. Or a woman either, until the shower yesterday." I smiled at Gloria.

"Oh my god. You poor deprived woman. How many times have you had sex... with a guy?"

"I don't really remember, but maybe six times?" I looked at them cautiously.

"In your whole life?" I nodded.

"Oh shit, Erica. Good thing you are younger than Joan and we can get you on track to a good sex life."

Gloria was only half kidding. I guess I really am retarded, I thought to myself. Sexwise, that is.

We set up a card table on the porch and ate dinner out there in the warm twilight with the calm ocean making little wave noises on the beach. People walked by and waved. The food was fantastic, at least to me, who had never been a foodie. Afterwards, all five of us crammed onto the old sofa. Gloria served ice cream with fresh strawberries. Pat brought out little glasses with special dessert wine. As darkness fell around us, a joint appeared. It was good strong stuff. I hadn't had any since college, and not much then. I could feel myself floating. If I just relaxed a bit more, I could soar out over the water like the gulls and watch the silly people down below.

Gloria and Pat had us all standing up and working out of our clothes. Then I was sat down in the middle of the sofa with Tony and Roy on either side. Gloria told the guys to hold out their hands and put oil on them. "Apply liberally to the special woman next to you."

My nipples were SO hard. Every time their fingers moved over my breasts, a shock went right to my pussy. We sat back down. Gloria and Pat were on their knees with their mouths fastened on a convenient cock. After a few minutes, my hands were transferred to the slippery cocks. Very big, very hard cocks. My cunt was soaking. My belly muscles were cramping. I felt amazingly good. In the sensuous darkness, I was not worried that we were having an orgy in my honor on the front porch out in front of the whole world

Gloria pulled my head down to Tony's cock and said, "Erica, suck this big black cock. Taste his juice. See if you can swallow it all."

At the other end, Roy and Pat were easing my butt into the air, rubbing and kneading with more of the scented massage oil. Pat's long fingers felt lovely as they caressed my girl parts. I almost didn't notice when Roy began sliding something into my little asshole. It had ribs on it and felt nice as he worked it in and out, then seated it home with the flange on either side of my hole. Pat wrapped her naked arms around my middle and lay her head on my back, rocking with me as I sucked on Tony's giant cock.

Little nerve endings were firing all over my body. My cunt was leaking profusely. Gloria twisted herself under me, licking and sucking to get all she could. The iridescence from the waves was shining on the bodies around me like tiny night lights.

The gentle arousal was making me twitch. I could feel something building down deep inside. My Erica needed to express her pleasure and I mumbled some German phrases into the night. Pat was also fluent and answered me, calling me her little liebchen and stroking my breasts. Roy was attending to Pat as she lay on me. I imagined that her regular moans meant that his imposing weapon was giving her dripping sex its own little workout. As I continued to suck on Tony, he pulled Gloria around so his mouth could reach her sex, where his tongue went to work.

A small symphony of moans and gurgles went on for minutes. Pat squeezed me hard and shook as she came on Roy's wonderful tool. She stood up and said, "Time for the main course, folks. Let's get our Austrian guest arranged for her special treatment." I was led into the dark cottage and pushed down on my back on the mattress that had been pulled out from the bedroom. A naked woman had each of my legs bent back and spread. Tony went first, giving me three top to bottom licks with his tongue and then forcing his cock fully into me in one hard thrust.

"Ohhh, god." He stilled to see if I was taking him all right. I couldn't see much, but warm slippery bodies were all around me. The big cock withdrew and came back, harder. I grunted and moaned. Tony wasn't asking anymore. He was fucking. He picked up the pace. I was getting very vocal and someone closed the door and the windows in the room. A mouth was fastened on each of my nipples, sucking and biting. The palm of a hand was slapping my bottom, first on a cheek and then on the back of my thighs. The relentless driving of the cock had me on fire. The pain of the biting and slapping was increasing. And then I lost it. Simply lost it in a torrent of screams and shouts and curses as I came and came and came.