Screwed by Wall Street Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sudden, deep silence, broken only by my gasps and heavy breathing from the others.

Tony spoke first. "Roy, man, this is one high class Austrian pussy we got ourselves here."

Roy said, "Sounded like she really appreciated that cock of yours."

I began laughing hysterically. The others joined in. Tony was out of me, sitting at my side. I couldn't yet control my body, which was trembling from the intensity of the sex. Gloria and Pat were kissing me and asking whether everything was ok. I reached up and pulled their hair and pinched their boobs and said, "Very ok."

Gloria said, "Let's have a beer before the next round." She and Tony found the refrigerator in the dark and passed bottles around.

Before I could recover, Pat lay down where I had been and pulled me on top of her. We kissed, picking up the scent and tension of sex in the air. I could feel electricity between us. Maybe after Tony and Roy finished with me, there needed to be some girl sex.

Roy was working on my legs, moving toward my raised butt. Tony's cum was dripping out of me onto Pat's crotch. Roy's fingers were on the plug, working it, then stopping and twisting and pulling at my labia. Which hole was he going to take, I wondered. Both, I decided. This was an orgy, after all.

Gloria interrupted, "Erica honey, I'm going to explode if I don't get some of the fine sex you are getting. We need a break while these studs tend to their regular business."

Before she even finished, Tony was on her, driving his big cock into her welcoming cunt. Roy rolled me off Pat and speared her quickly. This was just plain good sex by two couples who knew what they wanted and needed.

As the thrusting and moaning went from gentle to regular to frantic, my fingers were in my own sex, playing along. Gloria was cursing her boyfriend in the crudest terms, not sounding like any graduate student I had ever known. "Tony, you useless black bastard, give me that good for nothing cock!"

Pat and Roy weren't into vocal but I could tell their coupling was no less intense. His hand was on her ass, Slap, slap, slap.

Roy said loudly as he came, "Oh fuck," and triggered the others over the top as well.

This time I broke the silence, using my new Austrian accent, "Ach, you Americans fuck with such energy!"

Pat stood up and said, "I have an idea, let's get a salt water douche going." She ran out the door and across the sand. The rest of us followed and soon everyone was leaping and shouting in the calm water.

Roy came up and grabbed me. The others clustered around. "Erica, there is no ocean in Austria. Have you ever had sex in the water?"

I clutched him, rubbing my tits on his chest. "Oh Roy, there are so many firsts here in America! Take me in the ocean."

I was raised up and lowered on his big cock. I hardly noticed the plug still in my ass. I rode him joyfully. Tony and the girls were everywhere, poking, pinching, biting. I realized I loved this. I loved the freedom of just letting go and having this guy with his big thing making me feel gloriously good on a moonless New Jersey beach on a warm summer night. I was feeling another orgasm coming and urged Roy on. "Oh Roy, you have such a fine cock. You're reaming me out. Harder, faster!"

I squeezed him as hard as I could and drove myself to a second magnificent climax. He was ready for me and released a firehouse stream of hot liquid into my core. I screamed and shouted and hugged and kissed him. Pat pulled the plug out of me and threw it as far as she could out into the water. She said in my ear, "We'll save your ass for next time."

As we walked out of the water and up the sand, two other couples walked by, their flashlights discreetly pointed away from us. A male voice called out, "Good show, guys," followed by a female hiss, "And how would you know!"

After all that, we never got to the hot tub, just collapsing on the mattress, pulling blankets over us.

Chapter 3 - Erica Emerges

Someone was wiggling behind me. I was lying on my side. There was warmth in front and behind. My head ached. My pussy tingled. My muscles remembered the boxing.

A hand reached over my chest and grasped my breast. Fingers found my nipple and squeezed. I thought about opening my eyes. Bad idea. Just lie here and relax and enjoy whatever was going to happen. This was really unusual. Joan jumped out of bed every morning on the first ring of her alarm. What was Erica supposed to do? Now someone was licking the back of my neck. Erica was on her first beach weekend in America and had been fucked to a fare-thee-well last night. Erica is lying here savoring the moment, wondering if there is more of such nice, open hot sex ahead of her.

The hand on my breast is pulling me onto my back and lips are working around my neck and my face to my lips. The hand is turning my face and there is Patricia, with her long tongue out caressing my lips and seeking my mouth. As we kiss, she prises my legs apart with her knee and drives up firmly into my crotch.

The body on the other side is hard up against me now, and the mouth of Gloria says to Pat, "What makes you think you get her to yourself?" Gloria reaches up and pulls Pat away from me and puts her own tongue way way into my mouth. Chocolate face and chocolate tongue are molesting white girl. Gloria's hand worms its way across my belly and into Pat's pussy. Erica is suddenly in a hot lesbian sandwich and loves it. She's juicing and her hands discover Gloria and Pat are too. She moves her hands around to the toned buttocks and pulls them hard against her, rubbing their wet twats on the ridge of her thighs.

Gloria pulls back and whispers into Erica's ear, "Girl, are you trying to party with us? After last night, do you still have a need?"

Erica kept her eyes closed but kicked the blanket off, then started slapping the two behinds. She made it regular, first one and then the other. Slap, slap, slap. The pussies moaned and gushed on her but the metronomic beat continued. Slap, slap, slap.

Erica opened her eyes and saw Tony and Roy crouched behind their women, cocks rigid and ready. They stared at each other and Erica nodded.

The lesbian party ended abruptly with cocks advancing like missiles to their targets. Two simultaneous grunts filled the air in the cottage. Erica held the jerking pelvises up in the air on her thighs as Gloria and Pat quickly slipped into orgasm. "Oooh, shit. Ahhhh. No, no, no, yes..."

I came myself as Tony and Roy emptied themselves into the throbbing cunts.

The women rolled off me and shouted, "Get her! Get that nasty slut! She broke up our little girl party."

Erica could see the two alpha males leaning back on their legs, cocks still hard and rampant, jizz leaking. The stares were intense. "You first," said Roy, gesturing Tony forward. He turned away but I couldn't see what he was doing.

Tony was on me. No preliminaries. No tenderness. He saw my firm breasts with stiff nipples and a sheen of sweat. My untanned crotch was white, rose and red. My sex was making little jerking upward motions.

"Oh, baby, you are ready, ready, ready." His cock slipped all the way into me as though we were made for each other. I exhaled in a giant moan, "Oh god, you feel good in there."


He knelt, fully speared into me, and grinned. "Erica! Feels to me like you learned a few things last night." I mouthed up at him, "Fuck me."

Rocking hard, he said, "Naughty, naughty. Nice girls don't say fuck. Are you a nice girl, or have these two corrupted you already?"

I was going to come very very soon. He stepped up the attack on my cunt. His body was down on me, the wonderful cock doing its duty. I couldn't breathe.

His hands moved under me and flipped us. Now he was driving up into me. I was so close to coming. But he stopped. Hands were pulling my cheeks apart. Cool goo was spread down my crack. A finger, then another, then several wormed into my anus. Pulling my hole open, exploring inside. Going where fingers had never been.

Roy's face appeared behind Tony's shoulder. "Erica, we have something special for you this morning. If Tony's cock feels good in there, then filling another hole with mine should feel even better? Right?"

Gloria and Pat were talking to me too. I realized suddenly that they were keeping my attention away from the fact that Roy's big prick was boring into my ass. But last night's plug had opened me up. Erica's ass was taking all of Roy. She wasn't screaming. He was all the way in and it strangely didn't hurt. Now the two of them were working me. First together. Then back and forth out of sync.

I screamed, and came, and blacked out.

Pat and Gloria had me under the shower. Hot water and soap were cleaning all my parts, inside and out. I was being kissed, pinched, and scratched with long girl nails.

Gloria said, "I've had some nice wakeup calls but that was something else!"

I put my arms around them and said, "Hey, I'm parking Erica until tomorrow. Today, I'm just a new Joan with her friends. Her sexy, loving friends."

Kisses, lots of kisses.

Tony and Roy pushed their way under the shower, saying we were hogging all the hot water.

Back inside, we were toweling off and Roy said, "Breakfast out?"

Pat responded, "There's eggs and stuff in the fridge, but out sounds nice. That place over the water?"

As we drove away, the three women were in the back, with me in the middle. Gloria said, in her best smart ass tone of voice, "Miss hot to trot back here says she's a new woman."

Roy said, "I nominate her for best secret piece of ass on Cape May."


The three of us had simple cotton dresses on. By decree of Gloria, no underwear. I realized there was going to be a problem. The very first lewd remark about the new me had produced a gush. Now Gloria had her hand on my thigh, forcing the hem downwards toward my crotch.

I had to act fast and surprise her. I pulled her muscular torso across my lap and Pat's. Her dress fell onto her stomach, leaving a gorgeous expanse of brown female parts exposed. I leaned down and stuffed my tongue as far into her as I could get, and then took her lips between my teeth and bit down.

"Aaarghh!." Her scream echoed in the car. Tony turned to see the action and smiled ear to ear.

"Getting some payback, are you?"

I pulled the front of her dress down and bit a nipple for good measure.

She lay back on Pat, gazing at me with open eyes. "Are you through, hellcat?"

I kissed her and said, "I don't know what came over me, Gloria. Maybe I shouldn't be hanging out with the two of you. Am I supposed to be having this much fun with girl sex and guy sex?"

I stared back at her with what I hoped was my innocent little girl expression.

"Patricia," she said, "there's got to be a serious talk session with this ex-boss turned sex fiend."

"Sex fiend," I said. "Maybe the new me likes that?"

Brunch was terrific. After two mimosas, I was ready to take on the world. All five of us were talking up a storm, staying away from sex and away from the new foundation topic.

I said, "I know there are no more bosses, but could I make a tiny suggestion that we don't talk business until we get back to the city?"

We were seated out on the sunny deck, with the breeze blowing in from the ocean. Tony was across from me, looking like a black god in a short tee shirt with all his muscles showing.

I leaned over to Gloria and whispered, "Your man is turning me on. Any chance I could get more than one pass at him?"

She grasped my hand and brought my fingers to her lips, licking each of them delicately. The others were watching intently. "Only if I get more than one pass at you."

My wet pussy clenched. My chest heaved. The nipples of my braless tits were getting stiffer and stiffer. Pat was looking at me and smiling. Her expression could be the opening sentence in a new Daily News expose, "Heiress spirals into debauchery."

A tiny voice whispered to me, "Joan, you are going to need regular sex." That's for sure, I thought to myself. In forty-eight hours, I had gone from being practically a nun, to a raging nympho. Well, not exactly, but my woman parts were screaming for attention.

Pat brought back reality. "We all have a lot to do tomorrow, and that's before the ex-CEO gets into high gear. We need to pack up and head back to town."

I mouthed at her, "Thanks."

The car was silent as we headed north on the parkway. My head was full of confused thoughts. The foundation needed to be turned from a scheme to an executable plan. A zillion loose ends from the trucking business transition needed attention. More helpers needed to be added to my small gang of loyal troublemakers. My sex life needed to be brought under control. Too much too soon. I leaned my head back on Pat's shoulder and went to sleep.

(Cont'd in Part 2 - Joan Goes Away, But Not Really)