Screwing a Diamond Pooch

Story Info
Ivy has fun with a local bartender after the dusty cup.
1k words
3.57
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screwing a diamond pooch:

My name is Andrew Walters and this is the story of the night I screwed a diamond pooch. To begin to understand how this happened you'll need to know a few things. The first thing you need to know is that I work at a 24 hour bar and grill near the WWE performance center in Orlando, Florida. The second part is that I work the overnight shift because I go to school during the day. The third and most important thing to know is that I make decisions very impulsively.

Our story starts one fateful night when the entirety of nxt's diamond mine faction came into the bar looking to celebrate the creed brothers victory in the dusty Rhodes tag team tournament. The creeds themselves seemed drunk already as was the leader of diamond mine Roderick Strong. The only person among them who seemed sober was the pitbull of diamond mine herself Ivy Nile. The place was quiet as the entire bar had been reserved for a celebration of brutus and julius creeds win weeks before it had happened. The only other people in the bar aside from diamond mine were nxt superstars corra jade, io shirai, Carmelo Hayes and trick williams, and carmelo's rival Cameron grimes.

I would like to say that the only event worth mentioning from that night was Ivy hooking up with me but, if it wasn't for what happened between melo and grimes it wouldn't have happened with me and Ivy. Melo had been trying to win the affections of Ivy and grimes took offense to it. The two started to brawl and were immediately bounced along with Williams who tried to stop the fight. Brutus ended up take home io and julius left with corra. To be completely honest I don't know where strong ended up that night only that he showed up for nxt the following week. Which left me and Ivy alone in the bar.

As she was the only customer left I walked over to her and said: "Do you want a refill?" She looked me up and down like a hungry lion looks at a fat gazelle on the Serengeti.

"Sure." she said coldly. "And poor one for yourself hun. You've had a rough night."

I laughed and said: "Oh no I get guys fighting in here all the time. It hasn't been that rough." As I poured the drinks, she adjusted the straps on her bra and almost too quick to notice rubbed her nipple as she fixed the front of her bra as well. I pushed the thought aside in my mind as I wasn't even sure I saw what I saw. My manager said he was leaving and made sure I knew to lock up before leaving. I turned back to Ivy and we toasted to the creeds win and the success of diamond mine. Then we drank and Ivy must have snuck something into my drink when I wasn't looking cuz I started getting dizzy and shortly afterwards I was out cold.

Once I regained consciousness I realized I was lying on a bed naked with my arms above my head. I tried lowering them only to realize they were handcuffed to the bed posts. Then I tried moving my legs and found they too were handcuffed to the bed posts. That's when I looked down and saw I was naked.

"Stop squirming and You might actually enjoy what I have planned." I heard a distinct female voice say. I looked up to see it standing at the foot of the bed.

"You know if you wanted to fuck me I would have gladly obliged. You didn't have to drug me," I said with a laugh.

"Yea, but you've seen me in the ring. You should know that in the bed I'm in charge," Ivy said with a smirk. I noticed she wasn't wearing anything at all. Her toned body looked like it was chiseled from granite and aside from her head she had no hair on her entire body.

"Enough talk. Time to fuck," Ivy said sharply. She crawled up onto the bed, slid between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down on my ever hardening member. I began to moan as Ivy picked up the pace taking more and more of my dick with each bob of her head.

"Oh god I'm not gonna last much...." I started to say but as soon as she caught my meaning Ivy stopped blowing me and slapped me right in the face.

"I don't think you get what's happening here. You don't get to cum till I say so. Understand?" I started to question her but she raised a hand to slap me again but I quickly nodded. She straddled my hips facing me and slid my throbbing cock into her waiting hole and started bouncing up and down on my member like a rabbit in heat. After 15 minutes inside Ivy's tight pussy I felt myself frowning really hot.

"Ivy please I really need to cum." I pleaded.

"No!!! Not yet!!!" Ivy barked sounding like her moniker of the pitbull more than ever.

She slid me out of her pussy and immediately lined me up with her even tighter asshole. Without warning she rammed my dick into her hole with a grunt. she then began to ride my dick like a woman possessed. I couldn't believe how fast and hard this tiny woman was taking my stiff cock.

"I...i...i can't hold out anymore Ivy," I gasped.

"It's okay. you've more than done your part. Cum in my ass babe. common and...and....and cum" Ivy moaned. I must have shot three loads of cum into Ivy's asshole.

Ivy finally pulled herself off of me then collapsed in a heap next to me on the bed. She kissed me on the cheek and reached over onto the night stand to get the key to my handcuffs.

"You were great babe," Ivy practically purred. Once my hands were free I rubbed my wrists.

"Can we do this again? Preferably without the cuffs next time?" I asked hopefully.

"When ever you want babe. My numbers already in your phone under pitbull," Ivy said with a laugh as she unlocked my legs and handed me my clothes.

"Oh shit. I forgot to lock up the bar. I gotta go" I said with a groan. I've never left a hookup faster but never wanted to go back so soon.