Oz Beach Boy Wrestles Rhea Ripley

Story Info
Matt wrestles WWE's Rhea Ripley... and loses his pants!
7.6k words
4.5
11.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a CFNM sex story featuring Australian-born WWE star Rhea Ripley. It is a complete work of fiction, and all characters are over eighteen. It features a lot of body/muscle worship, and mild female-of-male humiliation. Many thanks to the anonymous reader who messaged me with the suggestion of having my regular character Matt meet up with Rhea Ripley. It was a great challenge, and I had a lot of fun writing it. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------

"Training with guys is a big thing that everyone needs to do." -- Rhea Ripley

It was a wet, windy summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I was excitedly waiting for my personal one-on-one training session with Australian-born WWE star Rhea Ripley.

I was in the large entrance area of Smash It Fitness, a massive, very popular gym in the city centre.

Clean-shaven, coated in cologne, and dressed in a tight-fitting t-shirt, sweat pants and sneakers, I was absolutely thrilled and admittedly extremely aroused to be meeting the very sexy Rhea Ripley, whose images I had salaciously masturbated over many, many times.

I love watching WWE whenever I can, and as a sex addicted 25-year-old male, I particularly enjoy the organisation's sexy Divas, and their dazzling girl-on-girl wrestling matches.

Watching two fit, muscular, beautiful, confident women throwing each other around the ring is incredibly erotic.

One of my all-time favourite masturbatory aids is a video of the boner-inducing 2002 Global Warning Melbourne event "Bra & Panties" match featuring mind-blowing WWE babes Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler.

With startling athleticism and theatrical relish, these two female giants of the WWE stunningly rip off each other's already skimpy clothes until triumphant blonde Torrie finally gets the upper hand over brunette Stacy.

I've started to ejaculate many times all over my lounge room floor just as Torrie peels off Stacy's skin-tight shorts to reveal a pair of lacy French knickers beneath.

I've then continued to blow jizz as the hapless match referee eventually finds himself humiliatingly pantsed by the girls in front of a wildly cheering audience.

Of all the WWE Divas, however, my favourite is unquestionably Rhea Ripley. It could be the fact that she's an Adelaide-born Aussie, but it's more likely about her gorgeous face and wonderfully rock-hard body.

The only Australian woman to break into the high profile world of international professional wrestling, Rhea Ripley (born Demi Bennett) has competed extensively in both the UK and the US, and has justifiably garnered fan attention as both a "face" (hero) and a "heel" (villain).

Kicking off her career as a cute, long-haired blonde, Rhea Ripley has since hyper-charged her image with a punk-style edge, opting for shorter hair, tattoos, and spiked black leather costumes like something out of "Mad Max".

"I like being me and portraying myself in a certain way that makes me feel comfortable and confident," Rhea once said in an interview of her dramatic image change.

As a slightly submissive exhibitionist who loves getting naked for dominant women, Rhea Ripley stars frequently in my personal wank fantasies, most of which involve her ripping off my clothes and then sexily having her way with me.

The likelihood of that happening at a staged event like this was obviously very slim indeed, but I was still bursting with excitement about meeting the WWE star.

And just in case, I'd jerked off twice earlier in the day to images of Alexa Bliss and The Bella Twins to make sure that I didn't get an unwelcome erection, or -- even worse -- come early (as I so often did) if anything sexual should actually happen.

Rhea Ripley was back in Australia on a WWE promotional tour. She was doing in-store merch signings, radio interviews, and a host of high-priced one-on-one event days.

For $100, you could get a posed studio photo with Rhea, while $200 would get you a seat at an intimate dinner event with Rhea as the guest of honour.

I had opted, however, for the most expensive option of the promotional tour: a $500 thirty-minute personal training session, where fitness freak Rhea would check your form in the gym and offer exclusive advice on how to get even more out of your body.

The mere thought of the WWE star putting her hands on me was enough to send me crazy with lust and desire, and I had indeed jerked off many times while imagining that exact thing happening.

I looked around the room and saw an even mix of fit-looking guys and girls, all of whom likely had crushes on the beautiful Rhea Ripley just as hot and heavy as mine.

"Matt, you're up," called a clipboard-holding African-American woman from the entrance to the small, private gym room where Rhea Ripley was doing her one-on-one training sessions. "Come on in...Rhea's ready for you now."

I walked over quickly to the entrance, which the African-American woman promptly and efficiently blocked, and then smiled at me warmly.

"Hi, Matt," the woman said with an amusingly squeaky, high-pitched voice and a very strong American accent. "I'm Gale Winters, Rhea's personal assistant. Nice to meet you."

"Yes, you too," I said. "I'm very happy to be here!"

"That's great," Gale smiled. "You've got thirty minutes with Rhea. Feel free to chat away during your session, but please keep it polite and respectful. It will just be the three of us in the room. When we get close to thirty minutes, I'll let you know."

The very attractive Gale Winters was diminutive in size, with big brown eyes, dazzling white teeth, and beautiful cocoa-coloured skin.

Her curly black hair was pulled back in a neat bun. She wore thick black glasses and a stylish skirt and blouse, and gave off a sweet but very conservative vibe.

"Thanks, Gale," I smiled, and walked through the door as she held it open for me.

Standing right in the middle of the small gym room was Rhea Ripley. The 25-year-old, 5"7 WWE star was in full costume and looked absolutely amazing. I took in a deep breath.

Rhea's short blonde hair was shaved on the sides and slicked back from her sharp-featured face. Her cat-like blue eyes were ringed by dark mascara, and she wore intense purple lipstick that showed off her perfect white teeth.

Casually doing a bicep curl with a huge dumbbell weight, Rhea was wearing a black leather vest covered in sharp metal spikes, a tight black tank top, fitted black pants covered in red flames, and black boots.

The enormous bicep of Rhea's right arm bulged and popped sexily as she worked the dumbbell with seeming ease. I was already hot with lust for this muscled up beauty.

With a loud, thunderous crash, Rhea dropped the huge dumbbell onto the thickly carpeted floor, and then looked me directly and fiercely in the eye.

She really seemed to be playing up the whole WWE bad girl role to the hilt, and I was getting more and more excited by the second.

"Woo hoo, Gale," Rhea whooped in her distinct Aussie accent, and quickly looked me up and down. "We've got us a handsome one here!"

"Hi, Rhea," I smiled nervously. "I'm Matt...nice to meet you. I'm a big fan. Your bouts with Shayna Baszler are some of the best things I've ever seen."

"Well, thank you, that's very kind...good to meet you too, Matt," Rhea smiled and shook my hand firmly and confidently. "Thanks for being here. Man, you look pretty fit from what I can see. I don't know how much advice you need from me!"

"Thanks, Rhea," I smiled. "I work out and train a lot."

"Yes, obviously," Rhea smiled and circled around me, looking me up and down. "Let's get you on the steel...we'll see how you go."

We walked over to a small set-up of weights machines, and Rhea watched me work on different muscle groups, exercising my arms, back and pectoral muscles. I pumped it as hard as I could, giving it my all.

"Your form is really good, Matt," Rhea said. "You really know what you're doing."

"Thanks, Rhea," I smiled. "That means a lot coming from you. Your body is like a work of art..."

"Oh, Matt," Rhea said with mock shyness. "Are you flirting with me?"

"No, I was just saying..." I stuttered nervously.

"I'm only joking," Rhea laughed and cut me off. "Wrestlers like me, our bodies are our temples, you know? We don't mind people talking about our physiques. It's our bread and butter. We are our bodies."

Rhea circled around me again, and gave me a very exciting and very salacious smile. She rested her right index finger on her bottom lip and paused for a few seconds.

"Matt, with people as fit as you, it's easier to offer advice if I can actually see the muscle groups moving and working," Rhea said. "Would you mind taking off your shirt?"

"Um," I hesitated with pure nervous excitement. "Um..."

"It's okay," Rhea said reassuringly. "This is a closed session, so nobody else will be joining us. It's just you, me and Gale here."

"Okay then, sure," I said, and then smiled cheekily. "I want to get as much out of this as I can."

As Rhea keenly watched me, I quickly peeled off my t-shirt to reveal my bare torso. I casually let the shirt drop to the floor.

I'd done some weight work at home just before coming to the session, so I was ripped and at my near peak. I felt confident about Rhea seeing me shirtless.

I noticed the demure Gale sneaking a few comically nervous looks at me over her clipboard and from behind her big, thick glasses.

"Wow," Rhea said quietly. "You really are in great shape, Matt. Are you in the gym every day?"

"Yes, pretty much," I replied. "I've got a good weights set-up at home too in my garage, and I run and swim all the time. Fitness is very important to me."

"Your sculpting is incredible," Rhea said, and then, like a flash of lightning, it happened.

With surprising confidence and also gentleness, Rhea placed her flat palm on my bare chest, and then rubbed her hand lightly over my pectoral muscles, feeling their rigidity and then running her fingers over my tight, smooth, waxed skin. Shivers shot up and down my spine.

"Oh, my god...sorry, Matt," Rhea giggled when she felt me flinch. "Do you mind me touching you? Is that okay?"

"Yes, that's totally fine," I smiled. "Whatever helps..."

I noticed that the diminutive Gale Winters was watching us from across the room with a look of pure surprise on her pretty face.

Seemingly nervous and frazzled, the prim assistant pretended to tick things off on her clipboard, but was obviously intrigued by how hands-on Rhea was getting with me.

Rhea then ran her right hand all over my mid-section, inspecting the rigid grooves of my marble-hard abdominal muscles. She was so close to my crotch that I was terrified I would actually get an erection.

I get aroused very easily, and it doesn't take much at all to get me hard. I desperately tried to control myself, and the sensual sensation soon thankfully passed.

Rhea then circled around me again and lightly ran her hands over my back muscles, not mentioning the large birthmark that covers my shoulder blade.

Clearly and obviously crossing the line, the supremely confident Rhea then ran her finger sexily down my spine with a quiet but undeniable giggle.

I shivered again with pleasure, and I could tell that the WWE star was having fun toying with me and playing the audacious bad girl again.

The whole sexy situation was driving me absolutely wild. This was without doubt already the best $500 I'd ever spent in my life.

"Let's get you back on the steel, so I can really see your muscles working," Rhea said and then lightly tapped me on the butt.

It was the sexiest and most openly erotic thing Rhea had done yet, and waves of pleasure tore through my already tensed body like a tidal force. Shirtless, I moved toward the machines in shock.

Rhea again watched me work intensely on different muscle groups, and I quickly felt the burn in my arms, back and pectoral muscles. She also got me to concentrate on my shoulders more this time.

As Rhea watched me work bare-chested on the machines, I also drank in the sight of her bulging biceps, broad shoulders, and beautifully defined, heavily tattooed forearms.

Beautiful and in peak physical condition, Rhea Ripley was indeed a true specimen, and an absolute credit to the WWE.

"Matt, seriously, there's not much I can say," Rhea sighed. "Keep doing what you're doing...it's working. Maybe concentrate on your traps, and never ease up on your abs...they're always the most difficult to maintain."

"Thanks, Rhea," I said. "That's very encouraging."

"It would probably be a good idea for me to take a look at your legs too," Rhea said casually. "Would you be okay taking off your pants?"

I almost heard Gale comically gulp in shock from across the room. She looked over at us with pure confusion and concern, obviously totally unsure about where this unorthodox training session was headed.

"Um, yeah," I smiled. "I guess I could do that."

"Just to check...you're wearing underpants, right?" Rhea asked innocently. "Not everyone does..."

"Yep, I've got underwear on," I replied reassuringly. "All good there."

"I'm sure Gale will be disappointed, but that's okay," Rhea giggled teasingly. "She loves looking at guys in the nude! She's on her laptop constantly Googling for naked men."

"Rhea," Gale squeaked. "You know that's not true! Stop making fun of me!"

With a cocky Rhea and a very bemused Gale looking on, I quickly kicked off my sneakers, peeled off my socks, and then slid my sweat pants down over my muscled thighs.

I pulled my sweat pants off over my feet as gracefully as I could, and then dropped them on top of my similarly discarded t-shirt.

I stood in front of Rhea and Gale in just my black, fitted Calvin Klein trunks, and both women didn't even bother to hide the fact that they were looking me up and down and checking me out with utter abandon.

I was absolutely ecstatic to be standing in front of the two women in just my tight underwear, but I acted a little coy so as not to appear like too much of a narcissistic show-off.

I am blessed with a freakishly large cock which hangs at an almost unnatural 23cm flaccid and extends to an insane 31cm when fully hard.

It makes for a huge bulge in my underpants, and both Rhea and Gale looked at it with their eyes wide and their mouths slightly open.

"What do they put in the water down here?" Gale said in her amusingly squeaky, high-pitched voice. "Matt, you look incredible...sorry, I don't mean to objectify you, but..."

"It's hard not to objectify someone when they look like that," Rhea smiled. "It happens to me all the time. Matt, you look amazing. Even the muscles in your legs are well defined...a lot of guys neglect those."

Rhea quickly got me to do some underwear-only leg lifts on the machines, closely inspecting the movement of the muscles in my legs.

As I sucked in a few deep breaths, Rhea then got me up and circled around me once again, keenly observing my legs from behind.

It felt incredibly erotic working out in front of Rhea and Gale in just my tight Calvins. I loved the fact that they could see all of my muscles contracting and elongating with the drills that I was doing.

I also loved the fact that the women were also able to get a good look at the huge bulge in my underpants, and the way my Calvins clung tight to my butt.

"Flex your calves," Rhea said quietly, and I obediently made my lower leg muscles strain and pop. "Great work..."

"Thanks, Rhea," I said. "Any suggestions?"

"One tip I do have is a bit strange, but it really works for me," Rhea mused. "If you've got a private training area, set up full body-length mirrors on each side of the room, and do your training sessions totally nude."

"What?" I laughed. "Really?"

"Yep, that way you can see what every muscle is doing, front and back," Rhea smiled. "You can see if you're working your muscles properly. You can watch yourself sculpting them. It's the best way to get a great butt."

"Yeah, right," I nodded. "That makes a lot of sense."

"I know it sounds like a narcissistic wank," Rhea laughed, "but we didn't get these bodies by accident, did we?"

"No, definitely not," I smiled. "Sweat, pain and non-stop effort...I might try the nude training at home."

"I know it's more difficult for a guy because your junk can get in the way while you're training, but I'd really recommend it," Rhea smiled cheekily. "My tits get in the way too, I guess. You can work around it."

Of course, Rhea's continuing discussion of nude training instantly sent conjured images of the WWE star working out naked racing through my mind, and I felt an unmistakable stirring in my underwear.

I pictured the tensed glutes of Rhea's bare butt, the flexed muscles of her naked groin, and the beauty of her loose and fully exposed breasts. My dick definitely started to move in response.

Gale continued to smile over at us nervously, and Rhea moved around me again, seemingly drinking in the sight of my near nude body for no other reason than her own salacious enjoyment.

"Gale, what's management charging for these training sessions?" Rhea asked of her diminutive personal assistant.

"It's 500 Australian dollars in advance," Gale quickly replied. "Matt's already paid."

"Jesus Christ," Rhea exclaimed. "That's not cheap, huh? Matt, I honestly don't really feel like you've got your money's worth. You're in such great shape...there's no advice I can really give."

"It was mainly just about meeting you, to be honest," I said, "which has been amazing. I'm such a fan."

"We've still got so much time left," Rhea mused. "You seem like a fun guy, and I like to make my well-paying fans happy! Matt, I've got an idea..."

"Oh, okay," I said, incredibly excited and intrigued. "What's that?"

"Do you want to have a little wrestle?" Rhea smiled naughtily. "Nothing serious...just a little play, you know?"

"Rhea, that's not in the guidelines," Gale interjected primly and squeakily. "There are safety protocols and legal concerns. You can't wrestle the fans. There are rules."

"Well, I just love to break the rules, Gale," Rhea smiled. "Nobody will get hurt. We'll just have a little play...some slightly sexy fun for my fan here. Would you like that, Matt?"

"Oh, my god," I said with shock, amazement, delighted surprise, and undeniable sexual excitement. "I would absolutely love that, Rhea. That would be such a privilege and a thrill. Throwing down with a WWE star...and my favourite one at that!"

"I better be your favourite!" Rhea laughed. "I don't want to find out you've been sending Becky Lynch fan mail...or dick pics!"

"Never!" I laughed in response. "It's just you, Rhea."

"You're so sweet...okay, Matt," Rhea smiled. "We'll just have a play on the mat...nothing serious, okay? And you tell me straight away if I'm hurting you, right?"

"Yeah, of course," I smiled.

"Matt, do you mind if I take off my pants too?" Rhea asked casually. "I prefer wrestling in fitness shorts but the WWE won't approve the ink on my legs, so I have to fight in long pants. It sucks, man."

"I have no problem with that whatsoever," I smiled cheekily. "If you're more comfortable without your pants, please take them off."

"Don't get too excited," Rhea replied equally cheekily. "I know what you guys are like...always asking me if I have an Only Fans!"

Rhea laughed loudly, and then quickly shrugged off her Mad Max-style spiked leather vest and powerfully threw it into the corner of the room.

The WWE star then ripped off her boots, undid the drawstring of her black, flame-streaked pants, and then wrenched them down over her muscular thighs.

A true athlete, Rhea Ripley gracefully pulled the pants off over her bare feet and then tossed them into the corner with her vest.

The beautiful WWE star stood with her arms flexed at her sides, a true vision in just her tight, midriff-baring tank top and painted-on fitness shorts, which she'd had on under her long pants.