All Comments on 'Screwing My Ex'

by Rogue Writer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Krystal KissesKrystal Kissesover 18 years ago
Great!!!

Wow, I really loved your story, so many twists and such a meaningfull moral and a great journey. Mixed with some really passionate erotica. One of the best I've read on here!

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaover 18 years ago
Refreshing

More a story about human nature than about sex. Very refreshing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very well written

I was kinda worried what would be the level of violence at the end, and glad it didnt come to using the knife.

All in al, I enjoyed it. It's a good story, and the sex is good as well.

Suggestion: Can you play with the fonts, so that the current and flashbacks be with different fonts? It slightly confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The return of RW

I'm going to make my comment before even reading the story, because I know it's going to be great. When I first read Vacation (seems like years ago) I said you were the best writer I'd found on this site. For me, nothing has changed. I once said you should write more. You said your writing output was hampered because Law & Order re-runs kept you bound to the couch. To paraphrase Nixon, "Fuck Law & Order!"

Now, on to the story...

bigLitfanbigLitfanabout 18 years ago
great story

I think you put more thought into your stories than almost any of the other writers on this site. I'm going to be thinking about this story for a long time. BTW, I usually think revenge is counter-productive, but I can't help feeling good about Amber's little predicament. Also, I don't think I could ever forgive Heather.

FallenfromgraceFallenfromgraceabout 17 years ago
Wow

I really loved that. Just everything about it. I personally like the lack of differentiation between the present and the past- it keeps you on your toes- you read a few lines and are like 'hold up, are we back in the past here?!' ;-) I love also, how every word is neccesary to the story- like you haven't over flowered at all- and you haven't left out any details at the same time. Really really enjoyed it, thank you :)

DilutedPoetDilutedPoetover 16 years ago
awesome

that was pretty nifty. i especially liked the end. your character had really creative ways to get revenge.

Curved12Curved12over 13 years ago
A Good Story

Hm when I first read the title and started the story - I thought it was only what the title said: A story about a girl having sex with her ex

But after finishing it, I think it's a really good story about a woman who's (hopefully) learning not to trust so easily, but to forgive, and a slightly humorous example of the beauty of karma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not bad

Good plot, even some character development, which I'm not usually looking for. You should use something to signify to the reader when you change from flashback to present day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

how you connect your stories you should add another chapter to this though

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
everytime

Maybe I'm a touch twisted, but this tale puts a little smile on my face everytime I read it. It really is one of the best revenge stories on lit.

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Like the erotica,not sure about the story

Well written,brave to write from the viewpoint of someone bi-polar or its equivelent,been there done that,but unsure what exactly you are trying to say,could pick at minor discrepencies regarding meds,(used them,stopped),other wise keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Start over after you get out of prison

Your DNA is all over. She's going to rat you out and you're going to prison for years. Stupid story, poorly thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked It!!!

Don't piss off women. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5

If I could give more I would. I love the story and how you relayed it. But I would love to hear what happened with kaye and maggie. Also, wanna hear more about Blossom after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Confusing.

No differentiation from one scene to the next, hopping back and forth in time so that the reader has little idea where they are. Imagine if there were no full stops if you want to make it even more complicated.

Dodging back and forth made following what was happening a little difficult, but I did like the anal play.

Lexi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous