All Comments on 'Screwing on Spring Break'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So sweet, well written, I think am gonna e a good sweet daddy too

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 1 year ago

Good story but the ending was a let down. No mention or hint of her children being belonging to daddy? She can't very well be a good girl if her children aren't daddy's and being raised by her clueless cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexual assault. How sweet.

rmdexterrmdexterabout 1 year ago

I love the new story. Five stars all around. Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Needed more detail, especially graduation weekend. I’m 59 and have been in a relationship for 4 years with a 24 yr old hottie. Life doesn’t get better!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 1 year ago

They should have ended up together! I'm sooooh sad! It's an excellent story though, so ignore my sniffling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad enough at rape, then ruined it with the anal bullshit. Proud of his girth, but she's fine taking it up the ass? Oh yeah, this reeks of total bullshit, pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, she's a cheating slut wife at the end, too, younger, married, with kids, and cheating on her faux-husband with this 'daddy'? Truly disgusting skank, and the 'man' (putting it kindly) is arguably far, far worse. What a collection of wholly unlikable, reprehensible characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. 5 BIG stars from me. :-)

2p1k32p1k3about 1 year ago

The ending ruined it for me. It is the overwhelming lack of logic. Kenzie marries someone else, has kids with another man, & he acts like she is his... He literally says that in the story. Yeah, no that is not how that works. The situation is reasonable enough, it is the description that is fake. Sure he turns her into his little adultizing slut... who isn't really his because she chooses another man. At best he is her boytoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Obv dubious consent at best but do the people commenting on this not see it is in the noncon section? Like what do you expect?

Also re the commend judging the chick- maybe she has an open marriage? Maybe her hubby bangs other chicks? Sorry but I don’t see enough detail here to be saying she’s a “cheating slut wife.”

Anyway for a short story I thought it was great and sweet in a way. Especially when male character clearly realizes he’s a lucky guy. I wouldn’t mind dating him and I’m not like a piece of shit I’m just submissive and like that sort of shit so….. only thing is I’m unsure how she didn’t sort of give it all up and choose him if they were that tied. But life does tend to get in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your story, I thought you did a great job. But I too wish the ending were different. I expected a chapter 2, with Kinsey pregnant at 19, having to quit college, but wanting to cater to her daddie’s every need. The conflict in what she thought her life would look like and what she’s ended up doing is sometimes the most exciting part of the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m so wanted them together I know it wouldn’t work or be ethical but neither will truly be happy with other people if they’re in love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous