Scribble

Story Info
Cousin helps out over the holidays...
2.5k words
4.27
36.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to be hosting the family Christmas party this year. Which was kind of funny, considering most of the family no longer liked me.

When we made plans for it -- at the end of last year's party -- it hadn't yet become apparent just how divided we would be because of the election. And I hadn't hosted in 15 years, so it was definitely my turn.

But 2020 was a year of total chaos. First off, three older family members died of COVID before June was up. Six of us lost our jobs. And then, the election. It stirred up all sorts of raw emotions. Before we even had a chance to cast our votes, the family was split into two warring factions because of it. The result permanently severed us. Only five out of 18 people were attending this year's Christmas party. The other 13 were holed up in their places of residence, saying they would never speak to us five again, let alone attend the party.

Well, it made my life easier only having to feed five people instead of 18. I still hoped to eventually mend fences with the rest of them, but for now I had to focus on getting my house ready.

I put up the tree and the wreath, decorated, and called around to see if anyone wanted to help me cook the food. One person, my cousin Liz, volunteered. The others would merely help eat it.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door.

"Hello, Cousin Evan."

"Liz! Welcome, and thanks for coming to help."

Liz was a month younger than me. We were both 35, part of the younger generation of the family. Neither of us was romantically attached or had kids -- she couldn't, actually, due to an unfortunate event when she was younger that had traumatized her and destroyed her reproductive system. Counseling had helped her and she was long since over it, as much as you can be. She was short -- five-foot-zero -- and while not as wide as she was tall, she wasn't skinny. Her plump breasts and large, round ass were probably her best physical features, in fact. She had straight, short brown hair and brown eyes. I was tall (six-foot-one), toned, and also had short brown hair and brown eyes.

"Gladly, cuz." She gave me a hug. "You know I live out this way now? After an argument with my mom, I got a job and a place a mile from you."

I did not know that. Last I heard, Liz had been living with her family three states over.

"Well, that's cool! Even after Christmas, we can hang out."

"Sounds good. What's cooking?"

I appreciated having a woman's help. I'm not one of the chauvinists who think a woman's place is only in the kitchen or on the bed servicing her man, but Liz was an excellent chef, and being female, just had a natural instinct for noticing things I would miss. I think there's a recessive gene on the X chromosome that enables women to have perfect taste and instinctively sense what a published recipe for things -- which is what I was working off of -- is lacking.

"This recipe only calls for two cloves of garlic. Use three."

"This recipe forgot to include one teaspoon of thyme."

"This recipe calls for dicing, but chopping is better. You want the pieces large enough to have chunks for texture."

When it was done, the spread -- highlighted by a pork roast -- looked fantastic. The other three guests arrived, and the conversation flowed easily. I gave Liz full credit for improving the recipes I would have otherwise used. By the time everyone was finished eating, and dessert had been served and consumed, the mood was definitely festive. Christmas Day itself was six days away (we always have our family dinners on a Saturday, and this was the closest one before December 25), and we were all happy the year was on its way out. It had been a long year.

When the other three guests left, Liz stayed for one more glass of wine and to help me clean up.

"Thanks a ton, Liz. You didn't have to."

The wine was clearly making her a bit less inhibited.

"I wanted to, Evan. I get to spend more time admiring your body."

No, she did not just say that. She couldn't have. I must have misheard her.

"What was that?"

"You have a hunky body, cousin. I've had a crush on you for the past five years. Every family reunion, I've been looking forward to seeing you."

"Um, thanks?"

There was a rather awkward pause in the conversation as we put dishes in the dishwasher and scrubbed pots and pans. When we finished, and started running the dishwasher, Liz spoke again.

"I think I had a little too much wine to get home safely. Mind if I spend the night?"

I lay her down on the couch and gave her pillows and a blanket, then went to my bedroom and turned in.

*

When I woke, there was a pair of arms around me. What the ...?

"Hello, Evan."

Oh, right. Liz had crashed here last night. But I had left her sleeping on the sofa.

"Morning, Liz." I extracted myself from her arms and did my morning routine. Then I tossed on a shirt (I sleep topless), and started to head for the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Come back here... please."

Liz had made no move to remove herself from my bed.

"I guess breakfast can wait. I'm not particularly hungry in the mornings anyway."

That was true. I preferred a big lunch or dinner to a large breakfast.

"Same here."

I rejoined my cousin in the bed, and she immediately reached for me and held me from behind.

"I guess you weren't kidding about having a crush on me."

"I meant every word."

Liz pressed her body as firmly as she could against me. Her lips brushed the nape of my neck.

"Easy, cousin. I'm still processing all this."

She sighed. "Fine. But process it quickly, OK? I want to get you naked ASAP."

My cousin apparently believed in (metaphorically) using a bludgeon instead of a rapier.

"What will the rest of the family think?"

"I assume they're not going to know. I sure as hell ain't gonna tell them."

Okay, that made sense.

"You're assuming I'm attracted to you."

"Don't even start with that noise. All straight men like big tits and big butts."

Not true, otherwise no petite ladies would ever find male romantic partners. But it is true that most men do like big tits, at least, and a fair number also like big butts. I like both.

"ALL may be overstating the case, cousin. But you do have a nice body."

"So what's the holdup? You think I'm hot, I want your body, let's get on with it."

"Because we're cousins! YOU may not have an issue with that, but I still do."

"If it doesn't bother the royal families of Europe, it shouldn't bother you."

"Just give me a little bit of time, Liz. Okay? Let me get up now and make us waffles or something."

We agreed over breakfast that she'd come back on the evening of the 24th.

*

Liz was wearing a dress designed to look like wrapping paper (and a bow in her hair) when she came by again on Christmas Eve.

"Have you gotten over your mental block about cousins yet?"

"I have."

I had looked it up and found there were many successful cases of cousins engaged in relationships, including Charles Darwin and his cousin.

"Good." She stepped in, and I guided her to the table. I had cooked from a recipe she had approved of when I texted her it. It was the first time she had not made changes to one.

"I'm glad you liked it," I observed as we cleared the table.

"I did," she grinned, guiding me to the bedroom. "And now it's time for you to unwrap your Christmas present."

We both made a quick pit stop. On returning, I reached over and removed the bow from her hair, setting it on top of a handy dresser.

"I mean fully unwrap it, Evan."

I helped her remove her dress. She was completely naked underneath it.

"So what do you think?"

Liz slowly turned in a circle, letting me see every inch of her flesh.

"I like what I see, Liz."

"Good. Now get naked and join me on the bed."

I removed my clothing, neatly stacking it in a pile on the nightstand, before lying down next to my cousin. She promptly planted her lips against mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. I kissed back in self-defense, and she locked her arms around my head and jammed her tongue halfway down my throat. I lay still, shocked at her erotic assault, and was only released when she had to break the kiss to breathe.

"Why don't we go slowly and enjoy ourselves?" I suggested.

Liz ignored my statement. "I'll bet you want your mouth on my tits."

"You do have a lovely chest --"

Liz violently grabbed my head and shoved it between her massive (F-cup, as I found out later) breasts. "Less talking, more sucking."

I really wasn't being given much of a choice. I kissed between her breasts, then had my head forcibly guided to one of her nipples. I started gently sucking on it.

"Harder."

I suckled with more force and used my tongue to tease the tip of her nipple. She let out a soft moan and firmly secured my head in place. I found her other nipple with one of my hands and pinched it, making her shiver.

"Keep going."

I rolled her nipple while suckling as firmly as I could on her other one. Her body was shivering with excitement. I switched the positions of my mouth and hand and lightly bit down as I suckled. She gasped and pressed her entire body against me. I kept working my mouth and my fingers, and she roared and trembled. When she regained control of herself, she gave me a smile.

"That's the first time anyone's ever made me cum just with breast play."

"Glad you liked it."

"Time for phase two." Liz shoved me onto my back, and before I could react, she lifted herself upwards and swung her body around, dropping her soaking box directly onto my mouth. "I hope you know how to eat pussy."

It wasn't something I was completely unfamiliar with. I certainly wasn't an expert, but I had been able to give women orgasms by tonguing them before. I first licked her juices from around her slit, then found her clit and flicked the tip of my tongue across it.

"Mmmmm."

Liz had reached down to stroke my cock while I was cleaning her up. Her hand felt good as she slowly slid it up and down along the shaft. I grunted my approval, being unable to speak with my mouth otherwise occupied.

"Fuck me with your tongue."

I moved my tongue to between her folds and did just that. Liz pressed her body downwards onto me, trying to get my tongue as deep within her as possible. Her huge butt covered my face, making it difficult for me to breathe. I swirled my tongue inside her, trying to get her to cum.

She continued to slowly stroke my cock, not trying to move me towards orgasm, just keeping me hard. I placed my hands on her ass and groped her as I lapped away inside her. Her body began shivering. I moved my tongue faster, and within moments, she squirted her nectar all over my face.

"Not bad, Evan. Now, for the main event."

She swung her body around and impaled her pussy directly on my cock.

"Fuck me hard."

I reached up, grabbed my cousin's massive rump with both hands, and got a good firm grip as I groped the soft flesh. Then, using that as leverage, I was able to slam upwards into her hard and fast.

"Keep going."

Liz planted her hands on my chest for balance and began bouncing herself up and down, matching the rhythm of my thrusts. I locked my eyes on her jiggling breasts as she pinned me to the bed. She slammed herself downwards very hard every time, clamping her internal muscles around my cock. In just a few strokes, her body was trembling. Her legs locked around my hips as she violently climaxed. With an animalistic roar, she momentarily collapsed forwards onto me.

When she could move again, she seemed to slam herself up and down even faster than before. It took all my effort to move my hips to keep pace. Her box clamped down even more tightly with each bounce, bringing me very quickly towards climax. This time, when she came I was unable to maintain control. I blasted a load of hot cum into her thirsting pussy.

She rolled sideways off me and lay still for several minutes, slowly regaining her energy. I was doing the same.

We got under the covers and Liz snuggled against me, resting her head on my chest. "I've been wanting that for years, Evan."

"I could kind of tell."

We fell silent, turned off the lights, and fell asleep, with her still half on top of me.

*

When we woke, we did our morning routine and returned to the bed.

"Merry Christmas, Evan."

"Merry Christmas to you, Liz."

"There's one more thing I want for my present. Spread your legs."

I moved to the center of the bed and did as she asked. She quickly stroked me to hardness.

"I want to suck on that cock until you cum down my throat."

"Go for it."

Liz started by licking my balls. I moaned as she took first one, then the other into her mouth. Then she slid her tongue from the base of my pole all the way up to the tip. I shivered.

"You'll love this, then."

Her tongue traced an erotic path over the tip of my rod. My body trembled as pleasure shot through every part of me.

"And this."

She then took my cockhead into her mouth, sucking and licking. When she felt my cock twitch, she slid her mouth all the way down, running her tongue along the full length of my shaft. Her hand found my balls and she caressed and teased them.

"Liz..."

I was unable to speak anything else coherent as she bobbed her head up and down. My whole body seemed to stiffen up. When she slid her head down all the way and opened her throat, I began blasting jets of cum down it. She sealed her lips around me and hungrily swallowed every drop, releasing my rod from her mouth only when it began softening.

"Thanks, Evan. Best Christmas present I've received in 20 years."

"I could say the same thing, Liz. You can fuck me or blow me any time."

"I'll come by on New Year's Eve, then, and after the midnight kiss, we can ring in the New Year in style."

"I like how you think."

It's now summer, and every weekend, she has come over and we have given each other a lot of pleasure. I like having her living in my neighborhood.