All Comments on 'Script Flipped'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Downgraded

Why why why must we be reminded that the character’s name is ‘Markley’?

Seriously. Not Mark Lee or Mark Li but Markley like Barkley.

Took me ‘out of the story’ every. Damn. Time.

Otherwise fine but that just irked me.

Just use a normal effing name for f sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5-Stars OLD_CROW

Hooked1957,

Thank you for another 5-Star read.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

A really enjoyable feel-good story, thanks!

It's a woman's world in her 20's, it's a man's world past 40. Traci was crazy to toss aside her loving husband for the single life at 52. She's got a lonely future ahead of her, unless she settles for a widower or divorcee at least a decade older.

It was great Mark found real love and a much better sex life after the divorce. He deserved it after being cruelly betrayed by Traci.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

She's going to cheat on her husband just to show up another bitch that may not even be seriously interested in the guy?

"Well, I guess if you had been more of a man, we wouldn't be having this discussion," - So much for "Oh, fuck, Markley, you are still the absolute best pussy licker in the whole wide world!"

The divorce has been filed. It may not be final, but he's free to date.

Why is it that he's off limits until the divorce is final, but she's still having fun?

"she just naturally assumed that Mark wouldn't use his mouth on a lover like he would his wife, and assumed the sex would with Judy would have been mediocre." - Just because her boy toys don't do oral, why wouldn't Mark, especially since he DOESN'T have a wife, and despite her insults to Mark when he confronted her, she knew sex with him WASN'T mediocre.

"A year and a half ago, my then-wife was cheating on me because I couldn't give her what she needed sexually, she said" - That's what she SAID, but WE know it was just to get back at Rhonda.

"Yeah, well, in the last several years we haven't shown a lot of maturity around each other," - Really? Several years? Wendy said it was three years since the divorce became official, which makes it about for years.

Maybe I'm dense, but I don't see this so much "flipping the script," in fact it's a variation of the script we've seen so many times, the wife who doesn't appreciate her husband until he's gone.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
I know that you don’t do reconciliation stories, but, . . .

. . . just this once you should have tried it. You had it set up when Traci asked Mark for a second chance, and I thought that maybe, just maybe, you’d do it. I was disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done!

He burned the bitch, held his ground and made out like a bandit. The only thing I didn't like was the quick marriage. That seemed wrong, regardless of the circumstances. But overall an excellent, entertaining read.

4 stars

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Spelling

“rake your mind” from the torture instrument. not “wrack”

“sow your oats” toss the seed on the soil. not “sew”

“discrete” and “discreet” are homophones, and not alternative spellings of the same concept. Two distinctly different words!

“Compliment” was correctly done. thanks.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love a happy ending

Really enjoyed this well written tale. Had a little eye-roll at the speed of Mark's proposal to Wendy but that's my problem. Thanks for sharing!

RagnaarRagnaarover 4 years ago
*****

Nice story, The good guy wins.......

green117green117over 4 years ago
A bit different

I like a bit different.

And, if I am to guess, you are old enough to write convincingly about romance at a certain age.

I do like the fact that the guy does in fact move on...

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ sbrooks

"She's going to cheat on her husband just to show up another bitch that may not even be seriously interested in the guy?"

The selfish twit was already cheating, just not with him.

"Why is it that he's off limits until the divorce is final, but she's still having fun?"

He abides by the technical details of contracts, she doesn't. It's not rocket science.

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Just loved it

Especially the line about his recent 'weight loss'. Thank you

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
This was a great story

Thanks for letting the husband have some pride. He stuck first, called her out for the slut she was and moved on

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Nice story, Hooked.

It was complex, well done and I enjoyed it very much. Please, stop with the first to third person POV head-hopping. That makes me nuts. If you need that, you need third person, all the way. Otherwise, top flight. Write another, please.

Oh, by the way, do you not answer emails? Randi.

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019over 4 years ago
Very nice one

It's a very nice one to enjoy. Gave 5 🌟. Just a few mind of me.

Yes, I also been confused about the ages and time.

For reconciliation, only possible for a person with little respect when there is a mistake by other part and still some love and respect left for the cheated person. Here no love, respect or anything left for the husband by the wife when she was enjoying her affair. Remember the insults when got the divorce papers and attempts to ruin the character and image of the husband ( for the childrens, parents, friends, social life everywhere where she can get her hands on ). She even lives on a illusion for long time about how husband will living a pityful or miserable life now and was openly expressing that till she get the proper picture. After all these if Mark take her back again then in long run there will be no respect for him in the eyes of all specially in the eyes of him and her. In my view it's the best ending and all of the characters ended with a limit regarding the situation given in the story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
You are an excellent writer.

As you know, I am not a fan of two POVs in a story. I also felt every cliché possible was utilized in this story. Apparently, it was perfect for the guys who have suffered greatly at the hands of an unfaithful wife. The guy begins having lots of great sex after the divorce while the wife is unfulfilled and realizes too late just how wonderful her husband really was. I thought this would score well for that reason and it has, but your plots and writing are usually much better. This would have been impressive for many writers, but I hold you to a higher standard. I look forward to your next post and thank you for all the hard work for us readers!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks Hooked, I really enjoyed it. This was, sadly, a very audible story.

Kudos

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "@ sbrooks"

I may be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, and time lines ARE blurred, but it was overhearing Rhonda's comments about her weight that got her to the gym to lose those 20 pounds, and I BELIEVE kicked off her affairs.

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Wow what a great story. Five stars all the way. Eleven if i could.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

I would have given this 5* but for the grammatical errors and flipping the POV.

Overall, a good story that wasn’t really a BTB but a story of a selfish, self centered woman; who, once the veil was lifted, was seen for who she really was.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

Seems like a story I've read hundreds of times. Still 3 stars because of the good writing.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Greedy bitch

Wife is so perfectly bad that she sits on loverboy's face and he makes her cum twice and she is UPSET! She is pissed that she didn't get to cum 8 times from it! Seriously?

Hubby does nothing to get revenge. He is too nice. But he has super powers. Her vagina LITERALLY dries up as soon as Magic Markly dumps her and she no longer can have good orgasms!

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

@ReedRichards This bitch not only cheated on him, she threw it in his face when he confronted her. She tried to poison the well by spreading rumors to everyone in town about his sexual inadequacy, at a time when she DIDN'T WANT HIM BACK, so there was no reason other than malice. She even tried to turn his daughters against him before she found out he had video evidence of her affairs. Reconciliation would have been ridiculous. I think it was almost a stretch that he was able to be anything but coldly polite to her at their daughter's wedding.

@Hooked1957 Nice work, overall. The POV shifts didn't bother me as much as the three year time jump that wasn't directly pointed out, but it didn't throw me off for long, and I enjoyed the tale.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Nice one

I love stories where the husband reacts like most people would - not like in so many stories where they are totally pathetic. That’s not to say I don’t like reconciliation stories where there is genuine remorse and the couple work it out but in this case he did exactly the right thing. Well done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Hey Bigguy33 and mm

That’s how you write a story about a man worthy of the title

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
Good Tale

Overlook all the Debbie Downers , if you have a winning formula , use the Fuq out of it!

BTB writers have a cherished seat at the LW table , and lots of us look forward to seeing the evil doers get their dose of comeuppance in the end .

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great story...

...from this writer. Well done. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

You are one of the best writers around and this story did not disappoint. I love the fact that Mark stood by his decision to divorce her on grounds of adultry. He got the real story out instead of her lies. I like his revenge of just living well and finding a happy marriage while she grows old alone. Writing was great, no nitpicking from me, and an extremely satisfying story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
You’re NOT a smart woman Mrs. Robertson.

Or is it Mrs. Robinson? Here’s to you, Traci. So devoid of self-awareness that by the end of the story, she really does inspire pity - but just a little.

I especially enjoyed the romance between Mark and Wendy. It was a small but sweet and affecting exclamation point to the story. Thanks.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Good story

One quible. Therapists would never talk to a patiemt like that. Way too direct amd judgemental. That is how afriend would talk to you. Find a new therapist if they do not maintain proper distance, and are judgemental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The concept is ancient, but always amazing.

The grass looks greener only to someone very stupid, very dishonest, and, eventually, very sorry. He doesn't need to tell Traci, Thank you. She see's the contentment in his face, and hears about it from their daughters. She knows he ended up with a better woman, at her instigation. He's still a bit of a fool though. He thinks Traci is sorry for betraying him and hurting him. Traci is only sorry for herself. She still lying to him, and he can't even tell. His smartest move was asking Wendy to marry him as soon as he knew she was the one.

A good story and a great ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it, great story

Thanks for the story, Hooked1957. I like happy endings and the husband certainly deserved one. This story makes sense; I see it as how a husband would react in real-life. No fancy complicated revenge plots; we're done - you go your way and I'll go mine. Leave me alone, no drama required.

I like that he refused to reconcile. She had cheated with multiple men, there was no regret or guilt. She was planning to divorce Mark and was miffed that he served her first. There wasn't anything left upon which a marriage could be rebuilt. I'm glad he's now found someone to share his life with, I'm happy Traci finally realizes what she's lost and how hard it will be to find someone comparable. The only reason why she wanted Mark back was because she couldn't find anyone better - that's wrong for many reasons, but everyone should be able to agree, that's no reason to try and get back together.

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Does anyone really believe

That Traci could so casually decide to cheat on her husband the with Carl and claim it was the first time? No remorse, no guilt, nothing. Just a quick decision. I didn't think so. Clearly she must have been a cheater numerous times before that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Younger guys always fantasize about fucking older woman . They will fuck anything but what could be more taboo than fucking guy as young or younger than her kids. It’s just another ass they fucked and if they are married with kids it’s even hotter. I don’t agree with it but you can’t disagree that it’s hot if could fuck your friends mom or a teacher etc.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Joke:-Dad, Dave and Mabel in was sitting in the back of their pickup & were traveling to the big city. On their way they had to negotiate a narrow dangerous pass over the Mountains!.Once over the climb meaning that it was all downhill and Dad applied the Brakes to slow down but they kept gaining speed!...Dad Shouted "Dave We Have To Jump NO BRAKES!!!!!!"..What about Mabel in the back...Dad Shouted" Fuck Mabel"...Dave Shouted Back "Do You Think WE Have Time"....See Ya

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too perfect

As someone else said, this is a familiar story line. It is very well told, in fact it is a perfect example of this type. In fact I thought it was so perfect it amounted to pandering to that desperate need many readers seem to have to see things go just right for the hero. Too much for me.

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerover 4 years ago
The problem with real life is you could never write it, no-one would believe it...

...@ Anonymous 09/08/19

My first marriage disintegrated, I was homeless, I met a blond goddess; the smartest person I've ever known. 28 years and many adventures later she's sat opposite me, stroking the cat and as lovely as ever.

Boring, true, and there's no such thing as too perfect. :)

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Yes!

Nicely done. The past is always clearer to see than the future. 5*. Thanks for sharing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
He should have thanked her anyway

It wouldn’t have been rubbing her nose in it, if he simply said “thank you”. Nothing else, just “thank you” - she would think he was thanking her for her apology, while he really thanked her for cheating. Poetic justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just The Way

He should have done it. Stick to filing for the cause of Adultery, move on and don't get suckered into going back. A gentleman to the end, at least he was a class act, lived his own life and left her to hers. Signed: BTW

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous 08/30/19 Re: "@ sbrooks

["Why is it that he's off limits until the divorce is final, but she's still having fun?"

He abides by the technical details of contracts, she doesn't. It's not rocket science.]

You obviously have never heard of a rhetorical question: "A rhetorical question is a question someone asks without expecting an answer. The question might not have an answer, or it might have an obvious answer."

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Punishment fit crime she realizes what she had after throwing it away

Read and enjoyed

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Karma ruled

This was a really good flowing story, the ending especially the councilors interlude was spot on.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Reread

One of your better stories. The flow was really good and pretty much everything tied together.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That works for me. 5*****

Divorce is all about pain. Even separation from a cheater leaves a man wondering where the woman he married went and how was she replaced by this cheat? I found myself happy for him and his happy life, so that means you told the story well. Congratulations and thank you.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
5***

Great story!!! Mark got great Karma on the EX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How come Traci didn't know Wendy had married Mark,when she bumped into her.Surely their daughters must have told her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Traci

Traci in every story.... hrmmmm, I guess she did somebody wrong.... wow, if she is reading your stories I bet her skin crawls.... but great story as always - full rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Traci really came face to face with reality. She realized too late that what she discarded so casually was something beyond valuable!! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Implausible

Barb (Traci’s mother) lived two hours north of Markley. How did Allison (Markley and Traci’s daughter) get to Barb’s house in less than 20 minutes after talking to her father? Unfortunate mistake, but good story nonetheless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only in the movies and really good stories

Does Karma work in real life. This was a really good story!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

One of Hooked's best, and he has some damn good ones. I just love the lesson Traci learns the hard way. Great story.

Zuzus_PetalsZuzus_Petalsalmost 4 years ago
Sometimes it’s just the right thing to say...

Absolutely loved the “...You're like the number one draft pick in a fantasy husband league, if we had one...” Statement! Original, funny and culturally relevant. Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Actually

Karma does work in real life. But you have to work for it. And enjoy the spoils when it meets you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cliche She will always have a place in my heart should be in your head

When I feel masochistic

KakimiKakimiover 3 years ago

Excellent story and excellent writing.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
Pierremanvis

Brilliant. Thanks for much enjoyment .

Keep on writing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

One of your best complete stories with a solid epilogue. (Sometimes they rest a little rushed but this story didn't) 5*

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,always like it when cheaters are made to pay.He ends up with a good woman,whilst she is single and having poor sex,compared with what she had with her husband.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

Well, I can't speak for someone blessed with a genius level IQ, because I don't have it and I don't know anybody who has. Anyhow, I like to think that a person with big smarts wouldn't brag about it, especially not in such an obnoxious way. Otherwise, enjoyed your tale. 5 ☆s.

DarknsDarknsabout 3 years ago
I enjoy reading your stories and ...

I might be going out on a limb here, but I think a lady by the name of Traci may have fucked you over once! Lol

Another great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He knew it was Wendy and didn't wait. 23 years ago I went through a brutal divorce. A week after it was final I met a woman and on a lark on that same day went travelling across the world together. On the third night together I she was the one and asked her to marry me. She said said yes and we are still married with three children.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Best revenge is truly is 'living well'

HemmingswayHemmingswayalmost 3 years ago

As always, another good read from Hooked. I just wanted to add that I didn't like the Epilogue, it was unnecessary and didn't add much to the story. I suppose in general, I really don't like Epilogues on works of this length.

Not in this instance, often times an Epilogue is used as a band aide to fill in plot or character development that was never properly done in the main body of work.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not too many LW authors do it this well. I don’t buy the argument that Mark should have given Traci a second chance. Cheating with three men while married to him doesn’t rate the easy divorce, never mind a reconciliation.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47almost 3 years ago

Another great story, how do I know, because 26thNC said so. If he comments on a story and likes it, it is likely to be good. Yes it was damn good. Well done author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely one of the authors better stories. I've read quite a few of Hooked1957's stories now and there's never any reconciliation. This story is better in that the ending is quite sensitive and we get to see both sides of the story from the MC's POV. I do find the stories slightly boring because of the use of the name Traci as the cheating wife's name in all the author's stories I've rea so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'll let you explain things to the kids and your folks,"

No, No and just plain Fuck NO! Never let the Cheater take charge of the narrative when it comes to the divorce. Cheaters lie and they will do anything in their power to make you the bad guy in the divorce while claiming victim-hood. Tell it like it is...she cheated with at least three different guys that you know about for the past year and that you deserve better life...hence the divorce. You don't believe me then I can give you the PI's extensive report of her activities for the past year including photos and videos documenting her affairs,

Glad to see that the husband stuck to his principals and moved forward with his life and ignored her half heart request for a second chance after the divorce. She hits senior citizen status finally at 65. The years and gravity have given her their best and she still thinks she's a goddess with a pussy of gold with no room in her heart except for the love of herself. Still entitled and delusional.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

You can bet that Traci wouldn't be so anxious for a do-over if their situations were reversed!

\

36C boobs at 53 standing out proudly? Possible, but not very likely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

On the whole I think this was a good effort. Nevertheless, if you are going to write a character as having a genius level IQ, you can't write as saying things like this:"...leaving Traci and I alone for the first time in 25 years." It should be "Traci and me". A genius should know basic grammar. There are other slips, but, as I said, the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Odd that there was no build up to Traci cheating. Just a single comment. Pretty unrealistic in my opinion. Also why leave the house, why let the cheater explain to others what happened, why do so many feel it is necessary to leave the kids with a morally corrupt person?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS WRITER MAKES THE HUSBANDS OUT AS REAL WIMPS, LOSERS, CUCKS - GUESS IT IS SELF REFLECTION - THIS LOSER HUSBAND MARK SHOULD HAVE SHARED THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND WORKPLACE....A FUCKED UP STORY BY AFUCKED UP WRITER....SO MUCH FOR FUCKING GENIUS LEVEL IQ - WHAT A JOKE

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Who

Who as the dancing at a wedding reception,before cutting the cake?.Also is it no longer customary to ask the father for his daughter's hand?.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

@Nitpic Desperately trying to find issue in minutiae once again.

"No longer customary to ask the father for the daughter's hand?" Are you living in a mediaeval village somewhere in Narnia?

"Which should come first, cake-cutting or dancing?" You seem to feel that everyone should have the traditions that you do, which takes us back to the mediaeval village once again.

Get a life, man. And by that, I mean get a different life. Yours truly can't be pleasant if dedicatedly finding little things that bug you in other people's stories is your main hobby.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@nitpic - dancing cake

I’ve been to a big wedding (~400ppl) where they did a quick meal, one or two speeches, did the “formal” dance, cut the cake, then bride/groom did traditional throw bouquet garter belt, etc done quickly among the young people, got in limo and left for honeymoon (from arrival at hall to this point ~2-3hrs. In mean time full buffet laid out, cake actually served to everyone, then DJ played through evening.

Most speeches made evening previous. I think it all had to do with when they had to leave for Jamaica vs when they had church and various halls. You gotta do what you gotta do.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

More realistic than most. More marriages end with a whimper rather than a bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An extremely well written and nice fantasy. Thank you!

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nitpic had his usual stupid comments. This was an excellent storyline. Don't worry about Nitpic, he is a cuckold who expects the author to write about husbands who enjoy eating the lover’s cum out of his cheating wife’s pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahaha looks to me Dr. Ellen McForrest took counseling just for the opportunity of sniping at her patients LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but I was especially pleased with the new-perfect handling of the personal-pronoun-after-preposition problem that frustrates most LW authors. Only one slip that I noticed: “… leaving Traci and I alone for the first time in 25 years.”

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

38DDs. Give us a break.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Some Thoughts:

1. It may be my singular opinion, but soccer-ball-tits do nothing for me. My mind immediately goes to a mental image of giant pillowcases filled with jello, then switches to swinging half empty feed sacks in her later years.

2. This tale is a reasonably well written "she took him for granted" standard plot.

3. Somehow the story title doesn't click in my mind as truly connected with the plot.

4. "God, doc. Real life really does suck sometimes." That's the best line in the story - the penny finally drops...

5. The last two sentences may be the best story conclusion on Lit. Very subtle, Hooker. Well done.

6. Entertaining without ringing any bells. Thanks, Hooker.

Keep 'em comin'.

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

The first page and a half was great. Two and a half pages about conquests I only skimmed. Not interested

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Good read, nice story.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944about 2 years ago

Good story,good karma at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not the best I’ve read, but not the worst. Overall, I gave it a 4. The thing that really sticks in my head about this authors stories, is the 60, and even 70 year old sluts, that are able to juggle multiple , younger, boyfriends. And they all look as hot, as when they were 20! This is about as true to life, as all the Cuck stories out there. Look at a woman, as a Walmart salad. In her 20’s, everybody wants her. By 30’s, it’s a little harder for her, to sell herself. By the 40’s, she is facing fierce competition, for the few available men. By her 50’s, she is now, in the front of the store, in the bargain bin. With a sticker that says” half off” . By her 60’s, she is in the dumpster. End of the story. So I enjoyed the story, but it does not reflect reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCK MARK SHOULD HAVE PUBLICLY RELEASED PICS OF THE CHEATING SKANK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS CUCK WRITER HAS WEAK WIMP MAPE CHARACTERS! IN SO MANY STORIES THE CUCK HAS PROOF OF THE INFIDELITY YET DOESN'T REVEAL THEM TO THE CHILDREN IN-LAWS, FAMILY! A STUPID NOT-SO-NOBLE JUST A CUNT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TRASH STORY NOT EVEN WORTH ONE STAR

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, but I've got to chuckle at the "I'll always love her" line that shows up in every single one of these stories. The fact that it's become so boilerplate is quite fitting for the empty PR response it feels like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thankyou for your understanding of real life and real people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good man had a good wife with home to age with gracefully until death would finally part them.

Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comment for poor 2? anonymous who need new keyboards that also contain lower case letters: When the rest of see those all cap comments, we either rage about stupidity, or we feel sorry for such idiocy that must be reflective of truly sad pathetic lives.

In their misery, they can only try t make others feel miserable. Hooked1957 creates, they simply destroy,

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I have to laugh at the whole 50 year old guy going after 50 year old women! Sorry mate doesn't happen this author must be a fucking chick the pro female rhetoric is fucking blinding.

According to her women are blindingly gorgeous at 40,50 or 60 unless your fucking married to one no their not! According to her these AGED WOMEN are fucking gymnast, nymphomaniacs who regularly attract men half their age or more to fuck them into oblivion? WTF WHO ARE WE FUCKING KIDDING HERE?

ACCORDING TO HER ALL MEN ARE QUITE HAPPY TO LIVE WITH A LYING CHEATING WHORE WIFE FOR MONTHS WHILE SHE FUCKS TOM, DICK AND HARRY? So the poor husband can decide what to do because us Men are so indecisive and incapable of making a rational reasoned response to gross betrayal and disrespect!

Seriously what a crock of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Real life really sucks sometimes,” especially if you are a self-centered, hedonistic SLUT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've always been attracted to Older women since I was early teens but having come from a complete family (father and mother together my whole life "till death") I sincerely respect marriage vows so would NEVER think of going the adulterous route for any reason. If you can't be faithful, don't marry!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good story, I liked how you kept the pace nice and even,good descriptions characters and plot, that was a very good ending couple of lines.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous