SCRUBS

Story Info
Neighbor seeks a fuck buddy.
6.4k words
4.48
9.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Readers: This is a continuation of a story I posted near the first of the month called "SWEAT."

(Here's the URL: https://literotica.com/s/sweat-16).

That story has received the highest numbers of views, saves, and likes of any story I've submitted so far.

I'm using it as the launch point of a series of stories involving the same characters.

This story, SCRUBS, is a little bit of a slow burn because I'm setting up the series and filling out the characters as I go.

Please enjoy. I look forward to your likes, saves, and feedback.)

******************

SCRUBS

I'm working in my office upstairs at home.

It's about 9:30 in the morning and I hear the doorbell. I check the RING camera and I'm surprised, and pleased, to see that it's my drop-dead gorgeous next-door neighbor. She must just be coming home from work; she's still in her hospital scrubs.

Since it's not another damn solicitor I'm happy to answer the door.

Besides, we DID just have fantastic, frantic sex in my upstairs shower the other day.

I pull the front door open and she sort of peers around it from outside the storm door.

"Hey!" I call through the glass. "Good morning!" I push the storm door open a ways.

"Hi," she says through a brilliant grin.

My head-voice says: (My god, she's un-fucking-believably beautiful!)

"I hope I'm not interrupting..."

"Not at all," I say. "What can I do for you?"

"This will only take a minute, I hope." she replies. "Can I take a minute of your morning?"

"Absolutely!" I say as I step through the open door and join her on the porch. She backs away a step and rests her gorgeous ass on the porch rail. Lucky porch rail!

"Well," she begins, "let me start by saying this has a little to do with um... with our... um... our... shower... the other morning."

Bang! My mind is off to the races. In spite of the smile, she's pissed. Or she's pregnant. Or she's pissed AND she's pregnant. She's gonna call the cops. She's gonna file charges. She's gonna call my employer. She's gonna go bat-shit crazy and boil a rabbit on the stove or something.

I manage to hold all of that inside, and I think I keep it off of my face. "I... I remember that... fondly," I finally manage to stammer. "Quite fondly, indeed."

She gives me her perky, smirky smile and her eyes glitter like they did the other day. "Oh, and I do too," she starts, "...remember it... fondly..." It's a different sort of stammer on her part, but a stammer still the same.

"So..." she begins, and then abruptly interrupts herself. "This is going to sound funny, because I know you've told me before. Please remind me... of your... name?" She finishes with an embarrassed little giggle.

I give a little laugh too, mainly because, as she said, she's told me her name before as well... but I don't remember hers either.

I extend my hand and do a little mock-bow in her direction. "I'm Randy." And then I look up at her over the top of my glasses and say "... and you are??"

She laughs and takes my hand and firmly shakes it. "I'm Kathryn. Call me Kate," she declares. She doesn't let go of my hand for a beat or two, and then almost softly releases it.

"So... Randy..." she begins again, and then she stops again. She glances around the neighborhood from my elevated porch, and then says: "Would you mind if we had this conversation inside? Would that be okay?"

"Absolutely!" I exclaim, wishing I had invited her inside to begin with. "Please come in!"

I pull the storm door open and she leads the way into the house. I didn't realize they made hospital scrubs that fit a gorgeous ass like hers so tightly. But apparently they do.

"Your house is so similar to mine," she says as she scans the rooms to the right and left. She moves on into the family room that adjoins the kitchen.

"Tract builders," I reply. "They follow the same damn formula through the whole neighborhood. Can I offer you something to drink, Kate? Coke? Water?... Beer?"

She smiles: "Oh, it's too early for me to have a beer. Water would be great, thanks."

She sits in a single leather chair that's part of the L-shaped furniture configuration in that room. The chair is deep and she sits just at the edge of it.

She crosses her firm legs and leans forward just a bit.

The top of her scrubs fit her gorgeous upper body as well as the bottoms fit her ass. Her generous boobs are prominent and I can see just the tiniest hint of cleavage below her open collar. It was chilly outside this morning and so I can barely see little nubs of nipples peaking up through the fabric.

I'm reminded of how she pressed those same boobs and nipples into my back the other morning in the shower. My cock jumps a little at the memory.

I hand her a bottle of water and sit at her end on a longer sofa against an adjoining wall... the long part of the "L".

"So... what's on your mind?" I inquire.

She takes a sip and begins,

"Okay. First off, this is going to be kind of a weird conversation. I've been trying to think of all the different ways to say what I'm going to say... I finally decided I would just come out and say it."

In my mind I'm sliding back to the potential of cops coming to the door or some runner from an attorney's office presenting me with a summons to appear in a courtroom somewhere.

I interrupt her. "Look, if this has something to do with the shower..." I begin. She jumps right in front of my next words.

"Oh, it has everything to do with that," she says, declaratively. "That's what got this whole thought process started... for me..."

"Ohhh... Okay," I say. "I'm listening."

She utters a short sigh and it appears she's choosing a different starting point.

"I don't think you ever met my ex-husband. Did you ever meet Craig?" she asks.

"I did not," I reply. "I think you two had already split up when we moved into this house a year or so ago. I've only seen you and your daughter over there."

"Right... that makes sense," she replies. "He left about three years ago."

Kate steams on: "We got married really early. I got pregnant with Amanda and I was still in pre-med in Nebraska. That's where I'm from... Nebraska.

"From the minute I got pregnant, Craig started ignoring me... sexually. It seemed like he was blaming me for us having a kid too soon. He didn't want children and with my work and my schedule the baby got in the way of his hunting trips and the other shit he wanted to do with his buddies." She took another sip from her water bottle.

I'm trying in my mind to connect this to me... and our fantastic minutes in the shower the other day. It's not connecting.

"That sounds like..." I manage to croak, "... a difficult way to have a relationship."

"Tell me about it," she responds. "It just got worse and worse. It wasn't like he was just ignoring me in bed, he was ignoring me all the time.

"When my mother died, he gave me hug. A shoulder hug... from the side. He felt about as warm about it as a big cardboard box."

"Then I came home early from work one day and he was fucking this bimbo from his office... in OUR bed... MY bed! I saw the divorce attorney the next day, and he was gone by the weekend." She realized that she was prattling a bit.

"I'm sorry," she replies. "I get to going about him... when i shouldn't." She takes another sip of water.

"Don't apologize," I add in. "This is a part of who you are, and I'd like to get to know you better."

"Awww... that's so sweet," she coos through another dazzling smile.

My head voice, again. (Jesus! How can someone be THAT gorgeous and not have guys hanging all over her?)

She continues: "So, anyway... I'm realizing that I'm not getting any younger -- I just turned forty-one -- but my work has me so busy and then there's keeping up with my daughter's stuff at school and doing everything all by myself... I just don't have the time to meet people... meet guys... meet... you know, men."

"O-k-a-y..." I repeat. I have no idea where this is going.

"So," she rolls on, "at work -- at the hospital -- ALL the super-cute young nurses... all they can talk about is the sex they had last night or last weekend with their boyfriends or their husbands or whatever. I hear them in the break room. I hear them in the bathroom. They're even showing each other videos of themselves doing it, if you can believe THAT."

My head voice says: (You CAN believe it. There are 20-somethings in YOUR life. They just don't live in your house!)

It seem like I should say something, if only to keep this conversation moving in the same direction.

If I could only determine the direction! First it's the ex-husband. Then it's the nurses at the hospital fucking their boyfriends and talking about it. I decide to stay with the super-cute (and apparently super-horny) nurses.

"I can imagine that's a challenge for the nurses to keep focused on their work," I add. I now think this is about work stuff because I still don't have any idea where this is going.

Kate takes a quick gulp of water, then continues. "Oh, that's fine. Whatever. I'm certainly not judging.

"But what I think I'm realizing is, I don't really know what they're talking about. They use language and terms I've never even heard of. I've been completely out of... what should I say... circulation, I guess... ever since Craig left. And even before he left."

She pauses with a sigh, like she realizes I need to know more. She takes a gulp of water, then continues:

"I grew up on a farm... way out in the sticks in Nebraska," she went on. "My parents were VERY conservative. I think we were in church three times a week, at least. I guess my parents "did it" (she used air quotes with her fingers) at least once because they had me. But there was never a hint of anything sexual between them.

"My daddy was a dirt farmer... corn and soybeans... so we didn't even have livestock that would screw on a whim and didn't care who was watching." She stops and smiles at me, like she's giggling a little in her head about what she just said.

"Because we didn't have that going on in the yard, I started realizing how 'behind' I was in, like, the third grade," she continued. "The boys, and some of the girls, would be in the corner giggling because one of the cows or goats or horses on their farm would be screwing almost anything they could.

"And don't get me started about horse cocks," she looks at me. "Have you ever SEEN a horse when he has an erection?" she asks with incredulity in her voice.

"Uh... I-i-i-i don't... think so," I'm able to stammer. My cock twitches a little and I shift my position on the couch to accommodate it.

"I was at Jamie's house one day," she continues. "She was my best friend when I was little. And they had horses and one of their studs was on the prowl. It was a little bit traumatizing... if you'd never seen it before."

I manage to croak out: "I... can... imagine."

Just like I can oh, so easily imagine this totally gorgeous woman sitting in my family room talking casually with me about the size of a horse's penis.

Kate takes a gulp of her water. "Oh, where was I?" she asks me,

"Uhhh...at... Jamie's," I respond. "With the horses."

"Oh, yeah, yeah." And then she rolls on.

"I was so... sheltered. Protected. Naive. And my Dad was apparently scared to death that some Nebraska farm boy would get carried away some night and absolutely ruin his daughter.

"My Daddy was very well positioned in the church... in our community," she continued. He knew everybody, and everybody knew him. I never heard him say the words, but the whole town knew that if some boy did something to me that was... inappropriate... that there would be hell to pay."

I had to smile a bit, and Kate gave me a puzzled look. "I have two girls," I explained. "Twins. We've had numerous... uhhh... conversations."

Kate gives me a little smile. Kind of a knowing smile.

"They even teased me about it when I got to junior high school," she continued. "I got my boobs before a lot of the other girls and..." She stops and gives a small sigh. "They called me 'Kate Jail-Bait.' Can you believe that??"

"Kids..." I stammer... "can be cruel."

"Especially when your fourteen," Kate nearly whispered.

She went on: "I knew that my body was something that the boys wanted. They saw my boobs. They lusted over my ass. They just knew that I would be the fuck of their lifetime... if they could ever convince me to fuck them.

"But I resisted. I was cold. I discovered that I could chill their cocks to the core with a look... with a couple of words... and when it really became necessary, I would invoke the ultimate terror... that I would tell my Daddy. And that would be the end of it.

"I couldn't wait to get out of there," she continued. "My Daddy was desperate for me to stay home... to work with him on the farm. He and Momma had the biggest fight I can ever remember when my acceptance letter came from UNL." She glances at me to see if I understood the initials, then made sure I did: "The University of Nebraska at Lincoln."

"Ah..." I replied.

"Momma won the battle, and I went to pre-med in Husker Country," Kate continued.

"I had friends. Girl friends. Boy friends.... wait... friends who were boys. But even hundreds of miles away, I could feel my Daddy looking over my shoulder. Judging... everything. Judging... everybody.

"Then one weekend going into my senior year I met Craig."

And suddenly the story seems to speed up.

"Craig was supposed to fix all of that," she continued. "That's what he told me... that's what he promised me. He was going to fix everything.

"And then he fucked me.

"Literally. He fucked me so-o-o hard.

"And it was nothing like he promised. Nothing.

"It was awful. It was horrible. I hated it. From the first minute, I hated it.

"And soon... very soon... I hated him. And then I got pregnant.

"THIS is what I wanted??," she continued. "THIS is what I gave up everything for?? THIS?!? For THIS??!?"

She stops. She looks me dead in the eyes and whispers: "I realized that my Daddy was right.

"He ruined me. Craig. He ruined me."

The silence in the room is only punctuated by the soft ticking of the clock on my mantel. She holds her stare, but it's not like she's looking at me. Her eyes seem vacant... and cold.

I absolutely don't know what to say.

Finally, I break the moment with a legitimate question. I clear my throat and ask: "So... what brought you from Nebraska to here?"

The coldness leaves her eyes and she even shakes her head a little. "Ah... oh... Duke," she replied with a slight smile. "The offered me a residency the day I graduated. I've been at Duke ever since."

I'm grateful for the change in the tone in her voice. It was actually painful to hear her story. I decide to re-steer the conversation.

"And that's where all the horny little nurses work, apparently?" I ask with a grin.

Kate shares a hearty laugh. "Oh, yeah... thanks, the nurses" Kate replied. There's a beat like she's trying to clear away the mental cobwebs involving Craig.

She changes subjects and plow on: "Anyway... some of the things these girls talk about, I have no idea what they're even doing, you know??"

I try to interject a little levity at this point. "I guess you could ask them to let you see what's on their phones," I say a little sheepishly.

"Nope. That would get straight up to H-R and then there would be hell to pay," she declared. And she's probably right.

"So, Kate" I begin. "What does this have to do with me?" She looks straight at me and then realizes that I'm not on beam with her thoughts.

Kate shifts in her chair. She uncrosses her legs and rests her arms on her thighs. She leans towards me, and it's all I can do to keep my eyes from dropping to admire her bountiful cleavage, which is now just a bit more visible.

Her voice is less bouncy, maybe a little toward desperate.

"Randy, I feel like my time is slipping away from me. I DO want to find someone who... who I can have a relationship with. My daughter leaves for a private high school out of state next year and I don't want to end up over there in that big ol' house... all by myself.

"I'm afraid that one of these days I'll meet some perfect guy. And then we'll want to have sex. And then he'll want to do some of these things that the nurses talk about... that they do with their guys. Something that I've never even heard of before, much less know how to do it. And I'm afraid I'll try it... so I don't lose him... and it will be just awful and that will be the end of it... the end of him. Does that make any sense?"

I'm not sure how to answer, because I'm still not sure where this conversation is going. I decide to stay safely in the middle lane with:

"Well, I've always heard that communication between partners is an important part of a healthy sexual relationship.

She looks at me as though that was some sort of revelation to her.

"You're a very smart man!" she exclaims, followed by another brilliant grin.

My cock moves a little with that one. She really needs to stop smiling at me. Please God, DON'T let her stop smiling at me!

I try to wrest control of the conversation, and of my reaction to this incredibly gorgeous woman sitting just a few feet away from me.

"Kathryn... Kate," I begin. "I still don't know how I..."

She interrupts me: "I know! I was just getting to the fun part!" Her tits bounce a little, and I can't help but glance at them. If she noticed, she didn't let on.

"What I've figured out," she rolls on, "is that my problem is one of logistics... of scheduling."

I'm flummoxed: "Logistics?" I interject. "...you're shipping something??"

"No, silly," she replies. "It's my work schedule! I'm the attending pediatric physician during the night shift at the hospital. I'm working when everybody else is sleeping, and I'm sleeping when they're working.

She continues. "Can you imagine what havoc that would wreak on a dating schedule?"

"Havoc, indeed," I reply... now confused at how this is somehow the fun part.

"Oh!... I left out something important!" she exclaims. "The nurses have also talked about something... it's like, just initials... they identify some guy they know as a... F-B-W?? Is that right??" She looks at me. And she's sincerely puzzled.

"Ummm..." I reply. "Do you think... it could be... F-W-B? Do you know what that stands for?"

Her puzzled expression doesn't change. I decide to charge ahead: "It stands for 'Friends With Benefits.' It's a person who's just a friend... there's no love attachment... but you have sex with them primarily because you're just... I don't know... horny?"

Her expression changes with recognition of what the nurses are talking about. She picks up the sentence and punctuates it with: "Or, if you're looking to... experiment... with someone... involving something you've heard about... but... never tried??"

Now my cock just fucking leaps. Jesus... is THIS what she rang my doorbell this morning to talk about??

"They have another term for it... don't they??" Kate wonders playfully, looking in my eyes with a delightful glint in hers.

My mouth is suddenly dry. "Uhhh..." I stammer... "Is it... Fuck Buddy??"

She grins. "That's it... it's... Fuck Buddy." She almost actually whispers the word "Fuck." She almost actually turns it into a two syllable word... "FU-cck."

Goddam it. Now I'm hard. Right here in front of this drop-dead gorgeous neighbor... I'm rock-hard.

Thankfully, my mind tries to takes over. And I need to make sure I understand this.

"Kate," I begin. "What are you... are you saying that we... that we should... that we could... that you... that you want to..."

Clearly, my cock wins the battle over my mind on the regular.

"Randy," she interrupts... in nearly a whisper. She leans further toward me and her cleavage extends proportionally. "I work the night shift. You work the day shift... at home. You're my next-door neighbor. Your older than me so you've undoubtedly had more time to... learn things. And we clearly had an incredible experience the other day in your shower, didn't we? I think it's a perfect opportunity... don't you??"

12