SCRUBS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saves me by not delivering another smile. But her eyes... my god, how did I not notice those eyes?!?... and they're boring into me. They're soft... they're deep... they glisten as though they're alive... they're a window into her soul, and it's a soft, warm, peaceful place somewhere in the clouds where this drop-dead gorgeous woman is lying there... totally naked... waiting for someone... waiting for me... to come along and fuck her the way she's always wanted to be fucked...

(Record skkkrratch!!!!) (Stop it, Randy! Fuck!! Get back to reality!!)

"Uhhh..." and I clear my throat a little. "So let me say this back to you as I think I understand it," I offer.

"Oh- KAY!," Kate responds with a cute little bounce on the chair.

My head voice says ("Jesus... she can play every side of anything... everything! This could be really... interesting...")

"First," I begin, "you've never been really sexually active, before you were married, and even after you were married."

"Check!," she replies, still keeping the bounce in her voice.

"And now you've been divorced for several years, you don't have a guy at the moment, and you feel like at your age you want to get back in the singles field, so you can find a man to spend time with..."

"Also Check!," she replies, brightly, but without the bounce.

"And you feel nervous about knowing what you think you'll need to know... about sex... to keep some guy who HAS been more sexually active... um... interested."

A pause, and then she bends back down and her arms again rest on her thighs: "Yes." The brightness in her voice softens just a little bit.

"And because of OUR work schedules, you think that we could find time that's convenient for us both to get together and... well... have sex... on a regular basis."

Still me: "That we would become... Fuck Buddies."

Her voice turns downright sultry. And she declares:

"I think that sums it up quite nicely, Randy."

I let out a sigh.

"Have you ever considered looking up the things the nurses talk about online?" I ask her.

"Are you talking about porn?" she responds. "That's not real. And it's gross... it's icky. I don't want to be the person who gets off watching other people get off."

I make a mental note to myself to move the OnlyFans shortcut on my phone to a deeper page. Maybe the last page.

"So, Kate," I query, like I'm trying for one last good reason for... something.

"You're a doctor... a physician, for crying out loud. Didn't they cover all this stuff in medical school? In a book somewhere??"

She addresses me with a look I haven't seen from her until now. It's a bit hard to read...

"That's actually a classic misconception that many people have," she begins, like she's delivering a lecture. "...That medical doctors know EVERYthing about the human anatomy.

"The truth is, after a certain point, everything anatomical pretty quickly becomes subject to a... specialization. And specializations call for experimentation, they call for discovery. That's why they call medicine... a practice."

And then her look changes again, and there's no question of what she wants to convey... directly to me:

"Randy. There are lots of things I can read about in the pages of a book or discover online..."

And then she leans forward and looks straight into my eyes: "... But that's different than learning the same thing... between the sheets."

And then a perfect pause... And she bites her lower lip:

"Dontcha think??"

My cock now wants to spring out of my pants.

With a sigh, I stand and head to the fridge, where I collect two beers. I open both, move back to the sofa, and set one bottle before her.

I take a long swig from mine.

Kate looks at hers for a beat and then takes a long, slow swig before setting it carefully back on the table.

"So, Randy..." she addresses me like she's a CEO. (Cunt Expecting Opportunity?? Stop it, head voice!)

"How do you like my proposal??"

"You mentioned logistics before," I insert. "How do you propose this would work?"

"Oh, I've thought about that," she replies brightly as she springs out of her chair. "C'mon... I'll show you!"

And before I know it, she's bounding up the stairs. How could I not follow??

I'm at the landing between the floors when she gets to the top of the stairs. She starts to go left, into my bedroom, but then realizes that my floorplan is flipped from hers next door. She turns to the right and looks back at me.

"Come on!" and she holds out her hand to direct me. And I take it.

There's a short hallway that leads to the bonus room over my garage. She stops at the door. Her hand is delightfully soft and warm, now holding one of mine.

"So," she begins. "This is important. I don't want to leave any kind of a trail that Amanda could discover. No phone calls. No voice mails. No emails. No texts. Nothing like that... understand?"

I nod with a little apprehension.

"Okay. That's your bonus room window." She points to the end of the room. "That window looks out to the bonus room window over my garage, see?" I can, and I say so.

"And do you see those two candles that are in my two windows?" I can't and I stammer a little.

"Oh, come, come, come," Kate says as the pulls me into the room and closer to the window. The candles come into view.

"Ah. Now I see them," I respond.

"Okay." Her voice is bouncy again. "So, on a day that we're gonna... get together... when I leave for work the night before, I'll take down one of those candles... probably the one on the right. I'll take it out of the window. And that'll be the signal... to you"

"How Paul Revere of you," I interject. She looks at me, puzzled.

"One if by land, two if by sea..." I reply. She's still puzzled.

"Never mind," I say. "What's next?"

"So... when we decide on a time," she continues... then stops. "Oh. We still have to work that out." And then she bounces on. "You leave your house through your back door, go to the back of my fence where Craig put a gate in for some stupid reason, come into my back yard, and then come into my house through the back door off my deck. Because of the hill our houses are on, you'll probably be invisible to anybody from the street!"

She's clearly excited at how she's worked this out.

"Where's that beer?" she wonders. "Oh, it's downstairs! Come on!"

She bounds back down the stairs, back into the family room. By the time I get there she's seated, taking a long swig of her beer. I notice that she's sitting in the place along the long couch that had been my spot before we went upstairs. I come around the coffee table and sit beside her, to her right.

She turns to me brightly. "So... whaddya think? Will that work??"

I'm literally a little dizzy.

It's not the beer. It's the possibility. It's the proposition. It's the opportunity.

It's this incredibly drop-dead gorgeous woman sitting beside me, a successful doctor at a major university hospital, who has an incredible ass and, I'm assuming, presumably, equally incredible tits, apparently working out every minor detail of how we might fuck like rabbits on a weekly, no-strings-attached basis.

And now, it's 'so... whaddya think?'!!!

I stare at... nothing... for a few seconds, trying to process all of the above.

My mind tracks back to the bonus room upstairs.

"So..." I'm able to croak out. "We need to figure out a day... a time?"

"Right," she says, then asks: "Is there a day of the week that's better for you than others?"

"Well," I reply, "Tuesdays are usually meeting days at my office. Mondays are usually more open."

"Mondays are good for me," she beams. "I'm at the hospital Sunday night and so Mondays are kind of like the beginning of a weekend for me."

She rolls on: "What's a good time for you?"

"Why don't you make that call," I suggest. "I dunno... you've been working all night... you might want to get some rest?"

"Mornings after I get home are fine," she offers. "I've been on this schedule for so long I'm used to it.

"Besides, the anticipation of some Monday morning fun will make my Sunday nights less of a drudgery."

I can't help but notice that she's talking about this like it's already a done deal. I'm still a little dizzy over it.

I swig some more beer: "So... is there a... a list... of what the nurses have talked about... that you want to know about... to explore?" I inquire.

"Oh! Yes, there's a list... and I think you'll like this part," she beams. She swigs her beer and pivots her gorgeous ass a quarter turn in my direction so she's more facing me. Her inside leg folds under her in a half-like Indian style of posture

The crotch of her scrubs bottoms is stretched tightly over her glorious groin area. I'm not sure, because I can't just stare at it, but I might be able to see just the slightest hint of a camel toe. And maybe a tiny bit of moisture. My cock twitches a bit more.

"So..." she begins, "you come into my back yard through the gate and then let yourself in the house through the kitchen. On the kitchen table right in front of the door will be an index card. The card will have written on it what I'm curious about... that day."

"And..." I stammer. "That's the activity we're going to... explore... during that... session?"

"Exactly!" she exclaims. Then, like she's processing a thought, "If there are supplies or equipment or other stuff that we'll need, I'll already have that ready for you... for... us."

Maybe it's the beer, but this is getting intriguing. The mental movie is playing in my mind.

"So," I wonder. "It sounds like I'm in the kitchen by myself at this point?? Where are you?"

"I'm upstairs in the guest room," she says declaratively.

Then, sexual lightning strikes: "I'm waiting... for you."

Jesus, has she ever thought this through! Then this thought jumps in my head:

"Okay..." I begin. "But I'm no spring chicken. I'm probably old enough to be your father. What if there's something these young nurses do with their guys that *I'm* not familiar with?"

She takes another swig. "I'm not worried about that," she says through another dazzling smile. "Remember, I'm novice-level in the lover department.

"You're going to have to be patient with me," she continues. "And gentle. Like Craig was NOT. He never made love to me. It was always hard... and rough... and one-position-only sex."

She realizes she's talking about Craig again. Her expression softens and she looks straight at me: "Besides, wouldn't it be fun to figure out those things... together?"

Another strike of sexual lightning.

Jesus, am I up to handling this situation... this woman?

She's this remarkable combination of naivete, wrapped up like a Jezebel. She's innocent... she's curious... and then the next instant she flirts like a concubine... and swears like a sailor. And she's got a body that's hard for me to take my eyes off of... and harder still to NOT imagine... naked... in all kinds of interesting positions. With me. Because that's what she's apparently offering here this morning.

I'm drawn back to her comment just before about being patient and gentle. And I want to make sure she understands how I feel about that.

"Kate," I begin. "I want you to know... if we do this... that I *DO* intend to be patient with you. To be gentle with you. The way you talk about your ex-husband and the sex you had with him... it makes me angry... at him. I can't believe that he had such an amazing creature as you before him and he apparently acted like such an asshole. I don't understand it. I don't have to understand it. I just want to assure you that things will be different with me."

She's staring straight at me and I'm pretty sure she's trying not to cry. From the little we've talked about this morning, I'm pretty sure there is still quite a bit of poison that hasn't fully worked its way out over their catastrophic relationship.

She looks down for a beat or two, then looks back at me.

"Randy," she begins. "I don't think I can express how much your words mean to me. I'm pretty sure you've been through some rough shit yourself... and you can tell me about those times when you want to. But for you to bring that kind of attitude... that caring... that... love... into this crazy plan? Well, it just means the world to me. It means I've chosen the right... partner. Thank you!"

It seems like we should hug at this point, but instead she reaches for my hand... and gives it a warm, soft squeeze. And, oh, Jesus... those eyes!!

I need to break the mood. I reach for my beer, and I drain it. Setting it back down on the table, I look at Kate and declare, with a flourish:

"The committee for How Randy Is Going To Spend His Monday Mornings henceforth has called an emergency executive conference.

"And I'm pleased to report that they have reached a decision."

She's puzzled by the tenor at the beginning of my soliloquy, then comes along for the ride, bringing her dazzling smile along with her.

"And what, pray tell," she questions with formality, "is the outcome of the committee's decision??"

I stare straight at her. "They. Approve," I softly declare. "They tell me I can start this coming Monday."

Her smile drops away, and is replaced with a warmth... a relief... a gratitude... that's hard to describe. It's hard to realize that all of that can be conveyed in that beautiful, pear-shaped face. And all while, she's staring into my eyes.

"Yay," she whispers. "Thank you. I think the committee made a great decision."

She breaks her gaze and looks down at her beer. She picks the bottle up, drains it, then looks back at me as she sets it on the table.

"It seems like all that's left is to formalize our agreement... dontcha think??"

"Like with a contract or something?" I reply.

"I was thinking we could seal it," she says with her incredible smirky smile... "with a kiss."

She's already turned mostly in my direction, and she leans into me to meet my lips with hers. Then her lean becomes kind of a lunge and before I know it I'm laying kind of awkwardly on the sofa and this glorious creature is on top of me, still locked in a gentle, but writhing, kiss.

And I don't care.

My arms come up and around her waist and I pull the two of us into a somewhat more comfortable position. She's driving the train concerning this kiss, and... oh my god... it's amazing. Like the other morning. The first kiss breaks and the second one starts with barely a pause to breathe and it's lips... and tongues... and breath... and more tongues. It's delivered with a passion that only makes me want more... and more.

Our bodies are positioned on the sofa now in a more comfortable way. And she starts... to grind... and REALLY grind... against my cock, which is unmistakably raging in my pants.

She grinds some more. And this dry fucking is building up a tingle in my loins that I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to control for long.

Then she stops grinding... the kiss breaks. She raises up... and moves her hands to the bottom of her scrubs shirt in that cross-over move that woman do so well before they remove that particular article of clothing. Her nipples are straining against the tight fabric. She's unquestionably turned on. And she's preparing to get half-naked this morning right here on my sofa.

I put my hands on hers and I stop her. "Wait," I whisper.

Head voice: "What?!? Are you out of your fucking MIND?!?!?"

"Not now," I say to Kate gently. "Not today. Why don't we make this the topic of one of our... appointments?"

She stops. Her eyes are at first puzzled, then they move to understanding. Then, she gives me the smirky, and then also the dazzling smile.

And the sexual lightning strikes again.

"Oh, god..." she whispers. "You're gonna to be the BEST fuck-buddy."

12