SCS Championship 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all his might, he pulled himself out of Ana's tight pussy and stood up straight. He grabbed his cock and stroked himself over the finish line. Ana was still enjoying the waves of her orgasm, eyelids fluttering, when the first strings of cum landed on her body. Ryan shot his load across her whole beautiful figure. The sight of the naked Ana de Armas made his orgasm that much stronger. From her smirking lips down to her glistening pussy between her elegant legs, she had strings of cum sticking to her lovely skin.

Ana nodded at Ryan, pleased at his performance. She wiped some cum from her chin and licked it from her finger, savouring the taste. Her hands roamed her divine body and smeared out his cum, making everything shine. She finished by circling her nipples with her sticky fingers and squeezing her tits while winking at Ryan. It was a marvellous sight, one imprinted on his retina for eternity.

The crowd erupted in wild cheers and applause.

Ana got up and smiled at him. "That should suffice for the first round. See you later, maybe." With that, she walked off the mattresses and out of the arena.

"Ladies and gentlemen," came from the speakers, more hesitantly than before. "Let's hear it for Ana de Armas and Ryan... Gosling."

Ryan left the arena and found Chris Hemsworth in the corridor. He was bare-chested, his muscled torso on display. At his side waited Taylor Swift. She was not known for her large bosom, but the tiny bikini she had donned made everything big in proportion. The string she wore accentuated her long, elegant legs, and barely concealed her trimmed pussy. Ryan had to try his hardest not to stare between the songstress' legs. The Thor actor slapped Ryan on the shoulder, and said in his Australian accent, "Well done, chap. But you should stay to see how a real man fucks." He flexed his muscles and grinned widely.

At his side, Taylor rolled her eyes, mouthing 'oh my god' without Chris noticing. She said, "It's round one, Chris, no need to prove yourself just yet. And stay with your fingers out of my ass, that's something I'd like to keep for later in the championship."

"Sure thing, gorgeous," Chris said nonchalantly and winked at Ryan.

Then it was their turn. As Chris and Taylor entered the arena, a dozen broad men in suits surrounded Ryan. They wore sunglasses and ear pieces. One of them stepped forward, and said, "Get dressed and follow us. Miss Johansson would like a word."

Ryan listened, not wanting any trouble, and followed them.

**********

The actress best known for her role as Black Widow paced the room. She wore a tight-fitting suit. Her arms were crossed and she pouted her lips. She regarded Ryan with an emotionless gaze. "What to do with you?"

"Miss Johansson, I--"

"Uh-uh," she tutted him. "I'm still thinking."

Ryan remained silent, following Scarlett from one side of the room to the other and back. The actress swung her hips with every step. Her crossed arms supported her sizable bosom, stretching her blouse tight underneath her blazer. Eventually, she approached him and brought her face close to his, only a few inches in between. Scarlett smelt like roses and close-up her lips looked as inviting as ever.

"I should dispose of you, as protocol requires," she said, staring into his eyes. She smiled as Ryan blinked faster, figuring out what those words could mean. "But making someone disappear is a messy job. Perhaps there's a more simple solution. Care to make a guess, Ryan?"

"Uhm," he gulped audibly. "I'd take anything over being disposed."

"Ha! He can still joke." Scarlett turned and walked behind her desk, taking a seat in her large leather armchair. "You're lucky Ana has spoken in your favour. What was the word she used? I think it was 'promising'. After what I saw, she may be right. Therefore, you can stay, but you'll be closely watched. And you're not allowed to take one step outside this complex."

"Thank y--"

"Remember!" Scarlett interrupted him. "It's never too late to dispose of you. Now, leave." Scarlett waved her hand. "I'll send someone to go over the rules of this place with you in the morning." Firm grips took hold of his shoulders and he was guided out of the room. "You two, stay here," Ryan heard Scarlett call before the door closed.

**********

In need to release the stress that this complication brought, Scarlett slipped down to her knees and motioned for the two bodyguards to approach. They knew what she wanted and wasted no time in undressing. The actress' eyes widened at the long, thick and delicious looking cocks. Exactly what she needed. Her hands grabbed both semi-hard shafts and started to pump. She gave one cock a smooch on the tip with her full, red lips before she slid her tongue along its length. Then she turned and gave the other the same treatment. Her hands stroked the shafts, easily getting them rock hard to their massive sizes. It had been one of the criteria on which she had selected her guards.

Her head moved and she parted her full lips, taking a cock inside and starting to bob up and down. The Avengers actress sucked on the cock at a smooth, steady pace. She stared up at the guard she was blowing as she slid her mouth up and down the upper portion of his cock. Her hands still working both shafts, soft palms moving up and down from base to tip in a slow and stimulating fashion. She switched and after she coated both shafts with her saliva, Scarlett was lifted away. The men literally tore her clothes off until she stood naked before them. They helped themselves to a squeeze of her rounded breasts and thick ass.

"So boys..." Scarlett said, hungrily looking at the two large cocks. "Which of you hung bastards is going to fuck me first?"

The answer soon came when the men bent her over the desk and one took position behind her. The other lifted one of her legs up to also rest on the desk, giving better access to her pussy. Her butt cheeks were spread apart and she felt the tip of a cock against her lower lips. "No," she breathed hard, adding, "No playing around. Put it straight in my ass."

"Mmmmh fuck!" Scarlett groaned loudly as the thick cock was slowly pushed inside her asshole. The feeling of her tight ass being stretched made her gasp for air. Scarlett looked back over her shoulder, already shifting her hips back against that cock, showing her talents in knowing how to work such a massive cock up her ass. "Oh yeah... Fuck my ass!" she purred lustfully and the man grunted his approval as he pumped his cock into her ass.

A hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head to look forward. The other man had walked to the other side of the desk and held the base of his cock, guiding it to Scarlett's mouth. Giving a naughty wink, she parted her lips wide and took the second cock. She didn't get the time to start sucking as he took the lead, thrusting in and out of her slutty mouth. He quickly made her groan and gag as the saliva started dripping down her chin. Scarlett was being spit-roasted. One thick cock in her juicy ass and another pushing down her throat, stuffed from both ends.

Scarlett's gorgeous white body shifted back and forth on the desk, her tits pushed flat underneath her. Her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth. "Mmmmphhh! Ghlugg! Aarhmm!" The famous Black Widow rocked her stunning body between the two thrusting dicks she was taking. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and, her eyes filled with lust, glanced over her shoulder at the hunk stuffing her ass.

"Fuck mmm..." Scarlett moaned when the thick cock pulled out of her backside. She felt her gaping asshole slowly contract again. "Fuck! That was..." She needed a moment to compose herself, "That was an amazing start." Scarlett grinning broadly up at both men. "Now, I want both of your cocks filling my holes."

The men smiled at each other. One went to the couch on the other side of the room while the other picked up Scarlett in his strong arms and carried her over. The first man sat down, stroking his cock in one hand and using the other to gesture that Scarlett had to stradle his lap. Scarlett obliged, guiding his tip to her lower lips and penetrating herself on his cock. It was an easy feat compared to taking that massive cock in her ass. Her wet pussy easily accomodated his large size. The man grabbed Scarlett's tits and squeezed the soft flesh while he suckled on her stiff nipples.

The second man came up behind Scarlett and parted her ass cheeks. He put his cock against her puckered hole and slowly pushed into her already nicely fucked ass. "OH FUCK!" she exclaimed, her moans and groans loud and instant when the two men started pumping away, her eager pussy also getting a long overdue treatment. At the same time her thick and sexy ass was taking a serious pounding. The thrusts made her ass jiggle and clap against the guard's muscular body as he fucked her deep. Her tits also bounced in rhythm and she revelled in the feeling of her nipples being played with. "Fuck! Oh fuck... shit! Mmmm..." Scarlett moaned, eyes closed as the pleasure of having both her holes fucked at the same time threatened to overwhelm her. The burning slaps on her ass cheeks brought her back to reality, grounding her. Scarlett rocked her curvy body between the two thrusting cocks she was taking hard and balls-deep into her pussy and ass.

"Aaah! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm gonna fucking cum!" Scarlett cried out a warning, but hearing that just made the two men hammer their cocks harder into her. She was just being impaled by two thick and long cocks pumping away into her juicy ass and dripping pussy. "Oooooooh fuuuuck!" Her head tilted back and her whole stunning body shuddered. She clamped down on both cocks as her orgasm washed over her. They kept ploughing her holes through an intense sexual peak. It left her gasping for breath but still whimpering in delight. She let out more sexy moans when the guard pulled out of her nicely fucked ass and lifted her off the cock embedded in her convulsing pussy.

Scarlett sat unsteadily on her knees, feeling weirdly empty without a thick cock in her pussy and ass. She watched as the two men stroked themselves to a climax, then closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. The first load left Scarlett giggling as the blasts of sticky cum landed across her pretty face. Cum was all over her nose, lips, cheeks, and onto her forehead.

The second load was blasted straight into her mouth, glazing her tongue. It was so much cum that it overflowed. Cum dripped off her facial features and out her mouth onto her heaving tits. Scarlett Johansson was covered in cum. Just the way she liked it.

Like many occasions before, she was convinced she would win the championship if she participated. But she wanted to give the other celebrities a chance to fight it out between them. Or rather, fuck it out between them. A double penetration like she'd just casually had would blow the competition away.

Scarlett Johansson smiled. That's why she was president of the SCS.

**********

TO BE CONTINUED...

12