SCTT Nancy Pt. 01: They Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But their day to day life didn't include any of the erotic tease-and-denial games he'd played with Vivi. While he frequently fantasized about introducing some of that type of play into their lovemaking, the larger part of him was afraid to raise the subject. You see, Nancy was very much a feminist, and he admired that about her, but it was a blatant conflict with his desire to request her to be more sexually appealing in various ways, both visually and behaviorally...

At first, he just didn't think that Nancy would ever be comfortable with playing any sort of manipulative, controlling sexual games with him, given her statements for the need for equality between the genders. The biggest issue was the commonly held negative image in the feminist mindset, that of the stereotypical, highly sexualized and objectified bimbo-type female. He knew she despised it, at least the commonly held perception of it...but what was he to do if that kind of girl was his ultimate sexual fantasy?

As much as he respected her and didn't want to push his baser sexual desires on her, he still couldn't stop himself from dreaming about seeing what she would look like dressed up really sexy...slutty even. She certainly had what it would take to transform herself into a dolled up, teasing sex kitten like Vivi, but her conflicted beliefs about that kind of presentation of herself took precedence, so for the time being he didn't push her to indulge him in his desire to see her sexied up like a tramp...

There were also times when he considered telling her about his college experience with Vivi, about how her thorough introduction to the erotic art of sensual seduction and cock teasing games had created a very passive orientation inside him. It would be a huge confession and could be a perfect way to lead in to his desire to explore that exact same kind of roleplaying with a committed and exclusive lover like her.

But it could also backfire, making her feel like he didn't want HER, like he was attracted to another kind of woman entirely. So he tried to purge his feelings. Maybe, he told himself, it was just a phase he had gone through with Vivi, this desire to be teased and sexually toyed with. Maybe it would all go away now that he'd found more of an equal partner. And for a while, he believed that this all was true.

But try as he might, his desires never fully vanished. He really was so incredibly attracted to Nancy that his sexual fantasies began to move away from Vivi towards her. If only he could truly share his desires with her, if only he could convince her to use her considerable charms to openly entice, seduce and enslave him...


12