SCTT Nancy Pt. 09: She Has Him Now

Story Info
Nancy's inner tease tells him how it's gonna be...
3.2k words
4.74
4.5k
6
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was touching Nancy's body gently as he knelt on the floor in front of her with his erect cock sticking out, and she smiled warmly as she accepted his advances. She held completely still as he tended to her, and she watched as he rubbed his hands up the sides of her legs onto her hips, caressing her there for a minute before continuing up onto her waist. She was just loving the feeling of his hands on her warm, smooth skin! Of course, he was loving it too...

But the best part for her was that she knew full well she had him right where she wanted him. She had simply never seen him act this way before; he was so turned on and yet so passive! She also knew she was in complete control of him sexually at that moment, and it was a new feeling that was quickly becoming very interesting and exciting to her...

He continued to enjoy her midsection with his hands, rubbing round and round on her waist and hips, and he was starting to become more excited with his attentive motions. Then he reached around behind her and tried to pull her closer, and she allowed it for just a moment as her upper body moved toward him, but then she simply put her hands on his chest and kept herself away from him with a playful giggle.

Sitting above him on the bed the way she was, with him down on his knees before her, it was very natural to feel a sense of effortless physical power over him! Her boobs were right in front of his face, and he desperately wanted to reach out and try to kiss them, but he knew better. So instead of fighting her resistance, he instantly acquiesced, accepting her gentle rejection of him without question...

Since he couldn't pull her closer, he simply moved his arms downward onto her waist in aroused desperation as his eyes danced all over her upper body. He began rubbing his hands slowly up and down her back, and then he moved them around in front onto her tummy, where he gently caressed her there for a moment. But then he instinctively reached up for her breasts...

The moment he did, she instantly shooed his arms away with her hands, brushing them outwards and taking hold of his wrists, then bending forward to place them back down at his sides. And she held them there for a few moments, scolding him playfully as she controlled him physically like that. She smiled broadly and said, "Now you STOP that, you naughty boy!" Sam's eyes rolled up into his brain as she repeated her firm but playful rejection of his advances, and boy, did it continue to excite his passive desires!

Meanwhile, he had sneakily wiggled forward so that the head of his erect cock pushed softly up against her panties, and he could immediately feel the soft warmth of her pussy covered by the satiny fabric. She giggled as she felt its presence and said "Oooo! What do you think you are doing down there? Is that naughty cock of yours going on a little safari, finding some nice little places it wants to go, perhaps?"

Her daring taunts completely floored him and he was powerless to respond for a moment. And despite her verbal challenge of his naughtiness, she did nothing to stop it, and she licked her lips, opening her eyes wide as she stared at him and allowed this particular advance for the time being.

With the head of his cock pushing up against her panties, she immediately realized that her precious pussy was naturally protected from invasion by simply still having them on. And suddenly, that realization provided some wonderfully wicked teasing possibilities in her mind...

She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as he poked his cockhead up against her sheer, silky panties, and her breath quickened as he pressed it gently against her over and over. Seeing her react like that encouraged him, and he knew this was a golden opportunity to continue showing her how she would be rewarded and taken care of for exploring his erotic prick teasing desires!

So he reached down with his hand and took hold of his erection, gently sliding the head of it up and down against the lips of her snatch. Despite his highly aroused state, he felt quite content with using it to pleasure her in that manner, not necessarily wanting to just shove it inside her, for the time being at least. Then he focused it at the top of her pussy, zeroing in on her clit and pressing himself up against it again and again, each time with yummy little differences in pressure.

Tingles of pleasure shot up her spine, and her upper body twitched as he poked and prodded his erection up against her clit. The feel of her silky panties blocking his entry was wonderful for both of them, and it really added to the sensuality of the whole situation! She could feel her love juices starting to flow as her pussy began warming up in response to his gentle touches...

This was an entirely different way of pleasuring her than he had ever done before, and she was surprised how much she loved it! So was he, in fact, because it gave him a brief feeling of power over her for a change, even though he knew not to push things any further for now.

She reached forward and kissed him then, guiding his lips to hers by taking hold of his jawline with her hand. After a few lips-only smooches, she opened her mouth and gave him her tongue a little bit, letting it glide along his a few times, in and out of his mouth. But once again, after he really started getting into it, she began practicing her tease technique of accepting his tongue for a little while and then abruptly pulling her lips away.

At first he chased after her lips as she toyed with him like that, and she continued to take her lips away and then give them back to him a few times, thrilled with the feeling of having such incredible power over him like that. But soon she was giving him less and less, taking her charms away from him more and more, teasing him repeatedly until she had fully defeated his advances. Of course, he played right into it, eating up every bit of her intimate tease and denial game, slowly surrendering himself to her and giving her every last bit of his will to resist.

To make matters even worse, the whole time she was playing her little kissy-teasing game, his throbbing cock gently poked and prodded up against her silky panties, completely unable to proceed into the forbidden treasure underneath. It was a simply perfect prick tease; he was so close and yet so far, and she was really getting into this erotic power she had over him now.

She cackled with pure lust at him as she played him like a musical instrument, and as her denial of his kisses increased, he tried harder and harder to enter her with his erection. Taking one thing away from him and making it clear he wasn't going to get it back any time soon really served to make him want something else!

He positioned his hardon right between her pussy lips and shoved it forward, which only pushed the fabric of her panties inside her a little bit. But then his cock simply bent in the middle, unable to gain access to the prize it wanted and needed. Pressing harder only started to hurt.

Over and over he tried, falling into her little tease trap - hook, line and sinker! She loved watching him futilely trying to get his sexual organ inside her, but she also knew he was really just playing along with the wicked little game, denying himself at the same time. Fucking her simply wasn't going to happen as long as those sexy sheer panties were on her, and he wasn't doing anything to try to take them off. He was simply driving himself out of his mind, literally doing it to himself on purpose!

After messing with him like that for a while longer, she placed one soft fingertip on his lips and backed him off, scooting her midsection back just a few inches, denying his cock any more contact with her panties. Another quick scolding followed, "Now you STOP that!" And then she put her hands on his shoulders, pushing him down so he was sitting on his bent legs on the floor. "Now you be a good boy and SIT, right there, all righty?" She said sweetly.

He moaned in a combination of agony and ecstasy as he witnessed her simply delicious new cock teasing and sexual control skills developing so naturally and effortlessly. And he just sat knelt there in utter obedience, his arousal peaking once again, his cock twitching and his cum-filled balls boiling...

There was a moment of truth coming; Sam could tell by the look on her face as she picked up her compact again and opened it, checking herself out from different angles and fluffing up her hair a bit more. Pleased with the result, she put it down and put her hands on her hips as she stared into his eyes.

Her beautiful, dolled up face and lingerie-clad body was right in front of him, and she posed for him and gave him a bright, gleaming smile of satisfaction as her newfound power over him became more and more real. She even swayed her upper body side to side slowly too, proudly showing off her busty goodies for him with just a hint of a taunting attitude at the same time. Sam just sat there completely still as he watched her, drinking in every bit of her superiority over him and admiring each detail of her appearance yet again...

Her tone of voice became very confident and matter-of-fact as she gave him her final decision on the topic of learning how to be tease. "Now then, honey, here's where I am with all this. I'll agree to take on this challenge and explore this with you; I'll learn more about this cock teasing thing you seem to want so much, and I'll even allow you the pleasure of teaching me exactly how you like it and how you want it. How does that sound?"

Sam nodded his head gain and again like a piston going up and down at redline. "Oh god, it sounds fantastic! Yes, please, YES!" As he begged her like that, his mind was immediately filled with images of shaping and molding her into exactly the kind of devastatingly gorgeous temptress he wanted her to be, and then teaching her exactly how to tease him and toy with him according to his wildest, most erotic fantasies!

His eyes were literally filling up with tears; there was so much emotion coming out of him, and it was all getting mixed in with his mind-blowing state of arousal. He had simply never felt this turned on and fulfilled by her before, and it was still just the first night of their formalized prick teasing games together!

She continued, smiling at his ongoing surrender and feeling her own emotions swelling inside her. But she kept her composure, holding her voice steady as she continued, "Very good. But I'll do it only on one condition. You see, dressing up and looking sexy takes a lot effort on my part, so when I do it for you, you will agree to do everything you can to make things be all about ME. Is that clear?"

Sam stared into her eyes as she laid down the law, and his cock twitched and bobbed up and down on the edge of explosion as her words sunk into his mind. He was in quite simply the most aroused state he had ever been in!

But instead of blurting out an instant agreement, this time her little table-turning statement left him absolutely speechless; he was completely overwhelmed and in shock at everything she was saying and doing, and he had no choice but to simply nod his head up and down as his gorgeous, tarted up fiancé gave him her terms...

She continued, clarifying things for him with her voice very sweet but also firm, "I'll be the one doing all the work by transforming myself into this sex kitten you want me to be and playing all these erotic teasing games you like. That part is for you. So when I do it, you're going to have to be a good boy, behave yourself, and obey me. That part is for ME!"

She punctuated her last sentence by opening her eyes wide, and her voice took on more of a challenging tone as she stared right into his soul and added, "Got it?"

Sam just nodded as Nancy blew his mind with such brazen descriptions of his most erotic fantasies; she was presenting them to him in such a blatant way, he just couldn't believe it! But there was more, so she continued, "Oh yeah, and there's something else I learned today, that all this getting dolled up stuff gets expensive, so you're gonna have to pay for my trips to the salon and buy me sexy clothes too. I'm sure you won't mind doing that...will you?"

The way she was making openly suggestive and demanding statements, then pausing to put him on the spot and get his approval was by far the most erotic thing she had ever done to him. Sam was like her puppet at that point; she had him dangling from a sexual string wrapped completely around her little finger, and there was nowhere else in the world he'd rather be!

Just to make sure she would get the response she wanted, she told him to sit up, so he lifted himself up from his sitting position and leaned forward for her. His cock stuck straight out at her, and she reached out with her fingers and started fondling his achingly erect love muscle again as she spoke.

Her soft, feminine fingers tending to his erection began providing him with some simply irresistible encouragement to agree to her terms. Actually, encouragement really isn't anywhere near strong enough a word, it was more like outright sexual manipulation, and Sam loved it so much he would have agreed to crawl over broken glass at that point - just to show her he would do whatever she said!

A few more strokes of her soft fingers along the length of his cockshaft led to her taking her thumb and forefinger and gently squeezing the base of his shaft, then moving up just a bit, giving it another soft squeeze, then up some more, another squeeze, and then repeating the cycle. Maybe ten or so squeezes later, her soft fingers arrived at his cockhead, where she circled the sides of her fingers around it and then used just one of her long, shiny red fingernails to give it a little tickle along the slit at the top...

Sam's eyes closed in sheer and utter heavenly pleasure, and his erection responded by starting to twitch and bob up and down over and over again with each pulse of blood through it. This was another time when she knew she'd better take her hand away, or else she would have easily taken him over the edge.

Her lips fell open and she looked down at his sex organ in fascination; the veins on the shaft were bulging out like crazy and the head had turned all purple and shiny. It was pulsing and throbbing in response to her erotic power over it, and she found herself getting more and more turned on at the simple idea of possessing that kind of influence and control over it.

As she watched it, a small drop of precum appeared on the slit, and she tapped at it with one finger, watching the slimy clear liquid attach itself to her digit as she pulled it away. That created a long strand of it that stretched out a few inches and then then broke, dangling down from his cockhead and swaying round and round...

She really wanted to keep teasing his member just like that, but instead she decided that it was officially time to get his consent to all her terms, so she took her hand away and posed for him again with her hands on her hips in another show of her female supremacy.

She waited a few moments for his erection to stop twitching, posing in triumph as she sat there with him watching, and then she commented on her teased masterpiece, "Oooo sweetie, I've never seen you get soooo hard like that before!" Then she paused again, not really expecting a response to that before questioning him with a sticky sweet and innocent tone of voice, "So tell me, baby, how does all of this sound? Do you agree to my terms or not?"

Sam nodded like his head was about to fall off as he stared into the eyes of his gorgeous fiancé, knowing she was well on her way to becoming just what he wanted. She was serving her newfound seductive sexuality up on a silver platter for him like she had never done before, but it also the way she was taking charge of the situation (and of him) that was simply blowing his mind!

What is frequently thought of as the "terms of her surrender", so to speak, were really more like the terms of his submission in this case, but either way, he blurted, "Oh my god, yes, Nancy, I promise, YES! This is incredible, you've never made me this hot before, oh god honey, yes yes YES!!"

He was feeling like he'd do anything for her at that point; he'd do anything she said and give her anything she wanted, just to explore his sexual fantasies with her. She was already the perfect person for him, a true equal, and now she was showing him she could also be the perfect sexual partner too...

She started to tap her fingers on his erection, using the tips of her fingernails to tickle along its length as she went on, "But we're gonna take this slow, I'm going to learn all about being a prick teaser for you, and as we said earlier, it's gonna take some time, devotion, and significant effort. But you know me, when I commit to something, I go all the way, right? So between your coaching and some expert guidance from Christy, I think I'm gonna have no problem at all satisfying your desires.

"But I should warn you...you wanted this, you asked for it, this is what YOU wanted me to do for you. So you have to promise to do your part, and I think I wanna hear you say it again. So do it - promise me!"

Again Sam nodded his head like a jackhammer, panting and agreeing with a breathy response, "Yes, I promise, YES YES!"

Pleased with his sky-high level of excited desperation, she simply continued, "Mmm, that's it - good boy! Now then...I suppose a good place to start is for you to keep showing me how you're gonna treat me and take care of me when I dress up all sexy and naughty like this for you..."