SCTT Nancy Pt. 10: Nancy Gets Off

Story Info
Nancy finishes herself but leaves him hanging.
5.7k words
5
5k
4
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy had really surprised herself that night, the way this prick teasing role had already started to become almost second nature. And although Sam had been trying to share his fantasies about it with her for quite some time, things really got rolling from a pep talk and an associated demonstration earlier that day from her sexy friend Christy. From that moment on, Nancy was really starting to believe this could be a fun little diversion to explore with Sam!

Anyway, after she gave him her little speech letting him know what she expected of him, her voice trailed off and she fell silent. A mischievous smile came across her face, because she knew full well that she probably just blew his mind!

Her last words to him were all about empowering herself; the general theme was there, one of taking power away from him through the use of sexual titillation, but she was going to need practice on the details. This would not be a problem though, because she knew that Sam would be a more than willing partner in that regard!

For now, she had made him promise to do his part; he would have to behave himself, obey her and put all the focus on HER when she dressed up sexy for him. He had been simply dying to play all kinds of erotic teasing games with her, and now that she was a little more on board with it, it was not to be taken for granted...

Of course, her final decree of seduction was accompanied by just a few more seconds of her soft fingers tending to his aching erection, and she glided them up and down the sensitized underside of it - very lightly. She slid her fingertips up to the top of it and then gave the tip of his slit a little tickly-tickly with the tips of her sexy red fingernails...and then she just took them away.

She winked seductively at him then as she leaned back on the bed, resting on her hands. She was waiting for him to follow her instructions, wanting him to show her exactly how he was going to take care of her whenever she teased him the way she had done that night. This was a task he was very excited to take on at that point, to say the least!

So he started to rub her again, starting with the outsides of her legs, enjoying the feel of her smooth stockings on her thighs and then moving his hands up along her garter straps onto her hips and waist. He focused on this area for a while, tenderly caressing her, and he gazed into her eyes with a look on his face like he was worshipping a mythical sex goddess. Her smile of approval was the go-ahead to continue with his adoration of her!

So he moved his hands to the front of her body, rubbing her soft tummy back and forth for a while, paying her affectionate compliments as he did. He told her how beautiful she was, how much he adored the way she looked that night, and how wonderfully fulfilling the evening's prick tease had already been. Of course, he was simply dying to know just how things were going to end, but he dared not ask, because he knew full well he was going to find out soon enough...

His hands continued to tend to her midsection for a minute, lovingly caressing her warm skin, and then he mindlessly reached up for her boobs again. But she swatted his hands away, opening her eyes wide and glaring at him in mock surprise, holding up one finger and waving it in his face.

He looked into her eyes for a moment as she rejected him, and then he stared at her slender, long nailed finger wagging right before his eyes. She kept doing it for a few seconds and then gave him the playful scolding that was becoming more and more familiar to both of them. "STOP that!" She said with a sticky-sweet but mocking tone...

His mouth fell open and his breath quickened when she did it; watching him respond like that over and over was really making a powerful impression on both of them. Every time she rejected his advances it became more and more clear how much it really turned him on!

As she observed his arousal increasing yet again, her hand went down between her legs almost instinctively. She rubbed her pussy lips softly with her fingers right through her panties, and his eyes fixated on her doing it. He was really surprised as he watched her because it wasn't really something they had incorporated into their lovemaking at all before, and it was something he would have encouraged her to do while she was teasing him. Apparently she didn't need any coaching in that regard!

Without thinking, he reached down toward his own sex organ and gave it a few strokes, and she noticed him doing it. At first she allowed it but then she took her hand away from her cooch and scooted his hand away from his hardon. With mock seriousness she cautioned him, "Ah-ah-ahhh, not yet there, tiger; that cock of yours looks like it's gonna explode like Mount Vesuvius, and we can't have THAT just yet now, can we?"

Sam just panted his response, acting like a mindless, horny dog as she denied him more self-pleasure, "No, we can't have that, not yet."

Nancy giggled with glee; it was like she could plant ideas and words directly into his mind at that point and he would repeat them back to her like an obedient robot! She smiled in triumph at the way it made her feel, and she reached out and stroked his cockshaft up and down a few times with just the tips of two fingers, very lightly...

Then her hand fell back down onto her pussy, rubbing round and round on her pussy lips, which were starting to open up in response. Sam was completely paralyzed after another rejection from her, and he just stared at her pleasuring herself, loving how she was clearly getting off on teasing and denying him like that...

Again she watched his erection, marveling at the way it responded to her dainty touch; her brief strokes on it had an obvious effect, and as she had just said, it really was looking like it was going to explode! She felt like she had complete power over it at that point, like she could keep it fully aroused and erect without even trying. Her mouth fell open as she continued to rub herself, and she observed it twitching up and down again, a state with which it was starting to become quite familiar with.

Slowly, its heightened state of arousal subsided a bit until it stopped moving and just stuck straight out like a flagpole. Another small drop of precum appeared on the slit of his cockhead and started to drip down in one long strand, and she cooed an "Ooooo" in sheer excitement, just thrilled with the power she had to make it behave like that. It was literally oozing for her, all because of everything she was doing to it...and to him!

While the thought of being denied access to her breasts was still fresh in his mind, he repeated his gentle caresses on her outer legs, up onto her hips, then onto her waist. This area got some loving attention for a minute or two before he reached up and put both hands on one of her arms, caressing it up and down and giving it gentle squeezes all over. Then he did the same thing to her other arm, lovingly massaging it in tribute.

Nancy just sat there and continued to fondle herself, watching him make love to her body with his hands. After tending to each arm, he massaged and caressed up onto her shoulders and neck, proceeding to gently rub down the sides of her upper body and then around onto her back. Rubbing every inch of her he could reach back there for a while, he then came around in front to rub her tummy. But he was avoiding her breasts, so she decided to mess with him a little bit...

First she pushed his hands away from her body without saying a word, letting yet another casual physical rejection of his advances sink in to his psyche. Eyeing him hungrily, she was just dripping with confidence at that point, and she thrusted her shoulders back, sticking her chest out, showing off her boobs in her lovely black lace bra. Naturally, since they were right in front of his face, Sam looked right at them as she flaunted them for him...

Rotating her shoulders side to side for a moment, she then took both hands and placed them on her breasts, lifting them up in her bra as she squeezed them gently. Her eyes opened wide as she said in a cute but accusatory tone of voice, "Someone keeps reaching for my titties...I think that means he likes them!"

Sam just stared at her as she verbally taunted him, and when he lifted his eyes up to look into hers, her gaze completely captivated him. She stared back at him, loving the intense feeling of power she had over him at that point as she felt her breasts. She fondled them for a bit and then began adjusting them in her bra so that just a little of each one came spilling out over the top of it.

Her voice was sticky sweet but full of daring as she questioned him playfully, "Does Sammy want my tits? He does love them, doesn't he!"

"Yes! I love them, Nancy, I love them!!" He blurted, slowly moving his hands toward them.

"And does he want to play with them? Rub them and squeeze them and give them kissies??" She added with a girlish giggle.

She was really baiting him, leading him along quite naturally, and it was absolutely incredible! 'How the hell does she know how to do this so well already', he thought. Instead of saying that, though, he just wailed, "Yes, please, YES! Please let me have them, please!!"

"Ooo! Listen to you, begging for my boobies!!" She cooed, "Well all righty then, maybe I can let you have them now..."

And with that she took her hands away from her breasts and took a long, slow deep breath, leaning forward some more so they were more available to him. Sam didn't waste any time as he reached out slowly, watching and waiting to see if she was going to reject him again, which he actually expected at that point. But she didn't...

So he put his hands on them and gently squeezed them, rubbing them round and round a little before working his fingers into her bra and tugging the stretchy fabric down a bit so the nipples were uncovered. After she had denied him with them repeatedly, it felt simply wonderful to have them in his hands now.

This realization was important, the idea that teasing and denying someone, showing them something they want for a while but keeping it away, really intensifies the feelings of arousal in the person being teased. And then, when that person is finally given even a little bit of the object of their desire, the effect is quite dramatic and pleasurable...

Sam purposely left the lower half of her breasts covered by her bra, gently pinching each nipple between his fingers, and he could feel them responding and getting more perky. The look on Nancy's face softened as he massaged her breasts and tickled her nipples some more, and her eyes closed halfway as her hand moved between her legs again and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. This time she took one finger and pressed it right up against her clit, circling it slowly. Her breathing began to increase as her arousal escalated...

Sam leaned forward and kissed her breasts now, circling round and round her nipple with soft, loving kisses and then gently nibbling on her nub, tugging on it with his teeth until it got harder and stuck out proudly. Then he repeated the same process with the other breast, tending to her fleshy mound with his mouth before softly biting on her other nipple until it too had been properly stimulated.

Pulling his mouth away and looking at her, she had tilted her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of pleasuring herself with her fingers while he worshipped her tits. After a moment she leaned her head forward, and he moved in close and kissed her on the lips. He let his lips fall open and offered her his tongue, which she teasingly allowed inside her mouth for a minute before slowly pulling away from him, leaving him dangling right there with his tongue hanging out.

She laid back on the bed now, which meant her entire upper body was out of reach, since he was still kneeling on the floor at the edge of the bed. Again he felt a need to get up and jump on top of her, but no, this was the time to truly show her how she would be treated when she played along with his cock teasing desires. He would take care of her sexually, very thoroughly in fact, without concern for his own satisfaction.

There were so many feelings inside him at that point, but it was easy for him to express them, and somehow he knew just what to do and say. Still, he had to take a deep breath to contain himself before he could get the words out, but then he said, "Nancy, I love you so much, tonight has already been the most wonderful gift you've ever given me, so yes, I'm gonna do everything I can to take care of you and make you happy!"

She looked back at him, taking one finger and placing it on his lips to stop any more words from coming out, saying softly, "Me too...but first I think it's just about time for you to get back to worshipping your new fiancé -- so I think you should give me some more kissies, all over me!"

Holding up her hand for him she said, "You can start right here, kissing my hand and fingers like you did before, but I don't think you should stop there, certainly there are some other places you'd like to kiss too..." She continued to smile invitingly at him as she bent her hand downward at the wrist like a Princess -- just so he could take it and kiss it some more.

"Oh yes", he replied with a kiss on her hand, "there most certainly", and he paused and gave her another two kisses on her wrist, "ARE!" Kiss kiss kiss...

Sam proceeded exactly like he had before, smooching each of her fingers one by one, worshipping every inch of her hand before slowly making his way upwards. Then he slowly kissed his way up past her wrist and along every inch of her lower arm, first along the top and then he turned it around to work his way along the underside.

Nancy was a little ticklish under there, and she giggled, her body squirming a bit as he kissed her all over. The attention he was affording her was just wonderful! Meanwhile she continued to rub herself with her other hand...

Little by little he slowly began going higher up, moving up toward her shoulder. He was dying to go even higher, because he knew how much she loved it when he kissed her shapely neck, but the way she was resting on her hands on the bed put it out of his reach. So instead he moved over onto her tummy, moving across it, kissing it back and forth, then slowly zeroing in on her belly button.

Round and round on it he went with soft, warm kisses, until he planted one right on it, sticking his tongue in it and wriggling it around, causing her to squirm in response to his loving tongue-tickles. Nancy could feel herself becoming more aroused as his lips kissed her tender flesh, and little tingles of pleasure shot down her body, the warmth growing in between her legs...

"My god," he panted as he tended to her with his lips, "when you look so hot like this, it just makes me want to treat you like an absolute Goddess!" She smiled to herself, not needing to return any of his affections for the time being, and she simply responded, "Well that works for me, and you're doing just fine, but keep going -- show me more!"

Again he felt himself wanting to kiss her up higher, like onto her breasts, but they were just out of reach, so without proper access to them he decided to move lower. He didn't head for her crotch just yet, but instead went down her hip and onto her leg, kiss-kiss-kissing every single inch of her and purposely avoiding the hot spot between her legs. His hands followed where his lips went, caressing around the area of his kisses in loving fashion...

Starting from the top of the inside of her thigh, near but not too close to her crotch, he went downward in a diagonal line. He kissed her leg over and over, slowly down and toward the front of it, around onto her knee, ending on the outside of her leg. Then he went around the side of it to the inside of her leg and began going back up in a diagonal the opposite way.

Nancy watched in delight, grinning from ear to ear as he worshipped her leg like that, lifting his lips off when he got to the top of her leg and beginning the same process on her other leg. He made a big X with his lips on that leg too, from right next to her pussy down to the outside of her knee, across to the inside of her leg and back up to the outside of her thigh.

She smiled and giggled at his loving attention to her, continuing to realize and accept that teasing and controlling him the way she had that night led to him being incredibly passive. Contrary to what would normally be expected from a male teased to arousal, Sam had become quite obedient, and very willing to give her pleasure.

Right then, as he was kissing the top of her leg near her hip, he moved his mouth closer to her panty-covered pussy, kissing very slowly across her the lower part of her tummy and then moving down between her legs. She inhaled abruptly as planted a kiss right on the edge of her panties, and then went just a bit lower, his chin brushing up against her clit. Taking one hand on the top of his head, she pushed him away and said, "Down boy!"

What was he, a dog?? The mildly demeaning comment surprised him, but he didn't care; in fact, as it sank in he realized he kinda liked it. It was yet another rejection of his advances, this one from an even more intimate attempt at sexual pleasure...

The reality was that she could have treated him just about any way she wanted to at that point, and he would love it no matter what! The power game was becoming so fulfilling for both of them; they were falling into it quite naturally. But more specifically, there was a theme of her "putting him down" that was quickly evolving here, and it was one that they were both starting to really enjoy...

Anyway, in response to her command, he simply plopped himself down on the floor beneath her, moving from a kneeling position to a sitting one. "Yes, Nancy", he muttered, in full acceptance of yet another rejection of his naughty advances. Again his breath quickened and he panted like a dog in heat as she continued to playfully toy with his desire for her...

Her gorgeous, stocking-clad legs were right in front of him then, so he began a slow, focused massage of them. He rubbed them slowly, starting at the ankle, squeezing and caressing, giving every inch of them some attention as he slowly moved upwards. His loving caresses were soon followed by attentive kisses all over her shins and the sides of her lower legs as his hands continued to caress her calves beneath where he was kissing her.

As this continued, Nancy lifted herself up, sitting in an upright position so she could see what he was doing better, and she saw that one of her sexy stripper heels was right next to his fully erect cock. She rested the stiletto on the ground and casually lifted the toe up to prod it playfully against his hardon, and he shuddered as she toyed with it.

His hands trembled as she broke his concentration, and he paused his leg massage. Seeing that, she dropped her tootsies away from his cock and cautioned him with a now familiar schoolgirl singsong tone, "Ah-ah-aaahhhh...who said to stop what you were doing there, sugar!"

Sam regrouped after a few seconds and he was able to begin his fervent leg worship for another minute before she decided to continue her little high-heeled footsie tease. And this time he managed to maintain his focus on her legs as she toyed with his cock some more. After a little more of that, she lifted up the top of her foot, pressing into his testicles, mushing them gently up against his body and rolling them around a bit.

She knew he couldn't take much more of that though, and once again she noticed his cockhead getting more swollen and turning all shiny and dark purple. So she stopped teasing it and said softly, "Sit up, sweetie, I think it's time to get it on..."

12