SCTT Nancy Pt. 10: Nancy Gets Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words took a moment to sink in, but the moment Sam absorbed what she said through his haze of heightened arousal, he sat up almost like a rocket taking off, sticking his cock out at her in an incredibly needy state of desperation. But he didn't make another move; instead he waited for her next instruction, making it crystal clear that SHE was in charge of every detail of their encounter. So she smiled at him, eyeing his body up and down like a piece of meat, and said, "You wanna take off my panties now, don't ya!" It was NOT a question...

Sam didn't respond verbally, but instead just nodded mindlessly as he reached out and slipped his fingers inside the stretchy panty straps on either side of her hips. He had no idea he had just been set up, that it was a deliciously manipulative little prick teasing deception, one that Christy had suggested Nancy try out on him.

He pulled on the stretchy straps, but the way she was sitting on them, he couldn't pull them down. The weight of her body held them tightly in place, and she was barely able to prevent herself from bursting out laughing as she watched him fussing with them.

She was just loving every minute of it as he desperately tried to take them off, and she felt a rush of supreme power over him (along with a bit of pity in there too) as he continued to tug gently on them. She simply could not contain herself, the thrill of laying her wicked little trap was just too much, and she just cackled in sheer fascination at the erotic symbolism of the whole situation!

As the game continued, she suddenly realized that he could have simply ripped them off her, or even probably tugged really hard on them so they'd just slide down her thighs. Instead it quickly became clear that he was just playing along with her, taking as much of a role in the teasing and denial as she was, in a way. He twirled the straps around his fingers, pulling on them playfully but not too hard, fussing with them in different ways but enjoying every second of being right there in her little prick teasing trap...

Soon he was kinda whimpering, seemingly on the verge of crying, complaining that he couldn't get them off, pleading with her, begging her to let him do it. Again, he was playing it up on purpose; part of his suffering was real but it was also clear he was falling into a role he just loved playing whether it was real or not.

She just giggled gleefully and observed him begging for her, but she slowly shook her head side to side, rejecting him without saying a word. She was loving the position she had him in so much that instead of relenting, she couldn't resist busting his balls. Her voice dripped with sarcasm as she taunted him, "What's wrong, sugar? I thought you said you wanted to get it on! Don't you wanna make love to me?"

Sam panted, "Yes! I do!!"

"Well you're gonna have to get these panties off me if that naughty cock wants to slip into this hot little pussy of mine!"

"But...but Nancy, I can't get them off you!" Sam complained, playing along with the routine as he continued to twirl the stretchy straps around his fingers, barely pulling on them at all.

Nancy's sticky-sweet words soothed and tortured him at the same time as she said, "Awww...my pooooor baaaaby! Well I didn't say you could actually DO it, did I! I mean, what kind of a tease would I be if I just let you have me whenever you want me? That isn't how this works, honey, you of all people should know that...right?"

She let out a mischievous snicker as Sam looked into her eyes and panted, "Oh my god...that is soooo sexxxxy! I love it!!"

Realizing that the whole thing had been a setup, he let go of the straps and they snapped gently back into place on her hips. She patted the side of his face and used a mockingly apologetic tone, telling him, "Awww...I'm sorry baby! You'll have to forgive me for being such a naughty little cock tease, but Christy told me to do that! So it's all her fault...I hope you don't mind too much..."

Sam looked into her eyes and muttered, his voice full of defeated masculine sexuality, "Well remind me to thank her then, because this is fantastic..."

Nancy stared at him, supremely confident in her newfound role as she reached out and took hold of his cock. She pulled him close, maneuvering his erection up against her panty-covered pussy. Immediately he thrusted his hips forward, causing it to glide along under her pussy lips as it stuck down underneath between her crotch and the bed. A tingle went up her spine and she cooed at him with a bit of an accusatory tone, "Oooo! What do you think you are doing down there, you naughty boy??"

And with that she rotated her hips forward, trapping his erection between her pussy and the comforter. She opened her eyes wide as she pinned it beneath her sex and said firmly, "Now I've got you!" Sam felt completely helpless to resist, because she was right; the weight of her upper body was pushing down on his erection and if he tried pulling it away, it probably would have been painful.

He could have tried to escape from her clutches, but there was no other place he'd rather be! She had teased him into complete submission, and it felt so wonderful, he just wanted to let her do whatever she wanted to do with him.

Sure enough, her plans were instantly made clear as she grinned from ear to ear and started sliding her hips forward and back, slowly getting herself off on his captive erection. She rubbed herself along its length, grinning in satisfaction, staring into his eyes and using his sex organ as her very own pleasure stick.

"Mmm", she said with a tone of voice that sounded like an interrogation, "I think this hard cock of yours wants to do naughty things to me. Is that true?"

Sam's face flushed beet red as her mocking tone sunk in. He was speechless, yet again! So he just froze as she continued gliding herself along its length, adding "I think it does! I think it wants to go inside me...it wants my pussy, doesn't it, and YOU want it too. Don't ya!"

As her accusations stunned him, she started rubbing herself with a bit more pressure up and down along the length of his helplessly trapped erection. She used her full weight to hold it still and continued to use it to pleasure herself as she asked him the final question, "You want me tonight, right? You wanna make love to me??"

That, Sam could answer. He burst out like a verbal explosion, "Yes, oh my god, yes yes YES!!!" Again he was nodding his head up and down like a piston at redline as Nancy stared at him, marveling at the complete and utter desperation she had caused. She was simply 100% delighted with herself!

She increased the rubbing of her snatch on him at that point, now grinding herself round and round on it, catching his cockhead with her clit and using it to bring herself closer to orgasm. Sam had this pleading look of frustration on his face as she kept him hanging, and she paused the motions of her hips for a moment, leaning forward and taking both sides of his face in her hands.

Her body was still sitting on his hardon, her full weight holding it helplessly captive as she told him, "Well...I have one more little confession to make, sweetie. Now I already told you that Christy gave me this idea, right? She told me to tease you out of your mind, make you beg to make love to me and then keep my panties on when you try to do it! But she also said that I should use your cock to get myself off..."

Sam just held still, simply going out of his mind at the suddenness of all this, the way his pretty fiancé had somehow transformed herself into this exotic, erotic and experienced teaser girl almost instantly. And then, right when he thought he knew what was gonna happen next, she leaned in close, staring into his eyes just inches away and told him, "And you know what she told me to tell you when you're begging for my pussy, hmmmm??"

And she leaned in even closer, putting her mouth right next to his ear and whispered, "She told me to say NO! I'm supposed to tell you...that you can't have me tonight..." And she pulled back, taking her hands off his cheeks and using one finger to glide along his jawline, tickling under his chin for a second with the tip of one shiny red fingernail. And then she flicked his nose with it as she pulled back, sitting up right in front of him, waving her fingernails in his face and scolding him, "No, no, no you CAN'T!"

No sooner had those words sunk in, she began grinding on his cock like crazy as he wailed his response, "Oh yes, YES! Thank you for teasing me like this, baby, oh my god it's fantastic, thank you!" Nancy was pleasantly surprised, shocked even, at this response...he actually loved that she was doing it to him like that...he loved it so much he was thanking her for it! It was really quite wicked to do that to him, but the truth was that he really, truly wanted it that way!

Sam's eyes moved all over his body, looking at his new prick teasing dream girl fiancé, arriving right out of his most erotic fantasies. His hands rubbed up the sides of her legs again, onto her hips and around her waist, and he reached up for her breasts as she ground herself right on his throbbing cock, captive as it was beneath her. This time she didn't stop him, and he squeezed and massaged them as she worked herself into a lather on his erection.

Soon she was getting ready to come, and she threw her head back as she got off on his cock, moaning and squealing in ecstasy as she thrust her hips over and over on him. He was so turned on, his cock was right on the edge of orgasm, but since he couldn't move it her ministrations served only to keep him aroused but not take him over the edge.

Her tone of voice escalated and got louder as she brought herself closer and closer, "Oh baaaaby...I'm gonna cum! This is sooo hot, I love it...I'm gonna USE your cock and make myself CUM with it! Yes....yessss.....YESSSSS!!

And then it happened...she began bucking wildly, her entire torso gyrating as she exploded in a full body orgasm. The wetness of her pussy seeped through the fabric of her panties and soaked onto his cock as her body convulsed, her head thrashing around wildly.

Waves of intense orgasm washed over and over her, until her pleasure spasms slowly began to subside. Sam just stayed right where he was, floating on a cloud of arousal and fulfillment as his fiancé completed her very first formal prick tease and associated little mind game with great success!

As she slowly came back to earth after her orgasm, she lifted herself up off his erection and pulled him onto the bed with her, and they collapsed in each other's arms. Sam could barely contain his excitement and he kissed and cuddled her, pouring his heart out to her, his eyes filling with tears as his desires were fulfilled.

And yet, somehow he still knew that this was only the beginning, and he couldn't wait to help her find her way further into the fantasy world of erotic prick teasing...


12