Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's with the camera?" I told her it was to get candid photos if I do write about a sea cruise.

I added, "Also, it is a full moon tonight and I want to see what a full moon looks like in the tropics. There are no clouds at sea so the view and photographs should be fabulous."

After the meal we walked around the decks in the balmy night air. I took photos of the moon as well as passenger groups enjoying themselves on this magnificent craft. Debbie was on the lookout for men, or as she said, 'preferably not married men', for entertainment. We had planned to rejoin at the bar in about an hour, with or without partners. When I arrived at the agreed time, Debbie was already there — alone.

"What? No luck?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders in a negative gesture.

"What about you?" she asked me. I think she was hoping I was more successful.

"Nothing really, there were some clowns who had too much to drink wanted me to take pictures of them naked, but I moved on." I told her.

"Well, Wendy, it's just you and me again tonight. Not such a bad result, do you agree?" I smiled at her offhandedness and nodded agreement. "Do you want to spend the night in my cabin?" Debbie asked me.

"That would be nice, besides, your bar fridge is still full, isn't it?" Debbie nodded a wicked smile.

I gathered some essentials from my cabin before we went to Debbie's cabin. It was after midnight now and we were ready for a night cap and fun. The inside of Debbie's cabin was similar to mine, a double bed, a side table and all the same fittings. Debbie kicked off her shoes and filled the electric jug with water, "Coffee?" she asked. I nodded. The cabin was at a very comfortable temperature, allowing us to warm up a little after wandering aimlessly around the decks. The coffee was poured and we sat at a table and talked more about our pasts and of boys and men too.

The coffee cups were soon empty and we were both tired. It would be about two more days before we arrived at our first destination, Vanuatu, so there was plenty of time to be with each other. We prepared for bed, both in the small bathroom at the same time. I showered whilst Debbie took a pee and we dried each other with the fluffy towels. Neither of us wore nightwear because we were sleeping together. We slid into bed and pulled the covers up. After some touching and nipple sucking we settled down in the comfortable spoons position and went to sleep.

We were awakened by sounds in the passageway of people talking and walking to the restaurant for breakfast. It was almost 9.00AM. Debbie looked through hair hanging over her face,

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I answered her,

"I did. I really did. We must have been tired. Do you want to go to the restaurant for breakfast, or will we stay here ... together?" It didn't take long to decide. We stayed in bed. There is always food in the restaurant.

We cuddled close together and kissed. Debbie did a slight sideways turn that placed her leg over me and between my legs. I could feel her wet pussy press against my thigh and her mouth came down over one nipple. Her other hand was kneading my other breast.

"Have you ever done this before, Wendy?' she asked me.

"What? Kissing and sucking nipples? Yes, but a long time ago," I replied.

No, what my cunt is doing to your leg. It's called tribbing. Have you done it before?" she repeated. "I could move up higher and we could rub our clits and pussies together, that will get you wet, believe me."

"No, I've never done it before, but I am willing to give it a go." Perhaps I sounded a little too eager, but I had not even heard that word before. Another new experience and it was only the second day of the cruise.

She moved up so we could kiss and I felt her tongue slide smoothly into my mouth, another first from a girl, a very sensual girl. Her weight had compressed our breasts together and her slight movements were making impressions on my already hardened nipples. I could feel her pelvis sliding against mine and her closeness caused my pussy to ooze wetness. Debbie gradually slid down from my face and licked and kissed all my features on the way down until her tongue was on my clit sheath.

"Debbie, you have made me so wet, I like your work." I didn't know how to express myself fully as my breath was becoming laboured and in short gulps. I lay flat, my eyes were closed and I enjoyed her attention as she moved further down through my bush to where her tongue and fingers centred on that wonderful place where it all happens. The gentle in and out movements of her two fingers synchronised with her licking tongue brought me to an orgasm. I raised my hips to get more of her in me and she tried to oblige. The throes of orgasm caused the bed covers to slide off us, with a little help from Debbie who was now between my raised legs. She lay there licking and lapping up my girly love juice. I subconsciously clamped my legs around her neck as she brought me to another peak. I didn't want it to end, but she waited until my climax had subsided and looked up at me and said,

"I know you enjoyed that, my face and my mouth are covered with your girl juice. Is that a first for you? I think it might me." I nodded, smiled and took some time before I could speak, then I only managed to say,

"Yes, the first." It was all I could say, I mentally added, 'but I hope not the last time.' "I think I reached Seventh Heaven with your tongue and fingers. Thank you, darling girl."

She crawled back up the bed to me and kissed me on the mouth and told me,

"That's what your cunt juice tastes like. Do you like it?"

"I hadn't tasted it like that before, but as a teenager, out of curiosity, I did put my fingers in my vagina and tasted its wetness, but it didn't taste like that," I admitted to Debbie.

"Yes, I think most of us did that at one time or another, it's a way of getting to know oneself," she said, whether it was true or not didn't matter, it was something else we had in common. She lay beside me again and whispered in my ear,

"Now it's your turn to go down on me, Wendy. I want you to fuck me with your tongue." I have given boys blow-jobs, but this, with a girl, is going to be another first for me. Who thought a sea cruise would be such a learning experience and so much fun at the same time? And on the first night!

I turned over and moved down as she slid under me. My face was level with hers, and she pulled me close with her arms and whispered, "Darling, make me feel beautiful too, please." I hoped I could do the right thing for my new friend who has already brought so much loveliness to my day. I kissed her nipples and slowly moved down, my tongue making an invisible track down over her soft, flat belly, her navel and down over the barren puffy mounds of her cunt until I too was teasing her clit with my tongue. I lingered there for some time because I felt little twitches of her body, before moving down to that hole of all pleasure.

I used my fingers to open her labia forming a diamond-shaped opening, and for the first time in my life I could see inside her cunt. I hadn't seen the inside of anyone's pussy before, but I continued Debbie's for me to please her. The musky smell of her pheromones tantalised my nose until I felt my juices running down my thighs. I didn't know the effect that girly aroma had on me, but I wondered if boys were similarly attracted to the smell of warm, juicy pussy. I slid my tongue along the sides of her labia, tasting every sense I could as I held the moist, pink lips open. The fingers on my other hand found their way into the very warmth of her love tunnel and I started to move them in and out to arouse her as best I could. I felt her hand push on my head to keep my tongue engaged in her stimulation, a feeling that urged me onward.

I continued finger-fucking her. With that, and oral activity, I felt Debbie's legs stiffen and she raised her arse off the bed, "Oh Darling, I'm coming. Keep going, I'm nearly there." I was spurred on by her reaction and between us she reached an orgasm that caused her to call out, not a scream, but a very loud, sensual moan, as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I allowed myself to fall on her heaving body as she recovered her breath and I moved back to start again licking and sucking her nipples.

"My god, Wendy, where did you learn to do that?" she asked me.

"I didn't. I thought it was the right thing to do when I felt your orgasm starting. Was it wrong?" I asked.

"No, it was the best I have ever felt. It's been a long time since I have come like that, I can tell you."

She placed her hands on my shoulders and said,

"Come up her and kiss me, I want to taste my juice from your mouth." I obliged her and our tongue kissing went on for a very long time. I suggested to her that we could go to the restaurant for a late breakfast and find something to do. Debbie agreed and we slowly slid out of bed. Debbie sat on the side of the bed and told me,

"I am going to teach you about scissoring before this cruise is over." I looked at her,

"OK, but what is it, it's another new word, what does it mean?" I asked her in true innocence.

"If there are no activities planned by the crew we can come back down here and you shall learn what these new words mean. I am surprised you don't know. I think you will enjoy the lessons." I was also surprised Debbie said it was a lesson, but it didn't matter, I was on holiday.

She must have noticed my quizzical expression and reached out for my hand,

"Darling, it is a beautiful experience that all lesbians know, but we have to learn," she told me.

"I have fondled and felt other women just to experience the emotions of female sex, but I don't consider myself to be a lesbian; you are the first girl I have seriously made love with, and I am enjoying it. I was thinking that meeting you, and being with you as we have, was a chance to try something new ... to experiment ... you know ... to do something different. I may never get this opportunity again. Perhaps we may never get this chance again. I know some things and we can enjoy them as well." I listened to Debbie then tried to explain why I was participating with her as best I could.

"You are wonderful and I want to try these things with you, I do not know all the moves and with you, I feel I can learn and enjoy the fun of a one-time chance to have sex with a woman, but I am not sure I would call myself a lesbian, well not yet, anyway."

Debbie said, "No, of course you're not a lesbian, but you are like I was a few years ago; I had the chance to do exactly what you are doing now, and probably for the same reason, no men around to fuck, so we improvise in a most enjoyable way. You wait until later and see how you feel when we finish the day together in bed. I am guessing you will feel great when tonight is over." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Don't worry, darling, you'll love it, I promise you."

The next morning found us anchored off New Caledonia, waiting for the tender vessel to take us ashore. This was the first time we had spoken at length with any of the other passengers as excitement rose when the small craft was heading towards us. All of us waiting for the same thing seemed to generate a common ground for idle and excited chatter. We listened, talked and waited our turn to be taken ashore in the small craft. We did the tourist things and after the allotted time we were taken back to the ship, some with purchases or trinkets, but we didn't have much to take on board. It was much the same for the next four days as we visited other islands in the New Caledonia archipelago before leaving Noumea on the three day trip back to Sydney.

After the evening meal on board we wandered around the decks. We didn't get involved in any of the things to do on board, such as line dancing, viewing an on-board art exhibition and a plethora of other activities, or watching movies. We enjoyed watching others before we headed back to our cabins.

We had been sharing each other's cabins and the enjoyment of our newfound friendship and enjoying the experiences. My inexperience in this form of sex was lacking immeasurably, but I was guided superbly by Debbie, who said she has had limited experience with girl on girl activities.

Tonight, I didn't care what would happen as Debbie had hinted on new positions that were unfamiliar in my heterosexual world, but I felt pangs of anticipation as I took my night attire and necessary cosmetic items to Debbie's cabin for the night. Her door was open; I entered and found her in the shower. I went to her and chatted as she dried herself with a little help from me in some places.

"Wendy, there's a bottle of champers in my fridge; the steward brought it while we were having dinner. We can celebrate the start of the return journey to home," Debbie said with a smile as she fluffed up her long hair with the towel. I opened the bottle and found some chilled glasses and waited for her to appear. She came to me wearing a long, translucent negligee over her naked curves; a sight which for some inexplicable reason turned me on. She was backlit by the small table lamp as she approached me and I saw her curves silhouetted though the negligee.

"What are you staring at?" Debbie asked as she came towards me, although I think she knew the answer.

"I like the negligee, it makes you look ... sexy, if I may say so." I didn't know what to say, but I managed that comment. She walked towards me and reached out for my hand, and whispered,

"I know it does. That's why I wore it. Just for you," she almost whispered to me, quite convincingly. Whether she meant it or not didn't matter, it set my pulse racing and left me wondering if I had already been converted to the other side, when she answered my question, "Of course you may say so, and thank you. Now pour the drinks, I need a relaxing drink before we get going. I think tonight will be a fabulous one for both of us." She took her glass and raised it up, "So, here's to a great night of love." I responded, but I was having second thoughts — maybe she was going to be kinky. I hadn't thought of that! I didn't know if I could do kinky. We sipped our drinks silently for a short while, until Debbie asked me, "So, you really don't know what scissoring is?" I shook my head, "No, I hadn't heard it until you mentioned it. What is it?"

"Well, that seems like a good place to start, but first, let's finish this champagne," Debbie suggested as she refilled our glasses. We sat sipping the drink silently, until Debbie asked me, "Tribbing? You've heard of that, haven't you?" Again, I shook my head indicating a negative response. "You mentioned that last night, that was the first time I heard it." I responded.

"Well, we do have some learning to do, don't we?" She tipped the glass up and drank the remaining liquid from it. "I'll be back," she said, as he headed for the bathroom. I was left to finish my drink and to wonder if there was a subliminal message in what she promised. If there was, then I had missed it.

When Debbie returned she turned the bed down and suggested we adjust the room heating to a higher level. I took my turn to visit the bathroom to freshen up and take a pee. I checked my appearance in the mirror and felt I was ready for whatever Debbie had in mind for me and returned to the bedroom. Debbie was sitting on the bed, her toes just under the covers and her hands clasped around her raised knees, waiting.

"Good, come in here with me," she offered. I did so and pulled my knees up to copy her pose. My short nightie rode high over my hips and I knew my pussy was exposed, but I didn't care. We talked for a while until Debbie stretched out alongside me and pushed my knees flat onto the bed and without a word she turned onto her side and draped one leg over my thigh and pressed hard against me; she gave me a full mouth tongue kiss and then whispered softly to me, "We have some learning to do, don't we?" I wondered how that was going to happen while we were both wearing our night attire. I need not have worried; Debbie had her hand on my exposed vagina and was squeezing the mounds together with her thumb and forefinger. "Come on, she encouraged me, slip your nightie off and help me with mine, please." In an instant we were both naked and she was hugging me again.

We were hugging and kissing, and at the same time I could feel Debbie squeezing my tits and pressing my rigid nipples against her body. I was enjoying the feelings and wondered where it was all heading, but I didn't have long to wait. Debbie came close to my ear and whispered, almost inaudibly,

"I am going down to the bottom of the bed and I will slide my legs up beside you, is that OK with you?"

I was slightly confused, but agreed with a nod of my head. Debbie crawled down and I raised my head to see what she meant. I saw one leg come up beside me, the other she pushed underneath mine; the sight of her opened vagina sent a tingle through my body. What was she going to do, I wondered, but didn't ask. She moved up closer to me; at the same time rolling over onto me, so that one of my legs was over hers and her other leg over mine. In this position it did appear that our legs were in a scissor position, I could feel her cunt press hard against mine. She started a rubbing motion and I could feel my labia rubbing against hers and as she arched her buttocks up and down I could hear the slurping sounds of the moisture from our two very wet private parts.

"Do you like that, Wendy?" I did like it, but I took a different ploy by asking a question, not answering Debbie's question,

"What do you do now?" I asked her.

"You rub against me at the same time and you'll feel our clits rub together when you press into me." The sensation of our two bodies rubbing together and her intensity caused me to meet her actions with more urgent pushing and rubbing. We were so close our buttock cheeks were rubbing together too!

Debbie had reached some emotional level that caused her to pull my right leg closer to her body and started her moaning between the short breaths she was now taking. Her other arm was supporting her up from the bed as she pushed even harder into my vagina, and I felt the urge to push back against hers. Soon, I was moaning as I took short, puffing breaths; it seems we had been grinding into each other forever and I felt a climax building up inside me and I found I was raising myself off the bed to be closer to her. Debbie's body trembled and that feeling transferred into my body and I trembled too.

'I'm coming," I heard her say, as she pushed so hard into me that I felt I was moving backwards up the bed, but it didn't last for long before I was overcome by a climax, an orgasm took me to my peak.

When we both relaxed and our breathing became normal again, Debbie told me what we did was called scissoring; she told me to look where our legs were, just like scissors around each other's legs.

As I regained my composure, if that is possible with a dripping wet and throbbing pussy, I began to realise that I had just experienced what must be a lesbian sex act. As I came to grips with that, I felt Debbie's fingers exploring my dripping cunt and I liked her doing it. It was Debbie who spoke first, "Wendy did you like that? Did you come too? I did, wow, it was great," she told me." She went on without waiting for my response, "I've only done that once before, but didn't reach an orgasm then, but I did with you, my love. It was so fun."

I didn't speak, I watched as she moved towards me on her hands and knees. She parted my legs and laid in between my open thighs, her wet pussy pressing against my belly this time.

"Did you enjoy that, Wendy? " I smiled at her and nodded appreciatively. She reached out and took my hand and led it down to her wet pussy and asked me to push my fingers into her. I did and felt she was now doing the same to me. Finger-fucking! That was not new to me, I did that with Melinda Sayers on the school camp on the weekends, but it didn't feel as good as what Debbie's fingers were doing in me. I slowly introduced a third finger into Debbie as she pushed down on my fingers.