Sea Dream

Story Info
When was the last time you got laid by a mermaid?
800 words
4.75
1.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers

Dreams were weird. But the ones he had when he fell asleep in the afternoon were always extra weird, and the one he had Saturday afternoon when he dozed off on his back porch was a whole new level of weird.

He was floating on his back way out in the middle of the ocean. Just floating with no effort in the warm sunshine, comfortably empty-headed, with no sense of time. He wasn't in any danger of sinking. No thoughts; just the pleasant water, and sun, and sky.

He felt something under the water delicately stroking his back. Seaweed maybe? Sort of tickling everything from his shoulders slowly down his back, down his legs, to his heel. It wasn't scary. It just seemed OK. You know how it goes in dreams: some things are way scarier than they should be, and some things are less scary. No normal logic.

But then something pinched his heel. Seaweed doesn't pinch. Maybe a little crab in the seaweed? He lifted his head, treading water, and looked down through the surface, trying to see what was doing this touching and pinching. He saw vague forms, maybe wave refractions and shadows, and kept treading water. After a moment he felt more delicate touches, softly exploring all over his body from his chest down, all of him that was under the water. Now it felt like fingers and hands touching him. Then he felt something like lips all over him.

He put his face down under the water with his eyes open. Mermaids! Sleek mermaids, many little ones but some almost his size, touching him with their hands, kissing him here and there, brushing their long silky ocean hair against him. They gently swarmed every bit of him, and soon several gathered in front of him, smiling and watching each other take turns fondling his cock and balls. He kept bringing his face up for a quick breath, and then putting it back down in the water so he could watch these beautiful beings arouse him. Long willowy arms, slim waists and elegantly swelling hips, tapering mermaid tails. Bubbles streamed from their soft lips--they seemed to be giggling with delight as they played with his balls and caressed his growing erection.

They continued taking turns, now one at a time slowly licking and sucking him, while the others watched, stroked, poked with fingers, poked with tongues, and caressed every inch of his body. Their attentions were wildly arousing... his mind formed only vague questions... did these sinuous swimming mermaids just want to tease him, just play a game, or did they want to make him come? More and more he was losing control, his consciousness almost overwhelmed by the sight and the feeling of these exquisite beings, their pink nipples erect, so sweetly pleasuring him toward release. But they seemed to love being wickedly skilled at bringing him, again and again and again with their gentle stimulations, close to the edge and then easing him back just enough so they could keep doing it without end.

Soon many small hands drew him under the water, and he was comfortable with no trouble breathing, and they were swimming all around him, caressing, kissing. One swam close, her face near his, smiling and looking into his eyes while all the others continued pleasuring him with their fingers, tongues, lips. He was close to the point of no return, and now this lovely mermaid kissed him, and somehow, with one of those miracles that happen only in dreams, she took him inside her.

Her arms around his neck, still looking into his eyes, she slid down onto him, all of him inside her, so smoothly and easily. No pushing, no pumping, no exertion. More like ocean movements, risings and ebbings, the random magic of the waves. She slightly bobbed, undulating inside, gentle currents insistently stimulating his erection, and now her soft hugging undulations brought him to another level, to an overwhelming flood of arousal, her arms around his neck, her eyes telling him she knew what he was feeling, her caressing undulations powering a pleasure stronger than any pleasure he had ever felt, and her eyes were telling him yes, yes, you can let go now, let go...

And he became a wave. He was an enormous, rising, cresting wave, with all of its energy rushing together in one place, and now she brought him to release, up and up and over and beyond with a blasting crashing orgasm as the wave came home to the shore, spreading a riot of sizzling sea-cum on the sand.

The bubbling creamy broth subsided, quieted, relaxed, returning toward the depths. He was on his back, on the beach, birds wafting far above, in the warm sun.

***

The author welcomes your feedback.

Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers