Sea Monster

Story Info
Girl has an intense encounter with a tentacled sea monster.
3.9k words
4.5
40.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria had never seen waters so clear and blue.

She stood on the beach, the waves rushing over her bare toes. Her feet sank into the sand as the cool water receded. The sun was warm on her tanned skin, even through the sheer fabric of the swimsuit cover-up she wore.

"I hope we see some turtles," Joel, her boyfriend, said as he plunked down the mesh bag of snorkel gear and beach stuff. He rolled out his stiff elbow, looking out to the blue horizon. "That's my only goal for this whole vacation."

"There'll be turtles," Aria told him with a smile. "And hopefully none of those keuppia octopuses." The concierge at the hotel had warned them about the rare creatures when they had said they were headed to this beach. They had been thought to be extinct, but a few had been found in the wild. A local agency had been breeding them, and had recently begun reintroducing them to the ocean-- though since many had been raised in captivity, they had no fear of humans, and would often try to touch or interact with swimmers. They weren't supposed to be dangerous, but the thought of being grabbed by a tentacle freaked Aria out.

She shuddered. "I hate the way squids move."

"Yeah, but you love fried calamari," Joel joked. He bent to rummage through their beach bag. "Did you get sunscreen on your back this time? We don't want another extra crispy Aria."

She laughed and shook her head. "Could you?"

Aria lowered the translucent cover-up slowly. She was still a little self-conscious about her body in her new bikini, even if Joel kept telling her she looked great in it. She kept feeling like her breasts were going to spill out of the two little pink triangles of the top, even if she wasn't overly busty-- the fabric hugged tight to the modest curves, leaving the rounded sides plainly visible. The bottom felt even smaller-- low in the front to force her to make sure she had shaved completely bare. The thong in the back showed off the shape of her ass she had toned so tightly with a winter of barre and pilates classes, and the two thin strings high over each hip were tied together with bows Aria was always sure would come undone and expose her to everyone. But she had been forced to admit to herself, standing before the hotel mirror before they had left for the beach, that she looked damn good.

Joel gave her butt a firm little tap as she turned her back to him, gathering her hair up in a messy bun to let him slather sunscreen on her back. His broad hands roamed over her body, the chill of the sunscreen making her shiver a bit until the sun quickly warmed her. As always, he had squirted too much on his hands, and his touch made its way to her stomach and the sides of her thighs as he rubbed in the extra. She didn't have to turn around to know that he had slapped a dumb smirk on his face as his hands crept up beneath the ties of her bikini top, squeezing her breasts playfully.

"Hey!" she said, squirming away with a laugh.

"Don't want them getting sunburned, right?" Joel chided. Aria threw her balled cover-up at him. Still laughing, Joel stuffed it into the bag with their towels, wrestling out their two snorkel masks. "You want the blue one or the green one?"

"Blue," Aria said, reaching for it.

"Good," Joel said, stretching the green mask over his forehead. "Sea turtles might think I'm one of them. I'm gonna pet one."

Aria laughed and shook her head. "They might bite you."

"Chance I'm willing to take," Joel said confidently. "You ready?"

Aria nodded, pulling on her own snorkel mask, and followed her boyfriend into the clear blue waters, wading in slowly to let her body adjust to the chill. It wasn't so bad after the initial shock of cold hit her, but when she was waist-deep, a particularly high wave hit her at shoulder-level, sending goosebumps across her arms. She could feel her nipples harden beneath the tiny triangles of her bikini top.

Joel dove in at this point, mask on, fully embracing the chilly water. Aria watched him swim out beneath the surface, and he waited a good distance before he resurfaced and looked back towards her, waving.

Aria gave him a thumbs-up, and he dove back beneath the water. Any time they went out exploring, whether on a hiking trail or just in a new grocery store, Joel always wanted to press on ahead. Aria didn't mind. He'd always come back and find her.

She pulled on her snorkel mask and dove beneath the surface of the water.

Thousands of tiny silvery fish flitted away from the disturbance beneath her, glittering as they caught the light. She watched them as she swam forward, always sure that they were so close to her arms due to the diffraction of the light in the snorkel mask. But she floated safely above them as she moved out into the deeper water.

There she could see where the coral started, growing around the rocks, home to all kinds of colorful fish. There were the bright yellow ones with the white and black stripes, the deep blue ones, the little orange ones and the ones that seemed like black shadows at first until they circled out from behind the veiny corals. Aria floated slowly, kicking gently with her feet to move herself along, watching the sealife below her. She could hear her own loud breath through the snorkel tube in her mouth, the only connection she had to the surface world. The underwater waves played across her skin like a gentle massage, her body attuning to the rhythms of the sea: her movements, her breathing, the waves.

After following the line of corals for a while in the little muted world under the water, she thought of Joel. She leaned back to look across the surface, treading water and scanning the horizon. She saw a bobbing snorkel in the distance that she thought might be him. They had each gone off a separate way, him veering farther from the shore, out into the open ocean. She had moved more diagonal to the beach, still hugging closer to the shallows, though she had gone well past the sandy part with the beach umbrellas and vacationing families and towards some rocky outcroppings. Tall spires of volcanic rock formed a little castle of protection from the prying eyes of tourists or the wake of small boats. She glanced once towards Joel, not too concerned-- he had been a star on the swim team in high school-- and turned towards the spires of rocks, hoping to see some more interesting fish nestled at their underwater bases.

She dove under again, following the line of ocean life towards the rocks. But as she progressed, she seemed to see fewer and fewer. She stopped, wondering if they were just too well camouflaged to see unless she held still. She scanned the coral, the water jostling her body gently. Then she thought she saw movement-- something long and cylindrical, sliding through a valley in the coral in a skulking way that chilled her-- or maybe it was just a patch of cold water washing over her. An eel? she wondered. That extinct octopus?

She kicked back up to the surface, not wanting to see it again. She pushed back her mask, noting how fogged up it had gotten. There must have been a lot beneath the surface that she hadn't been able to see. She looked around, relizing that she had made it back behind the spires of rocks, blocking her view of the beach. For a moment, she wondered if it was safe. As she thought this, something slid against her ankle.

She kicked the seaweed away-- because it had to be seaweed, something so long and slimy that wrapped around her ankle in a way no fish would-- and twisted around, scanning the endless waves further out to sea. She waited, looking for the little shape of Joel's snorkel tube to pop above the water. The seaweed brushed against her ankle again, wrapping around her foot. She kicked forward a little, frowning at the horizon. She couldn't see Joel, she couldn't see the beach from behind the rocks. Maybe it was time to head back, she thought, at the very same time she had another thought: there isn't any seaweed growing in the coral.

The slimy tendril wrapped around her foot again, insistently, this time with force and purpose behind it rather than just the happenstance of the waves. It coiled around her ankle twice, and Aria felt the panic rise up within her. She screamed and dove forward, splashing her arms into the water, swimming away with all her might.

The thing tightened around her ankle, wrapping another loop of itself around her foot.

Then it tugged.

The salty ocean water flooded into Aria's mouth as she was pulled beneath the surface of the water, choking off her scream. She clawed desperately at the water, fighting to get away, as she felt another loop coil around her calf. The water rushed over her body as she was pulled toward the ocean floor, her snorkel mask pushed from her head. The thing's grip was so strong. No matter how hard she fought against it, the tentacle had her, and it wasn't about to release her. Her heart pounding in her chest, her air cut off by ocean water, her vision started to blur. The blueness around her grew fuzzy, and her muscles began to relax as her consciousness faded.

Everything was cool and shadowy beneath the surface of the sea.

The next thing she knew, there was warm sunlight on her face, and air in her lungs. She grew aware of herself, floating weightlessly on the surface. She was on her back, her face and breasts breaking though the water line, the rest of her body floating beneath. She could feel the thing still wrapped around her left leg, though it didn't have as tight of a grip around her calf and ankle as it had before. She could feel it moving, slithering around her, exploring the bend of her knee and venturing up the curve of her thigh, though it seemed to move more gently.

Aria took a breath and told herself to keep calm. Slowly, she tried moving her leg. As the muscles in her thigh tensed, so did the tendril wrapped around her, tightening its grip and preparing to pull her underwater again. She stopped, letting herself float motionlessly once more. The tentacle relaxed, though it did not release her.

If I don't fight it, it will let me float, she realized. That was a little reassuring. At least it wouldn't drown her.

It had completed another coil around her thigh, just above her knee, and was slowly completing another circle, inching higher up her body. Aria suppressed her panic. Even if it didn't drown her, it wasn't going to let her go. She already knew it was stronger than her. She had to get away from it.

Ever so slowly, she began to move. She bent at the waist, careful not to move her leg, angling her hand down towards it. She thought maybe she could gently pry it off, set it adrift in the water, float away from it until she felt she could start swimming, then paddle away with all her strength. It was a good plan. Her fingers touched the muscled coil sliding along her calf. It was slimy, slick like a fish would be, but oddly warm and pulsing. She had found the end of it with her fingertip, a blunt end making its way up her leg blindly. She tried not to picture what the monster might look like, a mass of tentacles around some squishy, pulsating mass in the center with soulless black eyes. She felt the thing pull away from her leg at the guidance of her fingers, the cool seawater rush between it and the place where it had been stuck to the skin just below her knee. Her plan was working!

Then with a quick, powerful movement, the tentacle in her hand wrapped around her wrist.

Aria panicked, thrashing, trying to get her wrist out of the creature's grip. The muscled tentacle tightened, both around her hand and her leg, and jerked her beneath the surface again. Sea water covered her face, flooding her nostrils. The water rushed over her body as the thing contracted, tightening its grip.

Gotta relax, can't panic, or the thing will drown me, she thought, and forced her muscles to loosen, her body to go limp, to stop fighting against the monster's grip. She had no idea if it would work, except for the fact that if the thing wanted to eat her, it would have done so the first time it grabbed her. Instead, as long as she wasn't struggling to get away, it had seemed fine to let her float back up to the surface. And sure enough, it did the same thing this time, though from her struggle she had twisted around, back up towards the sunlight. She was able to lift her face to breathe, leaving her floating upright as if she were treading water, though she didn't dare move. She had one arm out for balance, the other pinned against her leg by the creature's grip. Her other leg dangled beside it, and she didn't dare move it, even when a second tentacle found her other foot and began coiling its way around it.

Heart pounding, chest heaving, she couldn't move as the things slithered up and around each of her legs, curling up her body. The creature seemed to be holding her upright, so she no longer needed to steady itself with one arm. Did it want her to keep breathing? Did it understand that she needed to? Aria tried to think, remembering what the concierge at the hotel had told them about the creatures. They were supposed to be intelligent, supposed to not prey on humans, but then why was it so interested in her? She looked around, anxious for someone to spot her, so she could wave and scream for help or rescue. But she was back behind the rocks. No one could see her. No one was close enough to hear her, not over the crashing of the waves against the rocky spires nearby. It was just her and this creature, one tentacle curling up the forearm pinned against her side, the other working its way along her inner thigh.

The second tentacle seemed thicker than the first. It pushed between her legs, sliding upwards against her body, curling around her hip. It pressed against her with surprising strength, pushing the fabric of her bikini bottoms along with it as it moved up from between her legs. She felt the suit pulled against her slit, her folds exposed to touch the warm, slick surface of the creature's tentacle. It moved slowly, pressed right up against her clit. With a stark realization, she realized it was pulsing against her.

Her cheeks reddened in the sunlight as the first little spark of pleasure sizzled through her nerves. Now was not the time, this was not the place, and yet, the thing was pushing against her, sliding slowly across her most sensitive parts, pulsing along her clit. There was such strength and pressure in its touch, and it pressed against her with such firmness. It felt good, and it shouldn't. It pulled her swim bottoms along with it, tugging them down her ass. The ties of her swimsuit, pulled tight against each hip, were slowly coming undone as the tentacle moved.

She had stopped struggling.

The end of the tentacle pleasuring her had curled around her waist enough for her to be able to see it through the water. It was an engorged pink, corded with muscles or ligaments, thick as her own wrist. It felt its way blindly over her body, curving up over her breasts.

It didn't break the surface. Instead, it continued moving, the thicker lower part of it still rubbing and pulsing between her thighs, as the upper end began encircling one of her breasts. It slid along her skin, ignoring the barrier of the swimsuit, pulsing against her nipple, in the same rhythm as the one pushing against her clit. A little moan escaped her throat at the new sensation, her breath growing heavy. The tentacle continued its path, curling around each of her breasts in a figure-8, shoving the triangles of her swim top aside, squeezing around her tits with a strong insistence. Her breasts and hardened pink nipples were now exposed to the sunlight. She tried to cover herself with her one free hand, but the tentacle curled around her wrist, trapping it against her chest as it continued to toy with her breasts.

The other tentacle, the thinner one that had first seized her wrist, had been steadily curling up her body as well, though she hadn't noticed it over the pleasure building below her waist. It had made its way up over her shoulder and now began curling around her neck with a light but insistent pressure, brushing against her chin, leaving a slick trail against her skin. Overwhelmed by the sensation between her legs and around her breasts, Aria had her mouth open, breathing heavily. The curious tip of the tentacle brushed against her lips, exploring there as it had the rest of the surface of her body. Without thinking, Aria pressed her lips against it, tasting its slick, salty exterior. When it pushed into her mouth, she let it, pressing her tongue against it, feeling it move against the inside of her cheeks and against her throat, wrapping her lips around it. The sensation was overwhelming. She didn't care how it might look.

A third tentacle had begun pulsing up her leg, against her inner thigh. This one didn't take the meandering, coiling path the first two had taken-- instead, it seemed to know exactly what it sought.

Aria was still being pleasured by the pressure against her clit, overwhelmed by the sensation of the waves lapping at her exposed nipples, the tentacle squeezing her breasts and pressing into her throat, that she barely felt it until she felt cold seawater against her bare opening. The tentacle at her slit had moved aside, pulling her swim bottoms away with it, and each of her legs had been angled apart. She couldn't do anything about it. The creature had entirely encircled her limbs, immobilizing her, and she was bare naked within its grasp. The third tentacle had made its journey up her leg and prodded at her entrance tentatively, finding the passage slick from her arousal.

It pushed inside her, and she gasped around the shaft in her mouth. Every coil around her thighs and breasts and waist tightened in reaction, ready to fight against her struggle, just as it had before. The one within her pushed in harder. Aria forced herself to relax, to let it pull her legs wider, to let it press further into her. As she relaxed, so did the coils of tentacle, but the one within her continued its exploration, pulsing and warm within her body

The tentacle curled around her breasts continued to squeeze, the one pressed against her clit continued to slide slowly upwards, as the third began to fuck her.

Aria moaned against the mass in her mouth, sucking at it. Her body was encircled by pulsing, coiling tendrils, holding her completely immobilized and helpless just at the surface of the water. She had never felt such overwhelming pleasure before, her entire body wrapped and filled with the creature's warm strength. So much so, that she barely registered the fourth tentacle, thicker than any of the others, sliding up her leg as she was being fucked.

This one found the last entrance to her body, pressing against her ass, finding much more resistance than either of the others had. When this one began to push against her, Aria clenched her muscles, resistant despite the pleasure. She tried unsuccessfully to kick away.

The creature didn't like that.

All four tentacles tightened against her, constricting and pulling her beneath the surface of the water. The one in her mouth forced its way down her throat, muffling her shout as the thickest tentacle pushed roughly into her ass, filling her completely.

The creature held her underwater, and she was unable to fight, trapped by coils of unyielding tentacle. The two in her ass and pussy were fucking her agressively now, as she was held fast by the tendrils around her thighs and waist and breasts. The sensation was more than she could bear, despite her panic-- the weightlessness, the feeling of being filled, the helpless way she was forced to give herself over to this faceless creature violating her so intimately, it was it was more pleasure than she had ever felt before. The two tentacles inside her began to pulse, the whole creature vibrating, and she felt her own climax begin to come. She felt them push even deeper inside her as the orgasm rocked through her body, making her feel like she had been stuffed full as they rammed harder and harder and the second wave of pleasure overtook her and the stars began to appear at the edges of her vision and--

12