Sea Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight was warm on her face as she blinked her eyes open. She was laying on her back, on solid ground. She tried to move, but her muscles were exhausted, as if she had just finished a triathlon. Her nerves were ultra sensitive-- she could feel every grain of sand against her bare skin as she shifted on the beach. Slowly, her sense of self came back to her.

She was naked, and she could feel parts of her still twitching with sensitivity. Her throat felt raw and used, the taste of salt heavy on her tongue. Her breasts felt sore, though her nipples were still hard and sensitive. She shuddered with pleasure as she ran her hand down along them. Her ass and pussy were throbbing, her lower body feeling as if it were on the edge of orgasm. She slid her hands down her body to touch herself, her fingers sliding easily within her opening, the spark of pleasure firing up instantly. Barely aware of her surroundings, she couldn't keep from touching herself, one hand massaging her clit while the fingers of her other hand pushed easily inside of her. She couldn't get far enough. She needed more. More.

A wave of pleasure crested over her, the orgasm straining her spent nerves. She cried out in climax, collapsing to the sand, grains sticking to her wet, naked skin. She groaned as her electrified nerves fired out every sensation of the orgasm she had brought herself towards, and yet her pussy ached for more than her fingers could give it.

"Hey, over here, man!"

Aria heard a voice. A male voice. She glanced up, spotting a tanned, muscular, college-age man backpedaling towards her, eyes on the frisbee his buddy was tossing towards him from further down the beach. He glanced behind him quickly, making sure he wasn't about to trip over any rocks, and locked eyes with the naked, desperately horny Aria.

He stopped in his tracks, the frisbee sailing past him to splash into the waves.

Aria crawled towards him, eyes on the bulge forming at the front of his swim trunks.

She needed more.

12