Sea Monster Pt. 03

Story Info
My best friend fucks my girlfriend right in front of me.
2.2k words
3.16
46.7k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sea Monster Part Three

This picks up after the events of Sea Monster Part Two:

Well my birthday cake was ruined and my girlfriend had essentially just dry humped my best friends absurdly oversized cock, so that was a bummer.

However, it was bed time, which was my favorite time with Ariel. We both stripped and showered, then I hopped in bed while Ariel prepared herself.

I was so excited, as Ariel looked smoking hot in her lingerie. She did not disappoint, she walked out of the bathroom looking like a Victoria's secret model, or maybe the sexiest Instagram model you've ever seen.

She put her phone down on the night stand, and reached under the bed. As she was looking under the bed, her phone lit up with a message from Sea Monster (with a snake emoji) the message said, "We bake the cake tonight." I smiled, knowing after this amazing sex, my two best friends in the world, my girlfriend Ariel and my childhood friend Aaron were going to sneak out to the kitchen and make me a birthday cake.

Ariel got back up from under the bed, with a shoebox, just like the one she and Aaron had tricked me with earlier. This time she opened the shoebox and pulled out a box of condoms and a pair of handcuffs, I definitely liked where this was going.

I was already rock hard from seeing Ariel in lingerie, her fiery eyes, her ample tits pushed up, her tight thong nestled between her ass crack and riding between her pussy lips, what a catch she was.

A quick image from beer pong flashed in my mind and made me think of Aarons fat cock between her leggings clad pussy lips earlier, her pussy lips wrapped tightly around his enormous shaft. I must have made a face. Ariel asked if it was because she surprised me with handcuffs, I shook my head and said "absolutely not, I can't wait for you to cuff me." I would live to regret those words.

Ariel cuffed my hands to the bed posts and cuffed my legs to the foot of the bed. She then teased me, "earlier Aaron was a gentleman and tied up my bikini for me, now I have you cuffed to the bed, funny how that works"

She then stood between my legs, on the bed, her body looking amazing in the light of the lamp, with the tall ceilings as a backdrop. She then stepped lightly on my balls, making me squeal just a little bit. I was actually a bit worried. She then laughed and sunk down to her knees. She went from stepping on my balls to enveloping my cock with her mouth very quickly. She did an amazing job, licking the underside of the head of my cock, tickling my balls with her fingers as she sucked me off.

I felt an orgasm coming and started clenching my pelvic muscles, thank goodness I orgasmed earlier today otherwise there is no way I would have even lasted this long. Right as I was about to cum, Ariel stopped sucking my cock. She said to me "not yet little guy". I wanted to cum so bad I would have done anything for her to finish me off. She then fully stripped off her lingerie. Looked me in the eyes. Took a condom off the night stand and slipped it onto my average sized cock. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly slid her very slick pussy along my shaft and on to the head of my cock. If my body was not restrained by the handcuffs, I would have grabbed her by the waist right then and impaled her onto my cock.

Now she was resting with her pussy just barely hovering over my condom covered cock and she decided to tease me:

Ariel: Do you like this baby? Do you want to fuck my tight little pussy?

Me: Yes baby please I will do anything

Ariel: Are you sure baby?

Me: Yes anything

Ariel: Will you eat your birthday cake for me baby

Me: Of course baby, I was so sad when it burned, I was really looking forward to it

Ariel: I'm sorry baby I was just so distracted when we were playing beer pong with your friend and his enormous cock

Me: Its okay baby

Ariel: It was just so distracting feeling his sea monster, in my thigh gap, spreading my pussy lips through my leggings

Me: I know baby I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but I felt bad for how uncomfortable it must have made you feel

Ariel: Yes baby it made me so uncomfortable, I was so wet though, I almost wish my leggings weren't there

Me: What do you mean?

Ariel: I was so horny, I just wanted to get fucked...like this

Ariel then slowly lowered herself down the length of my shaft, my cock entering as deep as it could into her pussy, only my condom separating the two

Ariel: I wanted to ride his cock so bad, just like I am riding yours right now.

Me: Oh baby I wish you would not talk about him like that, but I sure love how horny it makes you

Ariel: Please little guy, you shot your load earlier to the very thought of me and Aaron fucking, I know deep inside you're a little pervert, secretly wishing Aaron would stretch my tight little pussy with his enormous cock, it looked like his was more than twice as big as yours, I had to be careful not to giggle when you stood next to him.

Me: fuck this dirty talk is hot

Ariel: Close your eyes and imagine Aaron's fat cock stretching open my pussy and stretching me out so wide. I bet your tiny condoms wouldn't even fit his horse cock.

I closed my eyes as Ariel instructed, as she rode my cock. Her wet pussy coating my condom covered cock in her slickness. Now she was lightly digging her fingernails into me and moaning lightly, still teasing me about my friend and his manhood. I didn't mind her teasing, I was so turned on I was about to burst, about to have the best orgasm of my life. Then, Ariel must have lifted herself off of me, my cock still thrusting up trying to find her pussy and earn its sweet relief, but now my cock was just fucking thin air.

That's when I opened my eyes to realize she did not lift herself off of my cock.

Aaron had somehow snuck into the bedroom, with my eyes closed and with Ariel's teasing moans, I never realized he entered the room.

To my horror, right in front of me, Aaron lifted Ariel off of my cock, only to impale her on his while he was still standing! He had just barely planted her pussy on the mushroom tip of his fat cock when I understood what was happening.

Aaron, looked me in the eyes, said "now watch me make your special birthday cake" then plunged his fat cock deep into my girlfriend's pussy. Ariel was visibly squirming as she adjusted to my best friend's oversized-cock. It was too much to take in. Ariel was squirming, trying to accommodate his wide girth and absurd length. She was also moaning so loud, I had never heard her make any sound like this. Her pussy juice now noticeably dripping down onto our sheets.

Aaron told her she looked cute on a real cock and she giggled audibly.

Now she was starting to fuck him back. Her legs and arms were wrapped tightly around him, pulling his fat cock into her overstretched pussy. All of this was happening right in front of me, my cock still hard. Seeing her start to fuck herself further down onto his cock broke my heart a little bit, she was so enthusiastic, writhing in ecstasy.

I knew there was only way to bring some sanity back to the situation... I yelled out to Ariel "he's not wearing a condom". She immediately stopped writhing, and she started to push herself away from Aaron, her hands pushing against his chest while she was still impaled on his cock.

Aaron immediately slapped her hands away from his chest and resumed thrusting his thick cock in and out of her. Ariel immediately submitted, her love for his cock overwhelming her fear of pregnancy.

He did not stop thrusting into her, instead he mocked me, saying "we are making your boyfriend a special birthday treat to eat, he will eat it out of your gaping pussy, not a condom."

Ariel laughed at the birthday cake reference, and dug her fingernails into his back, encouraging him to pump into her even harder.

Aaron almost lost balance and had to step forward on the bed. Now his cock was thrusting into my girlfriend's pussy right above my face. Their combined juices, my girlfriend's wetness and my buddy's precum were dribbling down onto my face. I had to close my eyes, my mouth, and look away. Ariel noticed this and demanded to me:

Ariel: Open your eyes and watch us make your cake baby, we are mixing it right now and afterwards you can have a taste

Me: Baby please stop, we can forget this ever happened

Ariel: No way baby, this is our present to you, don't worry maybe if you eat all the batter, the cake wont bake in my oven for the next nine months

Me: Fuck, this isn't funny

Ariel: Open your eyes and enjoy this baby

I closed my eyes, but then felt Aaron position his foot on my chest and apply pressure, I immediately opened my eyes and he took his foot off of me

Ariel: Aaron baby, cum in my, cum in my tight pussy and give me and my boyfriend a baby please

Aaron: You sure you want this?

Ariel: Yes I want a real man's baby

Aaron: Alright my kinky little slut

Aaron then pumped into her with wreckless abandon, their combined juices splattering everywhere on my face.

That's when I saw Aaron tense up, he placed a foot on my chest for better footing, and then started to pump his cum into my girlfriend's young, unprotected pussy. I could see his cock pulsating and his balls tighten as my college girlfriend, my first love, screamed orgasmically.

She was cumming so hard as he filled her with his potent cum. He kept fucking her as his cock pulsated, as he kept dumping his cum into her womb. The result was her pussy was overflowing with his cum. His excess cum and her juices were now flowing down onto my face, and I could barely breathe with his foot on my chest. I was unable to do anything with the handcuffs on.

Finally he set her down next to me on the bed, and he stepped off of the bed. She immediately hopped on to me, straddling my face with her overfilled, stretched, swollen, pink pussy.

I closed my mouth. But felt her immediately grab my balls and start squeezing. She said, "open up and eat your birthday cake unless you want me to be baking a cake for Aaron's son in nine months"

I complied, I opened my mouth and let her gush into me. It was so humiliating, but I could do nothing to stop her. She then slapped my balls, a friendly reminder for me to start licking, really start lapping up the juices from her used pussy.

Ariel started to pat my head as I ate her out, she called me a good little birthday boy and encouraged me. She then pointed out that my cock was still rock hard and leaking pre-cum. She called me her cum eating little bitch, and asked if I liked eating her used pussy. I was sincerely hoping if I ate her out well enough she would not get pregnant by my best friend.

She then took the condom of my still hard cock, and positioned her pussy over my cock, looked me dead in the eyes and lowered herself onto me. I was crying with relief, jealousy and humiliation as her pussy folded onto me, but then she started laughing uncontrollably.

She teased me, saying she could not feel my cock at all. This was my first time entering her pussy without a condom, and should have been a great moment of pride for me, instead it was an incredible humiliation, her soft velvety pussy felt amazing to me, but I could tell my diminutive cock was no longer capable of causing any sensation of satisfaction for Ariel.

As she was laughing, with my cock still in her, I was trying to wiggle my restrained body as much as I could, I felt a burning desire to cum in her, to reclaim her as mine. My pathetic wiggling must have snapped her back to reality, as she jumped off my cock and gave my balls a hard slap. She told me she was going to Aaron's room, to join him in the shower, to see if she could get another round with a "real man".

As she left, she teased me saying, "You sucked so much cum out of my pussy, I am worried Aaron might not have knocked me up yet."

To be continued...