Sea Monster Pt. 02

Story Info
Losing control of my girlfriend to my best friend.
1.5k words
3.31
36.6k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up after Sea Monster Part One...

My girlfriend Ariel, had just helped me cum. For that I was grateful. But she made me cum to the thought of herself and my well-endowed best friend Aaron coming into our AirBnB's master bedroom to fuck. I found that concerning yet sexy. She played it off as just teasing me to help me cum, but I was unsure. In the middle of her intense teasing she had mentioned that my best friend's large cock was uncircumcised, which is something my girlfriend should certainly not know.

To be fair to Ariel, her dirty talk helped me shoot the largest load of my life, and I had to shower to clean myself up. But now I was suspicious.

When I walked into the kitchen, by jaw dropped and my flaccid cock rapidly hardened. My girlfriend was in an extremely tight pair of leggings that showed off her fantastic ass. On this black pair of leggings was a white flour handprint right on her right cheek.

Aaron was standing next to her at the counter, they were preparing dinner while I had been showering. I awkwardly asked my girlfriend :

Me: "Why is there was a white flour handprint on your ass?!"

Ariel: "Aaron did that, you'll have to ask him"

Aaron: "Sorry about that mate, your girlfriend was getting out of line and I had to punish her, I punished her like I punish all of my girlfriends, I gave her a good firm slap on the ass like a spanking"

Me: "Thanks Aaron, but I can handle her myself, besides what did she do that was so out of line?"

Aaron: "When we were mixing the cake she wanted to stop to lick the tip of the spatula, it's not sanitary, and the birthday cake is for you!"

Me: "Thanks man, I appreciate you looking out for me. Ariel I hope you learned a lesson from all of this."

Ariel: "Yes, I learned a lot, thanks to your best friend for teaching me. Thank you, Aaron, for disciplining me when I am naughty. Your girlfriends must be very lucky"

After this curious exchange we ate a quick dinner, me and Aaron both knowing the sooner we ate the sooner we could turn the dinner into a beer pong table!

Since it was only the three of us, choosing teams was going to be awkward, since we all knew Aaron was the beer pong pro, we had to come up with a way to make it fair. To do so, Aaron would play on both of our teams, he would walk from side to side every turn. We of course played with college rules.

The game started with me and Aaron on the same side, throwing against Ariel. I missed both of my shots, but Aaron is a beer pong expert and made his first shot. I was horrified, he got the cup in the middle of the pyramid, everyone knows that is the freshman cup and should always be avoided on the first throw.

Aaron then suspiciously missed his next throw, he didn't even hit the table. That meant we had to follow the freshman cup rules. We both had to split the beer in the cup the ball landed in, then for the rest of the game we had to play with pants and underwear off. We were already pretty buzzed, but it was still uncomfortable to be stripping down in front of my girlfriend, Ariel. We had done this countless times in front of Aaron's girlfriends in high school, but now we were doing it in front of mine and I was nervous.

Aaron of course whipped his pants and underwear off as soon as we finished chugging the beer. I told him to be careful with that thing as his sea monster almost hit me in the face when I was bending forward to take off my pants. Ariel taunted me from across the table, saying "hurry up little guy."

I blushed and told her to calm down, and that she can feel free to look away at any time, she giggled. I finally got by bottoms off. Now it was Aaron and I were bottomless across the table from Ariel, it was obvious Aaron's cock was twice my size even though we were both close to flaccid. Ariel held up a hand and beckoned Aaron to her side, quoting our agreement that Aaron would walk to each side to help each side every turn.

I wanted to speak up and end the game as I didn't need my best friend bringing his over-sized cock to my girlfriends side of the table, but I remember in our high school days I was more than happy to show off my moderate size whenever I was playing against his girlfriends. I may be lots of things, but not a hypocrite.

Ariel surprised me on her first two throws throw she landed her ball in both of my cups, she then got balls back but missed. Now Aaron came back to my side and landed his two more shots in the appropriate cups, this meant "tits". Because of the formation of the remaining cup, my girlfriend had to remove her shirt for the rest of the game.

Ariel bit her lip, and suggestively pulled her sports bra off. Exposing her voluptuous, sun kissed breasts. With nipples stiffened in a provocative manner.

It was now a bottomless Aaron, going over to a topless Ariel to shoot.

He threw his first ball and made it, but I caught him cheating, his elbow was way passed the edge of the table and I called him out on it:

Me: That throw doesn't count your elbow was too far forward, it's a re-do

Aaron: Fine, my mistake, I think I must have accidently leaned forward a little too far. Ariel, come here and stand in front of me to stop me from inching too far forward.

Topless Ariel dutifully stepped in front of him, between him and the table.

Aaron then got ready to throw with his right hand and grabbed Ariel by the waist with his left hand, steadying himself. This bothered me to see, but at least now his elbow would not cross over the table. Aaron then threw hard, the ball missed, hitting me right in the stomach.

I bent over to pick the ball off the floor, when I did so my eyes were just above the table and I saw something that made me cringe. Aarons cock had accidently gone right between Ariels thighs, his monsterous appendage was poking straight through Ariels leggings clad thighs and plopped its oversized mushroom tip right on top of the table. I could not be sure, but it looked like Ariel's pussy lips were aroused and had parted to make way for my buddy's fat cock.

When I stood up straight I coughed to grab their attention and Aaron immediately moved his hips backwards, withdrawing his cock from my girlfriends petite thigh gap. He still had his hand on her waist though, no doubt to steady himself. I called him over to my side, even though I was the one throwing I thought it best to separate the two.

Ariel made sure to lean forward, to make her full, gorgeous, sunkissed tits look as big as possible, as a distraction to turn me on and throw me off from my beer pong aim. It worked, my blood rushed from my throwing arm and brain to my penis as she provocatively mashed her tits together.

Now me and Aaron were standing side by side, with erect cocks. Clearly Aaron's monstrous cock was more than twice the size of my cock, and much thicker.

I didn't care for this side by side display so was thankful when he walked back over to Ariel's side. Ariel must have forgotten it was her turn, because she submissively stood in front of Aaron again, assuming the same position with his hand on her waist while he threw. His fat cock forcing its way through her thigh gap, eventually settling with her pussy lips resting on his veiny shaft again. It was clear she was wet through her tight black leggings, but I did not want to embarrass her so I said nothing. This must have been Aaron's lucky position because he made the rest of his shots, ending the game. They celebrated with a little too friendly of a victory kiss, this Aaron's manhood pressing into her tight leggings, and my girlfriends bare chest pressing into his shirt. They slowly released each other from their victory embrace and forced me to chug the remaining cups of beers.

After I finished chugging the beer, the kitchen fire alarm went off. We had completely forgotten about the birthday cake! The cake was burnt in the oven and there was no way of salvaging it. Aaron and Ariel both apologized to me about the cake and I told them it was okay. They both insisted they would make it up to me and make me a new, even more special birthday cake.

To be continued...