All Comments on 'Seabee's Homecoming Ch 01'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Superb

Brilliant start to a hopefully even more mesmerising story. Fucking hot too. Can't wait for the next chapter.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 4 years ago
OMG

Holy shit!!! This may be the start of the best series I have read on literorica. Some people are going to give you a raft of shit about it not being incest (yet), but screw them and write more. Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A hot story! You must continue this story line. I like the characters and their dialogue. I like the way you use words to show the love they are finding. Let them explore the feelings they have discovered and let him take care of that loser of a business partner. Even though she wants to wear his collar, their feelings go much deeper that a dom relationship. I will be looking for the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
WOW, So Hot

That was some great writing. I kept wondering when you were going to solve what happened to his dad and also was he going to contact his sister as I was getting closer to the end but then I finally realized this was only part 1. I am definitely hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Senseless and Ho Hum sex"

Yeah no, fuck that. Take the astroturfing campaign to a different site, no one wants you here.

This was very well written and I really appreciate the amount of care you've put into the sex scenes and the relationship between Ree and the main character. Simply the depth of the scenes involving clit play make a welcome contrast to your average story's "he rubbed her clit, and she came" formulaic and blasé prose.

While there is some criticism to be had that this story progressed way too fucking fast, such is the nature of erotica that the necessities of real life are smoothed over in pursuit of a narrative. The relationship developments likely could have been spread over another four pages and had only positive effects on the pacing, but I can understand the author's desire to not complicate the story with needless filler.

- The Anonymole

boaman007boaman007over 4 years ago
Awesome start

So hot and the storyline is well thought out. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very fun read

So erotic, and nice why Reagan and dad have a meeting that would lead him to marrying such a beauty. Can't wait for more.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago

Quite honestly, I nearly stopped reading this story on page one. Not because it wasn’t well written, quite the contrary. The chronicle of the mother’s death was so well written it was heart-wrenching.

The sex with the step mother happened pretty quickly, and the great sub-text of the embezzlement kind of got lost in the second half.

However, the sex scenes were hot and the overall writing and composition were spot on, so I gave it 5-stars.

Well done!

dslwagondslwagonover 4 years ago
Nice Start!!! Good story plot!!

Please continue the story, hope there will be ass play as well as more of the dom parts. The Sister has to come into play as well, she has to be a sub too. Please continue your story and bring it all together.

sabra16023sabra16023over 4 years ago
Great Story

5 Stars. Keep the story going, waiting for next chapter. Thanks

mnemnethmnemnethover 4 years ago

GREAT STORY!!! Can't wait for the next part! Like linnear said what happened to Dad? What happens to Nichols? What about sis?

PLEASE 🙏 PLEASE 🙏 hurry with part 2! 🤗😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

Definitely hooked, I really liked how it went from just ho hum "gonna fuck my step-mom" to developing an actual story line with the sub/Dom fantasy. Hoping you incorporate the sister somehow in the future.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
REALLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for Ch. 02!

mammoetmammoetover 4 years ago
Loved it

More please asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Great story keep up the good work and just to let you know I was a Seabee myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story.

Retired Sailor who worked with many Seabee's over the years myself. Please continue this. The drama of your backstory is ALMOST as interesting as the sex!

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

Outstanding story, Keep writing!!! You've got the makings of a really good series.

JzordayneJzordayneover 4 years ago
Interesting start for a story.

As a retired Seabee this story caught my eye. I look forward to seeing the continuation of the story.

We Build, We Fight!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can Do!

Keep up the good work! I like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Need part 2 ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Chapter 2 please!!

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
great story

great stuff hope you decide on doing a chapter 2

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!!!

great start please continue.

RamazaRamazaalmost 4 years ago
Great start

I really enjoyed that story, please tell me there is more to come?

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

more chapters will be really appreciated.

nicho1855nicho1855over 3 years ago
Ghostwriter

It has been a while since you posted chapter 1. I just hope everything is OK and that you haven't been affected by the Covid situation. Hopefully we will hear from you soon.

Deprived891Deprived891over 3 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed that story, please tell me there is more to come.

DquiotiDquioti9 months ago

Interesting story, lots of lines to pursue. If you are going to use a particular setting as window dressing, do a little research, nearly stopped reading after the three glaring errors in the opening. Overall, well written and really want to see how this plays out and which thread you tug on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous