Seabee's Homecoming Ch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I love you," I whispered, for the first time using the "L" word.

"That's what all men say."

"I mean it."

"Are you sure? I mean absolutely sure?" she asked, her tone both surprised and happy.

"Not a doubt in my mind," I replied as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me until I could rest my head against her stomach. "In fact," I hesitated, "I've been wanting to ask you something for awhile."

"What's that?" she asked quietly.

I pushed her away just far enough so that I could look up into her eyes as I asked, "Will you marry me?"

"Aren't you supposed to get down on one knee when you ask a woman that?" she teased.

"Just answer the question will ya."

"You've just made me the happiest woman in the world," she sighed as she ran her fingers through my hair. "And in case that's not a good enough answer ... 'Yes'."

"Now, what is it you needed so we can get out of here?" I asked impatiently. "I have some ideas what I'd like to do with, and to, my bride-to-be."

"Oh that? Actually the only thing I needed was you."

"I don't understand. Why'd you want to come here?"

"Now you're starting to get the idea."

The look on my face must have made me look like a complete idiot.

"I wanted you to 'cum' here," she said, emphasizing the word.

"Huh?"

"I added this office to our fuck list," she purred, as she rubbed her naked breasts against my face.

"Naughty, naughty girl," I whispered.

"Yes, I am," she replied as she straddled my lap and lowered herself onto it. "Owwwww ... It feels like you might like it when I'm naughty," she continued as she rubbed her moist slit against the growing bulge in the front of my pants.

"Definitely," I muttered, as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

Our lips met and nothing else in the world seemed to matter. Her tongue slid into my mouth and played tag with mine before retreating. Back and forth we teased as our hands moved over each other's bodies.

My hands found her breasts and cupped them. They had grown almost a full cup size and her nipples felt as hard as marbles. The small bumps around the areola were raised while the areola and nipples were turning a deep pink.

"Mmmmm, I love when you play with my tits," she murmured, "but I think something else needs to come out to play," she continued as her hand dropped to the front of my pants and quickly released my throbbing cock.

A moan rumbled in my chest as, without a bit of hesitation, she lowered her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh ... yessssss," she hissed as she sank down onto my cock. "I love the feel of your cock spreading me almost as much as I love this," she finished as she began to glide up and down the length of my shaft.

I couldn't believe how wet she was. Every time she lifted up, I could see the dim street light reflect off the juices that now covered my cock. When she sank down, she ground her clit against my pelvic bone and I watched as beads of sweat formed on her forehead and upper lip. "Oh god ... so good. I can't believe I'm getting this turned on already. Gonna cum quick if we're not careful."

Instinctively, I leaned forward and took one of her nipples between my lips, sucking on it. The familiar taste of her mother's milk filled my mouth. "I love how you taste," I mumbled when I pulled away. "I'm gonna miss this."

"I don't think there will be anything to worry about," she sighed as she leaned back slightly and took her left tit in her hand. She squeezed and her milk sprayed from the nipple, covering my face. "I think there's gonna be more than enough for you and the baby," she murmured seductively, as she took her right tit in her hand and squeezed just as she had the other. Her milk sprayed in every direction covering my face, my shirt, her chest and dribbled down between her legs to coat her pussy and my cock. A thick, lathery foam quickly appeared as her milk mixed with her pussy juice. "Ohhhhhh, fuck butter," she giggled, sensuously.

"You have me so turned on. I can't believe we're actually doing THIS," I emphasized as I drove my hips upward burying my cock inside her.

"Arrrggghhhhh ... So ... deep. I ... can ... feel ... the ... head ... of ... your ... cock ... hitting ... the ... back ... of ... my ... pussy," she moaned in tempo with our movements. "Ahh ... ahh ... mmmm ... so hard ... mmm ... mmm ... mmm ... ohmigod ... mmm ... yes ... yes ... yes ... like that ... just like that ... ahh ... ohhhhh ... deeper ... push it in me ... like that, baby ... your cock feels so big ... stretch me ... ahhh ... ahhh ... ahhh ... mi god ... so good."

"So you like the way my cock feels in you?"

"You ... know ... I ... do. Just ... don't ... stop. Give ... it ... to ... me. Fuck yeah ... do it ... ah ... ah ... ah ... fuck me ... pound my pussy ... owwwwwww ... mmm ... ahh ... mmm ... ahh ...yes ... yes ... yes ... ohhh fuck."

"Get up. Bend over the desk."

She quickly stood up, leaving my cock sticking straight up in the air.

"You read my mind," she wheezed as she bent over the desk and spread her legs. "My favorite position ... stick it in me."

I stood behind her and grabbed her hips, sliding my cock back inside her.

"Fill my pussy, darling ... yessssssss ... just like that ... owwwwww, you fuck me so good ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... gonna cum. Gonna cum already!"

"Do it. Cum all over my cock like a good little slut."

"Ride me, lover. Ride your mommy slut. Fuck my nasty cunt. Ohhhhhh ... so good," she grunted through clenched teeth as she thrust herself back against my embedded shaft.

"You've got me so fucking turned on," I grunted.

"Do it, lover. Do me."

"FUCK!!" I cried as I thrust my cock in and out of her boiling core.

"Ohhhh ... baby," she whimpered. "So goooooooddd."

By now I was driving into her so hard, I felt her feet almost come off the ground so I wasn't too surprised when, as I was thrusting into her, she slid up onto the desk.

She bent her legs until her heels were almost touching her ass cheeks while she arched her back so that each of my strokes slid along her canal rubbing her G-spot. "I ... can't ... get ... enough ... of ... you. The ... feel ... of ... your ... hands ... on ... me, ... your ... lips ... kissing ... me, ... your ... cock ... buried ... deep ... inside ... of ... me," she panted.

I tightened my grasp on her hips and drove into her like a wild beast, my hips almost a blur. "Gonna cum. Gonna cum inside you."

"Do it. Fill me."

I could feel my ball sack tighten and my cum begin to churn as I continued to thrust into her.

"Now ... fill me now," she gasped as I felt the muscles of her pussy tighten around my cock.

Instinctively, I reached around her and grabbed her dangling tits, squeezed them, sending a spray of her milk across the top of the desk.

"Pinch my nipples ... owwwwww ... harder ... pull on them," she pleaded.

"AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH," I bellowed as my cum rocketed up the length of my cock and into her waiting cauldron, triggering her orgasm.

"CCUUMMMMIIINNGGGGGG," she wailed as she began to twitch and jerk. Her hips were bouncing up and down like a yo-yo while her pussy muscles ran up and down my cock.

Strand after strand of my cum soon coated the insides of her pussy until it leaked from her slit, down over her clit, and onto the blotter on Nichols' desk. It felt like an eternity, as I my cock jerked and pulsed inside her, before Ree collapsed onto the desk dragging me with her while I planted gentle kisses along the base of her neck.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she replied.

We stayed there locked together as warm, satisfied sensations overwhelmed us. The sound of the night breeze and crickets filled the room as we bathed in the afterglow of what we'd just done.

The minutes ticked by before she whispered over her shoulder, "So how does it feel to be a motherfucker?"

"Huh?"

"Well, now that you know I'm pregnant and you just fucked me ..." she snickered, leaving the rest unsaid.

"Actually, I've been an incestuous motherfucker for weeks."

"What do you mean?" she asked as she twisted her head as far as she could so she could see me.

"Remember when I told you a couple weeks ago that I'd looked up information about Dom/sub relationships?"

"Yeah?"

"I also looked up step-mother/step-son relationships too."

"So?" she answered in a questioning voice while her pussy seemed to quiver in excitement.

"Well, legally, you're my dad's widow. You didn't get divorced which means in the eyes of the law you're still my step-mom. Understand?"

"I think so," she replied.

I paused as I tried to remember the definition of incest before I continued. "So according to the Net, incest is defined as "Sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This includes sexual activity between blood relatives, and sometimes those related by affinity, such as individuals of the same household, including step-relatives." I paused to let the phrase sink in and continued, "Those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage." Which means I've been an incestuous motherfucker since the first time we made love."

"Owwww ... that sounds so wicked," she purred as she tightened the muscles of her pussy around my cock even more. "It's getting me horny just thinking about it but for now I think we better get out of here," she finished as she glanced around the room.

Slowly, I got up off of her, a wet, slurpy sound echoing off the walls as I pulled my cock from her cum-sodden pussy. Then, I pulled my pants up while she buttoned her blouse and released her skirt from where she'd had it tucked in.

"So did you get what you came here for?"

"Oh, I got exactly what I wanted," she replied in a low, sensuous tone. "Although I think Nichols might wonder what was going on here," she inclined her head bringing my attention to the wet spot on the chair, the two large wet spots on his blotter along with scattered spots across the desk, and the pair of panties hanging from the desk lamp.

"Oh well. Let him wonder," I replied as I took her hand in mine and led her from the office.

It was after 1 o'clock by the time we got home otherwise we might have noticed the light blinking on the answering machine. Instead, we headed to bed so it wasn't until the next morning that we found the message waiting for me:

Dan, it's me, Gavin. Listen man, I finished going over those ledgers you sent me and you've got yourself messed up in some wicked shit and I mean REALLY wicked. Call me as soon as you get this message. In the mean time, I'm sending what I have over to Casey. I think the 'boys in blue' will be interested in what I found. Later.

Ree and I stood there looking at each other.

"This is what I was afraid of," I mumbled.

The look of fear in Ree's eyes was her only response to what we'd heard.

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as I kissed her forehead. "I'll take care of you ... both of you," I said, as I gently set my hand on her stomach. My military training kicked in, automatically, and within a half-an-hour I had us packed and on the road. Destination: Unknown.

While we were driving, we called Gavin. He had us hold for a few moments while he set up a conference call including Casey and a Federal Attorney. Then, he gave us the information he'd found in detail.

"Ed Nichols, aka Edward Demetry Rostovich, is a well-know front man for a mid-level crime group that is trying to climb the ladder through extortion, bribery, and, occasionally, murder. He usually arrives several months in advance of the main group. He arranges for minor accidents and other various problems to take place in a company before offering to help. All too often, the help ends up costing the original owner their company, at which time the group Nichols' works for steps in and takes over," he paused briefly to take a breath.

"I'm not sure how he found out or how he got away with it for so long but your dad's ledgers detail it all. The sub-contractors are actually pay-offs to the people that caused the accidents not only in his company but several others. The money for the suppliers is money used to bribe government officials, and the money that went into the bank account is slowly siphoned off and goes to the crime group itself," he continued.

"The Fed's were already looking into this group as part of a Task Force but now, because of your dad's ledgers, they've already arrested Nichols and most of his bosses," he finished as he took a deep breath.

I sat quietly for several moments before replying. "That sounds great but we all know that the legal system can move pretty slow. And I'm sure that these guys have other low-life's working for them who haven't been caught. Which means, there are some 'bad guys' out there who will be more than happy to get rid of us if it means gaining even a few brownie points with their bosses."

"Which is exactly why we want you to come in so we can protect you," the Attorney spoke for the first time.

"Thanks for the offer, mister but I don't know you and we've all heard how these groups get people into even the best law-enforcement agencies ... so I think Ree and I are gonna take a bit of a vacation," I replied as I glanced over at her.

"Where to?" the attorney asked, obviously upset by the fact we weren't coming in and possibly by what I'd said.

I looked back at Ree and she shook her head, understanding what I had in mind. "I think it might be better if we kept that a secret."

"What if we need you for something?" the attorney asked.

"Tell you what ... for the moment, we'll call in twice a day and we'll rotate it so there's no pattern," I replied. "One call will be in the morning and one in the evening. That way it will be harder for these guys to track us down if there's a leak. At the same time, you'll be sure we're okay and can give us any news you might have. As soon as we're out of the area, I'll pick up a burner phone and text Gavin the number.

"How will I know it's you?" Gavin asked.

It only took a second to decide. "Remember the name of the place we spent our leave in the Philippines?"

"Yeah," he replied, chuckling.

"I'll text you that name 2 minutes before I send the number."

"Okay. Got it."

"We'll keep the burner for a little while, then get rid of it, and start all over again."

Though the attorney wasn't happy with the idea, my friends understood and agreed. Twenty minutes later, Ree and I were in a used car lot. We traded in my SUV for a non-descript sedan and headed for points unknown. We spent the rest of the day traveling the back roads until just before dark when we found a small resort with individual cabins. The pink neon sign flashing VACANCY.

"So, what do you think? Should we call it a day?"

"Yeah," she replied as she stretched. "My back is starting to kill me from being stuck in this," she emphasized the last word with a resounding slap on the dashboard.

"Hey," I replied as I jokingly stroked the steering wheel, "it was either this or that '76 Z-28. You know 327 engine, side-pipes and virtually no suspension."

The look on her face told me I was walking where I shouldn't so I quickly changed the subject. "Anyway, I could use some rest and it looks like there's a restaurant right next door so we won't need to go looking for a place to eat."

"You're right," she sighed as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "This whole thing has just got me on edge."

"You and me both," I said as I kissed the top of her head and pulled into the resort.

"Evening, folks," the man behind the counter called out as soon as we stepped inside. "How can I help you?"

"We'd like a cottage for the evening."

"Ummm ... might be a bit of a problem with that. I closed two cabins for the season already and the others are already being used except ..." he stopped with a twinkle in his eye.

"Yeah?" I inquired.

"Well, the Honeymoon Cottage is available. But I usually rent that for two to three nights at a time and, of course, it's usually to newlyweds."

"How about newly engaged?" Ree asked.

"Guess that's close enough," the man laughed.

"Three nights," I said without waiting for him to ask.

"You sure?" Ree whispered to me.

"Yep, and if we have to leave early so be it," I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Cabin number 12, right down by the lake. It's a bit secluded," he said as the corners of his lips turned up in a small smile.

I quickly signed us in under fake names, and paid with cash, before he gave me the keys.

A few moments later, we were entering the cabin.

"It's gorgeous," Ree signed.

"Definitely not what you'd expect out here in the middle of nowhere."

The cabin had a high vaulted ceiling with a rustic chandler hanging down from a center beam. Along one wall was a huge, stone fireplace. The furniture was made of peeled trees and branches that had been polished and each piece had thick, leather cushions. The kitchenette was off to one side and pots and pans were hanging from a rack over the centralized stove. A set of stairs led up to a small TV area with a set of reclining chairs and a bookshelf full of various books. "Doubt that area gets used much," I thought to myself, "At least not for reading or watching TV."

The bathroom was across the hall from the kitchenette and it was obvious it had been made for couples. There were two marble-top sinks, a Jacuzzi for two, and a shower that was big enough for all the 'fun' they might be interested in. The last room was the bedroom. A four-poster, queen-sized bed, made of the same trees and branches, was against the wall to our right and a set of sliding doors that led to an enclosed porch was to our left, allowing a beautiful view of the lake without even leaving the bed. In the corner, closest to us, was an old-fashioned, pot-belly stove with a small pile of wood next to it on the floor and on the opposite side of the door was a large, over-stuffed chair. To the left of the doorway where we stood was a second door, leading back into the bathroom, while to the right was a large dresser with a mirror on it. The wall across from us had a high, trellised window that faced east and would allow the late-morning sun to filter in. And scattered across the walls were paintings of nude couples making love that were very suggestive and erotic, without being vulgar. Surprisingly, one of the painting's had a woman that looked exactly like Ree.

"Did you ...?"

She looked at the painting, a small smile slowly appearing on her face, before replying. "Yes and No. I did a photo shoot once and they had me pose like that. I guess someone got the idea to make it into a painting."

"Ahhhh. Guess I'm gonna have to get used to that kind of stuff."

"Guess so," she snickered.

"So what do you think of the place?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"I love it," she said as she slowly twirled around and around. "This is exactly the kind of place I always wanted to own. In fact, I'd love to stay here forever," she finished as she laughed for the first time since finding out about Nichols.

"Well, I'm not quite sure we can stay forever but we can always come back or maybe build our own place like this."

She spun closer and closer and then threw her arms around my neck, kissing me passionately. "No wonder I love you," she whispered when she pulled away.

"Ya know. I've been thinking about last night all day long."

"Oh, really?" she purred, seductively, as she cupped the front of my pants. "What were you thinking about?"

"I was wondering if you believed in long engagements?"

She stopped and released my hardening cock. "I ... I never really thought about it. I mean, your dad and I knew each other for almost a year before we got married."