Seabee's Homecoming Ch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

Eventually we both relaxed and I collapsed on top of her. My head was resting in the crook of her neck and her legs were still loosely wrapped around my waist. Lifting myself on my elbows, I brought my lips down on hers gently before pulling away and rolling on my side. "Where did that come from?" I asked, in a whisper. "That was the last thing I was expecting tonight."

"It's part of me I wanted to share with you."

"You can share THAT with me anytime you want," I replied, jokingly.

"Are you sure? I mean ..."

"Yeah, I know. It's from before ... from your old life. But it is still part of you and I love you totally and completely."

"I love you too ..."

We kissed again, and I knew, without a doubt, that I was the luckiest guy alive.

We spent the next three days at the resort and I only left the cabin when we needed more food. Ree never left the cabin but then again she never got dressed either which was just fine with me. By the time we checked out, we'd made love in everyplace possible, including the TV room.

We spent the next 6 months traveling across the US before we had to appear for the trial. Because of my dad's ledger, Nichols and his boss' never stood a chance. There were no plea bargains and everyone involved was given a 'life without parole' sentence or so much time it might as well have been a life sentence.

"I'm glad that's over," I said as we left the Courthouse.

"Me too," my sister and Ree said in unison before starting to laugh.

"I do have a ... actually two surprises for you before we go home," Ree said as she looped her arm in mine.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"You'll see. But first, I need something from your dad's office."

"Again?!" I said, instantly thinking of what had happened there the last time she needed something at the office.

She didn't say a word but gave me a look that all men know, which simply says you'll regret it if you don't. And she was right ... I would have regretted it. A large sign was on the front of the building saying:

Conner & Barton

Construction

All Seabees welcome.

A tear slowly ran down my cheek as I looked at the sign.

"I got the paperwork finalized while you and Ree were on the road," my sister said. "The company now belongs to us. The lawyer is the one that pointed out that the initials for our last names were C -- B, so I decided it was the perfect name."

"And you knew about this?" I asked as I looked at Ree.

"Yes. That's surprise number one."

"And the other?"

A smile appeared on her face as she took my hand and put it on her enlarged stomach. "Welcome home, sailor. Twins."


Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers