Seahorse Spirit

Story Info
Nervous cheerleader's new uniform causes a stir.
3.4k words
4.52
10k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
text_orc
text_orc
23 Followers

It was with some trepidation that Jenny made her way to the locker room. The Seahorses had lost their first match of the new season 36 points to 21, a healthy, painful margin. The girls would be sore from the loss, no doubt, and she feared stepping into a frosty atmosphere and somehow making it even worse.

But it wasn't just the team's spirits that worried her. It was this new cheer uniform. They'd brought it in after the last lacklustre season, something about raising morale. The old outfit was hardly modest, but this one was scandalous: an ocean-blue top that barely reached the bottoms of her breasts, matching thigh-high socks so tight that they pinched her legs visibly at the brims, and, worst of all, the skirt.

That fucking skirt. It was tight around her waist, and so short that the slightest breeze or bounce would give the world a good look at her pretty little white panties. When she got flustered, as she often did when she watched the Seahorses working up a sweat on the court, and her little prick got as hard as it ever did these days, the bulge peeked out from under the hem of the skirt just a little. And, given that the skirt was the same deep blue as the rest of the uniform, that flash of white stuck out like a signal flare.

She'd seen the way the players had been eyeing her between quarters, and even once or twice during the game - could Jenny's subtly stiffened nipples and anxiously crossed legs have made Dani Abeje miss that free throw? As usual, the nerves had made her sweaty, on top of all the exertion, and the whole outfit was now soaked. She kept catching whiffs of herself and feeling the blood rush to her cheeks anew, and, as she reached the locker room and turned the handle, she tried to focus on the shower and the fresh set of clothes that awaited her.

But, as usual, the vision that greeted her as she opened the door destroyed any hope Jenny might have had of focusing.

The showers in here had been broken for years, and the ones they'd managed to fix were only sufficient for four people at a time. The rest of the Seahorses had stripped down to air their weary bodies and bask in the steam drifting into the main locker room. Their kits lay in puddles on the tiled floor, kicked aside or trampled as the girls milled about between the benches, exchanging hugs and fist-bumps, cracking jokes, talking about the game and which opposing players they'd most like to fuck.

Just looking at them all made Jenny dizzy. The tight stomachs and powerful limbs, shiny with sweat and steam, would have been enough, but she couldn't keep her eyes from drifting lower, to the heavy, musky cocks that swung gently between their thighs as they walked and stretched.

They were imprinted in her mind by now. Erika Lundgren's was the longest, hanging nearly halfway to her knee even when she was completely soft - which she rarely was. Dani Abeje's was the thickest, a fat, shiny beast of a prick that had drawn comments even from the other players. Becca Rhodes was uncut, and she took extra special care cleaning under her foreskin, as Jenny had seen (and watched with rapt attention) the one time she'd showered opposite her. Each was unique, all were beautiful, and their combined weight and potency made Jenny's own cock, if she could even call it that, twitch with equal parts want and envy.

Maya Carrera, the Seahorses' star centre, was the first to acknowledge Jenny. Befitting her position, she was enormous, a full head taller than the cheerleader and built to match. Jenny was confident that Maya could pick her up one-handed with ease. She'd given it a lot of thought.

"Damn, girl, you're a mess," said Maya. "You were really working it out there today, huh?" She clapped a large hand on Jenny's shoulder. "You did us proud, honey. Keep at it."

"Thank you," Jenny managed, after a few seconds of stunned silence - Maya was so close, and fuck, that musk, she could bask in it... "Thanks, Maya. Sorry I'm such a mess."

"Don't worry about it," said Maya. "First game of the season, you're gonna be rusty."

"I meant," said Jenny, "I mean, I was talking about the uniform." She kicked herself mentally. Yeah, draw even more attention to it. Great job, Jenny.

"Yeah, it's a mess, alright," Becca piped up from a nearby bench. "A hot, distracting mess. I mean, it's just... What do you think of it, Erika?"

Erika, who was giving Becca a shoulder rub, paused and studied Jenny for a moment. "It's a lot," she concluded.

"Yeah, it is," said Jenny, nodding hastily. "I should probably take it off..." She reached down to start peeling off her socks. Being naked in front of the players might be nerve-wracking, but it had to be better than the skintight, sweat-soaked stripper gear she'd been trussed up in.

"Don't."

Jenny froze. All heads turned to the far bench, which Marilyn de Franco, point guard, captain, and undisputed queen bee of the Seahorses, had claimed as her own. She was leaning against the wall, legs spread wide, cock hanging heavy over the edge of the bench.

"Keep it on," she said. "I like her like that."

Jenny felt her brain short-circuit.

She knew some of the players lusted after her. She'd felt their gazes on her, and heard snatches of what they said about her, when she thought they couldn't hear. She had seen their cocks swell and stiffen up as they ogled her, and a few times she could swear she'd glimpsed them touching themselves when she wasn't looking, stroking their thick pricks to her sweat-slick skin and tight, well-toned ass. More than once, Jenny had found herself leaking from their attention, a dark sticky spot pooling in her panties as she struggled to keep her cool.

But to hear it said out loud, up front, without even an attempt at subtlety, was something else entirely. She let out a quiet whimper, and her tight little package suddenly felt even tighter, straining the snug white cotton to its limits.

"You must be embarrassed," said Marilyn, voice heavy with mock concern, "walking in here dressed like that." She rose slowly to her feet, and the change of stance brought another whine to Jenny's lips - Marilyn's cock stood at a fat, proud half-mast, swaying as she began to pace across the locker room. The other players parted for her as she advanced. "Drenched in sweat, with that cute little hard-on..."

"She's basically asking for it at this point," said Becca, who'd also stood up. "Jenny's always been a fucking tease, but this? This is too much."

Jenny planted her feet and tried to remember to breathe. Everything was moving too quickly, and her body had frozen up in response. She had to agree with Becca, it was too much. Her head felt fuzzy, but it wasn't wholly unpleasant, more a loose, giddy warmth that seemed to bloom out through her body and settle right at the base of her overeager little prick.

Marilyn drew closer, closer, stopping only when Jenny could feel the heat of her cock almost touching her bare stomach. Her tits, heavy and round, were almost at Jenny's eye level. She took a loud, deep breath, and groaned with satisfaction when she exhaled. "She smells good," she purred.

"Let's see." Jenny yelped at the voice - Marilyn had so dominated her attention that she hadn't noticed Dani approaching from her right, resting an arm against the wall and, not coincidentally, blocking Jenny's path. "Fuck, that musk," Dani groaned. "And she looks so desperate..."

Her free hand darted forward to grab one of Jenny's small, sensitive breasts, fingers digging in and stretching the tight fabric. "She's not even wearing a bra," Dani announced. "I knew it! I knew I could see her nipples through it."

Jenny turned anxiously to her left, but Becca had slipped alongside her, with Erika close behind. "Oh my God, babe, look at her panties!" exclaimed Becca, reaching down to lift the hem of Jenny's skirt and fully expose her meagre bulge. "Poor puppy looks like she's about to burst."

"You should touch it," said Erika, lips twisting into a wicked grin.

Oh no. No no no. Jenny's heart pounded. Her cheeks burned. Not now. Not when she was so excited. Not when her panties were so sticky and tight and her prick was straining and leaking and right on the verge, please no no no -

Becca shifted her hand down and closed her fingers around Jenny's cotton-caged cock, giving it a light, affectionate squeeze.

Fuck.

With a breathless little squeal, Jenny felt her hips jerking involuntarily, pathetically humping Becca's palm as the touch tipped her abruptly over the edge. Her head spun, her balance faltered; she was dimly aware of Marilyn pressing a hand to her chest to keep her upright, of scattered "aww"s and a couple of laughs. It was a weak, wet little orgasm, but it turned the little damp spot on her panties into a sticky, creamy patch of mess, warm and humiliating against her sensitive skin.

"You can't help yourself, can you?"

That was Marilyn's voice, and, as Jenny drifted back to full awareness, the first thing she saw was the point guard grinning down at her.

"We barely touched you and you came in your panties," cooed Marilyn. "You really are asking to be toyed with."

"More than toyed with," Dani retorted, squeezing Jenny's breast hard. "She's too cute. I want her on my dick, right fucking now." A glance down confirmed that Dani was rock hard now, her thick cockhead shining in the harsh locker room lights, the tip glistening with precum.

Jenny opened her mouth, but her mind was beyond words. Was Dani really going to fuck her, right here, in front of everybody?

"You hear that?" said Marilyn. "Hands and knees, cutie. On the bench. Now."

The best Jenny could manage was a nod. As she went to pull down her panties, though, Marilyn's hand shot out and grabbed her wrist.

"I didn't say you could take it off."

Jenny felt hands all over her, half-guiding and half-dragging her to the bench in the middle of the locker room, hoisting her onto it, groping at her breasts, her ass, her oversensitive prick. She felt a shadow over her as Dani got into place behind her, and saw Erika retrieving a bottle of massage oil before passing it back. She heard the wet, slippery noises of Dani oiling up her cock. All she could smell was herself, the thick, heavy scent of sweat-soaked nylon and watery cum. Her head was still spinning. None of this felt real.

Then Dani yanked down Jenny's panties at the back, just far enough to expose her ass, and pushed the top of her cock up against Jenny's tight little pucker, and suddenly everything felt very real indeed.

Jenny wasn't quite a virgin, but her experience was limited, and mostly from the other side, as far as her erectile issues and hasty climaxes would permit. She'd only ever had fingers and toys in her ass before, and Dani's cock had looked as thick as her biggest plug, the one she'd never quite managed to get inside her.

"Don't worry," said Dani. "I'll try to be gentle."

To her credit, the first push forward was gentle, but it still made Jenny cry out as her hole stretched and strained. She already felt so full, fuller than she'd ever been, but she could feel from the shape that that was just the tip - surely she couldn't handle any more.

"I don't -" she stammered. Then Dani pushed a little further inside her, and the rest of the sentence died in her throat.

"Fuck," gasped Dani, "she's so tight!"

"Knew she would be," said Marilyn, patting Jenny firmly on the ass, through her sodden skirt. "Tight little body, tight little hole. Isn't that right, Jenny?"

"Nnnnnf," Jenny replied, fighting to regulate her breathing.

"Aww, and she's all twitchy on my cock," said Dani. "That's adorable. I could just pin her down and rut her senseless..."

"Easy, Dani." Jenny realised that Maya hadn't been part of the crowd - she was sitting on another bench a few feet away, and she caught Jenny's eye for a moment. Her smile was tender, almost apologetic, but she was jerking her downward-curving cock slow and firm as she watched. "Give the poor girl a chance."

"Yeah," Marilyn added, "and leave some for me." She stepped around to stand across the bench in front of Jenny, her thick, powerful cock bobbing and twitching right at eye level. "Come on, Jenny. We made you cum, so why don't you return the favour? Give me a kiss."

Despite everything, despite the mind-melting stretch of her ass around Dani's fat prick, despite the way it bore down hard on her prostate on the inward stroke, Jenny found her mouth watering. Marilyn's natural musk seemed to cut through her own scent, and she could practically taste the sweat glistening on the shaft.

Her jaw fell open, and Marilyn took it as the unconscious invitation it was.

It was barely a blowjob, really. Jenny couldn't muster enough focus even to close her lips around Marilyn, especially when Dani started to move in earnest, dragging back and driving forward to stretch her fuckhole all over again. She just let her mouth hang open, drooling and panting, while Marilyn held her cock at the base and rubbed it on Jenny's tongue. She tasted salty, a blend of sweat and precum, and Jenny did her best to swallow it down dutifully, but then Dani would hit deep and her muscles would fail her, simply letting Marilyn's slick smear and pool on her tongue.

Dani's fingers again dug into Jenny, this time grabbing at her waist, and she began to pick up the pace. "She's so tight," she repeated, "she's so tight, I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

Jenny's cry of exertion was muffled by cock as Dani bottomed out inside her. A cheer went up all around them, Marilyn paused her lazy thrusts into Jenny's mouth, and Becca even leaned in to slap Dani on the back as she came. Her cock pulsed hard, and Jenny felt sticky heat pooling in her depths, a few potent spurts slowing to a heavy, steady trickle.

As Dani pulled out a couple of inches to milk out the last few strands by hand, Jenny again found her mind drifting into a dreamlike daze. Dani Abeje just came inside her. Could that really have happened?

But then she pulled out fully, and reality came crashing back. Fuck, she was a mess! Her uniform was even more ruined now than it had been when she'd first stepped into the locker room. She was sweaty, smelly, and now she might be leaking, leaking another girl's cum into her panties to match her own little accident. (God, Dani came so much more than her...)

The biggest surprise, though, was how her ass felt. She'd expected to feel the stretch, a little discomfort, maybe even a little pain, but the predominant, overwhelming sensation was one of profound emptiness.

She didn't quite know what it was, but, in her heart, she knew what would make it go away.

She dragged her mouth away from Marilyn's drooling prick for a moment, cleared her throat as best she could, and spoke, voice weak and wavering, words not quite her own.

"Who's next?"

Another cheer, and, as Dani staggered away to sit down and recover, it was Maya who stepped up to replace her.

"I'm sorry, darling," she said, "but I just can't resist."

Jenny had often wondered idly, when she'd stolen glances at Maya's cock before, what that downward curve might feel like inside her. Maybe, she thought, it would press down just right on her prostate, and give her the hands-free orgasm she'd never quite been able to reach on her own.

With a quick, graceless shove, Maya proved her right. This time, when Jenny moaned, it was with pure, uncut pleasure. But somehow, rather than completely muddling her already-fuzzy mind, the spike of sensation seemed to sharpen it, granting her a burst of focus. Shutting her eyes tight, she wrapped her lips around Marilyn and applied just a hint of suction, and Marilyn groaned out her approval as she began to fuck Jenny's mouth once again.

She was a mess, and she was starting to lean into it. She still felt the itchy, clinging clothes, the sheen of sweat, the shame and the embarrassment and the desperation, but she accepted them, let them build and roil and coalesce into something sticky and powerful deep in her belly. She was dimly aware that her hips were rocking backward, unbidden, into Maya's strokes, making sure she hit that euphoric sweet spot just a little sooner and just a little harder; that she was tonguing the throbbing head of Marilyn's cock, hungrily and messily; that somewhere at the edge of her perception, Becca was moaning too, little high-pitched whines as Erika, standing behind her, jerked her off in Jenny's vague direction. It was all hazy, indistinct, melting together, swelling and twitching and sweating and leaking until...

Marilyn came first, as Jenny's fevered, half-lucid tongue coaxed a thick, bitter load out of her and straight down the cheerleader's throat. Then Jenny sensed a splatter on her back, a long, messy trail that spilled off her top and onto the bare skin, as Erika's firm hand brought Becca to a gasping, expletive-laden climax. And at that moment, the head of Maya's prick hit deep and true, the last little push Jenny needed. Her sore, overwhelmed little dick twitched frantically in an almost-dry orgasm which, nonetheless, only seemed to add to the general mess in her panties.

The moment the waves started to subside, she could feel her strength ebbing away, her overworked limbs finally giving out. She held herself up just long enough for Maya to finish with a quiet, polite grunt, driving deep for the finish and adding her load to Dani's. The moment Maya pulled out, as though her cock had been the only thing keeping her up, Jenny's body collapsed on the bench, and her mind soon followed suit.

***

Jenny didn't quite realise she'd passed out until she came around. She was exactly where she remembered being, sprawled on her belly on the cum-stained central bench, trussed up in her ruined uniform.

She thought, at first, that she was alone, that the Seahorses had had their fun with her and left her to recover on her own. As she pushed herself reluctantly upright, she was startled to hear a voice behind her.

"You okay?"

It was Maya, dressed in a loose hoodie and shorts, hair still wet from the shower.

"Oh God..." groaned Jenny. Her body was paying the price for the ordeal she'd been put through - her muscles ached, her joints were stiff, and there was a dull ache in her backside. "How long was I out?"

"Oh, twenty minutes," said Maya. "Marilyn asked me to stay behind, make sure you were alright. You..." She hesitated. "You are alright, aren't you?"

"Mm," said Jenny, hauling herself to her feet and searching the floor for her kit bag. "I'm sorry for..."

Maya cocked her head. "For what?"

"For making a scene," mumbled Jenny.

Maya chuckled. "It's okay, honey. I don't think anyone objected." She stood up, hefting her own sports bag. "You okay to shower and change from here? I should get going, I've got an essay due tomorrow."

"Think so," said Jenny. Frankly, she needed some time alone to process everything.

"Good," said Maya. "See you next week for the Hyenas game, yeah? And check your bag." She winked. "We left you a present."

As Maya slipped out, Jenny unzipped her bag and found, folded atop her towel, a battered receipt from the campus store. It took her addled mind a few seconds to realise she should turn it over, and find, on the back, five scribbled names and five long numbers.

She folded it back up and tucked it back into her bag. Despite everything, despite the warmth in her cheeks and the ache between her legs, she realised she was smiling.

text_orc
text_orc
23 Followers