The School Nurse's Punishment

Story Info
The only thing Melissa wanted is to skip class...
5.9k words
4.65
19.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As far as I can tell, you are a healthy 18-year-old girl."

She stepped back and placed the stethoscope around her neck. "You won't need a pass if you hurry up to your classroom now, Melissa."

I blinked. Her words vanished while my eyes remained stuck in the same place they always do. That coat wasn't enough to hide the biggest cleavage I've seen in my life.

"Are you listening to me?" she grunted, clicking her high heels on the ground. Meanwhile, I fantasized about those incredible tits embracing my head.

"Hey!" she shouted and snapped her fingers. "Eyes up!"

I jolted back to reality and looked into her eyes. Blood started to rush to my cheeks while the nurse frowned and showed her teeth, looking like a rabid dog about to attack. I could feel it. Fear, shame... and also, attraction.

There's no other way to put it: the nurse looked hotter when she was angry.

I gulped and rubbed my thighs together, with my hands shaking on my lap. I didn't mean to offend her. Besides, this is the first time a woman catches me staring at their rack.

I tried to say something, but no words came out. Every time I opened my mouth, my eyes went to her breasts. She sighed.

"Let it be then."

The nurse rolled the chair back to her desk and picked up a pen.

"I don't care about whether you are gay or not, Melissa, but this behavior won't be tolerated. I will report this to the principal, and we'll discuss it with your stepmother."

"Please, don't!" I begged, but she didn't stop writing in the form pad. Instead, she put more pressure on the paper. "I-I didn't mean to offend you!"

"Too late for apologies."

"I don't... I... Can't you wait for a moment and let me explain or something?"

I could beg all I want, but it didn't matter. She never stopped writing.

"Please! Mom, my family... none of them know that I'm gay!"

She suddenly stopped. The pen slipped off of her fingers and rolled to the floor. The nurse glanced at me from above her glasses, still angry. I rubbed my thighs together and felt it. "Shit," I muttered to myself. How could her intimidating gaze make me horny?

"I don't buy it," she said.

"What?"

"Everyone knows that you are gay, but your family doesn't? Do you-"

"Before you ask that, no, I am safe with them."

"Then why don't they know?"

"Because I haven't told them yet," I sighed. "It's a big deal, and... part of me does not want them to know."

Silence. The nurse's frown started to vanish, yet I could feel the fury in her eyes. She simply nodded and crossed her legs. The sound of nylon pantyhose rubbing together made me clench my hands. It took my entire willpower to not look, and it wasn't enough.

The nurse is an athletic woman, and it really showed in those thick and strong legs. She looked to be someone who hikes and is always adventuring on mountainous places.

I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes. She started to frown and dangled a high heel.

"You're the first one who catches me red handed," I stammered, trying to hide a giggle. "Did you know that?"

I put on a scolded puppy face, but it didn't seem to work. The nurse picked up the pen up and reached for the pad.

"One chance. Don't lie to me, or I'll make this worse," she demanded. "Why are you here? Did you want to look at me?"

The nurse stood up with the pad on her hands. I forgot how tall she was, standing at around six feet and one or two inches. The black pump heels made her legs look longer, with the black nylon thigh highs that matched her lace strapless blouse. Part of her garter belt peeked through the mini skirt, something I wish I didn't notice. I wanted to stick my face underneath, feel her thighs around me...

The more I looked at her, the longer I wanted to enjoy the view. But if I stared for a couple of seconds longer, she would start writing.

"No," I muttered. "I thought I'd skip class and pretend to be sick. There's a math exam that I'm not ready for, and I wanted more time to practice. I mean it. I didn't want to offend you! All I wanted was an extra week! And it isn't me making excuses of 'not having time' or something. I am not good with numbers at all! I-"

"Shut up!"

I gulped, again. Her voice scared me enough that I attempted to step back by reflection, forgetting that I sat at the edge of the bed. The nurse remained quiet. Her frown slowly came back as she meditated on my words. The uncomfortable silence made the seconds longer, as her intimidating presence made me more afraid. How is it that the scarier she is the hotter she becomes?

"You know... You'd think that people underestimating me is something that I'd be used to by now," she sighed, "but the truth of the matter is that it angers me; it angers me a lot." The frown came back. Worst. "One week, you say? I'll give you a week."

The nurse placed the pen back on the desk and locked the door. I took the opportunity to keep staring, though there wasn't much to see. The unprofessional outfit she wore remained covered under a white lab coat that looked to be out of a scientist from a cyberpunk movie. Nevertheless, it was a great fit. The curves from her hourglass figure stood up.

"Take a good look, you pervert," she grunted.

I blinked and kept looking into her eyes. She was more upset.

"You heard me!" she raised her voice. The anger in it was something I didn't think possible. "And take of your clothes too!"

I think I misheard something...

The nurse placed a fist on her hip, which pronounced her figure even more. "Do you want the extra week or not?"

"Didn't we do a physical?"

"And I said that you are a healthy 18-year-old girl, which now it's a lie," she grunted and pointed a finger at her temple, obviously implying that I'm a sick pervert. She's right.

"Your blazer, necktie, shirt, skirt... even your bra, I want those off from you. Now! And don't stop looking at me!"

Is this real, or am I having an erotic dream? I stared at her, with my mind devoid of thoughts. She sat back on the chair as I started to untie my tie. Was her skirt really that short? The garters were more visible, and the way she crossed her legs gave me a small peek at her butt. The image I had of myself, kneeled down before her, with my mouth on her crotch, changed. Now I wanted to be behind her, with my hands tied around my back with my own necktie, and her ass on my face.

The tie fell. "Go slow, or I'll sent you back to class without a pass," she said when I placed my fingers around my shirt's first button. "You don't want to stay here for another year, do you?"

She doesn't need to threaten me anymore, but I kept that to myself. Whatever she orders, I'll obey. Anyone who doesn't desire to be ordered around by someone with those legs and tits is a complete idiot.

The frown faded. A more pleasant, yet ominous smile took its place. I kept blushing and resisted any attempt to cover my now bare tits. I'm not ashamed by them, it's just...

My tits are average, at best. They are not really big, but they are not small either. Nevertheless, how could I compete with the ones she has? Are they even real?

"How does it feel now?"

This time, she stared at my breasts. I didn't feel offended, if that's what she asked, but I could see her point. If she's the one looking, I'm fine with it. But I'm different. Anyone who didn't know me would say that I'm like a guy who is always looking at other women's attributes, but I've seen other girls checking guys out. It's not a gender issue.

Whatever. I restrained my smile and started to massage my breasts. The nurse giggled after hearing the quiet moan I let out. I didn't think my nipples would be so sensitive that brushing my hand could make me shiver.

"How pathetic," she laughed. "This is making you horny?"

I nodded.

"You really are a pervert, Melissa. You are nothing but a slut! Admit it! You're not here to skip class. You are here to look at me, and now, you're doing what I say without any hesitation! You are so much worse than I thought."

Those were strong words, but they didn't hurt. Bullying is wrong, but when a girl like her does it, should it be wrong? Give her a whip, a paddle, or even a ruler, and the things I'd be willing to do will multiply.

The nurse looked to be enjoying herself. I never thought about doing this for someone else would be so thrilling, much less I'd be doing it for someone so hot. She kept her legs crossed, and watched me as the clock ticked...

"Maybe I should put a leash on you so that I can walk you everywhere... Maybe I could introduce you to my girlfriends and tell them that you are my pet, and only my pet. Does that sound good to you, Melissa?"

I nodded. Whatever went on in her head, I wanted in. I wasn't thinking clearly, but I wanted in.

Her hands remained on her knees. I looked at them as something inside me awakened. It comes with being tall that her hands are bigger than usual. Since she works with them, she seems to take care of them. I bit my lips and thought about those two caressing my body, massaging my breasts, squeezing my thighs, spanking me...

Even those long slender fingers... One or two inside my pussy, and...

I heard giggles. The nurse grinned.

"You just couldn't resist..."

I blinked. She raised a finger, pointing it at my crotch. I looked down and noticed my left hand trapped between my legs, caressing a wet piece of fabric.

"Do you need any help with that, Melissa?" she winked at me. "I know how the human body works, after all."

The smarter parts of my brain shut down, and primal instincts started to take over. I opened my legs and introduced her to a pair of mundane boxer briefs that matched my sports bra. The nurse rolled closer to me.

"Can you please take them off?"

No matter how polite she acted, the intimidating tone of her voice remained. Gingerly, I took my briefs off and threw them where the rest of my clothes remained. The nurse tucked her jet black hair behind her ears and looked closer. When her eyes met mine, I looked away in a total blush.

"You are so adorable!" she giggled. "Is this the first time someone sees you naked and horny?"

"Yes. What are you going to do?"

"You don't need me to narrate, slut," she kissed my thigh.

My brain shut down by this point. All I remember was my heart pounding fast, gentle bites on my thighs... Then, something brought me back to reality.

I looked down I saw the nurse with her eyes closed, kissing and flicking her tongue on my pussy. My reaction was to squeeze my breasts, which turned out to be a mistake. I stretched backwards and pushed my cunt into her mouth like it was a cock that she deepthroated. She giggled, and then smacked my thigh.

"Aren't you desperate, slut?!" she laughed. "You really want to be fucked, don't you?"

"I didn't expect you to be the very first one," I moaned, and clamped my legs around her. She smacked my thigh harder.

"Don't close your filthy thighs around my head, slut! I am your goddess and you are in my sanctuary! Treat me as such!"

"Yes, nurse!" I moaned, and opened my legs again.

"Good."

She licked me, sucked me, kissed me... She even fucked me with her tongue. She did more to me than what I could've ever done with my fingers alone. It was so good that I couldn't resist. The nurse kept insisting for me to hold it by smacking my thighs or outright stopping, but I couldn't. Having her face between my legs was so much that I didn't notice the moment I dug my nails onto her scalp and reached my climax.

It was very intense, and yet, anticlimactic and rushed. We were at different places. Mentally, I scolded myself for it, but it made sense. After all, this is all new to me...

The nurse, however, looked beyond pissed off. I disobeyed her. She tried to ruin my orgasm, but couldn't...

She stood up and let out a long sigh. Looking at her height, this close, made me both afraid and aroused. How is it that she looks so much hotter when she is angry? Is she even aware of that?

"I tried to be nice, Melissa," she sounded disappointed, "I really did..."

She leaned close, and bit my neck, making me scream. She licked and sucked my skin, like a vampire whose painful kiss worsened by the second. The nurse stayed for longer than I thought. I had to take the pain, though. It's my punishment for cumming before she allowed me to. Whatever mark she left behind will last for days...

"I'll fuck you so hard you'll regret coming here in the first place."

It didn't sound much of a threat, but I didn't say anything.

The nurse grabbed me and forced me to go on my knees. I remained still and euphoric, embracing her legs, with an amazing view at the black panties she hid beneath, looking almost unreachable, though I can't tell whether that's because I'm too short and she's too tall, or her heels were too high. Regardless, she stepped back.

"Worship me, you filthy slut."

"Y-yes, nurse."

I kissed and licked her stocking, slowly making my way down, with my heart pounding faster with every inch I travelled. When I met her shoes, I closed my eyes, and slowly made my way back up. The first time I reached her thighs something hit me on the back of my head. It was the skirt. She unzipped it, and dropped it. I helped her to take it out, and then kissed the garter before going down again. The next time I went up, something different hit me on the forehead. I opened my eyes, and gasped.

"Surprise!"

The mysterious gift poked me gently in the eye. What I noticed first were the thick veins that covered the underside, which lead to a beautiful mushroom head. The thing measured around the same size of a big dildo, and it seemed equally thick. Five barbells pierced across its length, with a ring that came out of the tip and went down, closing through the end where the foreskin meets the tip.

The nurse had a cock, one that was much bigger than I would have expected for any woman to have. There wasn't any trace of hair around it. Her ballsack got dwarfed by the sheer size of the penis. I wanted to run away at the sight for a moment, but now... now I think she turned out even hotter than before...

"What are you staring at?" the nurse giggled and slapped my face with her dick. "Wrap your lips around it, now!"

I touched my pussy while my eyes remained looking at her cock. I licked it from its base, and dragged my tongue all the way through the shaft and to the ring piercing. The nurse caressed my cheek and attempted to push herself past my tongue. I smiled and refused its entry, but she pushed harder, and made me cough when she forced herself through.

It barely fit. How could she be so thick? The nurse was rigid, impossible to work around. I didn't know exactly whether it was the size or the piercing at the back of my throat that made my gag reflex go apeshit. Despite that, I loved how all those barbells rubbed on my tongue.

"This is the proper way to check your temperature, don't you think, slut?" she joked. "There are a couple of other holes that give me a more precise measurement, though."

My pussy leaked while the nurse moaned. The joke was so cheesy that it wouldn't be out of place in a porno. I forgave her for saying it anyway.

I don't know how long it's been, but my throat started to accomodate. The nurse knew that this wasn't something that I did before, so she didn't foced herself too much. It seemed that she made sure I enjoyed every single inch.

The sloppy sounds, the tender moans, her fingers running across my hair... It was a combination that got me on the edge, once again getting me closer to an orgasm that I resisted once I stopped touching myself.

She pulled out and slapped me with her cock.

"Stand up!"

I kissed her penis and obeyed.

"Sit!" she pointed at the bed.

I sat on the edge and opened my legs. Instead of sitting back on the chair, the nurse leaned in to kiss me. A couple of fingers slipped inside my cunt with ease, longer and thicker than my own. They stretched me to the limit of what I could handle.

"It's tight," she whispered, "yet you are so wet..."

The nurse got even closer, and whispered in my ear instructions to tap out, in case I need her to stop. I stole a kiss from her as soon as I could. She spanked my tits for that offense.

The nurse pulled out her fingers, now glistening with my juices. She sucked them while her dick poked my pussy. It suddenly dawned on me that I've never had a penis in my life; not even a fake one. Could I take her in my cunt like I tried with my throat?

I let out a short series of moans as she slowly made her way inside. Even though there wasn't any effort on her part, it felt like time slowed down. It was a very tight fit, a bit painful even, but not anything I couldn't handle. Part of me thought it was all that metal, but actually, they felt good.

In fact, it felt much better than I thought.

The nurse slowed down and gave me some time to adjust. How cute. Even when she's being unethical, she's still a caring nurse. After a while, whatever pain I had with me it started to go away. I didn't notice it, nor I remember how it felt.

Once gone, the little care she had for me also went away. Her piercings felt a little like those times I fingered myself with rings, but a cock is so much better than that...

"It's so tight!" the nurse moaned.

My pussy squeezed the life out of her dick. I wanted for her to cum inside me really bad. My desire was so much that the part of me that triggered the "bad idea" alarm shut down.

"You never had a medical checkup like this before, did you?" she moaned. "Fuck!"

Again, corny, yet she sounds like this never happened to her either. Honestly, I don't know what this is. The little knowledge I have about the medical profession's ethics only cover the surface of the Hippocratic Oath and the patient-doctor confidentiality. But I didn't need to have a medical degree to know that this was unethical. How bat it was, I don't know. Maybe it's the same as a teacher fucking a student. However, sometimes, the wrong thing can be the right thing to do. A lesson that I learned with her and her powerful thrusts...

Her tender touch...

Her smacks...

Her fingers in my mouth...

I couldn't think straight. I wanted a second dick to suck while she fucked my brains out. Sure, her hands are lovely, but why settle for two fingers when I can be gagged by another big and pierced feminine dick?

She suddenly pinched my nipples. I screamed and noticed she picked up the speed and let out short moans. Her angry expression remained, but there was also overwhelming ecstasy in her eyes. Our gazes locked into each other's, with our moans synchronizing next. My cunt got tighter, squeezing more and more. Yet she kept doing me so hard and deep...

I couldn't handle it. I lost myself to everything that I didn't realize how close I was to my climax, but she knew it. She knew all along...

We both reached our orgasms. My pussy got wetter, squeezing more and more while my body shivered with an intensity I never felt before. As for the nurse, she didn't pull out. In fact, she never stopped. She went on and on, fucking me throughout my entire orgasm as she lost herself in hers, creaming my cunt deep inside. By the time she pulled out, her penis started to go soft.

Our lips met again. "We are not done yet." Her whisper gave me goosbumps. "There's still a place that needs a good fuck, but we can take a breath. Five minutes, and no more."

The nurse sat on the chair and crossed her legs. I stood up and looked at her limp penis, hanging below her thighs. R&B started to play in my head, so I slowly danced to it like a stripper, dressed in nothing but knee-high black socks.

I didn't need any music to make her smile. What could've been a moment of boredom and awkward silence turned into an impromptu lap dance that I offered her out of the blue. I don't know what bug stung me, but dancing for her felt like the right thing to do...

12